Just got my first gf. How am I supposed to ascend when she’s not allowed to go to guys houses and her brothers are over protective?

If one doesnt have the mental strenght to endure going through this kind of experience, you just end up giving up on life. I havent gone through a more painful event in my life that when some cute girl suddenly, out of nowhere started talking to me and showing interest, asking me to go out, etc. And then 3 weeks later she changed completely and just lost all interest, became cold and distant, and ultimately broke all contact. Its extremely hard going back to your normal life after having felt so happy even for such a shor period of time.
Just imagine getting divorce raped after a 10/15/20 yrs marriage. That is some real PTSD shit

• +1
Reactions: zura, Anchor_Ship, LowTrust and 1 other person
never will I repost someone's picture in their thread again.
inspector

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
Just imagine getting divorce raped after a 10/15/20 yrs marriage. That is some real PTSD shit
My gf of 10 years broke up with me for basically no reason, showed like zero emotion about it, then never spoke to me again, started dating one of my friends like a month later and now is married and has a kid with him. It's insane when I think about it. For the first year I thought about her obsessively every minute of the day, and that is not an exaggeration. It was literally every minute of every day for an entire year. The next year it was every other minute. The next year it was every 10 minutes. And so on. It's been over 10 years now and I still have these horrendous dreams about her like at least once a week, even when I don't think about her during the day. Unbelieveably painful. I 100% would take a year of prison rape over that, and I'm not exaggerating. I would have cut off a hand to avoid it.

Her marrying a dude I know made the thing so much fucking worse because I have to remember all the times interacting with him and both of them and shit. I have to remember my ex meeting her future husband, remember the first time they spent a day together and shit like that. Have to compare myself to him. And this is the person who should have been my best friend, who should have sympathized and cared about my story. But rather than do that they just made it worse than it ever could have been without them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Jamaldickjavontus, Drazen and 5 others
My gf of 10 years broke up with me for basically no reason, showed like zero emotion about it, then never spoke to me again, started dating one of my friends like a month later and now is married and has a kid with him. It's insane when I think about it. For the first year I thought about her obsessively every minute of the day, and that is not an exaggeration. It was literally every minute of every day for an entire year. The next year it was every other minute. The next year it was every 10 minutes. And so on. It's been over 10 years now and I still have these horrendous dreams about her like at least once a week, even when I don't think about her during the day. Unbelieveably painful. I 100% would take a year of prison rape over that, and I'm not exaggerating. I would have cut off a hand to avoid it.

Her marrying a dude I know made the thing so much fucking worse because I have to remember all the times interacting with him and both of them and shit. I have to remember my ex meeting her future husband, remember the first time they spent a day together and shit like that. Have to compare myself to him. And this is the person who should have been my best friend, who should have sympathized and cared about my story. But rather than do that they just made it worse than it ever could have been without them.
Same thing but 3yrs relationship. almost a year has passed and still think about her. She never tried contacting you again? she basically disappeared forever? crazy shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
She never tried contacting you again?
No, because she is a cowardly, dishonest little fuck. Because she did shit she doesn't want to admit and can't keep up whatever bullshit story she tells herself when she actually talks to me.

I mean, yes, I spoke to her 2 years after we broke up. She approached me with some very generic bullshit that sounded like a robot had written it, and when I started trying to dig into what exactly happened, she stopped talking to me. Honestly, I think there's something wrong with her, probably borderline personality. She went from basically worshipping me to not even giving a shit that we were breaking up over the course of a few weeks, after 10 years together.

She also stole my dog.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 29710 and FutureSlayer
No, because she is a cowardly, dishonest little fuck. Because she did shit she doesn't want to admit and can't keep up whatever bullshit story she tells herself when she actually talks to me.

I mean, yes, I spoke to her 2 years after we broke up. She approached me with some very generic bullshit that sounded like a robot had written it, and when I started trying to dig into what exactly happened, she stopped talking to me. Honestly, I think there's something wrong with her, probably borderline personality. She went from basically worshipping me to not even giving a shit that we were breaking up over the course of a few weeks, after 10 years together.

