Looksmax advice please

Look at the second pic dude

Wtf anyway, almost nobody gave tips and ita cannot be a gap of 3 points. Lol8 and others with 5

You look fine. What kind of bite do you have? You should fix minor flaws to improve.

You look decent. Even considering your height you're still above average

Deep iirc.
There is a morph in first post
Class 1 or 2?
I believe a class 1 deep bite doesn't need surgery, though I'm not certain. Find out whats causing the deep bite. For Example tipped in molars can cause crowded bottom teeth which push forward top teeth causing a deep bite look. A dentist might remove premolars in this case to make room when the problem could been solved by doing less extreme treatment. All I'm saying is you should fully understand the situation yourself before you decide who to hire.

Last edited:
pretty good looking.

7.5-8/10

I don´t think you are a candidate for surgery. You have good bones, your only weakness is eye area and mouth and height.
this isnt reddit, stop rating pls

this isnt reddit, stop rating pls
are we looking at the same guy? OP has a very good face, jfl @ rating him average looking. I consider myself a harsh rater and I stick by my rating.

Faceaaa

even in shitty lighting he doesn´t look much worse than Miro Cech

W7ECZL3.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RedPilledStemcel and androidcel
are we looking at the same guy? OP has a very good face, jfl @ rating him average looking. I consider myself a harsh rater and I stick by my rating.

View attachment 22331

W7ECZL3.jpg
:whatfeels:holy shit. OP make this guy your avi.

o

View attachment 22331

W7ECZL3.jpg
obviously he's above average. average is 4. 8 is top of the top.

come on guys, stop kidding. This is the first forum where ppl say i'm an 8 lol, others were exaggerated with "ugly af" or "light bones", for me light bones are like the cod incel dude. lol, sure i'm not him

I appreciate it, but stop this shit, if i was that high i wouldn't be even here complaining about women. Facts talk, and facts are saying that women don't like me, not that much.
I don't see how can i look like that dude, he mogs me since ever... or even if it can be, we know how some mm make the difference.

I know well or badly how i looks (maybe not that much), and i just need advice to improve, as fast as possibile, since this is Looksmax.me
I didnt' want just "8, 4, 5, 6, 7".

but fuck off... there are many threads every minutes, so ppl don't even read and sure next new commentors will be with "u r 3 irl tbh"

maybe i did wrong posting here, but others are dead, not trusted or not redpilled enough

Class 1 or 2?
I believe a class 1 deep bite doesn't need surgery, though I'm not certain. Find out whats causing the deep bite. For Example tipped in molars can cause crowded bottom teeth which push forward top teeth causing a deep bite look. A dentist might remove premolars in this case to make room when the problem could been solved by doing less extreme treatment. All I'm saying is you should fully understand the situation yourself before you decide who to hire.

I don't know, my upper teeth are too much over under teeth (class 1). I ask for a bimax, since other jobs want money and time for 0 results in looks. The surgeon said i'm recessed for something like 0.5 cm.

Lol, i tries to dance with a girl and she saw me and then she acted like she was puking

I need looksmaxing/surgery so bad.
This is not life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and RichardSpencel
Lol, i tries to dance with a girl and she saw me and then she acted like she was puking

I need looksmaxing/surgery so bad.
This is not life
do you have autism?

srs

6/10 irl (if you were 185cm+ 7/10 easily)

I can't see any major flaws and I think you don't need surgeries. Build muscle. It's normal to get avoided and ghosted nowadays. The ones who doesn't are minority. Foids wants tall chad, and not the average looksmatch dude.

If you're still virgin you have some mental problem tho.

6/10 irl (if you were 185cm+ 7/10 easily)

I can't see any major flaws and I think you don't need surgeries. Build muscle. It's normal to get avoided and ghosted nowadays. The ones who doesn't are minority. Foids wants tall chad, and not the average looksmatch dude.

If you're still virgin you have some mental problem tho.

What? you just said i'm average and girls dont want average dudes. But i shouldn't be virgin and i don't need surgery.

You said one thing and then the opposite

I catch your logic, but i think you misinterpreted the sentences. It's NORMAL to get avoided and ghosted. Thats is: eventualy you'll get some response (being average). Girls WANTS chad, but they can fuck an average dude here and there (if above her tier is most common, same tier is rarer. There's some cases where they fuck uglier dudes, usually rich or statusmaxx or a glitch in matrix). It's absurdly easier if the guy is NT and have no mental problems too.

And surgery: Well, it's my honest opinion: you are a normal and healthy male. You don't have any deformity nor major flaws. Hence, i think surgery is pretty stupid on this ocasion (waste of money, time and health).

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I catch your logic, but i think you misinterpreted the sentences. It's NORMAL to get avoided and ghosted. Thats is: eventualy you'll get some response (being average). Girls WANTS chad, but they can fuck an average dude here and there (if above her tier is most common, same tier is rarer. There's some cases where they fuck uglier dudes, usually rich or statusmaxx or a glitch in matrix). It's absurdly easier if the guy is NT and have no mental problems too.

And surgery: Well, it's my honest opinion: you are a normal and healthy male. You don't have any deformity nor major flaws. Hence, i think surgery is pretty stupid on this ocasion (waste of money, time and health).
Its not like guys dont want stacies either, its bassicly life

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
I want a normie girl at least

I understood what you said, and still, if being average is this, i HAVE to ascend

Last edited:
bump this

chin REDUCTION? WAIT WHAT?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
yo im wayyyy uglier than you and i dont have issues. wtf man

u must have really bad autism if you keep getting rejected. either that or absolutely no charisma

I want a normie girl at least

I understood what you said, and still, if being average is this, i HAVE to ascend
Brutal height pill. Try elevator shoes or lifts and see if it makes a difference. There's no shame in doing so. Even Hollywood movie stars fraud their height (Cruise, Pitt).

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Your height hinders you slightly but you have to be giga aspie or have no social circle at all to be incel at 23 with ur looks

btw im also 1.76m and live in germany where the average is like 1.78m and yet i have a hot gf since nearly 3 years. most girls are still shorter than you in pretty much all countries except netherlands and bosnia

Brutal height pill. Try elevator shoes or lifts and see if it makes a difference. There's no shame in doing so. Even Hollywood movie stars fraud their height (Cruise, Pitt).

View attachment 26989

I already wear those
Your height hinders you slightly but you have to be giga aspie or have no social circle at all to be incel at 23 with ur looks

Aspie? I don't think so lol

Also guys, i misured myself again yesterday, looks like i'm 1,78, and not 1,76, i will check again

huff, things are just going worse

you mog majority of the forum jfl

I don't need to mog, i have to be attractive to women.
Yesterday i wrote to a fatty 5 on instagram and she just ghosted me... honestly i wrote even to another one, but she didn't respond too

I don't need to mog, i have to be attractive to women.
Yesterday i wrote to a fatty 5 on instagram and she just ghosted me... honestly i wrote even to another one, but she didn't respond too
just lol at trying to pick up sloots through instagram, even chadlites don't have any real success that way unless ur messaging 100+ foids at once

Well, I succeeded sometimes, so i thought to try again.

Anyway, what about improving my eyes?

Sorry for bad quality... and hair... and face lol

Well, I succeeded sometimes, so i thought to try again.

Anyway, what about improving my eyes?

Sorry for bad quality... and hair... and face lol

upper eyelid fillers