LARSANOVAMAXX MEGA THREAD

@larsanova69

I think I just realized something, when you started, you were skinny fat, so you focused on cutting and got leaner, that is where most of the difference in your face comes from, you lost a lot of face fat, which means that leanmaxxing really is legit even if you're not fat when you start. In my case, I am probably between 15 and 20% body fat. Maybe if I were to cut I would look much better than I do now because I do have some fat around the face.

The one thing that has stopped me from leanmaxxing is mostly that I worry that if I do it, I won't be able to recover in the gym and won't make any progress, and since gaining muscle is more important for me, I'm focusing mainly on that.

In your case, did your progress in the gym slow down while you were cutting or were you just not trying to gain muscle at all? I am not entirely sure how it works because some youtubers claim that you can't build muscle while remaining lean while others claim that you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Lars
@larsanova69

I think I just realized something, when you started, you were skinny fat, so you focused on cutting and got leaner, that is where most of the difference in your face comes from, you lost a lot of face fat, which means that leanmaxxing really is legit even if you're not fat when you start. In my case, I am probably between 15 and 20% body fat. Maybe if I were to cut I would look much better than I do now because I do have some fat around the face.

The one thing that has stopped me from leanmaxxing is mostly that I worry that if I do it, I won't be able to recover in the gym and won't make any progress, and since gaining muscle is more important for me, I'm focusing mainly on that.

In your case, did your progress in the gym slow down while you were cutting or were you just not trying to gain muscle at all? I am not entirely sure how it works because some youtubers claim that you can't build muscle while remaining lean while others claim that you can.
in this megathread i foccused on losing fat so didnt care about muscle now i also care about muscle while leanbulking :)

in this megathread i foccused on losing fat so didnt care about muscle now i also care about muscle while leanbulking :)
I found out through Omarisuf and AlphaDestiny's videos on the subject of recomping that it is possible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time if you're not yet an intermediate lifter, you can only become an intermediate lifter after around 1 year of consistent strength training with progressive overload. Since I am still at the beginner level, I can definitely do it so instead of gaining 1 lb per week, I'll aim to lose 1 lb of fat per week and at the same time, I'll gain 0.5 lbs of muscle per week.

I did the math and in 2-3 months, I'll be down to 10% body fat and more muscular than I have ever been and the low body fat will make the muscles more visible and by that time, I'll definitely have six pack abs and a chiseled jaw. Then, we'll be able to see if it makes a good difference.

And to prevent losing gains from this, I'll increase my calories by 10% once I find that my lifts start to become stuck at a specific weight, and I'll keep using that amount until I become stuck again, then I'll increase by 10% again. This is the best way to minimize fat gain and stay as lean as possible all year long without ruining your progress in the gym.

Cutting and bulking (in phases) isn't worth it if you're a beginner, especially if you're a natural lifter, unless your BMI is too low, and of course, once you reach the intermediate level, the BMI doesn't really apply anymore.

I'll be at the intermediate level when I'll have reached those numbers:

Skullcrusher: 90 lb for 10 reps
Barbell Curl: 90 lb for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 120 lb for 10 reps
Bent-Over Row: 160 lb for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 175 lb for 10 reps
Squat: 240 lb for 10 reps
Deadlift: 280 lb for 10 reps

Right now, these are my numbers:

Skullcrusher: 30 lbs for 10 reps
Barbell Curl: 60 lbs for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 67.5 lbs for 10 reps
Bent-Over Row: 120 lbs for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 90 lbs for 10 reps
Squat: 120 lbs for 10 reps
Deadlift: 160 lbs for 10 reps

Every month, I am able to add around 5-10 lbs to my skullcrushers and curls, 15-20 lbs to my overhead press, 20-25 lbs to my bent over row, 20-25 lbs to my bench press, 35-40 lbs to my squat and 35-40 lbs to my deadlift.

