LARSANOVAMAXX MEGA THREAD

epic transformation. what did you notice the most about how people treat you now vs then?
and how the ladies treat you?
Legit everything you can think of is true going from ugly to good looking to girls

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aleksandr and Deleted member 6217
What if i'm not 6'1 tho?
well he's dutch though so his height is average there, like being 5'9.5 in the US
height halo in most other countries though

just lose weight and softmax

• +1
Reactions: Lars
bro insane changes
you also act mentally stable and NT, gj

• +1
did retin a improvent folds if you had them? like nasalobial folds

• +1
Very nice brother , leanmaxxing and curtainmaxxing raised you alot
I'd say do some neck training too , it will halo you even more

• +1
Fuck me this is honestly impressive

• +1
This is one of my favorite ascension threads tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Lars
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 2205
This is one of my favorite ascension threads tbh.
will post larsanova 2.0 megathread + with how my life changes based on looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 2205 and MrGlutton
u already had a gf and now you are giga chad.im envious but I don't want to be .gl with life man!

• +1
Hello Chads, incels, prettyboys, and looksmaxxers

Me larsanova is going to drop my looksmax journey what changed me from subhuman to chad

1 year ago:
View attachment 542905View attachment 542921View attachment 542929View attachment 542937
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
most recent photos (july 2020):
View attachment 542956View attachment 542993
some photos during looksmax journey:
View attachment 542995
chronical order (1 year june to june):

STATS:

-Height: 6'1 / 185cm
-weight: 71kg

To make it easily readable i will make paragraphs:

1. Weightloss
‏‏‎ ‎2. Skin
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎3. Hair
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎4. eyebrows
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎5. eyelashes
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎6. teeth
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Weightloss

Weightloss, the most important looksmax in the looksmax history and god i would go back in time to get my fatass lose some weight faster than staying fat
i started losing weight in summer 2019:

View attachment 543022View attachment 543075View attachment 543076
View attachment 543149

\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
View attachment 543101View attachment 543102View attachment 543116View attachment 543117
View attachment 543162

What did i do? i lost 20KG in 1 one year, how?
i followed my own made 1500kcal high protein diet with minium of 150 protein to kill the hunger and drink a shit ton of water and on some days when i didn't ate this i calculated calories, ofcourse you can something go more you need to get a diet you can stick to it and the biggest motivation is getting leaner and leaner in the face every month ( i only recommend to people that never builded muscle at the gym so just if you are already at the gym you already know how to cut and find out your own TDEE)
View attachment 543170View attachment 543171

SKIN

Skin.. yeah my skin was for 4 years really bad and the worst thing about acne was the hyperpigmentation but this site helped me to improve it:

View attachment 543191
View attachment 543194

View attachment 543242
View attachment 543243

What did i do? i started a skincare routine:

PM just cleansing with Water -vitamine C - moisturizer - sunscreen(when going outside)

Am Cleanser - (used niacinamide but stopped for now) - retin-a wait 30+ minutes + apply moisturizer
View attachment 543208
And also took supplements:
Cod liver oil pills, Vitamine C, D, Zinc picolinate, and magnesium citrate( and betacarotne but will talk more about that

Betacarotene:
View attachment 543246
me on the left mom on the right so you see the beta carotene is indeed working

HAIR

Me thinking i looked good with this hair: and the worst thing was i wasted like 15 minutes for that :lul: :lul:

i never knew i had curly hair from my father because i always used the wrong shampoo and used a blowdryer to get that stupid hair
but after growing out and not washing my hair for several days because i had no school this year i realised i had curly hair now i use shampoo with argan oil and now i just let it dry to get this: (NEVER TOUCH YOUR WET HAIR ONLY SHAKE YOUR HEAD TO GET SOME HAIRS ON YOUR FORHEAD)

EYEBROWS

i get alot of questions about my eyebrows , but no i have big ass eyebrows from myself
now i tweeze the part in the middle and the top like here:

to get straight brows like this:

EYELASHES
the easiest and most subtle looksmax i just bought eyelash dye and applied on the lower lashes:

TEETH
i whitend my teeth at a proffesional place for 200 euro in the netherlands

GOODLUCK BOISSS THE ONLY PERSON YOU NEED TO MOG IS YOUR PAST SELF EVERY MONTH

How do i get your eyebrows and eyelashes ?

