Looxfishing on a JB App (End to Prettyboy Twink Copes)

smvmaxxertilllate

smvmaxxertilllate

There is no pain greater than being unattractive
The day is Sunday, January 1st. The New Year has started and normies worldwide are celebrating with their families, plotting their new year resolutions, and probably having sex.
Alejandro Jodorowsky Fun GIF by Endless Poetry

gym-in-january.jpg

american psycho hot sex GIF
But like the turbo-incel rotter I am, I started off New Year's right by browsing old .org posts. That is when I stumbled on this post.

For all you greycels and lurkers, androgenic aka Loox aka Mr. Roid to the point of alleged impotence and hepatic/abdominal dysfunction :feelshah: is a user well known for ascending with anabolic steroids and bullying ethnics into submission, although he has reformed since then. Anyone who's been on the forum long enough knows about the unending war between Loox and his cabal of gymcels against the female gaze anti-ogre militia of 'pretty' boys.

The last line of that post caught my attention so, like a true loser, I forsaked spending time with my family on an international holiday to test it out, and on a JB dating app no less.

ALL FOIDS SHOWN ARE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD WHICH IS LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT IN MOST STATES. NO EXPLICIT PHOTOS WERE SENT TO THE FOIDS. THEY SENT THO BUT THATS NOT MY FAULT NGL

The Profile

I named myself Ares, larped as a Brazilian-American, larped 17 and 220 pounds. These are the pictures that were used.

IMG 0832 1

IMG 0751

IMG 0830 1

IMG 0744 2
Following a surplus of comments about my profile being photoshopped/fake/catfish DESPITE sneaking by verification, I added these pics to make it seem more believable:

IMG 8755

IMG 0891

IMG 0890

IMG 0914

The end profile:

Ran for about 4 days with 400+ messages. I will now share some of the highlights of this experiment. Keep in mind there is more that I didn't include cause CBA about going through that many messages.
Results
"But but Loox is an ugly ogre, muh too high chin-to-philtrum, muh make-believe chin-to-midface to fit his ideal measurement, muh ogre nose :soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

COPE

"Cute", "Pretty", "Handsome", "Beautiful", and "Gorgeous". Even being compared to a Twilight Character.
Edward-Cullen.Twilight.webp

Mirin tbh. I'd bet some of you 'pretty' boys don't even get that let alone the sexually charged responses I'm about to show.

"But but girls, especially, younger ones, are repulsed by roided bodies :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: they want lean and skinny pretty-boys. Gym is cope!!! :soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

MEANWHILE

IMG 1005

How many of you have had a pretty JB send you something like this? Not me!

Some of you niggas oneitises are begging this behemoth to crush them, choke them, and absolutely dominate them. Dimorphism, Dimorphism, DIMORPHISM, at-least body-wise. Height and bodily frame/width is PURE FEMALE GAZE. Do you really think a guy that looks like this would evoke the same reactions?
stock-photo-guy-model-portrait-posing-on-camera-topless-with-a-good-body-and-haircut-fashion-style-probably-a-1721180821.jpg
8612c5014cbbc8a4e5ef3c03ecf5fa55--male-body-male-models.jpg

The thought of being dominated by this absolute unit nuked this little foids brain cells XDDDDDD. An estrogenic narrow twink would NEVER get this.

Nobody is telling you to look like Ronnie Coleman but JFL at thinking a physique that makes the average Somalian child look well-nourished is ideal.

Dr House Oops GIF

AND HOW COULD I FORGET THE CLASSIC
"BUT BUT YOUR COMMENT SECTION IS ONLY DUDES :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: NO FEMALES IN SIGHT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OGRE. GYM IS COPE!!!! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:"

I honestly don't understand how people still cope with this JFL. How many more ethnics, twinks, and subhumans have to kill themselves from a @forevergymcelling Maherfish before we stop with this? The reason why you only see dudes in gym posts is because that's the demographic the algorithm targets. If you really think foids aren't mirin a top tier, aesthetic physique just as much you are retarded.

