LTN, MTN, HTN, ChadLite or Chad?

Repulsive

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis007, bobtheflowerpot, LooksThinker and 2 others
can we ban all 2023 users, from the ratings section at least. i dont even care if i can't post on this account anymore these people are genuinely retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, LooksThinker, Lmao and 1 other person
Retarded greycel alert. View attachment 2557326
This is a HTN.
View attachment 2557325
This is the guy u claim is a “clean cut htn”
How are they in the same bracket if one is getting brutally mogged jfl

His skull is just short and his temples are compressed, his zygos are also lowset

Both of you morons have no clue how much bright uniquely coloured eyes carries an actual face. No clue. None.

Women's vagina doesn't give a sht

They'll just be like: omg so pretty and stroke his eye lids.

That sort of eye area with good colouring and solid averageness and no flaws means there is now a pathway for many chicks below the Stacey lite region to find him good looking.

All thjs stuff you listed he is missing aren't flaws

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, LooksThinker and Whitepill_Saint
can we ban all 2023 users, from the ratings section at least. i dont even care if i can't post on this account anymore these people are genuinely retarded

Fuck off I am one of the original OGs you spastic nigga

Your rigid over detailed checklist is not intuitive and conducive to real life

Bitches aren't aroused by pal models

They want facial averageness, colouring, eye area and hair. Esp if their taste is pretty boy

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and normie_joe
Sup guys! It’s me again.
In last post i shared the same photos.
You gave me good advices, i will do smth with my beard.
But i didn't get any rates. So rate me on LTN, MTN, HTN, ChadLite or Chad scale.

Also want to hear opinions to what mark i have potential to grow.

MTN. Eye shape isn't ideal, but coloring carries you.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and MakinItHappen
MTN. Eye shape isn't ideal, but coloring carries you.

So you need ideal eye shape to make every day good looking guy yeah?

To be a 6 you need perfectly shaped almond eyes?

His pfl is wide right? And they're coloured. Objectively talk me through his eye shape not being good enough?

• JFL
The lips just look off somehow

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Infact :

1. He has almond eyes
2. He has good eye lashes
3. He has wide eyes
4. He has uniquely brightly coloured eyes

A little negative canthal tilt doesn't cancel all of that out. Retard.

• JFL
Infact :

1. He has almond eyes
2. He has good eye lashes
3. He has wide eyes
4. He has uniquely brightly coloured eyes

A little negative canthal tilt doesn't cancel all of that out. Retard.

For reference
IMG 20231118 062656

• JFL
So you need ideal eye shape to make every day good looking guy yeah?

To be a 6 you need perfectly shaped almond eyes?

His pfl is wide right? And they're coloured. Objectively talk me through his eye shape not being good enough?

None of the shit anybody says here should ever be taken as an absolute. They are all opinions.

If you disagree with my opinion, that's fine.

And you are projecting your own flaws through OP and disagreeing with me, because in your head you are thinking "hey if OP's eye shape doesn't bring him down, mine doesn't either right?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26 and Whitepill_Saint
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Whitepill_Saint
None of the shit anybody says here should ever be taken as an absolute. They are all opinions.

If you disagree with my opinion, that's fine.

And you are projecting your own flaws through OP and disagreeing with me, because in your head you are thinking "hey if OP's eye shape doesn't bring him down, mine doesn't either right?"

Wrong.

More like you are projecting your OWN PERCEIVED superiority over the OP and thinking because you're HTN and have better SHAPED eyes than him, that he can't be HTN.

You aren't higher than HTN because you're recessed and have no jawline. Don't talk to me about surgery. It's because your genetics are majorly flawed in some way of another, otherwise that flaw wouldn't be standing out as prominently as it is.

I'm not projecting anything. I know my eye-area mogs.

And even if I didn't, I am able to detach my own sense of myself from the equation and evaluate objectively

You are not. That is why you say I am projecting, because you are concerned you are referencing yourself and so think I am doing the same. Guilty conscience buddy.