The speed of my progress will slow down once I reach the intermediate level, it will most likely be cut in half, and by then I'll focus on reaching the advanced level with those numbers:

Skullcrusher: 135 lb for 10 reps
Barbell Curl: 135 lb for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 160 lb for 10 reps
Bent-Over Row: 210 lb for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 225 lb for 10 reps
Squat: 315 lb for 10 reps
Deadlift: 365 lb for 10 reps

I'll reach intermediate in 6-12 months, and I'll reach advanced in 2-3 years from now. The main reason why I couldn't do it before is because I thought that if I trained when I am tired, I would not get good results, but what I didn't realize is that I get amazing workouts even when I am tired, so now I just maintain the same schedule no matter what is going on in my life and I try to get the best nutrition and sleep while maintaining perfect consistency and since I train in my home gym, it will never be out of my control to stay consistent.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Lars
I found out through Omarisuf and AlphaDestiny's videos on the subject of recomping that it is possible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time if you're not yet an intermediate lifter, you can only become an intermediate lifter after around 1 year of consistent strength training with progressive overload. Since I am still at the beginner level, I can definitely do it so instead of gaining 1 lb per week, I'll aim to lose 1 lb of fat per week and at the same time, I'll gain 0.5 lbs of muscle per week.

I did the math and in 2-3 months, I'll be down to 10% body fat and more muscular than I have ever been and the low body fat will make the muscles more visible and by that time, I'll definitely have six pack abs and a chiseled jaw. Then, we'll be able to see if it makes a good difference.

And to prevent losing gains from this, I'll increase my calories by 10% once I find that my lifts start to become stuck at a specific weight, and I'll keep using that amount until I become stuck again, then I'll increase by 10% again. This is the best way to minimize fat gain and stay as lean as possible all year long without ruining your progress in the gym.

Cutting and bulking (in phases) isn't worth it if you're a beginner, especially if you're a natural lifter, unless your BMI is too low, and of course, once you reach the intermediate level, the BMI doesn't really apply anymore.

I'll be at the intermediate level when I'll have reached those numbers:

Skullcrusher: 90 lb for 10 reps
Barbell Curl: 90 lb for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 120 lb for 10 reps
Bent-Over Row: 160 lb for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 175 lb for 10 reps
Squat: 240 lb for 10 reps
Deadlift: 280 lb for 10 reps

Right now, these are my numbers:

Skullcrusher: 30 lbs for 10 reps
Barbell Curl: 60 lbs for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 67.5 lbs for 10 reps
Bent-Over Row: 120 lbs for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 90 lbs for 10 reps
Squat: 120 lbs for 10 reps
Deadlift: 160 lbs for 10 reps

Every month, I am able to add around 5-10 lbs to my skullcrushers and curls, 15-20 lbs to my overhead press, 20-25 lbs to my bent over row, 20-25 lbs to my bench press, 35-40 lbs to my squat and 35-40 lbs to my deadlift.

The speed of my progress will slow down once I reach the intermediate level, it will most likely be cut in half, and by then I'll focus on reaching the advanced level with those numbers:

Skullcrusher: 135 lb for 10 reps
Barbell Curl: 135 lb for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 160 lb for 10 reps
Bent-Over Row: 210 lb for 10 reps
Close-Grip Bench: 225 lb for 10 reps
Squat: 315 lb for 10 reps
Deadlift: 365 lb for 10 reps

I'll reach intermediate in 6-12 months, and I'll reach advanced in 2-3 years from now. The main reason why I couldn't do it before is because I thought that if I trained when I am tired, I would not get good results, but what I didn't realize is that I get amazing workouts even when I am tired, so now I just maintain the same schedule no matter what is going on in my life and I try to get the best nutrition and sleep while maintaining perfect consistency and since I train in my home gym, it will never be out of my control to stay consistent.
good luck man

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Larsanova's old photos too funny:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lars
fully fendi

• JFL
did you worked out during your weight loss phase? and if yes, what did you do?

• +1
did you worked out during your weight loss phase? and if yes, what did you do?
tbh i almost never did and ended up skinny asfuck almost 1 year later i am the same weight but more muscles and now leanbulking till new year trying to gain 1 kg a month :)

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby
good job bhai :D

• +1
Much love to you, Amnesia , and all other forum Gods, who have had transformations posted here
But ultimately all this proves to me is its kinda of a subtle brag from HTN or CHad lites.
All of these users had a very good base to begin with, and the majority of changes were jaw, chin, etc from LOSING FOOKIN WEIGHT
NO shitty jaw transformations, no small fish mouths like me, no shit noses, eye areas, etc.
Im no saying its not possible to transform a lot, but still ive never seen a trully bad base in these transformations.

• +1
Much love to you, Amnesia , and all other forum Gods, who have had transformations posted here
But ultimately all this proves to me is its kinda of a subtle brag from HTN or CHad lites.
All of these users had a very good base to begin with, and the majority of changes were jaw, chin, etc from LOSING FOOKIN WEIGHT
NO shitty jaw transformations, no small fish mouths like me, no shit noses, eye areas, etc.
Im no saying its not possible to transform a lot, but still ive never seen a trully bad base in these transformations.
true thats maybe one of the hardest pills to swallow

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
bro why did u move to keto? i'm interested :unsure:

did u mew?

