Last days being here

bro necesitas ayuda urgente. la heightpill es brutal y seria hipocrita de mi menospreciar tu complejo ya que no lo comprendo, pero hacer esto no va a solucionar tus problemas. mi recomendación seria que intentes alejarte de la blackpill y este foro durante un tiempo, y si lo ves conveniente visitar un psicologo. aqui te van a decir que eso no sirve para nada pero este foro esta lleno de personas de mierda que disfrutan viendo tu sufrimiento, asi que no deberias hacerles caso. enserio eres un chaval guapo, tienes una carrera y toda la vida por delante, no dejes que esta mierda de foro te la arruine.

Insane mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
It feels weird to be crying as an adult male. Same with seeing grown men cry about being pathetic abused dogs online

u look very good imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and MaghrebGator
I'm writing this text in tears, after going to my faculty's graduation photo and seeing my subhumanity reflected. I don't know how to get sodium nitrite to end it all once and for all. I've tried EVERYTHING to have a normal life. I'm in the middle of exams and I can't mentally break down, but today I will lose the day because I can't put myself in this state. I am horribly ugly and short. I am very short.
My fucking sister and my mother comb my hair horribly and on top of that in the photos they say 'you look handsome'. BITCHES. If I weren't their family, they would say I'm ugly but they just gaslight me.
I couldn't hold back and when I got home I brutally hit them in the head and face.
After this, I don't know how to continue studying with the shitty atmosphere in my house.
I JUST wanted to have a normal life. Nothing more. But thanks to my fucking parents and their genetics, I have been sentenced from day 0.

mentalcel

Te ves decente y jalas Beckies en Tinder. Ve a un psicólogo ASAP, al chile.

keep coping son you're not leaving this shithole
hope you get your mental issues treated during the break

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
actual mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: mitereew