You know you are doing this. DEEP DOWN. 'He can't be HTN when my eye-area mogs his right?' WRONG. Because he actually has a jawline. Yap on about surgery all you like son, we're evaluating genes here. Nothing more, nothing less.

Attachments

• 1700289484554.png
    1700289484554.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
its not ideal PSL wise, but i can see it having niche appeal

Is he a 5 or a 6 on a universal scale for girls below 24 years of age.

Keep it real. With those eyes.

I know you are real. If you think MTN, that's fine. I just can't see it.

Mid girls will worship him irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and andy9432
Is he a 5 or a 6 on a universal scale for girls below 24 years of age.

Keep it real. With those eyes.

I know you are real. If you think MTN, that's fine. I just can't see it.

Mid girls will worship him irl.
his eyes are good, but it is because of color, give him brown eyes and thats where the truth will come out, his eyes are proof that eye color is a massive halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, Whitepill_Saint and MakinItHappen
his eyes are good, but it is because of color, give him brown eyes and thats where the truth will come out, his eyes are proof that eye color is a massive halo

This has been my only point all along.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, normie_joe and andy9432
This has been my only point all along.
yeah, then i 100% agree with u. Especially as he has dark features, the color is a massive halo, but whites take eye color halo for granted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and MakinItHappen
yeah, then i 100% agree with u. Especially as he has dark features, the color is a massive halo, but whites take eye color halo for granted.

Eye-colour > Eye-shape.

Unless they are bugged and/or EXTREMELY narrow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and andy9432
Sup guys! It’s me again.
But i didn't get any rates. So rate me on LTN, MTN, HTN, ChadLite or Chad scale.

I'd say shave your beard and repost so we can see real face with no shitty beard

• JFL
MTN. Would be pretty mid if you ask me. The hair needs to be gone. I would consider doing a buzz cut and making your eye brows less thick. Also, your nose is a lil' crooked.

• JFL
Wrong.

More like you are projecting your OWN PERCEIVED superiority over the OP and thinking because you're HTN and have better SHAPED eyes than him, that he can't be HTN.

You aren't higher than HTN because you're recessed and have no jawline.

First, until my chin is fixed I rate myself subhuman because that's how much I hate it.

Second, I have no jawline? My jawline obliterates your crescent shaped tiny ramus jaw. Don't make up bullshit that isn't true.

If you said I can be no higher than a HTN because I have a recessed chin, that's 100% fair. I have a recessed chin and if you think that caps me at HTN, no worries.

Don't talk to me about surgery. It's because your genetics are majorly flawed in some way of another, otherwise that flaw wouldn't be standing out as prominently as it is.

View attachment 2557399

I'm not projecting anything. I know my eye-area mogs.

View attachment 2557394

And even if I didn't, I am able to detach my own sense of myself from the equation and evaluate objectively

You are not. That is why you say I am projecting, because you are concerned you are referencing yourself and so think I am doing the same. Guilty conscience buddy.

You know you are doing this. DEEP DOWN. 'He can't be HTN when my eye-area mogs his right?' WRONG. Because he actually has a jawline. Yap on about surgery all you like son, we're evaluating genes here. Nothing more, nothing less.

My chin is shit, and I've said it's shit because it's shit.

And no retard, I dissociate my own flaws when rating others. If OP has a shitty chin, I would say he has a shitty chin and wouldn't make excuse after excuse disagreeing with other users.

• JFL
Second, I have no jawline? My jawline obliterates your crescent shaped tiny ramus jaw. Don't make up bullshit that isn't true.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

You absolute dumb stupid fucking ignorant little subhuman insecure shit.

NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your mandible / jawline RIGHT NOW FOR EVERYONE TO SEE

^^^^^^ Your age

^^^^ 2 years back

You coping spastic. Go DM @andy9432 your 3/4 or side right now and ask him to judge. He is objective af and would never make up bs.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Tai Lung and Whitepill_Saint
Filtered pics, still no more than mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot and Whitepill_Saint
No you fucking tard, you disagreed with me when I said

Andy literally said what I said.