• +1
@larsanova69 did you do Thinning Shears for your hair ?

• +1
softmaxes: 10%

puberty: 90%

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and Lars
Hello Chads, incels, prettyboys, and looksmaxxers

Me larsanova is going to drop my looksmax journey what changed me from subhuman to chad

1 year ago:
View attachment 542905View attachment 542921View attachment 542929View attachment 542937
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
most recent photos (july 2020):
View attachment 542956View attachment 542993
some photos during looksmax journey:
View attachment 542995
chronical order (1 year june to june):

STATS:

-Height: 6'1 / 185cm
-weight: 71kg

To make it easily readable i will make paragraphs:

1. Weightloss
‏‏‎ ‎2. Skin
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎3. Hair
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎4. eyebrows
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎5. eyelashes
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎6. teeth
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Weightloss

Weightloss, the most important looksmax in the looksmax history and god i would go back in time to get my fatass lose some weight faster than staying fat
i started losing weight in summer 2019:

View attachment 543022View attachment 543075View attachment 543076
View attachment 543149

\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
View attachment 543101View attachment 543102View attachment 543116View attachment 543117
View attachment 543162

What did i do? i lost 20KG in 1 one year, how?
i followed my own made 1500kcal high protein diet with minium of 150 protein to kill the hunger and drink a shit ton of water and on some days when i didn't ate this i calculated calories, ofcourse you can something go more you need to get a diet you can stick to it and the biggest motivation is getting leaner and leaner in the face every month ( i only recommend to people that never builded muscle at the gym so just if you are already at the gym you already know how to cut and find out your own TDEE)
View attachment 543170View attachment 543171

SKIN

Skin.. yeah my skin was for 4 years really bad and the worst thing about acne was the hyperpigmentation but this site helped me to improve it:

View attachment 543191
View attachment 543194

View attachment 543242
View attachment 543243

What did i do? i started a skincare routine:

PM just cleansing with Water -vitamine C - moisturizer - sunscreen(when going outside)

Am Cleanser - (used niacinamide but stopped for now) - retin-a wait 30+ minutes + apply moisturizer
View attachment 543208
And also took supplements:
Cod liver oil pills, Vitamine C, D, Zinc picolinate, and magnesium citrate( and betacarotne but will talk more about that

Betacarotene:
View attachment 543246
me on the left mom on the right so you see the beta carotene is indeed working

HAIR

Me thinking i looked good with this hair: and the worst thing was i wasted like 15 minutes for that :lul: :lul:

i never knew i had curly hair from my father because i always used the wrong shampoo and used a blowdryer to get that stupid hair
but after growing out and not washing my hair for several days because i had no school this year i realised i had curly hair now i use shampoo with argan oil and now i just let it dry to get this: (NEVER TOUCH YOUR WET HAIR ONLY SHAKE YOUR HEAD TO GET SOME HAIRS ON YOUR FORHEAD)

EYEBROWS

i get alot of questions about my eyebrows , but no i have big ass eyebrows from myself
now i tweeze the part in the middle and the top like here:

to get straight brows like this:

EYELASHES
the easiest and most subtle looksmax i just bought eyelash dye and applied on the lower lashes:

TEETH
i whitend my teeth at a proffesional place for 200 euro in the netherlands

GOODLUCK BOISSS THE ONLY PERSON YOU NEED TO MOG IS YOUR PAST SELF EVERY MONTH

where did you buy the brown jacket from?

Legendary thread that I keep coming back to.

should be BotB

• Love it
Mirin your transformation bruh.

You notice people treating you differently or nah? Do you feel more confident and outgoing?

• +1
Mirin your transformation bruh.

You notice people treating you differently or nah? Do you feel more confident and outgoing?
yes yes and yes :))) acne made me not feeling me bad in my skin i also have acne rn and it legit lowers my confidence but i am now fixing it with a proper diet and simple cleanser and moisturizer in the night :)

• +1
Reactions: yorak_hunt
yes yes and yes :))) acne made me not feeling me bad in my skin i also have acne rn and it legit lowers my confidence but i am now fixing it with a proper diet and simple cleanser and moisturizer in the night :)
Hope it clears out bro

When I first joined this site I downloaded some pics to look back on for motivation and one of them was your old profile :love:

• Love it
aaaww :))) which one do you like more the old one or new one?
I like the new one more, it shows the changes to your hair. Old one is nostalgic tho lol :p

• +1
You are an inspiration, thank you.
Could you make threads talking about how differently people treat and behave around you now.
Dont forget to tag me.

