Looxfishing on a JB App (End to Prettyboy Twink Copes)

Saddest part is that OP made 50 fake foid accounts to message this fake male profile and pretend like he was receiving these messages from actual women

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElySioNs
Physique, yeah I understand. I don’t understand the facial transformation though. Are those before pics real? How did his entire skull grow 300% bonemass?

@Masteroogway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
Saddest part is that OP made 50 fake foid accounts to message this fake male profile and pretend like he was receiving these messages from actual women
Walter White I Give Up GIF by Breaking Bad

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
Physique, yeah I understand. I don’t understand the facial transformation though. Are those before pics real? How did his entire skull grow 300% bonemass?
Did them while still relatively young (19) and hyper-responded. Most people can't expect that much facial change from roids alone even at younger ages.

• +1
Reactions: highT
Did them while still relatively young (19) and hyper-responded. Most people can't expect that much facial change from roids alone even at younger ages.
thats fucking insane wow

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
almost like taste is subjective

smvmaxxertilllate

couldnt be

• Hmm...
The day is Sunday, January 1st. The New Year has started and normies worldwide are celebrating with their families, plotting their new year resolutions, and probably having sex.
Alejandro Jodorowsky Fun GIF by Endless Poetry

gym-in-january.jpg

american psycho hot sex GIF
But like the turbo-incel rotter I am, I started off New Year's right by browsing old .org posts. That is when I stumbled on this post.

For all you greycels and lurkers, androgenic aka Loox aka Mr. Roid to the point of alleged impotence and hepatic/abdominal dysfunction :feelshah: is a user well known for ascending with anabolic steroids and bullying ethnics into submission, although he has reformed since then. Anyone who's been on the forum long enough knows about the unending war between Loox and his cabal of gymcels against the female gaze anti-ogre militia of 'pretty' boys.

The last line of that post caught my attention so, like a true loser, I forsaked spending time with my family on an international holiday to test it out, and on a JB dating app no less.

ALL FOIDS SHOWN ARE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD WHICH IS LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT IN MOST STATES. NO EXPLICIT PHOTOS WERE SENT TO THE FOIDS. THEY SENT THO BUT THATS NOT MY FAULT NGL

The Profile

I named myself Ares, larped as a Brazilian-American, larped 17 and 220 pounds. These are the pictures that were used.

Following a surplus of comments about my profile being photoshopped/fake/catfish DESPITE sneaking by verification, I added these pics to make it seem more believable:

The end profile:

Ran for about 4 days with 400+ messages. I will now share some of the highlights of this experiment. Keep in mind there is more that I didn't include cause CBA about going through that many messages.
Results
"But but Loox is an ugly ogre, muh too high chin-to-philtrum, muh make-believe chin-to-midface to fit his ideal measurement, muh ogre nose :soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

COPE

"Cute", "Pretty", "Handsome", "Beautiful", and "Gorgeous". Even being compared to a Twilight Character.
Edward-Cullen.Twilight.webp

Mirin tbh. I'd bet some of you 'pretty' boys don't even get that let alone the sexually charged responses I'm about to show.

"But but girls, especially, younger ones, are repulsed by roided bodies :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: they want lean and skinny pretty-boys. Gym is cope!!! :soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

MEANWHILE

View attachment 2028970
How many of you have had a pretty JB send you something like this? Not me!

Some of you niggas oneitises are begging this behemoth to crush them, choke them, and absolutely dominate them. Dimorphism, Dimorphism, DIMORPHISM, at-least body-wise. Height and bodily frame/width is PURE FEMALE GAZE. Do you really think a guy that looks like this would evoke the same reactions?
stock-photo-guy-model-portrait-posing-on-camera-topless-with-a-good-body-and-haircut-fashion-style-probably-a-1721180821.jpg
8612c5014cbbc8a4e5ef3c03ecf5fa55--male-body-male-models.jpg

The thought of being dominated by this absolute unit nuked this little foids brain cells XDDDDDD. An estrogenic narrow twink would NEVER get this.

Nobody is telling you to look like Ronnie Coleman but JFL at thinking a physique that makes the average Somalian child look well-nourished is ideal.

