Last summer my roommate was a hardcore Blackpilled PSL user

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Pretty funny tbh. I rented a room in Montreal on Craigslist from a girl and the other guy living there was a dude a few years younger then me. He was super dope and we partied a lot together and he tried to help me pull thots at the club. He was an ascended mentalcel, high tier normie or maybe even chadlite and he had lots of game tbh. I pulled three girls that summer but he pulled a lot more. Also there was a chadpreet too living with us. He was super brown and from south India but def a high tier normie he was jacked and did MMA.

anyways Montreal is a great city to pull bitches. They are super hot and open about sex and always fuck on the first date.

Blackpillsuicide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Worst fakecel ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and pisslord
Worst fakecel ever
Blackpillsuicide
Ok for the record I never claimed to be a trucel. I’m a former mentalcel acended to low tier normie. I was a virgin til 21 and wanted to die all through college and high school. I may become normie if I graduate and get a job and lose weight and get a hair transplant. My face actually is quite fucked tbh I just have decent sex appeal cause I’m tall with a big frame and have tattoos and facial hair.

I can get PSL 4 girls if I try really hard but of course I want hotter girls like everyone here and also I’m statusminned and literally a broke neet.
Changed my avatar back. seems people don’t like it

Last edited:
pics or no care