Likelihood of creatine causing baldness/norwooding/hairloss?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
How likely is it to be on typical daily intake (3-5 grams) of creatine that it will effect hair?

yeah 5g was too much for me. I take 1.25 of creatine hcl now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 25377 and aBetterMii
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Agendum, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
How likely is it to be on typical daily intake (3-5 grams) of creatine that it will effect hair?
Take it. If you get sides even from such safe thing as creatine its over cuz you are subhuman anyway.
It works better if u mix it up with tren.:feelshah:
yeah 5g was too much for me. I take 1.25 of creatine hcl now
5g is monohydrate dose. For hcl its 1,5 g.

chance of hairloss? around 10%

chance of wasting your money on a useless supplement? 100%

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, makeme183, Deleted member 20064 and 7 others
everything will cause balding if you're already prone to it.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
well it raises dht, just like many other things.

so if your scalp is sensitive to dht (aka u are prone to male pattern baldness), creatine will make you bald faster.

i always cringe when my irl friends say creatine doesnt cause hairloss. well it doesnt directly, but it speeds it up if ur prone to it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User28823, softlysoftly, ErbCel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
Everything increases DHT even working out. If you're worried about DHT you need to block it somehow (e.g. fin)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I don't think creatine does much. and it costs 5x what it used to so not really worth

Go ER.

• WTF
just take mk677 instead. i've never taken creatine because of how it affects hair

• +1
it did for me, lost about 40% of my hair on top if not more

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, aBetterMii and 1 other person
everything will cause balding if you're already prone to it.

so if your scalp is sensitive to dht (aka u are prone to male pattern baldness), creatine will make you bald faster.

i always cringe when my irl friends say creatine doesnt cause hairloss. well it doesnt directly, but it speeds it up if ur prone to it
Everything increases DHT even working out. If you're worried about DHT you need to block it somehow (e.g. fin)
just take mk677 instead. i've never taken creatine because of how it affects hair
How do i find out if im exposed? Looking at older male family members hairlines?

How do i find out if im exposed? Looking at older male family members hairlines?
just see if ur balding rn. does the shape of ur hairline change?

My family seems to have pretty good genetics in regard to that (italian genes saving day prolly)
so no one is bald at all? unless your grandpa has nw0 its not worth it and ypu gave the balding gene

• +1
Doesn’t effect hair ever from what I heard

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
Wtf is the gate keeping ITT? Creatine is a cheat code. It didn’t cause hair loss for me and it increases muscle size by like 30%

Wtf is the gate keeping ITT? Creatine is a cheat code. It didn’t cause hair loss for me and it increases muscle size by like 30%
How is your familys hair genetics?

How is your familys hair genetics?
You got me, me and my brothers all have full heads of hair (28, 31, 37). But we all take creatine too.

• +1
You got me, me and my brothers all have full heads of hair (28, 31, 37). But we all take creatine too.
From what i see on this site and google medical sites, it can cause it early if genetically predispositioned for it, but that effect hasnt been specifially studied

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded

what happens if you're on dut ? can we take it then ?

what happens if you're on dut ? can we take it then ?
i dont think creatine works if ur on dut, at least the DHT effects of it

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
i dont think creatine works if ur on dut, at least the DHT effects of it
interesting theory , but that's not how creatine works

what creatine does is increase the hydration of the muscle tissue, which leads to
1.bigger muscles due to water retention
2.better cytoplasmic function due to adequate hydration

reason why creatine causes balding is cuz it accelerates the conversion of test to DHT
so theoretically, if you're running a 5-ARI,creatine won't be able to do that and you wouldn't lose hair

also , DHT is a shit anabolic compared to Test
people with congenital deficiency of 5-AR are more muscular than the general population

• +1
Reactions: buflek