Just met another moderator IRL

Consider this scenario: if he were to post an exceptionally persuasive explanation, one that could genuinely sway people's beliefs, we should create a single shared account for our use.
Mirin your IQ, making him do all the work so we can justify our alt.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Uit de vele beschikbare opties heeft ze jullie gekozen. Dat voelt toch als een bescheiden overwinning, nietwaar?
Waren niet zo veel mensen om ons heen, JFL. Wel grappig, gebeurt nooit dat een jongere vrouw erom vraagt, meestal zijn het oudere mensen / mannen.

• +1
You have a slay count of 46, you're a lifemogger.

slay count means nothing, I’ve felt true love for a virgin, the rest of my life is just torture

slay count means nothing, I’ve felt true love for a virgin, the rest of my life is just torture
What number in your body count list was she?

What happened between y'all?

She broke up with me with a song.

It’s not you, it’s me.

Just give me a second to be free.

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
She was an artist?

No, she just couldn’t find her own words.

She was just an LTB gamer nerd studying accounting. But she was the only girl I ever truly loved. And I wasn’t enough for her, so here I am.

• So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh
No, she just couldn’t find her own words.

She was just an LTB gamer nerd studying accounting. But she was the only girl I ever truly loved. And I wasn’t enough for her, so here I am.
Why weren't you enough for her?

Why weren't you enough for her?

I don’t know. My face? My body? My lack of money? My lack of NT?

She never told me so I have to fix everything. And even then the age pill destroys it all. No hope.

Doesn’t mog badg tho
zero sense to post your thread in that context

you just to advertise it cringe ngl

I don’t know. My face? My body? My lack of money? My lack of NT?

She never told me so I have to fix everything. And even then the age pill destroys it all. No hope.
Dang. Well good luck. I thought she'd at least tell you, but I guess not. Sometimes it can be like that. However how come you ended up with a oneitis for her and not the others, despite her being LTB?

Dang. Well good luck. I thought she'd at least tell you, but I guess not. Sometimes it can be like that. However how come you ended up with a oneitis for her and not the others, despite her being LTB?

It’s not about looks. The others were whores. She was virgin, I was even her first kiss. Nothing can even come close.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Eerlijk gezegd is het wel een leuke opleiding en de medestudenten zijn ook gezellig. Tweedejaarsstudenten zijn ook erg chill, dus zou het wel aanraden. Tot nu toe geen derdejaarsstudenten omdat het een nieuwe opleiding is.
Ik kom misschien. Hangt er van af van bepaalde dingen. Waarschijnlijk ben ik dan net post surgery op school

• +1

Throwback. They used to be on mtv. I remember them as the lesbians. One of them became a revert to Islam and later on she left Islam again. Lol.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Ik kom misschien. Hangt er van af van bepaalde dingen. Waarschijnlijk ben ik dan net post surgery op school
Welke dingen? En wat ga je anders doen? Extra tussenjaar?

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
Throwback. They used to be on mtv. I remember them as the lesbians. One of them became a revert to Islam and later on she Islam again. Lol.
Is this a group? I always thought it was just a single woman.

• +1
Welke dingen? En wat ga je anders doen? Extra tussenjaar?
Ik moet fat grafts nemen maar dan moet ik eerst dik worden maar zit nu op accutane dus ik kan niks doen voor de komende maanden

• JFL
@TRUE_CEL And @NumbThePain meetup according to this forum
Download

• JFL
what city you live in i want to meet you also

• Woah
Met up with @NumbThePain today, cool guy! Felt the heightmog and facemog instantly. Because of him, we got a lot of IOIs from girls, they would look at us and a few of them even turned their heads to look at us while smiling, despite being with their boyfriends. And we even got approached by a girl! All thanks to Numby.
Bandras

• JFL
Ik moet fat grafts nemen maar dan moet ik eerst dik worden maar zit nu op accutane dus ik kan niks doen voor de komende maanden
Ga elke dag drie kapsalons eten.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
what city you live in i want to meet you also
I live in Rotterdam. Always thought you didn't like me, JFL. But sure, I'd come out and meet you also! Let me know when you're in the Netherlands. I'd be able to travel to Amsterdam if that's easier for you. It's a 40 minute train ride away.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84