Me larsanova is going to drop my looksmax journey what changed me from subhuman to chad

1 year ago:
View attachment 542905View attachment 542921View attachment 542929View attachment 542937
View attachment 542995

STATS:

1. Weightloss
‏‏‎ ‎2. Skin
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎3. Hair

Weightloss

Weightloss, the most important looksmax in the looksmax history and god i would go back in time to get my fatass lose some weight faster than staying fat

View attachment 543149

View attachment 543101View attachment 543102View attachment 543116View attachment 543117
View attachment 543162

i followed my own made 1500kcal high protein diet with minium of 150 protein to kill the hunger and drink a shit ton of water and on some days when i didn't ate this i calculated calories, ofcourse you can something go more you need to get a diet you can stick to it and the biggest motivation is getting leaner and leaner in the face every month ( i only recommend to people that never builded muscle at the gym so just if you are already at the gym you already know how to cut and find out your own TDEE)

SKIN

Skin.. yeah my skin was for 4 years really bad and the worst thing about acne was the hyperpigmentation but this site helped me to improve it:

View attachment 543191
View attachment 543194

View attachment 543242
View attachment 543243

PM just cleansing with Water -vitamine C - moisturizer - sunscreen(when going outside)

Am Cleanser - (used niacinamide but stopped for now) - retin-a wait 30+ minutes + apply moisturizer
View attachment 543208
Cod liver oil pills, Vitamine C, D, Zinc picolinate, and magnesium citrate( and betacarotne but will talk more about that

Betacarotene:
View attachment 543246

HAIR

Me thinking i looked good with this hair: and the worst thing was i wasted like 15 minutes for that :lul: :lul:

i never knew i had curly hair from my father because i always used the wrong shampoo and used a blowdryer to get that stupid hair
but after growing out and not washing my hair for several days because i had no school this year i realised i had curly hair now i use shampoo with argan oil and now i just let it dry to get this: (NEVER TOUCH YOUR WET HAIR ONLY SHAKE YOUR HEAD TO GET SOME HAIRS ON YOUR FORHEAD)

EYEBROWS

i get alot of questions about my eyebrows , but no i have big ass eyebrows from myself

EYELASHES
the easiest and most subtle looksmax i just bought eyelash dye and applied on the lower lashes:

TEETH

• +1
You are an inspiration, thank you.
Could you make threads talking about how differently people treat and behave around you now.
Dont forget to tag me.
Yeah i will :))

• +1
Reactions: CurlyHairBarret
This Chad did his looksmaxxing and dipped.

Mirin you Lars, good luck slaying.

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser
I'm pretty sure he was larping his height

after i told him he is really severely recessed, he should stop faceapping and photoshopping his pics
and has very bad acne still , he suddenly dipped :lul:
but despite all this, he was still a likeable kiddo and should come back imo :feelscry::p:Comfy:

after i told him he is really severely recessed, he should stop faceapping and photoshopping his pics
but despite all this, he was still a likeable kiddo and should come back imo :feelscry::p:Comfy:
yo,
yeah i finally got over my bdd and look even better than the faceapped photos so i dont care anymore :) and dont even care anymore

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Xangsane
Hes not severely recessed his side profile is literally perfectly fine apart from the chin

• +1
Wow, your facial fat distribution is some of the worst I've ever seen in the before pictures. Great transformation

Wow, your facial fat distribution is some of the worst I've ever seen in the before pictures. Great transformation
was thyroid related

1 year ago:
View attachment 542995

STATS:

1. Weightloss
‏‏‎ ‎2. Skin
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎3. Hair

Weightloss

View attachment 543149

View attachment 543162

SKIN

View attachment 543191
View attachment 543194

View attachment 543242
View attachment 543243

View attachment 543208

Betacarotene:
View attachment 543246

HAIR

EYEBROWS

EYELASHES

TEETH

Whos the girl with you when you were fat smiling. 4th pic 1 year ago

btw all photos where faceapped of me in this thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
i still was insecure there

Good smile adds 1psl irl

btw all photos where faceapped of me in this thread
Damn read this whole thread for lifefuel and ended with this

• JFL