• +1

Me larsanova is going to drop my looksmax journey what changed me from subhuman to chad

1 year ago:
View attachment 542905View attachment 542921View attachment 542929View attachment 542937
View attachment 542995

STATS:

1. Weightloss
‏‏‎ ‎2. Skin
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎3. Hair

Weightloss

Weightloss, the most important looksmax in the looksmax history and god i would go back in time to get my fatass lose some weight faster than staying fat

View attachment 543149

View attachment 543101View attachment 543102View attachment 543116View attachment 543117
View attachment 543162

i followed my own made 1500kcal high protein diet with minium of 150 protein to kill the hunger and drink a shit ton of water and on some days when i didn't ate this i calculated calories, ofcourse you can something go more you need to get a diet you can stick to it and the biggest motivation is getting leaner and leaner in the face every month ( i only recommend to people that never builded muscle at the gym so just if you are already at the gym you already know how to cut and find out your own TDEE)

SKIN

Skin.. yeah my skin was for 4 years really bad and the worst thing about acne was the hyperpigmentation but this site helped me to improve it:

View attachment 543191
View attachment 543194

View attachment 543242
View attachment 543243

PM just cleansing with Water -vitamine C - moisturizer - sunscreen(when going outside)

Am Cleanser - (used niacinamide but stopped for now) - retin-a wait 30+ minutes + apply moisturizer
View attachment 543208
Cod liver oil pills, Vitamine C, D, Zinc picolinate, and magnesium citrate( and betacarotne but will talk more about that

Betacarotene:
View attachment 543246

HAIR

Me thinking i looked good with this hair: and the worst thing was i wasted like 15 minutes for that :lul: :lul:

i never knew i had curly hair from my father because i always used the wrong shampoo and used a blowdryer to get that stupid hair
but after growing out and not washing my hair for several days because i had no school this year i realised i had curly hair now i use shampoo with argan oil and now i just let it dry to get this: (NEVER TOUCH YOUR WET HAIR ONLY SHAKE YOUR HEAD TO GET SOME HAIRS ON YOUR FORHEAD)

EYEBROWS

i get alot of questions about my eyebrows , but no i have big ass eyebrows from myself

EYELASHES
the easiest and most subtle looksmax i just bought eyelash dye and applied on the lower lashes:

TEETH

GOODLUCK BOISSS THE ONLY PERSON YOU NEED TO MOG IS YOUR PAST SELF EVERY MONTH

we will reach sub 12 together brother

• Love it
easy life mode

• +1
Chad

• +1
From what i see you had a good base to begin with, but hidden because all of the fat.

I mean the majority of improvement here was just dieting, the rest is just stuff to fill the thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
Lars do you Bodymax or have you achievement your current look by just starving to death.. aka lean maxing?

• +1
Lars do you Bodymax or have you achievement your current look by just starving to death.. aka lean maxing?
I am right now leanmaxxing and lifting to try to avoid losing that much muscle after that maingain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and Htobrother
he still looks werid. Low lip and chin failo. imo
Snapchat 270910608

Blackpilled again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and Htobrother
From what i see you had a good base to begin with, but hidden because all of the fat.

I mean the majority of improvement here was just dieting, the rest is just stuff to fill the thread.
True and acne was a big look killer , leanmaxxing is the most important looksnax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
painfully mogged

• +1
@larsanova69 2.0 thread soon?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Lars
these big threads are not a good idea just do monthly threads

1 year ago:
View attachment 542995

STATS:

1. Weightloss
‏‏‎ ‎2. Skin
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎3. Hair

Weightloss

View attachment 543149

View attachment 543162

SKIN

View attachment 543191
View attachment 543194

View attachment 543242
View attachment 543243

View attachment 543208

Betacarotene:
View attachment 543246

HAIR

EYEBROWS

EYELASHES

TEETH

GOODLUCK BOISSS THE ONLY PERSON YOU NEED TO MOG IS YOUR PAST SELF EVERY MONT

Looks insane But remembere everyone doesn’t have your skull shape to look as moggers as you tbh

• +1
You could have become a model. But you posted your pictures on this forum, so this dream is over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Lars
You could have become a model. But you posted your pictures on this forum, so this dream is over.
Wait you can’t become a model of you post here
Highly doubt it

• +1
Nahh fuck that i still used this site for bettering my looks so i will get away with that and never said anything bad

hmmm i am now bulking again for muscles and ofc also neck ;)) so it will take some time
I haven’t read But did you mention How you got your teeth like That also have you always had That nice of a palate

Seems to be a Good width

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
Nahh fuck that i still used this site for bettering my looks so i will get away with that and never said anything bad
What is your phenotype larsanova
You always seem humble and I really like your mix of feautures

You must have huge appeal to women tbh ngl

• +1
Yeah i am acting normal here so np

Only braces and whitening
Based I have braces now :(
Need to whites them though

What whitenikg kit did you use

my palate and lower third is a bit narrow wish I had a wider like you

looks so aesthethic

• +1

looks so aesthethic
Will answer in 2 hours

looks so aesthethic
I did at a place for 200 euro and took 2 hours thats it i think peroxide

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
What most people don't realize about this transformation is that he already had good genetics to begin with.