When was the last time you were called a god/diety by foids? Never? Sounds about right.

IMG 0906

When was the last time a foid took time out of her day to make you fan art? Never? I thought so.

Now let's see some of the foids behind these messages:

Even got some cute Asians in there. Mirin @Anstrum95? Estrogenic low-sex appeal dogs like myself get left on delivered while these foids play with themselves to Loox pictures (some of them viewed my profile 200+ times why tf would anyone do that unless they were fapping JFL). One of them even offered to be a sugar mom JFL. White, Blue-eyed JB sugar mom imagine .....

mad-stare.gif
nollywood-cry.gif

Conclusion

After seeing this if you still think the ideal is pretty boy twinks leave the forum. You belong in Tail's discord where you can cope with your fellow 15-inch bideltoid eunuchs. Size and height are pure female gaze, doesn't matter the age (muh roasties :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:). JFL at being sub 1000ng/dl. Maximize your body's natural production or

stephen-colbert-inject.gif

It's a win for everybody. If you know what you're doing it's very safe. If you are a cutecel, it can increase your facial masculinity and widen your frame. If you are an ogre, might as well be a buff, tattooed ogre. Also, gl trying to look big in a shirt natty. Inb4 shirtless (w/ pump) that shit is cope. Hopefully, everyone that reads this hops on a cycle of Test-E and Aromasin asap. My shit comes in a week :Comfy:. LETSS FUCKING GOO BRUVVVV.

Loox bones transformation

Screenshot 20221228 021106 Instagram

IMG 0828

Image 3
Image 2

If anyone is wondering the name of the app is called Wizz. You can thank me later @fucclife.

Screen Shot 2023 01 06 at 40257 PM

@AscendingHero @androgenic @ManletBlackcel @fogdart @Blackgymmax @.... @whiteissuperior @Racky @tyronelite @TYRONELITEMOGGER @Kingkellz @Nebula @Warlow @PrinceLuenLeoncur @thereallegend @gymmaxedhorse @luljankybo @Shako Mako @5ft1 @Prettyboy @alriodai @bugeater23 @Sal @chadtindermoney @john2 @Deusmaximus @HerpDerpson @Jacob Hate @OnlyWs @NegativeNorwood @RichardSpencel @Seth Walsh @SexuallyAbusive @Xangsane @tristan18 @Lars @russiancel @Tenshi

P.S. This is my first 'big' thread so advice/feedback would be appreciated.

Attachments

• v12044gd0000cb093urc77u79kvnkong.MP4
    1.2 MB
  • Screenshot_20221228-021106_Instagram.JPG
    Screenshot_20221228-021106_Instagram.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0828.jpg
    IMG_0828.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image 2.PNG
    image 2.PNG
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Studio_Project.png
    Studio_Project.png
    493.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0744 (1).jpg
    IMG_0744 (1).jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, goodgamebro, strawberrymushroom and 106 others
Shit thread because nobody ever denied the Looxpill and everyone here accepted that Loox was a legit SMV chadlite/chad
And most of theses msgs are because he got a chad face with the steroids and late puberty he got

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, mvp2v1, tombradylover and 34 others
that’s my master and I’ve said so since the beginning. #DNRD + I mog you
He called me a recessed paki on discord too and put me on timeout on the server many times

• JFL
Reactions: TikiXVI, Skywalker, blite and 10 others
Shit thread because nobody ever denied the Looxpill and everyone here accepted that Loox was a legit SMV chadlite/chad
And most of theses msgs are because he got a chad face with the steroids and late puberty he got
If only you were in the same servers as me JFL you wouldn't be typing this. Also how many maher or chad fishes have been done but nobody says this? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and cabbage
If only you were in the same servers as me JFL you wouldn't be typing this. Also how many maher or chad fishes have been done but nobody says this? JFL
Who carez what indianq say
Nobody denies looxpill
And foids come bc of his face dismorphic not body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Over, ALP and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, infini, Skywalker and 2 others
dimorphism + good health indicators = you win in life

