Looxfishing on a JB App (End to Prettyboy Twink Copes)

When was the last time a foid took time out of her day to make you fan art?
Vdvdvdvf 1
Unknown 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and smvmaxxertilllate
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse

JFL at how bad foids are at detecting roid use. She prob thinks this physique is natty and will assume any guy who doesn’t look like Loox is lazy or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Giorgio, Ryldoo IS COPING, Arditi and 11 others
View attachment 2029925

JFL at how bad foids are at detecting roid use. She prob thinks this physique is natty and will assume any guy who doesn’t look like Loox is lazy or some shit
yeah unless you look like a Mr Olympia winner, you can make any foid believe that you are natural (hell even if you give me enough time i can make a foid believe that Ronnie is natural)

Good luck for natty copers at hitting the gym for 3-4 times a week and looking like they barely lift, meanwhile their girl masturbates by watching the videos of fake natties on tiktok every night.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LastGerman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
I think he'd get 80% of what he gets with his face and a normal (normal, not twigmaxxed) body

• JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
  • +1
Now let's see some of the foids behind these messages:

The bodies of these high-e JBs are insane.

„App not available in your country“ suck my dick apple.

Last edited:

Lmao u made them think this is 12 years old. Ur gonna be responsible for those foids standards increasing by 20x. I wonder what they gonna think of the boys in their classes now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, Lmao, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Whats that app called

If you have Android proxy your device to somewhere else.
Defeats the purpose of a dating app, doesn’t it?

Does the app filter for region, so is there a realistic chance of you matching with girls in your area that you could potentially fuck if things go well?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
How much info do you have on gymmaxxing? 1% genetics is Ronnie Coleman, loox has like top 25% genetics and he hasn’t even reached his genetic potential from blasting.
yea retard

youre indian too

WOMEN ARE GENETICALLY ADAPTED TO CHAD HAREM THOERY IS LEGIT
3237285 1673050078891
Gaston 1gass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 8771, litaz and 13 others
yea retard

youre indian too
if your white where’s your Hollywood bitch?

Your subhuman trash if your white and can’t slay a psl6 foid

I’ll admit I do feel a bit cucked but if it means anything this was the pushing point to finally start roiding, I was on the fence before. Anyways you’re acting like this type of shit isn’t common on this forum
It's common for losers. As a man you're supposed to have a goal, all the time, that you are trying to reach to beat other men in life so you can be rewarded with pride and have self respect.

By constantly looking at what another man is doing, youre doing a woman's job, which is to look for a hardworking man with resources to make children with. I don't think you want to have children with loox so you should find a grind and start having some respect for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, litaz and 2 others
You were getting catfished yourself, one of them is a pop singer in a relationship with a nba player

URqdZjGl

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Giorgio, It'snotover and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 23017 and Mouthbreath
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Chadeep, Racky and 1 other person

Does the app filter for region, so is there a realistic chance of you matching with girls in your area that you could potentially fuck if things go well?
With apple you can create a new apple id with a different country, it's not a huge process and I've done it before to get apps that were not available in my country. But as you say, it doesn't make sense in this case except if you live close to a country border.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
There’s fap material here for resident pedos of .org to last till New Years 2024

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Ryldoo IS COPING, litaz and 3 others
The problems with roids is they alter your brain chemistry and u depend on them.

I was on test for a year and a half, massive wide delts. But there is a major dependence factor, without it, ur entire character breaks down.

So if thats the life u want sure. But I wouldn’t give up my virgin village gf for some thot puss

• JFL

@Alexanderr
@Kingkellz
@Gargantuan
Can someone ban this actual retard??
Holy shit I would be caging but this is actually just weird and reeks of actual school shooter schizophrenia

that’s my master and I’ve said so since the beginning. #DNRD + I mog you
He called me a recessed paki on discord too and put me on timeout on the server many times
Cucked curry moment.

Also, prettyboy twink is not a cope. As you can see, roid ogres are attracting "jbs" (these women look 20+, no exceptions), the real jbs are reserved for prettyboy twinks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Lmao, litaz and 1 other person
Also, prettyboy twink is not a cope. As you can see, roid ogres are attracting "jbs" (these women look 20+, no exceptions), the real jbs are reserved for prettyboy twinks.
Dude wants to fuck 9 years old JFL

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

Yes there were more than 6 girls in my state and a bunch a 1 hour fight away willing to meet me in. You can filter by region.

View attachment 2029934

Lmao u made them think this is 12 years old. Ur gonna be responsible for those foids standards increasing by 20x. I wonder what they gonna think of the boys in their classes now
Over when all 12 year olds start roiding and you will need the super soilder serum to stand out.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and LastGerman
Roid pill is real, I get approached by MTBs all the time at bars now. I had a girl tell me she gets wet just thinking about my shoulders. Although, in my experience roidpill works much better in person than online. I get more matches now but harder to secure the bag because I think they are afraid of me and I'm not so roided that their lust outweighs fear.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Danish_Retard, LastGerman and 2 others
The day is Sunday, January 1st. The New Year has started and normies worldwide are celebrating with their families, plotting their new year resolutions, and probably having sex.
Alejandro Jodorowsky Fun GIF by Endless Poetry

gym-in-january.jpg

american psycho hot sex GIF
But like the turbo-incel rotter I am, I started off New Year's right by browsing old .org posts. That is when I stumbled on this post.

For all you greycels and lurkers, androgenic aka Loox aka Mr. Roid to the point of alleged impotence and hepatic/abdominal dysfunction :feelshah: is a user well known for ascending with anabolic steroids and bullying ethnics into submission, although he has reformed since then. Anyone who's been on the forum long enough knows about the unending war between Loox and his cabal of gymcels against the female gaze anti-ogre militia of 'pretty' boys.

