low hyoid bone

kaancimnapiyon

kaancimnapiyon

Iron
im very skinny but i have double chin. My jawline looks good.I look good from the side when I mewing, but when I don't, I have a double chin.

same nothing u can do but just mew whenever u are not talking
when jutting my hyoid improves a lot too so i might get genioplasty

• +1
Reactions: kaancimnapiyon
I got the same problem, htn front, angular chin, strong masculine features in general but the low hyoid bone cucks my side profile when im not actively mewing. Not recessed either so bimax advancement would probably make me look like a crocodile if I were to get it purely hoping for a higher hyoid resting position.
Getting a muscular neck atleast streches the skin in the area and an athletic body in general kinda helps with with taking attention away from it. To my knowledge these "deep necklifts" are mostly cope even tho some surgeons claim they can move your hyoid upwards with that procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and kaancimnapiyon
there's a surgery for that.

I got the same problem, htn front, angular chin, strong masculine features in general but the low hyoid bone cucks my side profile when im not actively mewing. Not recessed either so bimax advancement would probably make me look like a crocodile if I were to get it purely hoping for a higher hyoid resting position.
Getting a muscular neck atleast streches the skin in the area and an athletic body in general kinda helps with with taking attention away from it. To my knowledge these "deep necklifts" are mostly cope even tho some surgeons claim they can move your hyoid upwards with that procedure.
got the same problem, we gonna get the surgery together