• +1
Reactions: j05, ValhallaSoldier, Yuya Moggershima and 23 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, SonOfDarkseid, Skywalker and 23 others
This is really dumb. On yubo theres a guy ik on here whos babyfaced and had like 100 girls liking him in like 5 minutes. You shouldve used tinder. Yubo guys can just look like full blown women and be spammed with women. The app doesnt require any dimorphism. On tinder bumble it would show you what it is because no one baby faced is doing good there

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, aleksander, Deleted member 32973 and 19 others
mirin high effort thread :oops:

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
This is really dumb. On yubo theres a guy ik on here whos babyfaced and had like 100 girls liking him in like 5 minutes. You shouldve used tinder. Yubo guys can just look like full blown women and be spammed with women. The app doesnt require any dimorphism. On tinder bumble it would show you what it is because no one baby faced is doing good there
I get your point but this wasn't Yubo and I was trying to prove a point. most users here are teenage cels anyway they arent going to be using Tinder plus I want people to roid while young

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Marsiere214, Chadeep and 3 others
I get your point but this wasn't Yubo and I was trying to prove a point. most users here are teenage cels anyway they arent going to be using Tinder plus I want people to roid while young
Dont use teen dating apps with world wide elo etc. There was some deformed black dude who got gassed up from having so many matches and messages and when put on tinder he matched like 5 fat white girls. Now looks wont get pulverized on tinder but itll show guys how subhuman they really are relative to him

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 24940
ok but this doesnt “dissprove the pretyybou pill” maybe have some scientific deductions and try to the same result with a chad/chadlite tier prettyboy
1C119A5A CA8D 4238 A334 008AA81D7A63

(obviously this may not work as well because many jbs probably know him already)

but i guarantee he woudl get results too

jfl at saying just because a high tier male is successful on yubo or whatever and hes masculine disproves that prettyboys still get jbs or whatever

they do like muscles who denied that. ive seen ogre tier roid users do this beforr as well who didnt even have a face as good as loox

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 4946, tombradylover and 13 others
Well, most of us aren’t 6’8, have not that sensitive androgenic receptors and good facial base to start with. So being lean twink prettyboy makes more sense

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 17244, It'snotover and 6 others
Ugandan village IQ thread

He had a pretty boy face

Shave his hair and give him roid bloat, see how he will do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Be_ConfidentBro, IhateDentists and 30 others
you are absolutely right the people who say you are wrong are just too lazy to go to the gym 6 times a week

ok but this doesnt “dissprove the pretyybou pill” maybe have some scientific deductions and try to the same result with a chad/chadlite tier prettyboy
View attachment 2029349
(obviously this may not work as well because many jbs probably know him already)

but i guarantee he woudl get results too

jfl at saying just because a high tier male is successful on yubo or whatever and hes masculine disproves that prettyboys still get jbs or whatever

they do like muscles who denied that. ive seen ogre tier roid users do this beforr as well who didnt even have a face as good as loox
You do damn well most people here weren't saying that prettyboys don't do good, but that people like loox didn't have appeal to young girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, cabbage and Deleted member 19157
Ugandan village IQ thread

He had a pretty boy face

Shave his hair and give him roid bloat, see how he will do
When did I advocate anywhere in my thread to shave your head and roid bloat? Also do you not see his before pic JFL?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
To or not to roid is a game of blackjack

Loox in the before pics had 2 points in his hand, it made a ton of sense for him to ask for more cards, he had nothing to lose

Other people who have good natural physiques hold 19 in their hands… it makes no sense for them ask for another round of cards (going enhanced), as they have very little to gain but a lot to lose

