Looxfishing on a JB App (End to Prettyboy Twink Copes)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AscendingHero and Racky
ye but yubo and wizz are COPE
my brown normie ass was getting hundreds of likes and messages on those apps, its just insecure validation teens looking for attention
but when i larped as 18/19 and ran myself through hinge/bumble i blanked
dont think loox would blank but I see your point

• +1
Reactions: Racky
ye but yubo and wizz are COPE
my brown normie ass was getting hundreds of likes and messages on those apps, its just insecure validation teens looking for attention
but when i larped as 18/19 and ran myself through hinge/bumble i blanked
Irrelevant to the point OP is making. Yes you were getting messages but WHAT messages were you getting?
"Hiiii"?
"Heyy"?
"Ur cute"?
jfl.gif

Or :

The whole point of OP is to show that a high sex appeal high dimorphism look from roidmaxxing like Loox's has appeal to almost all demographics of foids and that only with sex appeal will you get this kind of feedback above regularly.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, germanlooks, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 11 others
Irrelevant to the point OP is making. Yes you were getting messages but WHAT messages were you getting?
"Hiiii"?
"Heyy"?
"Ur cute"?
jfl.gif

Or :
View attachment 2029431
View attachment 2029442
View attachment 2029446
View attachment 2029448
View attachment 2029445
View attachment 2029453
The whole point of OP is to show that a high sex appeal high dimorphism look from roidmaxxing like Loox's has appeal to almost all demographics of foids and that only with sex appeal will you get this kind of feedback above regularly.
i wasnt trying to discredit ops point and yes anyone who isnt a twink and somewhat gymcelled will get those types of messages on these tutorial mode apps
just that yubo and wizz are really shitty apps to run experiments on

he should run a looxfish on tinder and compare the results

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, WhiteGoodman, AscendingHero and 2 others
Shit experiment tbh. With another data set to compare it too, you can't control for other factors ie the fact that you choose a chadlite for the experiment. That guy would get hundred of matches even if he wasn't gymaxxed. You proved nothing.

Shit experiment tbh. With another data set to compare it too, you can't control for other factors ie the fact that you choose a chadlite for the experiment. That guy would get hundred of matches even if he wasn't gymaxxed. You proved nothing.
You really think if I just posted the few face pics he would get that much traction? I very highly doubt that to be the case.

dnr but good thread

because forevergymcelling didnt post it it will never get pinned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Hero of the Imperium, Zylk and 5 others
You really think if I just posted the few face pics he would get that much traction? I very highly doubt that to be the case.
Tbh I do. You only had one good face pic on there, but add a few more and a nt activity pic like hiking and he would get similar results as the gymcelling.

dnr but good thread

because forevergymcelling didnt post it it will never get pinned
Jewish mod team asf. But perhaps I could get it pinned ngl via our discord connections

Grinch Smile GIF

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, hypernormie, Racky and 3 others
You don't need to be as muscular as him to get good results. You don't need to be 220 pounds of muscle to be a universally attractive male. A lean natty physique with some muscle mass is still good enough if you have a good face. And yeah of course being a skinny prettyboy is not ideal at all.

Tbh I do. You only had one good face pic on there, but add a few more and a nt activity pic like hiking and he would get similar results as the gymcelling.
that would be an interesting experiment ngl. I’ll keep that in the back of my mind. I doubt that Nigga loox has photos of himself doing NT things tho kekw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Gus17 and Corleone
You don't need to be as muscular as him to get good results. You don't need to be 220 pounds of muscle to be a universally attractive male. A lean natty physique with some muscle mass is still good enough if you have a good face. And yeah of course being a skinny prettyboy is not ideal at all.
I know I know but something about being such an extreme outlier and getting the validation of it hits different fr. Imagine being a tall 220 pound wide frame 10% body fat pretty boy. Literally peak appeal.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman, Xangsane, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
I know I know but something about being such an extreme outlier and getting the validation of it hits different fr. Imagine being a tall 220 pound wide frame 10% body fat pretty boy. Literally peak appeal.
Of course, the people on this forum who say physique is cope are completely delusional. It's a big part of smv

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WhiteGoodman and smvmaxxertilllate
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior
To all those who say the app is tutorial mode:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lmao, makeme183 and 10 others
I am so upset the app is not available on my region, I really wanted to try it 😕
If you have Android proxy your device to somewhere else.

So I gotta be a GigaChad to fuck those gooks? Good to know. Guess I know what I'm doing next

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and smvmaxxertilllate
You do realize you typed an entire essay about what another grown man is doing with women. Do you not realize this is embarrassing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, SonOfDarkseid, Lmao and 6 others
You do realize you typed an entire essay about what another grown man is doing with women. Do you not realize this is embarrassing.
I’ll admit I do feel a bit cucked but if it means anything this was the pushing point to finally start roiding, I was on the fence before. Anyways you’re acting like this type of shit isn’t common on this forum

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Racky and AscendingHero
thanks for ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 20631 and BoneDensity
9C7E7EF4 F5BF 4354 80B0 2053BB2F5876

Who tf would accuse this of catfishing

• JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, SonOfDarkseid, Danish_Retard and 4 others
3237271_1673049850061.png

1673050038801-png.2029442

1673050098122-png.2029446

1673050111901-png.2029448

1673050078891-png.2029445

American psycho card

Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX
computer rage GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 26092, It'snotover and 16 others
Imagine being Chad bro

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Fuel. Will take bodybuilding more srs.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
2023 is the year for roiding

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, LastGerman, JL~ and 1 other person
Holy shit, nice motivation to gymmaxxx

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman, Deleted member 23017 and smvmaxxertilllate
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Mouthbreath and jojoyou
more like blast and pray to Gandy you have top 1% genetics
How much info do you have on gymmaxxing? 1% genetics is Ronnie Coleman, loox has like top 25% genetics and he hasn’t even reached his genetic potential from blasting.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, smoothsexy, AscendingHero and 6 others
1% genetics is Ronnie Coleman
Bruh moment

Ronnie is one among 10s of millions, a giant before ever touching a weight

Looks is 6'3 with an absurdly huge bideltoid and he's a very good responder to roids. Not even 1% of gymcels have his height nevermind the rest of his stats.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Yuya Moggershima, It'snotover and 8 others
Polish 20221229 024327691

Polish 20230106 225827944

Polish 20221229 023502299

Polish 20221229 023815615

Attachments

• Polish_20221229_024327691.png
    Polish_20221229_024327691.png
    373.8 KB · Views: 0
Truth hurts but j want to experience the truth

He is roided by still very youthfull and pretty