LARSANOVAMAXX MEGA THREAD

Hello Chads, incels, prettyboys, and looksmaxxers

Me larsanova is going to drop my looksmax journey what changed me from subhuman to chad

1 year ago:
View attachment 542905View attachment 542921View attachment 542929View attachment 542937
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
most recent photos (july 2020):
View attachment 542956View attachment 542993
some photos during looksmax journey:
View attachment 542995
chronical order (1 year june to june):

STATS:

-Height: 6'1 / 185cm
-weight: 71kg

To make it easily readable i will make paragraphs:

1. Weightloss
‏‏‎ ‎2. Skin
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎3. Hair
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎4. eyebrows
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎5. eyelashes
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎6. teeth
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Weightloss

Weightloss, the most important looksmax in the looksmax history and god i would go back in time to get my fatass lose some weight faster than staying fat
i started losing weight in summer 2019:

View attachment 543022View attachment 543075View attachment 543076
View attachment 543149

\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
View attachment 543101View attachment 543102View attachment 543116View attachment 543117
View attachment 543162

What did i do? i lost 20KG in 1 one year, how?
i followed my own made 1500kcal high protein diet with minium of 150 protein to kill the hunger and drink a shit ton of water and on some days when i didn't ate this i calculated calories, ofcourse you can something go more you need to get a diet you can stick to it and the biggest motivation is getting leaner and leaner in the face every month ( i only recommend to people that never builded muscle at the gym so just if you are already at the gym you already know how to cut and find out your own TDEE)
View attachment 543170View attachment 543171

SKIN

Skin.. yeah my skin was for 4 years really bad and the worst thing about acne was the hyperpigmentation but this site helped me to improve it:

View attachment 543191
View attachment 543194

View attachment 543242
View attachment 543243

What did i do? i started a skincare routine:

PM just cleansing with Water -vitamine C - moisturizer - sunscreen(when going outside)

Am Cleanser - (used niacinamide but stopped for now) - retin-a wait 30+ minutes + apply moisturizer
View attachment 543208
And also took supplements:
Cod liver oil pills, Vitamine C, D, Zinc picolinate, and magnesium citrate( and betacarotne but will talk more about that

Betacarotene:
View attachment 543246
me on the left mom on the right so you see the beta carotene is indeed working

HAIR

Me thinking i looked good with this hair: and the worst thing was i wasted like 15 minutes for that :lul: :lul:

i never knew i had curly hair from my father because i always used the wrong shampoo and used a blowdryer to get that stupid hair
but after growing out and not washing my hair for several days because i had no school this year i realised i had curly hair now i use shampoo with argan oil and now i just let it dry to get this: (NEVER TOUCH YOUR WET HAIR ONLY SHAKE YOUR HEAD TO GET SOME HAIRS ON YOUR FORHEAD)

EYEBROWS

i get alot of questions about my eyebrows , but no i have big ass eyebrows from myself
now i tweeze the part in the middle and the top like here:

to get straight brows like this:

EYELASHES
the easiest and most subtle looksmax i just bought eyelash dye and applied on the lower lashes:

TEETH
i whitend my teeth at a proffesional place for 200 euro in the netherlands

GOODLUCK BOISSS THE ONLY PERSON YOU NEED TO MOG IS YOUR PAST SELF EVERY MONTH

Amazing god bless you my chad friend

• +1
Reactions: Lars

Me larsanova is going to drop my looksmax journey what changed me from subhuman to chad

1 year ago:
View attachment 542905View attachment 542921View attachment 542929View attachment 542937
View attachment 542995

STATS:

1. Weightloss
‏‏‎ ‎2. Skin
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎3. Hair

Weightloss

Weightloss, the most important looksmax in the looksmax history and god i would go back in time to get my fatass lose some weight faster than staying fat

View attachment 543149

View attachment 543101View attachment 543102View attachment 543116View attachment 543117
View attachment 543162

i followed my own made 1500kcal high protein diet with minium of 150 protein to kill the hunger and drink a shit ton of water and on some days when i didn't ate this i calculated calories, ofcourse you can something go more you need to get a diet you can stick to it and the biggest motivation is getting leaner and leaner in the face every month ( i only recommend to people that never builded muscle at the gym so just if you are already at the gym you already know how to cut and find out your own TDEE)

SKIN

Skin.. yeah my skin was for 4 years really bad and the worst thing about acne was the hyperpigmentation but this site helped me to improve it:

View attachment 543191
View attachment 543194

View attachment 543242
View attachment 543243

PM just cleansing with Water -vitamine C - moisturizer - sunscreen(when going outside)

Am Cleanser - (used niacinamide but stopped for now) - retin-a wait 30+ minutes + apply moisturizer
View attachment 543208
Cod liver oil pills, Vitamine C, D, Zinc picolinate, and magnesium citrate( and betacarotne but will talk more about that

Betacarotene:
View attachment 543246

HAIR

Me thinking i looked good with this hair: and the worst thing was i wasted like 15 minutes for that :lul: :lul:

i never knew i had curly hair from my father because i always used the wrong shampoo and used a blowdryer to get that stupid hair
but after growing out and not washing my hair for several days because i had no school this year i realised i had curly hair now i use shampoo with argan oil and now i just let it dry to get this: (NEVER TOUCH YOUR WET HAIR ONLY SHAKE YOUR HEAD TO GET SOME HAIRS ON YOUR FORHEAD)

EYEBROWS

i get alot of questions about my eyebrows , but no i have big ass eyebrows from myself

EYELASHES
the easiest and most subtle looksmax i just bought eyelash dye and applied on the lower lashes:

TEETH

Bookmarked, will read all of it later.