I belong to the second group so I instictly oppose the very idea of touching gear, but I understand why the first group of guys would advocate for the usage of PEDs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Giorgio, Ryldoo IS COPING, Skywalker and 30 others
You do damn well most people here weren't saying that prettyboys don't do good, but that people like loox didn't have appeal to young girls
op is literally saying that though

His physique doesnt but it literally DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE FACE. the girls even say it in the experiment.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, fauxfox, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Well, most of us aren’t 6’8, have not that sensitive androgenic receptors and good facial base to start with. So being lean twink prettyboy makes more sense
Why not get LL and roids to become a tallish buff prettyboy?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
And foids come bc of his face dismorphic not body
Nigga the girls are literally complimenting him on his body :lul:, it's both.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Skywalker, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 11 others
When did I advocate anywhere in my thread to shave your head and roid bloat? Also do you not see his before pic JFL?

How are his before pictures relevant.

As I understand your thread, you argue that being a prettyboy is cope and hypermasculine slayer physique is ideal.

The experiment doesn't say much about this, because the guy is a prettyboy WITH a slayer physique, which is obviously even more optimal. His 'ogre' features are so neglible that nobody outside of PSL autists would notice.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and \/orman

Loox in the before pics had 2 points in his hand, it made a ton of sense for him to ask for more cards, he had nothing to lose

Other people who have good natural physiques hold 19 in their hands… it makes no sense for them ask for another round of cards (going enhanced), as they have very little to gain but a lot to lose

I belong to the second group so I instictly oppose the very idea or ever touching gear, but I understand why the first group of guys would advocate for them.
Agreed. But I believe a good amount of users including myself could benefit from going the extra mile.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendingHero and Prettyboy
op is literally saying that though
You think skinny prettyboys (like actual prettyboys, not some maesthetic mf) get messages like this?

NioVswUl.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, horizontallytall, infini and 15 others
The experiment doesn't say much about this, because the guy is a prettyboy WITH a slayer physique, which is obviously even more optimal. His 'ogre' features are so neglible that nobody outside of PSL autists would notice.
This is what I was getting at tho. An attractive face with dimorphic body being ideal

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Chadeep, lungorichard and 4 others

I belong to the second group so I instictly oppose the very idea of touching gear, but I understand why the first group of guys would advocate for the usage of PEDs
high iq comment

You think skinny prettyboys (like actual prettyboys, not some maesthetic mf) get messages like this?

NioVswUl.jpg
idk what you mean. an mfer whos too ogre wont get that either. a guy whos too prettyboy wont get good treatment as well. its all about being good looking like no shit

not your archetype ie prettyboy or ogre

• +1
Reactions: blite and Deleted member 22623
His physique doesnt but it literally DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE FACE. the girls even say it in the experiment.

Exactly, look how many of them are praising his face

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadeep, \/orman and 4 others
Can you link the study about delayed puberty or whatever with T?

there are some that talk about the face and some that talk about "manhandling" them and "throwing them around"
obviously a non roided prettyboy with his face would only get the first messages

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Marsiere214, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
High effort thread i read everything
Me personally my dating life legit transformed after gymmaxing, i am 90kg trying to bulk to 95 kg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Marsiere214, Chadeep and 6 others

People are underestimating his face.
there are some that talk about the face and some that talk about "manhandling" them and "throwing them around"
obviously a non roided prettyboy with his face would only get the first messages
I know i know but youd have way more of that on tinder

Oh yes ofc. Being a twink has 0 benefit.
Yeah but you know as well as I do the amount of people that still want to cope in 2023 about gymcelling and roids being useless after the endless amounts of maherfishes and what not.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Marsiere214, \/orman and 1 other person
People are underestimating his face.
He always had a good facial base (combined with being tall) but lacked dimorphism, AASes were made for him. He pulled off an all-in and he won

Its still his face what is bringing him female attention. If he was an ogre his physique wouldnt even matter

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser, Lmao, White Swordsman and 13 others
He always had a good facial base (combined with being tall) but lacked dimorphism, AASes were made for him. He pulled off an all-in and he won