She also stole my dog.
same lmao until now still no messages or anything from her. i’m blocked everywere

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
Holy shit it was way more brutal than I thought this post is gold 💀

it's sad if she's hot, but at least you cucked your friend, he will never be her first hahaha, you had her for 10 years before he could get his hands on her, you were the one who got to experience her body in her prime, I bet he envies you a lot. But idk why you would be friends with people like that, sounds like an unhealthy friendship, would be much easier to forget if you cut all mutual ties and try to find another girl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Allornothing, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
it's sad if she's hot, but at least you cucked your friend, he will never be her first hahaha, you had her for 10 years before he could get his hands on her, you were the one who got to experience her body in her prime, I bet he envies you a lot. But idk why you would be friends with people like that, sounds like an unhealthy friendship, would be much easier to forget if you cut all mutual ties and try to find another girl
Unfortunately none of that shit actually matters. They have a literal family, with a son. Assuming your parents are happily married, you think your dad gives a flying fuck about who your mom was with before him? Imagine your mom on her deathbed and him holding her hand as she breathes her last breath. You think he's thinking about some guy she fucked? You think that's even in the same universe of meaning? It's not. This is just shit you care about as a kid. That said, I do want to try and ruin his life by bombarding him with all the nasty shit I did to his wife.

But idk why you would be friends with people like that

They are the last people you would suspect. People can play by a certain set of rules or have certain values under one set of circumstances and then adopt a completely different set of rules or values under other conditions. Someone might be an asshole on one layer and a really good person on another, or the opposite.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, LowTrust and FutureSlayer
Unfortunately none of that shit actually matters. They have a literal family, with a son. Assuming your parents are happily married, you think your dad gives a flying fuck about who your mom was with before him?
well, when I have girlfriends who have had previous boyfriends, I get very angry and disgusted looking at them so I can't have a relationship with those types of girls and have it last more than 2 weeks, so I assume it would be the same for marriage, but I respect that others might not be as mentally ill as me/
Imagine your mom on her deathbed and him holding her hand as she breathes her last breath. You think he's thinking about some guy she fucked? You think that's even in the same universe of meaning? It's not. This is just shit you care about as a kid.
ngl bro maybe this goes back to me being a dark triad schizo but, I honestly would care, even in this scenario, I'm 19 now man and it's only gotten worse, I doubt it's something that is just gonna go away, and to be honest I don't think I'd want it to either.
That said, I do want to try and ruin his life by bombarding him with all the nasty shit I did to his wife.
now you're getting it (y)
They are the last people you would suspect. People can play by a certain set of rules or have certain values under one set of circumstances and then adopt a completely different set of rules or values under other conditions. Someone might be an asshole on one layer and a really good person on another, or the opposite.
bro i don't see why this matters, it isn't about who they are as a person, it's about how they treat you and how sustainable that treatment is, for example if a girl treats her brothers, parents, and friends like shit, but treats you like a king, then why would you care? But then if she treats you like everyone else, you aren't getting any special treatment. Of course it does also matter why they are treating you nicer, but as long as it's something that can't be easily replaced or can be maintained, then it shouldn't matter imo

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

She was fucking your best friend while daying you? Brootal

Did anything happen to OP?

Last edited:
Yo how the fuck did he get a girlfriend, RIP schery6 ❤️

Is he the guy that jumped on the tracks?

May he rest in peace, he was so young
yes. the guy who jumped on the tracks. very very very sad i hope the best for his family, his mum seemingly has been through enough, and she loved him so much.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 37089 and T50 Mogger
it ended before it began

A ropemaxxed underaged incel lifemog my 22 yo khhv ass

• +1
Reactions: zura

You’re like the real version of spawn

that lower third is brutal

You called him subhuman in Acheron when he asked for a rating lol
I was trolling
@honeypot also called him subhuman but on another rate he clearly said he had potential

I was trolling
@honeypot also called him subhuman but on another rate he clearly said he had potential
Tales From Oaxaca