LARSANOVAMAXX MEGA THREAD

Motivation, mirin

• +1
Reactions: Lars
This thread is the most lifefuel I have ever seen on this site since I signed up.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Philtrumcel, chad-lite-ascender and Lars
aww nice to hear man!! goodluck!!
I'll add 30-40 lbs of muscle to my frame in 3 years, then, I'll cut down to 10-12% body fat, I'll also do direct neck work while I am gymmaxxing to get a thicker neck, at the same time, I'll also get my teeth whitened. And maybe later on, if it still really hurts my looks, maybe I'll get a rhinoplasty but I may not need to.

I also plan to SEAmaxx very soon right after COVID19 if I have the money for it, I'll go to the Philippines, sign up on Filipinocupid and I'll have sex with around 70-100 girls during my trip.

I also think that my training progress in 1 year (24 lbs of muscle) will be enough to get me laid on Tinder and that if I could go into a bar or a club right now if there was no COVID19, then I would get laid quite easily and I would get approached even without being muscular.

• +1
I'll add 30-40 lbs of muscle to my frame in 3 years, then, I'll cut down to 10-12% body fat, I'll also do direct neck work while I am gymmaxxing to get a thicker neck, at the same time, I'll also get my teeth whitened. And maybe later on, if it still really hurts my looks, maybe I'll get a rhinoplasty but I may not need to.

I also plan to SEAmaxx very soon right after COVID19 if I have the money for it, I'll go to the Philippines, sign up on Filipinocupid and I'll have sex with around 70-100 girls during my trip.

I also think that my training progress in 1 year (24 lbs of muscle) will be enough to get me laid on Tinder and that if I could go into a bar or a club right now if there was no COVID19, then I would get laid quite easily and I would get approached even without being muscular.
good luck!

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
makes him look chadullah tbh
caged out loud my dad asked the fuck is going on,he almost found out about my psl autism.chadullah?damn bro much better arab chad name than chaddam.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
caged out loud my dad asked the fuck is going on,he almost found out about my psl autism.chadullah?damn bro much better arab chad name than chaddam.
incel wiki lol

lol i got it from incel wiki
man that was honestly so funny,espacially cause im a sandnigga so it sounded so cliché and accurate,thx for making me cage.it was initially a shitty day jfl

• +1
Reactions: wasted
man that was honestly so funny,espacially cause im a sandnigga so it sounded so cliché and accurate,thx for making me cage.it was initially a shitty day jfl
thought it was a bad joke tbh but glad i made you laugh

thought it was a bad joke tbh but glad i made you laugh
nah that joke was the best so far,probably cause im sand but still.he indeed looked like a chadullah with the beard

this product contains Bimatoprost aka latisse, have you read the side effects of latisse? what do you think about it? Would you still recommend it?
Oh really i only use it at lower lashes so no holding there and only once every 2 months so wint do that much tbh

Daily reminder you just gone trough puberty and leanmaxxx

• +1
Oh really i only use it at lower lashes so no holding there and only once every 2 months so wint do that much tbh

which are the following objectives? I think that your mouth has a slightly uncomfortable shape, have you thought about maxillofacial surgeries? I think this could take you to the next level

• +1
Never take looksmaxing journeys from teens seriously
Only after 20 its real looksmaxing

• +1
which are the following objectives? I think that your mouth has a slightly uncomfortable shape, have you thought about maxillofacial surgeries? I think this could take you to the next level
Nahh

mirin ascension went from looking like a gay lesbian to a jb slayer.

You got lucky that you had good bone structure under that fat and genes were you lose fat fist from your face.. My body percent is 20% and my face still looks bloated despite of having good forward growth and ramus length.

• +1
Hey I got the same eyebrows as you had before your looksmaxx, is it possible that you do a video on how you make them straight and tweeze it etc etc cause I don't wanna fuck my eyebrows up, if possible of course

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Mouthbreath
@Octavius Read thread for mind blowage

Hey I got the same eyebrows as you had before your looksmaxx, is it possible that you do a video on how you make them straight and tweeze it etc etc cause I don't wanna fuck my eyebrows up, if possible of course
I Will do when i am doing it again

• +1
Reactions: newperson and Michael
@machinemoggingchad

• +1
Reactions: machinemoggingchad
Whats your bodyfat before and after ?

• +1
Im going to do a yubo experiment on you

• +1
You are 51kg now?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Lars
im using latisse for about 2 weeks and my lashes are already growing, im planning on dying it after 3 months, any tips?

• +1
Motivation for me tbh. Gonna start leanmaxxing on Monday.

• +1
Thanks for posting this, I see we are on a very very similar looksmax journey.

• +1
Nigga you’re a goat

• Love it
very beautiful young lad

• Love it
No like 74 rn because i am bulking till march
Lol you weigh the same as me and look at my body jfl how tf is this possible and im like 177cm

• +1
epic transformation. what did you notice the most about how people treat you now vs then?
and how the ladies treat you?

• +1
Reactions: Lars and alriodai
epic transformation. what did you notice the most about how people treat you now vs then?
and how the ladies treat you?
he already had a gf jfl, luckiset GF ever, she scouted him way before his looksmaxxing cause foids see potential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 5891, aleksandr and 1 other person