Its still his face what is bringing him female attention. If he was an ogre his physique wouldnt even matter
But that's with everyone. You always need a level of face. His body and height are an extreme multiplier in his case. Youd see it moreso on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RAITEIII, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
run him on tinder and make his age 18 then set your age filter for only 18 - 21 year old girls let's see how many likes he gets in a day. Also, the effect of body halo is multiplied with a good face. His body will look repulsive on a dude with sub HTN face. Loox is like Chad/Chadlite facially so the body is just a bonus, women already like his face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27472, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 6 others
run him on tinder and make his age 18 then set your age filter for only 18 - 21 year old girls let's see how many likes he gets in a day. Also, the effect of body halo is multiplied with a good face. His body will look repulsive on a dude with sub HTN face. Loox is like Chad/Chadlite facially so the body is just a bonus, women already like his face.
My Tinder premium ran out but I can send you the sources for pics and you can run him if you want.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Blackgymmax, Racky and 1 other person

Hell im kinda in his position rn. Pray for my ascension my honorary niggatlantid friend

• +1
Reactions: Racky
My Tinder premium ran out but I can send you the sources for pics and you can run him if you want.
you don't need tinder premium to run him just regular tinder. No swiping, just count the likes he gets.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
The day is Sunday, January 1st. The New Year has started and normies worldwide are celebrating with their families, plotting their new year resolutions, and probably having sex.
Alejandro Jodorowsky Fun GIF by Endless Poetry

gym-in-january.jpg

american psycho hot sex GIF
But like the turbo-incel rotter I am, I started off New Year's right by browsing old .org posts. That is when I stumbled on this post.

For all you greycels and lurkers, androgenic aka Loox aka Mr. Roid to the point of alleged impotence and hepatic/abdominal dysfunction :feelshah: is a user well known for ascending with anabolic steroids and bullying ethnics into submission, although he has reformed since then. Anyone who's been on the forum long enough knows about the unending war between Loox and his cabal of gymcels against the female gaze anti-ogre militia of 'pretty' boys.

The last line of that post caught my attention so, like a true loser, I forsaked spending time with my family on an international holiday to test it out, and on a JB dating app no less.

ALL FOIDS SHOWN ARE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD WHICH IS LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT IN MOST STATES. NO EXPLICIT PHOTOS WERE SENT TO THE FOIDS. THEY SENT THO BUT THATS NOT MY FAULT NGL

The Profile

I named myself Ares, larped as a Brazilian-American, larped 17 and 220 pounds. These are the pictures that were used.

Following a surplus of comments about my profile being photoshopped/fake/catfish DESPITE sneaking by verification, I added these pics to make it seem more believable:

The end profile:

Ran for about 4 days with 400+ messages. I will now share some of the highlights of this experiment. Keep in mind there is more that I didn't include cause CBA about going through that many messages.
Results
"But but Loox is an ugly ogre, muh too high chin-to-philtrum, muh make-believe chin-to-midface to fit his ideal measurement, muh ogre nose :soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

COPE

"Cute", "Pretty", "Handsome", "Beautiful", and "Gorgeous". Even being compared to a Twilight Character.
Edward-Cullen.Twilight.webp

Mirin tbh. I'd bet some of you 'pretty' boys don't even get that let alone the sexually charged responses I'm about to show.

"But but girls, especially, younger ones, are repulsed by roided bodies :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: they want lean and skinny pretty-boys. Gym is cope!!! :soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

MEANWHILE

View attachment 2028970
How many of you have had a pretty JB send you something like this? Not me!