Pefect eye area with a big PFL (palpebral fissure length) and a small PFH (palpebral fissure height)
Thick eyebrows
Wide palate which allows him to look good when smiling with teeth
Top tier jaw
Amazing harmony
Curly hair

@larsanova69 you're giving people false hope. Most people, even if they were to do all the things you did, it wouldn't make as big of a difference. You already had the potential to be a Chad, most people don't.

Let's use me as an example to show what I'm talking about.

I have:

A very small PFL and a very big PFH, so my eyes are small, round and narrow.
Permanent dark circles under my eyes (my eye sockets lack eye support)
A very narrow palate so when I smile, it looks very ugly even though my teeth are pefectly aligned
An above average jaw but with a bad gonial angle
Terrible harmony which makes me look weird in most of my pictures and average in looks
Straight thick hair which makes it impossible to style into spikes and looks bad if it is too long

So, in my case, although I can still improve by getting muscular, I'll never have the face of a Chad no matter how much I looksmax, even if I were to go through plastic surgeries, I wouldn't look much better than I do now. This is because my entire family is either average or below average in looks (even when looking at old pictures of my grandparents), so because of this, it was impossible for me to have good genetics for looks.

It is not a coincidence that some people are better looking than others, for men, it's mostly about genetics, so if your parents carried good genes, there was a possibility for you to be good looking, in my case though, what I got is the best that my parents could have given me since my father is only 5 foot 9 and none of my parents look above average in looks. In fact, my mom's good facial features saved me from my dad's bad facial features, he has big round eyes like blackops2cel while my mom has tiny eyes so I inherited my mom's tiny eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Wallenberg
What most people don't realize about this transformation is that he already had good genetics to begin with.

Pefect eye area with a big PFL (palpebral fissure length) and a small PFH (palpebral fissure height)
Thick eyebrows
Wide palate which allows him to look good when smiling with teeth
Top tier jaw
Amazing harmony
Curly hair

@larsanova69 you're giving people false hope. Most people, even if they were to do all the things you did, it wouldn't make as big of a difference. You already had the potential to be a Chad, most people don't.

Let's use me as an example to show what I'm talking about.

I have:

A very small PFL and a very big PFH, so my eyes are small, round and narrow.
Permanent dark circles under my eyes (my eye sockets lack eye support)
A very narrow palate so when I smile, it looks very ugly even though my teeth are pefectly aligned
An above average jaw but with a bad gonial angle
Terrible harmony which makes me look weird in most of my pictures and average in looks
Straight thick hair which makes it impossible to style into spikes and looks bad if it is too long

So, in my case, although I can still improve by getting muscular, I'll never have the face of a Chad no matter how much I looksmax, even if I were to go through plastic surgeries, I wouldn't look much better than I do now. This is because my entire family is either average or below average in looks (even when looking at old pictures of my grandparents), so because of this, it was impossible for me to have good genetics for looks.

It is not a coincidence that some people are better looking than others, for men, it's mostly about genetics, so if your parents carried good genes, there was a possibility for you to be good looking, in my case though, what I got is the best that my parents could have given me since my father is only 5 foot 9 and none of my parents look above average in looks. In fact, my mom's good facial features saved me from my dad's bad facial features, he has big round eyes like blackops2cel while my mom has tiny eyes so I inherited my mom's tiny eyes.
Yeah i indeed had a good base but still an improvement is an improvement for everyone :)

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
how important are veggies and fruist in your diet? im starting a 1500 cal diet next monday btw

• +1
how important are veggies and fruist in your diet? im starting a 1500 cal diet next monday btw
alot of fruits anf veggies contain good vitamines and other sources overall but i would eat more veggies to keep you satisfied and dose vitamine c to make sure :)

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby
alot of fruits anf veggies contain good vitamines and other sources overall but i would eat more veggies to keep you satisfied and dose vitamine c to make sure :)
its impressive how your face changed because you wasn't like a big fat guy as i see in your photos of the summer 2019 more like a skinny fat type of dude.

And some people will think, damn im not that fat but my face is fat af it has to be genetics, and in your case it wasnt and people dont want to push a bit harder to lose more weight and find out.

im trying to read all of your replies, but its a long thread lol, did you do any type of workout? and any extra recomendations are welcome, i tend to binge eat every fk weekend.

congrats man, i least i found some motivation right here.

• Love it
its impressive how your face changed because you wasn't like a big fat guy as i see in your photos of the summer 2019 more like a skinny fat type of dude.

And some people will think, damn im not that fat but my face is fat af it has to be genetics, and in your case it wasnt and people dont want to push a bit harder to lose more weight and find out.

im trying to read all of your replies, but its a long thread lol, did you do any type of workout? and any extra recomendations are welcome, i tend to binge eat every fk weekend.

congrats man, i least i found some motivation right here.
yeah i never found myself that fat when i was at that time but now when i look back i think otherwise ;p i do Push pull leggs 2 times a week and rest on sunday

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby