LTN, MTN, HTN, ChadLite or Chad?

mirk22

mirk22

Iron
Sup guys! It’s me again.
In last post i shared the same photos.
You gave me good advices, i will do smth with my beard.
But i didn't get any rates. So rate me on LTN, MTN, HTN, ChadLite or Chad scale.

Also want to hear opinions to what mark i have potential to grow.

Attachments

• 342CC865-D3B2-4CA4-9254-D37A7A8F5FAB.jpeg
    342CC865-D3B2-4CA4-9254-D37A7A8F5FAB.jpeg
    425.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 31CED24F-12D8-49F5-875E-221C6F05CB5F.jpeg
    31CED24F-12D8-49F5-875E-221C6F05CB5F.jpeg
    751 KB · Views: 0
  • 0EC17F24-AFD1-45AA-ADD9-6A83FCF9B594.jpeg
    0EC17F24-AFD1-45AA-ADD9-6A83FCF9B594.jpeg
    288.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Mewton, bluk and 7 others
Low htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Icon, SecularIslamist and 17 others
low htn, shave your facial hair please, or if you are minoxing or smth trust the process. Good eyes however negative canthal and eyebrow tilit lowers your rating. Good bones, symmetrical face, good jaw. Nose is kinda crooked but who cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, normie tiktoker, Xangsane and 4 others
Bad nose, bad eye area and bad haircut.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goodgamebro, normie tiktoker, Deleted member 52130 and 7 others
Bad nose, bad eye area and bad haircut.

Stop rating people you fucking fab slob imbecile moron. Your rating skills are as defective as your genetics. Wolly.

'Bad eye-area' LMAO

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mainstream, anthony111553, Kazakh Theist and 32 others
Stop rating people you fucking fab slob imbecile moron. Your rating skills are as defective as your genetics. Wolly.

'Bad eye-area' LMAO
Stfu curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45280, bruhmaxxing, Deleted member 52130 and 8 others
low htn, shave your facial hair please, or if you are minoxing or smth trust the process. Good eyes however negative canthal and eyebrow tilit lowers your rating. Good bones, symmetrical face, good jaw. Nose is kinda crooked but who cares
i have neutral canthal tilt. long eyelashes makes it look like negative

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Stfu curry

Keep trying. Try-hard. While I just rely on my genetics to make a mockery of you.

You are not only unanimously ugly amongst all women's view-point, but your phenotype is worse than any curry you can imagine. You look like Borat's born with a learning defect son.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mainstream, anthony111553, polishcel and 28 others
Morph/10

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin, roping3264, justinzayn and 3 others
Fix the facial hair and you will be chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, optimisticzoomer, LooksThinker and 2 others
the "beard" is fucking disgusting, shave asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, Mewton, Deleted member 37815 and 9 others
fuck. 5 months of minoxidil))
but it made my eyebrows a lot thicker

• JFL
i have neutral canthal tilt. long eyelashes makes it look like negative
ok i see that now, your eyelashes are weirdly straight get an eyelash curler asap idgaf if its gay, your eyebrows are definitely negatively tilted though unless you are raising them in the pics. Other than that ur good, to much uppereyelid exposure however it doesn't ruin your face.

• JFL
fuck. 5 months of minoxidil))
but it made my eyebrows a lot thicker
you can still shave while using minox, it can actually help and waste less product tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and mirk22
OP you're a clean HTN

Facial averageness + colouring + eye-area.

Your cheekbones aren't high-set enough for you to be Chadlite, but your eye-area carries your face from MTN to HTN.

Take it from someone that understands this game. Not this spastic incel autists reading the science they don't understand all day.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Magnum Opus, DoII, forevermirin and 13 others
Chris Cornells me

mogger for just looking like him

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, poopoohead, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Unless you morphed like someone in the thread is suggesting. Then you're lying to yourself lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Whitepill_Saint
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Ascendinglad087, Samsepioler and 11 others
OP you're a clean HTN

Facial averageness + colouring + eye-area.

Your cheekbones aren't high-set enough for you to be Chadlite, but your eye-area carries your face from MTN to HTN.

Take it from someone that understands this game. Not this spastic incel autists reading the science they don't understand all day.
wheat waffles rated me as 6/8. also he said that my face still develop and when it will be 100% develop then it become at least 6,5-7/8, maybe even 8/8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, LooksThinker, poopoohead and 2 others
wheat waffles rated me as 6/8. also he said that my face still develop and when it will be 100% develop then it become at least 6,5-7/8, maybe even 8/8
Wheat waffles is a pretty bad rater but I agree

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Whitepill_Saint
Keep trying. Try-hard. While I just rely on my genetics to make a mockery of you.

You are not only unanimously ugly amongst all women's view-point, but your phenotype is worse than any curry you can imagine. You look like Borat's born with a learning defect son.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, LooksThinker, poopoohead and 3 others
High MTN imo

• JFL
As I said in the last post, remove that beard, and also leave your eyebrows straight, your look will be much more striking and your face will be more symmetrical.

• JFL
bad nose / beard look bad af / look like your chin is bit recessed but not sure due to angle / + frauding + filter.
High mtn imo

• JFL
htn

• JFL
I can’t see you doing very well with women but I could be wrong. Looks mid mtn. Shave that atrocious beard please. People really have forgotten what a HTN is lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loveland, optimisticzoomer, poopoohead and 1 other person
If anyone rates you above Ltn/mtn they are deformed. You look bad no offence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Ascendinglad087, bobtheflowerpot and 4 others
OP you're a clean HTN
Retarded greycel alert.
E2CB1AB8 BAE7 4983 9E89 5A371CDB83B6

This is a HTN.
EE8FEA74 96D3 449C B4BC 9F9D9A544C0B

This is the guy u claim is a “clean cut htn”
How are they in the same bracket if one is getting brutally mogged jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, It'snotover, Allornothing and 2 others
And how the fuck will your face still develop?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, optimisticzoomer, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
If anyone rates you above Ltn/mtn they are deformed. You look bad no offence.
Thanks for not being a retard, every time I look at ratings threads it’s just retard greys giving false ratings to tiktok rotters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, optimisticzoomer, Allornothing and 1 other person
You keep saying this but all your opinions are wrong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, optimisticzoomer, m0ss26 and 1 other person
And how the fuck will your face still develop?
Jfl at this guy, first he takes wheat waffles ratings to heart then says his face will Continue to develop when he literal has an atrocious desperate grasp at a beard covering his face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Whitepill_Saint and sportsmogger
You keep saying this but all your opinions are wrong.
Thanks for not being a retard, every time I look at ratings threads it’s just retard greys giving false ratings to tiktok rotters
He's a strong MTN, just looks like your average UK dude in a club somewhere.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascendinglad087 and Whitepill_Saint
Jfl at this guy, first he takes wheat waffles ratings to heart then says his face will Continue to develop when he literal has an atrocious desperate grasp at a beard covering his face
His beard is literally looksminning him, its so thin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and m0ss26
bro pls shave your beard overall high mtn maybe htn with shaved beard. Got mid htn potential imo
Sup guys! It’s me again.
But i didn't get any rates. So rate me on LTN, MTN, HTN, ChadLite or Chad scale.

• JFL
Looks ugly to me but I don’t disagree
Just looksminned due to large forehead + rounded hairline and shit beard, and clearly he's done some editing to his photos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26 and Whitepill_Saint
He's a strong MTN, just looks like your average UK dude in a club somewhere.
He just looks off. The facial hair doesn’t do him any favours. Most people I see outside are more pleasant to look at than this guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Whitepill_Saint and sportsmogger
His beard is literally looksminning him, its so thin.
Something about his skull in the first pic looks really off to me, I think that and his beard is holding him back most

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and sportsmogger
He just looks off. The facial hair doesn’t do him any favours. Most people I see outside are more pleasant to look at than this guy.
Would look better and more harmonious with a buzzcut imo

• +1
  • JFL
Something about his skull in the first pic looks really off to me, I think that and his beard is holding him back most
He'd looks better with a buzzcut, that slicked back hair looks autistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Would look better and more harmonious with a buzzcut imo
i think it’s possible, as you said hairline and big forehead is not doing any favors for him. But now that I’m looking at it he definitely just has a weak skull, don’t really know if a buzz would be that much better than just changing the haircut in general, maybe if he heavy prioritized hair and grows it out to cover a part of his forehead?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and sportsmogger
i think it’s possible, as you said hairline and big forehead is not doing any favors for him. But now that I’m looking at it he definitely just has a weak skull, don’t really know if a buzz would be that much better than just changing the haircut in general, maybe if he heavy prioritized hair and grows it out to cover a part of his forehead?
His skull is just short and his temples are compressed, his zygos are also lowset

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26 and Whitepill_Saint
U sneak dissed me gang but U never stood on bidness on BD.

View attachment 2557208

• JFL
His skull is just short and his temples are compressed, his zygos are also lowset
All correct ofc, good observations. You think this guy could touch HTN without surgery? cause personally I think he’s capped at strong MTN even after shaving that atrocious beard. How much would zygo implants + hairline lowering ascend him despite his short skull?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Whitepill_Saint
Mid MTN, only bc of colouring

• JFL
All correct ofc, good observations. You think this guy could touch HTN without surgery? cause personally I think he’s capped at strong MTN even after shaving that atrocious beard. How much would zygo implants + hairline lowering ascend him despite his short skull?
Maybe, maybe not, right now he looks way too British, he'd need to probably roid + tan and tattoomaxx, he could probably look like a dollar store version of Mike Thurston, but he'd need to buzz his hair.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Whitepill_Saint and m0ss26
Sup guys! It’s me again.

HTN

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Whitepill_Saint