But your thread should be pinned because you ascended like crazy with minimal looksmaxxing. Mirin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nisse, Sikkunt23, Htobrother and 1 other person
Great job you made insane progress with only softmaxing, should be eye-opening to normies here that you can ascend hard with a few simple things. Could you link the eyelash dye you used?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Lars and Deleted member 6488
good thread brother . Read it all . I did a similar ascension too good job

• Love it
Fatcel = Volcel

Water = Wet

Nice Curtainspill though

1 year ago:
View attachment 542995

STATS:

1. Weightloss
‏‏‎ ‎2. Skin
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎3. Hair

Weightloss

View attachment 543149

View attachment 543162

SKIN

View attachment 543191
View attachment 543194

View attachment 543242
View attachment 543243

View attachment 543208

Betacarotene:
View attachment 543246

HAIR

EYEBROWS

EYELASHES

TEETH

comical to look at you were.still remember when you joined

• Love it
i have the exact same hair as you. how do i make them all separate curl strands like yours instead of one big heap of curling mess?

• +1
What percentage of Retin A did you use ?

• +1
Good job bro. What’d help u the most in fading the red acne marks?

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Lars
very good fucking thread bro, i'm proud of you!

i'll start larsanovamaxxing right away 😏

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Sikkunt23 and Lars
i have the exact same hair as you. how do i make them all separate curl strands like yours instead of one big heap of curling mess?
Little bit shake your head when done showering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488

over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Lars
Over, your mom handmogs you. Also jfl at your negative digit ratio. Proof that Chad looks and high testosterone are two pairs of shoes
1) his fingers are larger and have a more masculine shape
2)his face is not masculine, his cheekbones have a feminine shape

• +1
Ik admireer de looksmax om eerlijk te zijn

• Love it
Reading your eyelash thread led me to examine my own lashes which I realised were colourless at the ends as well

I am going to dye them now

Thank you brother

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Lars
Congrats bro from 4/10 SUBHUMAN to 7.9-8/10 Chad slayer pretty boy

• Love it
Good shit my man, you look like a turbochad now.

• +1
you ever think about hopping on finasteride?

Im also somewhat receding and about your age, mainly afraid of losing out on dimorphism.

great transfo btw
I don't know i Don know if i am balding i am now watching it and if it gets bad in 6 months to a year i will start the other things before fin

• +1
Reactions: PjSon
Great job you made insane progress with only softmaxing, should be eye-opening to normies here that you can ascend hard with a few simple things. Could you link the eyelash dye you used?
IMG 20200726 115656

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and JizzFarmer
tl;dr lose weight

Reading your eyelash thread led me to examine my own lashes which I realised were colourless at the ends as well

I am going to dye them now

Thank you brother
NICE!!! :))) easy looksmaxx and good brother :)

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
What if i'm not 6'1 tho?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 8616, xdxdxnice1 and 2 others

1 year ago:
View attachment 542995

STATS:

1. Weightloss
‏‏‎ ‎2. Skin
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎3. Hair

Weightloss

View attachment 543149

View attachment 543162

SKIN

View attachment 543191
View attachment 543194

View attachment 543242
View attachment 543243

View attachment 543208

Betacarotene:
View attachment 543246

HAIR

EYEBROWS

EYELASHES

TEETH

Looksmaxx God.||What fat % Are you now??
It feels like there is some room left there fore getting ride of that last bit of "bloath".

• +1
Great thread lad

• +1
Looksmaxx God.||What fat % Are you now??
It feels like there is some room left there fore getting ride of that last bit of "bloath".
Tbh i don't know my scale said i was 14% at leanest i never worked out so my abs werent good at that percentage now i am leanbulking to get some more muscles to go to 12% that's my goal this year :))

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
You might not be a chad or a model
but you have a strong halo effect, can't say exactly why

• +1
Reactions: odegoat, Renaissance.Chad and Lars
what retin-a product do you use? some retinol shit pops up when I google for retin-a, or is it the same?

• +1
what retin-a product do you use? some retinol shit pops up when I google for retin-a, or is it the same?
No retin a is better i buy it at alldaychemist.com

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and bonsai
But please Read more info before using it there are alot of threads here

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
You might not be a chad or a model
but you have a strong halo effect, can't say exactly why
Nice that's already fine for me :) but i am not even done with looksmaxxing now i am leanbulking to get some muscles and after that i Stay leanmaxxed at 12% :)

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873

Attachments

• a-ret_0.1__4.jpg
    a-ret_0.1__4.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 179
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Lars
Holy shit man. Heb je enige verandering gezien in het gedrag van mensen om je heen nu je er beter uit ziet?

• +1
Holy shit man. Heb je enige verandering gezien in het gedrag van mensen om je heen nu je er beter uit ziet?
Ouwe je wil niet weten letterlijk wat je denkt is er gebeurd ik ga daar binnenkort een thread van maken

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
2E6D657C 95D6 4755 81A6 E90E3EFDF071

0C9402A3 D61D 4DEB 9BB9 03A83005F49D

• JFL
Very solid ascension though I am indeed mirin
i should’ve taken photos when my acne and hair was bad, crazy how far softmaxcing can ascend some

Hahah my most subhuman photo
its got weird energy to it idk why

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Lars
9296E2F5 C5DD 454D B3DD 2005554A20E5

Reminded me alot of Nfkrz when he was young lmao
026D5555 2A97 4A49 8D78 BB12B24D297B

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Lars