Just met another moderator IRL

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Met up with @NumbThePain today, cool guy! Felt the heightmog and facemog instantly. Because of him, we got a lot of IOIs from girls, they would look at us and a few of them even turned their heads to look at us while smiling, despite being with their boyfriends. And we even got approached by a girl! All thanks to Numby.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 47272, Manletmachine and 29 others
Good luck i hope you fail nah fr bhai look DM

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Mod mogging? No wey

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, brucewayne78, slayer69 and 3 others
Mod mogging? No wey
wait untill they both meet their Master

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, aesthetic beauty, brucewayne78 and 20 others
Most of the older users that dont post are usually moggers by now, I plan to join them one day and ascend to presidency

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: human304, Deleted member 47272, brucewayne78 and 7 others
Most of the older users that dont post are usually moggers by now, I plan to join them one day and ascend to presidency
View attachment 2518246
most of them roped probably I know/knew 3 users who killed themself. like 2 of them had proof because articles got posted

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, TsarTsar444, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
The faggot @NumbThePain larping as a subhuman on the forum ofc mogger irl. This is why im laughing at the state of the forum
Chris Ryan Laughing GIF by The Ringer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, chosen-one, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
The faggot @NumbThePain larping as a subhuman on the forum ofc mogger irl. This is why im laughing at the state of the forum
I don’t think he’s “LARPing,” more so he believes he doesn’t look good (which he does). He is not a faggot, but a humble mogger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, It'snotover, Zonar and 4 others
Spreading falsehoods about TRUE_CEL.
Two moggers

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, brucewayne78, incel194012940 and 3 others
What’s his face and height

Really depends what level of lookz is required to get called as mogger by @TRUE_CEL

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: dakchuh, Manletmachine, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
I don’t think he’s “LARPing,” more so he believes he doesn’t look good (which he does). He is not a faggot, but a humble mogger.
we should meet again but im depressed af rn and on accutane so its over
Really depends what level of lookz is required to get called as mogger by @TRUE_CEL
pretty high tbh

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and St.TikTokcel
@TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass and @NumbThePain are all same guys

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, emeraldglass and Michael Myers
we should meet again but im depressed af rn and on accutane so its over
After our last few conversations I think you would go ER on me. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Nebula
All moderators muslim from Netherlands who use the same grammer

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, emeraldglass, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
Doesn’t mog badg tho

@TRUE_CEL come to Delhi

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78, Michael Myers, robtical and 1 other person
After our last few conversations I think you would go ER on me. :lul:
Ik overdrijf altijd maar ik was down af nu nog steeds maar heb weer wat clarity. Ben blij dat ik nu op jewtane zit zodat ik eindelijk mn skin kan flushen

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Michael Myers
Meeting @Master is my ultimate goal
For he is, the superior Ubermensh. I’m his obedient goyim. I pray to god to let that day come ASAP.

Full time retirement and lifetime pension from my FBI posting after that btw

IMG 0718

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, It'snotover and Michael Myers
Another reminder to never trust anyone's rating of themselves if they haven't posted a picture. Forum full of fakecels. Truecel actually LTN so is it any surprise another mod is a fakecel larper? Joke forum tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover
Met up with @NumbThePain today, cool guy! Felt the heightmog and facemog instantly. Because of him, we got a lot of IOIs from girls, they would look at us and a few of them even turned their heads to look at us while smiling, despite being with their boyfriends. And we even got approached by a girl! All thanks to Numby.
Accept Prettyboyy's account request

Same person with personality disorder heh.
I was suspecting true cel and emeralglass are the same when they had a 3 page long conversation about dicks

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Michael Myers and JohnDoe
Another reminder to never trust anyone's rating of themselves if they haven't posted a picture. Forum full of fakecels. Truecel actually LTN so is it any surprise another mod is a fakecel larper? Joke forum tbh
He’s not a LARPer, he just really believes he’s incel-looking when he isn’t. Not do I LARP, I’m a subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Bozoogway
maybe @NumbThePain will, i also insulted him (it was a joke)
No, he is not someone who is guilty of mod abuse. He wouldn’t warn you for that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, emeraldglass and cytoplasm
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
It's Prettyboyy again, I am asking nicely, PLEASE!
Thanks for asking nicely (I was still going to do it if you weren’t asking nicely, lol) I shall see if I can find his account through the approvals. If not, and he’s impatient, tell him to create a new account so I can accept him immediately.

• Love it
Reactions: Magnum Opus
It's Prettyboyy again, I am asking nicely, PLEASE!
Unfortunately, his account is buried underneath all the other accounts. Tell him to create a new one right now so I can accept him right away, make sure to give me his new username as well.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Many such cases

Unfortunately, his account is buried underneath all the other accounts. Tell him to create a new one right now so I can accept him right away, make sure to give me his new username as well.
It's called lovelyboy

• +1