Dr House Oops GIF

AND HOW COULD I FORGET THE CLASSIC
"BUT BUT YOUR COMMENT SECTION IS ONLY DUDES :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: NO FEMALES IN SIGHT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OGRE. GYM IS COPE!!!! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:"

I honestly don't understand how people still cope with this JFL. How many more ethnics, twinks, and subhumans have to kill themselves from a @forevergymcelling Maherfish before we stop with this? The reason why you only see dudes in gym posts is because that's the demographic the algorithm targets. If you really think foids aren't mirin a top tier, aesthetic physique just as much you are retarded.

When was the last time you were called a god/diety by foids? Never? Sounds about right.

When was the last time a foid took time out of her day to make you fan art? Never? I thought so.

Now let's see some of the foids behind these messages:

Even got some cute Asians in there. Mirin @Anstrum95? Estrogenic low-sex appeal dogs like myself get left on delivered while these foids play with themselves to Loox pictures (some of them viewed my profile 200+ times why tf would anyone do that unless they were fapping JFL). One of them even offered to be a sugar mom JFL. White, Blue-eyed JB sugar mom imagine .....

mad-stare.gif
nollywood-cry.gif

Conclusion

After seeing this if you still think the ideal is pretty boy twinks leave the forum. You belong in Tail's discord where you can cope with your fellow 15-inch bideltoid eunuchs. Size and height are pure female gaze, doesn't matter the age (muh roasties :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:). JFL at being sub 1000ng/dl. Maximize your body's natural production or

stephen-colbert-inject.gif

It's a win for everybody. If you know what you're doing it's very safe. If you are a cutecel, it can increase your facial masculinity and widen your frame. If you are an ogre, might as well be a buff, tattooed ogre. Also, gl trying to look big in a shirt natty. Inb4 shirtless (w/ pump) that shit is cope. Hopefully, everyone that reads this hops on a cycle of Test-E and Aromasin asap. My shit comes in a week :Comfy:. LETSS FUCKING GOO BRUVVVV.

View attachment 2029270

View attachment 2029282
View attachment 2029285
View attachment 2029287View attachment 2029288

If anyone is wondering the name of the app is called Wizz. You can thank me later @fucclife.

@AscendingHero @androgenic @ManletBlackcel @fogdart @Blackgymmax @.... @whiteissuperior @Racky @tyronelite @TYRONELITEMOGGER @Kingkellz @Nebula @Warlow @PrinceLuenLeoncur @thereallegend @gymmaxedhorse @luljankybo @Shako Mako @5ft1 @Prettyboy @alriodai @bugeater23 @Sal @chadtindermoney @john2 @Deusmaximus @HerpDerpson @Jacob Hate @OnlyWs @NegativeNorwood @RichardSpencel @Seth Walsh @SexuallyAbusive @Xangsane @tristan18 @Lars @russiancel @Tenshi

P.S. This is my first 'big' thread so advice/feedback would be appreciated.

Images 14

not reading allat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ascension and Britmaxxer
dont conflate this as roidcelling and rtt as a potential solution for the average guy. 95% of the attraction is his face and height and its easy as fuk to get jb attention on yubo/wizz

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Dystopian
dont conflate this as roidcelling and rtt as a potential solution for the average guy. 95% of the attraction is his face and height and its easy as fuk to get jb attention on yubo/wizz
That wasn’t really the point of my thread. To be fair I might have worded it poorly cause people seem to misunderstand what I was trying to say. Also the last line is a cope. There’s a difference between getting “hey” and having jbs sending you naughty pics and their brains melting to the thought of you dominating them.

That wasn’t really the point of my thread. To be fair I might have worded it poorly cause people seem to misunderstand what I was trying to say. Also the last line is a cope. There’s a difference between getting “hey” and having jbs sending you naughty pics and their brains melting to the thought of you dominating them.
none of their responses were particularly special tho. most girls respond with voice messages or requests to videocall and similar compliments if ur facially decent with the height frame and vascularity

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Tallooksmaxxer
3 out of 4 traits i typed are genetic and hes frauding inhuman delt AR density to make 205lb look huge on 6'5. nothing else about his physique screams juice to me

3 out of 4 traits i typed are genetic and hes frauding inhuman delt AR density to make 205lb look huge on 6'5. nothing else about his physique screams juice to me
Proxyphp

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg
069E7653 6314 4AEE 9A50 1904604FCB78

• JFL
Reactions: Over
@Alexanderr
@Kingkellz
@Gargantuan
Can someone ban this actual retard??
Holy shit I would be caging but this is actually just weird and reeks of actual school shooter schizophrenia
Join Ootles Academy?

