Just got my first gf. How am I supposed to ascend when she’s not allowed to go to guys houses and her brothers are over protective?

@prettyboyy looks what a weak beta cuck he is

I cringed so hard i threw up

THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO BE
i hope that is not real holy shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Lol this forum is funny. It just shows men here arent an inch better than the foids we are complaining about. Op got a gf and immediately everyone shits on his face instead of applauding him. No one here wants u to ascend its always mogging.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, 7zyzz7 and blackckatt
Lol this forum is funny. It just shows men here arent an inch better than the foids we are complaining about. Op got a gf and immediately everyone shits on his face instead of applauding him. No one here wants u to ascend its always mogging.
If this was Reddit we would celebrate him. Because we know it’s all looks, the relationship is just funny. Op texts like a cuck and can’t even get sex from slut without a father at an age where girls will fuck anything.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and gribsufer1
If this was Reddit we would celebrate him. Because we know it’s all looks, the relationship is just funny. Op texts like a cuck and can’t even get sex from slut without a father at an age where girls will fuck anything.
This has nothing to do with the platform more the hypocrisy of the users here complaining about being ugly and getting treated like shit but then they themselves are shitting on other people who are ugly. People here use the forum for sympathy and relatablity but are in reality just some retards who just shit on others if given the chance cuz muh online. I guess its just making up for your abused dog syndrome. The comments were made before he posted those cucked messages. i agree he is a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Drazen, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 12330 and 3 others
No way a creature as subhuman as you could ever get a girlfriend. I call Larp.

Incel cope. He mogs me, and I’ve made progress on the journey to getting a gf.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
His midface is so long even a horse mogs him in midface ratio.

Bro have you seen my midface? OP’s midface and IPD mog mine.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Deleted member 1901
"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Bob Oofy-Doofy, the Generic? I thought not. It’s not a story looksmax.org would tell you. It’s a normie legend. Bob was the oofy-doofy pill personified, so boring and so basic he could use his oofy-doofyness to influence LTB‘s to be attracted to him… He had such a knowledge of the oofy-doofy pill that he could even fool a MTB to have starfish sex with him. The oofy-doofy pill after all is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so boring and average… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his landwhale, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his normie friends everything he knew, then one of them started nosebreathing and fucked his girlfriend in his sleep. Ironic. He could attract a LTB landwhale, but still got cucked."

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Graham and 4 others
View attachment 2205827
TO EVERYONE WHO SAYS IM LARPING

get mogged bro buddy :lul:

EB19AE99 EFC9 419E AAF6 976D4267006A

Bro have you seen my midface? OP’s midface and IPD mog mine.
The funny thing is. OPs midface mogs the midface of the guy u responded too. Ironic isnt it

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
26EA80D8 65B2 4068 A8F3 FC10DAB07CA2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Won't Stop Mewing
No way a creature as subhuman as you could ever get a girlfriend. I call Larp.
no he looks good, but he's absolutely not NT and/or sub100 IQ if he posted his face on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
Here are your actionable steps
1. Keep talking to her and keep a good vibe. Get her gifts and what not.
2. Break touch contact and touch her constantly.
3. After a while, start kissing her. Maybe a couple weeks.
4. Then when the energy is right, go to the school bathroom and whip out your dick and tell her to suck it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95, ronald_98, Allornothing and 1 other person
You ruined your life getting a gf

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel, ronald_98 and thecel
I thought you arent really a couper until you had sex? How is she your girlfirend then, or am I retarded incel
subhumans love making up any excuse to say they have a gf, even if it isn't really their gf

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 28904
still have a girlfriend unlike half this forum
no you don't, you have a girl that's agreeing to say she is your girlfriend, if you haven't fucked her, I don't see how she could possibly be her boyfriend, and I really doubt you'll ever fuck her, if my sister had a subhuman mutt like you as her boyfriend, I wouldn't let you fuck her either

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I think more you are young, more easy to got a girlfriends mogg you on psl scale.

Its an ideal age to got a long relation, in teenage time.

Op just try to be more close with her step by step, good luck buddy. Happy for you sincerly.

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
BUMP for the feds, this is what y'all looking for, thank me later :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, It'snotover, forevermirin and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_98
fuck her in the woods, or a field, or a car, or a hotel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
@prettyboyy looks what a weak beta cuck he is

I cringed so hard i threw up

THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO BE
you caused this

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
no you don't, you have a girl that's agreeing to say she is your girlfriend, if you haven't fucked her, I don't see how she could possibly be her boyfriend, and I really doubt you'll ever fuck her, if my sister had a subhuman mutt like you as her boyfriend, I wouldn't let you fuck her either
This guys fault

• Ugh..
Reactions: LowTrust
This guys fault
not at all, I told him the truth, you think it would help more if I gaslighted that he was chad? Just JFL at your soycuck brain

Bro if she is willing to date you she is willing to be fucked anywhere lets be honest here

Take her to the train station for a first date

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Anchor_Ship, Allornothing and 3 others
If she let you fuck her you wouldn’t be dead rn.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Anchor_Ship, Allornothing and 5 others
You ruined your life getting a gf
That girl is the reason he an heroed. He couldnt go on after that. Poor guy. He was coping so good for years and then one day she finds some girl and few days later he ends himself. Fucking women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Anchor_Ship, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 1901, Nebula and 2 others
That girl is the reason he an heroed. He couldnt go on after that. Poor guy. He was coping so good for years and then one day she finds some girl and few days later he ends himself. Fucking women.
That's what they do. They take you up into the sky then drop you right back where you were, so your position becomes even more clear to you. The one person who was supposed to understand you and sympathize you and relate to you as one human to another just becomes an avatar for the society that hates you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureSlayer and ronald_98
That's what they do. They take you up into the sky then drop you right back where you were, so your position becomes even more clear to you. The one person who was supposed to understand you and sympathize you and relate to you as one human to another just becomes an avatar for the society that hates you.
If one doesnt have the mental strenght to endure going through this kind of experience, you just end up giving up on life. I havent gone through a more painful event in my life that when some cute girl suddenly, out of nowhere started talking to me and showing interest, asking me to go out, etc. And then 3 weeks later she changed completely and just lost all interest, became cold and distant, and ultimately broke all contact. Its extremely hard going back to your normal life after having felt so happy even for such a short period of time.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, LowTrust and FutureSlayer