Low energy and depressed compared to a few years ago. Don't know how to come back from this

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
Was very energetic years ago. Believe I may have hypothyroid because my mother has hypo and my cousin has severe hyper and he looks like hes in a internment camp

Potentially getting prescribed Adderall or some form of stimulant this week so hope that works.

In 2017-2021 I was very hyper. I played Fullback for the varisty soccer team and then played TE for the football team. On Top of this I wrestled while holding a part time job. I wasn't the most attractive guy but I could cope by excelling in everything else, I also had a 4.0 GPA and had people from amazing schools reachout to me

I also quit video games and had an amazing social life. I went to the gym with these rich arab chadlite kids

I chose to go to communnity college at a shitty local one, went to Calc 1 for my first month and got destroyed by exams. Dropped out of calculus and felt useless for doing above average in everything else. I then drank a fuckton of alcohol the hour before a calc exam and instead of going I sat in my car and watched sopranos clips.
I now go to a online school for CS and in my first semester of it I did amazing, but now on my second semester Im getting destoryed by easy classes due to a lack of interest and energy

2 years after graduating from HS im now back to playing FIFA and R6 like a faggot playing with my normie friends from HS who think im a annoying faggot

maybe one time a month I will wake up and have the same energy I had years ago and the feeling is so intoxicating. I can do what would take me a week usually.

Would something like modafinil work? If so can someone DM me a source? Is high street pharma good?

Copes I've tried.
Caffeine: Doesn't Work
Keto: Works a bit
Sleeping more: Makes It worse
NoFap: Makes it 100x worse

Currently rotting under my moms house. Currently about to do my entrance exam for a plumbing union, hopefully I get in.

• +1
Reactions: Gigatyrone69 and lightskinbengali
from you signature it's over 100%

when was the last time u did cardio niqqa

when was the last time u did cardio niqqa
Nothing extreme such as Running marathons or Cycling constantly but have been consistently doing it. I was a security guard after HS walking 5+ Miles a day then after that id still walk 2-3 miles daily. And now Im swimming almost daily

Ever since i entered college my energy has gone to 0. In middle school i had so much energy and motivation. Now i just want to rot all day even 5 minutes of studying hurts

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Maalik
vit D3 deficiency

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Nothing extreme such as Running marathons or Cycling constantly but have been consistently doing it. I was a security guard after HS walking 5+ Miles a day then after that id still walk 2-3 miles daily. And now Im swimming almost daily
damn I misjudged you I apologize. Do you think it's mental or biological? Could be anything if its bio tbh, hypo like you said, sleep apnea, some kind of deficiency. You'd just have to do blood tests i guess.

Good luck man that sounds tough

vit D3 deficiency
I have been out in the sun less but I have been using 5000Iu of Liquid daily. But according to Pills.GG thats not enough. Do you think take a super amount could help? (25-50kiu?)

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
I have been out in the sun less but I have been using 5000Iu of Liquid daily. But according to Pills.GG thats not enough. Do you think take a super amount could help? (25-50kiu?)
yes

also exercise gives you energy, as it boosts the metabolism

better hope u get that addy script

Was very energetic years ago. Believe I may have hypothyroid because my mother has hypo and my cousin has severe hyper and he looks like hes in a internment camp

Potentially getting prescribed Adderall or some form of stimulant this week so hope that works.

In 2017-2021 I was very hyper. I played Fullback for the varisty soccer team and then played TE for the football team. On Top of this I wrestled while holding a part time job. I wasn't the most attractive guy but I could cope by excelling in everything else, I also had a 4.0 GPA and had people from amazing schools reachout to me

I also quit video games and had an amazing social life. I went to the gym with these rich arab chadlite kids

I chose to go to communnity college at a shitty local one, went to Calc 1 for my first month and got destroyed by exams. Dropped out of calculus and felt useless for doing above average in everything else. I then drank a fuckton of alcohol the hour before a calc exam and instead of going I sat in my car and watched sopranos clips.
I now go to a online school for CS and in my first semester of it I did amazing, but now on my second semester Im getting destoryed by easy classes due to a lack of interest and energy

2 years after graduating from HS im now back to playing FIFA and R6 like a faggot playing with my normie friends from HS who think im a annoying faggot

maybe one time a month I will wake up and have the same energy I had years ago and the feeling is so intoxicating. I can do what would take me a week usually.

Would something like modafinil work? If so can someone DM me a source? Is high street pharma good?

Copes I've tried.
Caffeine: Doesn't Work
Keto: Works a bit
Sleeping more: Makes It worse
NoFap: Makes it 100x worse

Currently rotting under my moms house. Currently about to do my entrance exam for a plumbing union, hopefully I get in.
As someone with the same story, but more drastic, its over mate. Welcome to aging

better hope u get that addy script
If they don’t give me it they are mental. I had an appointment for anxiety and the dude was like oh man we need to get you started on benzodiazepines to see if that helps! Which is insane so I doubt they won’t prescribe a stimulant

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
genetics. i feel the same way too. cant do much, except SSRIs. which have bad side effects for looksmaxxing. your choice, either way not in control much

check yourself for testosterone deficiency

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I've actually read about neurochemistry and I can tell you that it's extremely hard to tell what you can do, I need more information. First of all I'd avoid adderal since it's neurotoxic. Do anyone in your family (can be cousins or other relatives) have ADHD or ADD? Have you previously had trouble focusing, and low motivation? Do you feel depressed? You might not be able to answer this but do you struggle with low dopamine?