The last line of that post caught my attention so, like a true loser, I forsaked spending time with my family on an international holiday to test it out, and on a JB dating app no less.

ALL FOIDS SHOWN ARE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD WHICH IS LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT IN MOST STATES. NO EXPLICIT PHOTOS WERE SENT TO THE FOIDS. THEY SENT THO BUT THATS NOT MY FAULT NGL

The Profile

I named myself Ares, larped as a Brazilian-American, larped 17 and 220 pounds. These are the pictures that were used.

Following a surplus of comments about my profile being photoshopped/fake/catfish DESPITE sneaking by verification, I added these pics to make it seem more believable:

The end profile:

Ran for about 4 days with 400+ messages. I will now share some of the highlights of this experiment. Keep in mind there is more that I didn't include cause CBA about going through that many messages.
Results
"But but Loox is an ugly ogre, muh too high chin-to-philtrum, muh make-believe chin-to-midface to fit his ideal measurement, muh ogre nose :soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

COPE

"Cute", "Pretty", "Handsome", "Beautiful", and "Gorgeous". Even being compared to a Twilight Character.
Edward-Cullen.Twilight.webp

Mirin tbh. I'd bet some of you 'pretty' boys don't even get that let alone the sexually charged responses I'm about to show.

"But but girls, especially, younger ones, are repulsed by roided bodies :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: they want lean and skinny pretty-boys. Gym is cope!!! :soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

MEANWHILE

View attachment 2028970
How many of you have had a pretty JB send you something like this? Not me!

Some of you niggas oneitises are begging this behemoth to crush them, choke them, and absolutely dominate them. Dimorphism, Dimorphism, DIMORPHISM, at-least body-wise. Height and bodily frame/width is PURE FEMALE GAZE. Do you really think a guy that looks like this would evoke the same reactions?
stock-photo-guy-model-portrait-posing-on-camera-topless-with-a-good-body-and-haircut-fashion-style-probably-a-1721180821.jpg
8612c5014cbbc8a4e5ef3c03ecf5fa55--male-body-male-models.jpg

The thought of being dominated by this absolute unit nuked this little foids brain cells XDDDDDD. An estrogenic narrow twink would NEVER get this.

Nobody is telling you to look like Ronnie Coleman but JFL at thinking a physique that makes the average Somalian child look well-nourished is ideal.

Dr House Oops GIF

AND HOW COULD I FORGET THE CLASSIC
"BUT BUT YOUR COMMENT SECTION IS ONLY DUDES :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: NO FEMALES IN SIGHT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OGRE. GYM IS COPE!!!! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:"

I honestly don't understand how people still cope with this JFL. How many more ethnics, twinks, and subhumans have to kill themselves from a @forevergymcelling Maherfish before we stop with this? The reason why you only see dudes in gym posts is because that's the demographic the algorithm targets. If you really think foids aren't mirin a top tier, aesthetic physique just as much you are retarded.

When was the last time you were called a god/diety by foids? Never? Sounds about right.

When was the last time a foid took time out of her day to make you fan art? Never? I thought so.

Now let's see some of the foids behind these messages:

Even got some cute Asians in there. Mirin @Anstrum95? Estrogenic low-sex appeal dogs like myself get left on delivered while these foids play with themselves to Loox pictures (some of them viewed my profile 200+ times why tf would anyone do that unless they were fapping JFL). One of them even offered to be a sugar mom JFL. White, Blue-eyed JB sugar mom imagine .....

mad-stare.gif
nollywood-cry.gif

Conclusion

After seeing this if you still think the ideal is pretty boy twinks leave the forum. You belong in Tail's discord where you can cope with your fellow 15-inch bideltoid eunuchs. Size and height are pure female gaze, doesn't matter the age (muh roasties :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:). JFL at being sub 1000ng/dl. Maximize your body's natural production or

stephen-colbert-inject.gif

It's a win for everybody. If you know what you're doing it's very safe. If you are a cutecel, it can increase your facial masculinity and widen your frame. If you are an ogre, might as well be a buff, tattooed ogre. Also, gl trying to look big in a shirt natty. Inb4 shirtless (w/ pump) that shit is cope. Hopefully, everyone that reads this hops on a cycle of Test-E and Aromasin asap. My shit comes in a week :Comfy:. LETSS FUCKING GOO BRUVVVV.

View attachment 2029270

View attachment 2029282
View attachment 2029285
View attachment 2029287View attachment 2029288

If anyone is wondering the name of the app is called Wizz. You can thank me later @fucclife.

@AscendingHero @androgenic @ManletBlackcel @fogdart @Blackgymmax @.... @whiteissuperior @Racky @tyronelite @TYRONELITEMOGGER @Kingkellz @Nebula @Warlow @PrinceLuenLeoncur @thereallegend @gymmaxedhorse @luljankybo @Shako Mako @5ft1 @Prettyboy @alriodai @bugeater23 @Sal @chadtindermoney @john2 @Deusmaximus @HerpDerpson @Jacob Hate @OnlyWs @NegativeNorwood @RichardSpencel @Seth Walsh @SexuallyAbusive @Xangsane @tristan18 @Lars @russiancel @Tenshi

P.S. This is my first 'big' thread so advice/feedback would be appreciated.

Brootal even alpha destiny ascended with phisique

Roid pill is real, I get approached by MTBs all the time at bars now. I had a girl tell me she gets wet just thinking about my shoulders. Although, in my experience roidpill works much better in person than online. I get more matches now but harder to secure the bag because I think they are afraid of me and I'm not so roided that their lust outweighs fear.
Even better

• +1
Reactions: Racky