You are a catfishing, the females are also catfishing... They're probably gay dudes behind the screen 🤷‍♂️

Lmao he heightfrauds to the max with boots and lifts, he is 6’2 without them. Plus he is running on an entire pharmacy worth of drugs. He probably ejaculates blood and shit.

Pre roids loox will always be my looksmax inspiration IDGAF what you masc copers gymcels say or think

C64A5F46 F761 4D85 8C17 42BCF6DC9ABF

BELOOXORDIETRYIN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Xangsane, Deleted member 8771 and 3 others
They literally look 20+, JFL at calling them “jb”.
Can confirm op is a pedophile . I hope you get arrested when this forum gets raided by the fbi

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Michael Myers
Can confirm op is a pedophile . I hope you get arrested when this forum gets raided by the fbi
And the joke is he is calling me one because I said they don’t look young. 😂

And the joke is he is calling me one because I said they don’t look young. 😂
Pedo when I’m near their age and they are all legal in most states?

Based, this thread made alot of twink high E copers rope

he would get the same results with this pic alone
3236754 IMG 8755

i would be impressed if you did this with an ugly guy that has similar body

If I didn’t have balding genes I’d be blasting a gram of test, I’m forced to cope with SARMS

swallow SIZE, DIMORPHISM, MASCULINITY pill. literally the entire reason wymxn want to have sex with you.

meanwhile he have absolute dolts like tails gas lighting people into thinking this is the ideal body:

stock-photo-guy-model-portrait-posing-on-camera-topless-with-a-good-body-and-haircut-fashion-style-probably-a-1721180821.jpg

just have e boy perm and curtain haircut and weight 130lbs bro! :LOL:
:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lol this is so stupid using Wizz as an experiment. Literally anyone that’s 4/10 above can get comments like this I’ve gotten so many girls nudes from it and compliments and I’m not a chad or anything. The girls on here are easy whores

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Looks234
Shit thread because nobody ever denied the Looxpill and everyone here accepted that Loox was a legit SMV chadlite/chad
And most of theses msgs are because he got a chad face with the steroids and late puberty he got
Is it real that vinnie was on lookism and injected T?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Is it real that vinnie was on lookism and injected T?
idk ab injecting T i said this bc his facial and jaw was crazy at 15-16

and yes he admitted himself to it he said something like browsing online forum because he was insecure ab his looks and body. Pls tell me what forum could thzt b

• +1
Reactions: litaz
LOL HOW DID YOU VERIFY UR ACC DUDE

that voice note.. I teared up. its not what I wanted to hear on my break at work. sat here in my beater car thinking about what a joke my life is and how I will never have a jb orgasm just at the site of me. jesus. I wish I wasnt a washed up oldcel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, smvmaxxertilllate, Zylk and 3 others
that voice clip though :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: infini
I always said this. Anyone that goes outside knows that the biggest slayers are masc jocks. Prettyboys are usually at best LTR cucks who fuck emo landwhales with blue hair.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No do it on a real dating app.

That’s why I’m blasting 500mg of T

Roidmax u fucking high E pussies

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
damn didnt visit it after your edit. you made the thread even more blackpilled.
take my rep yakhislav
nothing else about his physique screams juice to me
just jfl at the state of this forum
POST PHYSIQUE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP
img_0832-1-jpg.2028929
img_0744-2-jpg.2028925

• Love it
damn didnt visit it after your edit. you made the thread even more blackpilled.
take my rep yakhislav

just jfl at the state of this forum
POST PHYSIQUE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP
img_0832-1-jpg.2028929
img_0744-2-jpg.2028925
14 inch arms

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
14 inch arms
you are right he is obviously juiced but he lacks in other areas.

his legs were like chicken when i watched his tiktok.

but it is what it is. still pulls bitches.

you are right he is obviously juiced but he lacks in other areas.

his legs were like chicken when i watched his tiktok.

but it is what it is. still pulls bitches.

is this not water? a good physique will only add to your appeal, jfl at people saying its a detriment.

skinny fat chico < jacked chico, there is no exception.

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
I respect the hell out of you for this. This is important work.

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
How is it going?
4 months on, so nothing crazy, but there are gains in size and strength ofc, people tell me I look bigger even my hair stylist

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
4 months on, so nothing crazy, but there are gains in size and strength ofc, people tell me I look bigger even my hair stylist
IOIs?