Some of you niggas oneitises are begging this behemoth to crush them, choke them, and absolutely dominate them. Dimorphism, Dimorphism, DIMORPHISM, at-least body-wise. Height and bodily frame/width is PURE FEMALE GAZE. Do you really think a guy that looks like this would evoke the same reactions?
stock-photo-guy-model-portrait-posing-on-camera-topless-with-a-good-body-and-haircut-fashion-style-probably-a-1721180821.jpg
8612c5014cbbc8a4e5ef3c03ecf5fa55--male-body-male-models.jpg

The thought of being dominated by this absolute unit nuked this little foids brain cells XDDDDDD. An estrogenic narrow twink would NEVER get this.

Nobody is telling you to look like Ronnie Coleman but JFL at thinking a physique that makes the average Somalian child look well-nourished is ideal.

Dr House Oops GIF

AND HOW COULD I FORGET THE CLASSIC
"BUT BUT YOUR COMMENT SECTION IS ONLY DUDES :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: NO FEMALES IN SIGHT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OGRE. GYM IS COPE!!!! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:"

I honestly don't understand how people still cope with this JFL. How many more ethnics, twinks, and subhumans have to kill themselves from a @forevergymcelling Maherfish before we stop with this? The reason why you only see dudes in gym posts is because that's the demographic the algorithm targets. If you really think foids aren't mirin a top tier, aesthetic physique just as much you are retarded.

When was the last time you were called a god/diety by foids? Never? Sounds about right.

When was the last time a foid took time out of her day to make you fan art? Never? I thought so.

Now let's see some of the foids behind these messages:

Even got some cute Asians in there. Mirin @Anstrum95? Estrogenic low-sex appeal dogs like myself get left on delivered while these foids play with themselves to Loox pictures (some of them viewed my profile 200+ times why tf would anyone do that unless they were fapping JFL). One of them even offered to be a sugar mom JFL. White, Blue-eyed JB sugar mom imagine .....

mad-stare.gif
nollywood-cry.gif

Conclusion

After seeing this if you still think the ideal is pretty boy twinks leave the forum. You belong in Tail's discord where you can cope with your fellow 15-inch bideltoid eunuchs. Size and height are pure female gaze, doesn't matter the age (muh roasties :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:). JFL at being sub 1000ng/dl. Maximize your body's natural production or

stephen-colbert-inject.gif

It's a win for everybody. If you know what you're doing it's very safe. If you are a cutecel, it can increase your facial masculinity and widen your frame. If you are an ogre, might as well be a buff, tattooed ogre. Also, gl trying to look big in a shirt natty. Inb4 shirtless (w/ pump) that shit is cope. Hopefully, everyone that reads this hops on a cycle of Test-E and Aromasin asap. My shit comes in a week :Comfy:. LETSS FUCKING GOO BRUVVVV.

View attachment 2029270

View attachment 2029282
View attachment 2029285
View attachment 2029287View attachment 2029288

If anyone is wondering the name of the app is called Wizz. You can thank me later @fucclife.

@AscendingHero @androgenic @ManletBlackcel @fogdart @Blackgymmax @.... @whiteissuperior @Racky @tyronelite @TYRONELITEMOGGER @Kingkellz @Nebula @Warlow @PrinceLuenLeoncur @thereallegend @gymmaxedhorse @luljankybo @Shako Mako @5ft1 @Prettyboy @alriodai @bugeater23 @Sal @chadtindermoney @john2 @Deusmaximus @HerpDerpson @Jacob Hate @OnlyWs @NegativeNorwood @RichardSpencel @Seth Walsh @SexuallyAbusive @Xangsane @tristan18 @Lars @russiancel @Tenshi

P.S. This is my first 'big' thread so advice/feedback would be appreciated.

jesus-jpg.982317
453434-jpeg.982314

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Giorgio, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 8771 and 11 others
Why you had tot tag me in this suicidefuel.. you know I’m tryna get lean nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Be_ConfidentBro, horizontallytall and 6 others
ye but yubo and wizz are COPE
my brown normie ass was getting hundreds of likes and messages on those apps, its just insecure validation teens looking for attention
but when i larped as 18/19 and ran myself through hinge/bumble i blanked

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Traxanas and Deleted member 24940