Wrong again you juvenile. What an infantile pussy.

• JFL
Forcing the beard it looks bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirk22 and Whitepill_Saint
I can't believe a recessed mother fucking jawless little piece of shit thinks he has a better jawline than me LMAO

Post your 3/4 that you sent me in DM @normie_joe

What a delusional insecure fag.

When the coping is too strong cope

You're literally recessed while I have above-average forward growth and you're downward grown LMAO. This is remarkable. Truly.

A recessed man telling a man with a good jawline, he mogs his mandible.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, try2beme and Whitepill_Saint
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

You absolute dumb stupid fucking ignorant little subhuman insecure shit.

NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your mandible / jawline RIGHT NOW FOR EVERYONE TO SEE

View attachment 2557414View attachment 2557416View attachment 2557419

^^^^^^ Your age

View attachment 2557417View attachment 2557418

^^^^ 2 years back

You coping spastic. Go DM @andy9432 your 3/4 or side right now and ask him to judge. He is objective af and would never make up bs.

I did you coping 32 yr old pajeet.

I posted a proper unfrauded side profile too

How about you post a proper side profile and not a 3/4 picture?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Whitepill_Saint
I did you coping 32 yr old pajeet.

I posted a proper unfrauded side profile too

How about you post a proper side profile and not a 3/4 picture?

You're downward grown.

This is the reason you are so hysterical. Downward growth. It;'s a deep rooted insecurity. It pushes the trigger buttons.

You're in denial.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Whitepill_Saint
You're downward grown.

View attachment 2557430

This is the reason you are so hysterical. Downward growth. It;'s a deep rooted insecurity. It pushes the trigger buttons.

You're in denial.

When the fuck did I disagree with it being recessed?

Ofcourse the front of my chin/jaw is recessed you 2 IQ idiot, that's why I'm getting it fixed.

I'm talking about how my ramus is long with no hyoid + actual definition.

You can see the fucking jaw. I don't look like this with my jaw sinking into my neck.

main-qimg-87c25d50295484d9c8fd0300504a05dd-pjlq

This retard telling me things I've said myself and what the forum said.

At this point which user have you not picked a fight with you dumbass pajeet?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Whitepill_Saint
Has there been some kind of looks inflation? Back in the heydays of 2020-21 this guy would be rated chadlite due to his lack of major failos, and coloring halo. Even I was rated HTN back then and I don't look as good as this guy. No flaws even minor + halos means Chad. This guy has some UEE and suboptimal canthal tilt but that's it.

To me he's a pretty boy chadlite and has big JB appeal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirk22, try2beme, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Has there been some kind of looks inflation? Back in the heydays of 2020-21 this guy would be rated chadlite due to his lack of major failos, and coloring halo. Even I was rated HTN back then and I don't look as good as this guy. No flaws even minor + halos means Chad. This guy has some UEE and suboptimal canthal tilt but that's it.

Yeah I remember in 2021 I was rated htn even chadlite on lookism but now I get mtn to htn if im lucky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Matheus
Htn, but its over if u try to get a good job

• JFL
I can’t see you doing very well with women but I could be wrong. Looks mid mtn. Shave that atrocious beard please. People really have forgotten what a HTN is lmfao
had about 15 sexual partners lifetime. so with women there is no troubles. troubles only when trying to date women 20+

• JFL
had about 15 sexual partners lifetime. so with women there is no troubles. troubles only when trying to date women 20+
how old are you bro

• JFL
Both of you morons have no clue how much bright uniquely coloured eyes carries an actual face. No clue. None.

That sort of eye area with good colouring and solid averageness and no flaws means there is now a pathway for many chicks below the Stacey lite region to find him good looking.

you described my relationships with women pretty accurately. most compliments get
You're downward grown.

View attachment 2557430

You're in denial.
how old are you bro
19 y.o

• JFL
Sup guys! It’s me again.

Chadlite if tall enough

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and mirk22

you described my relationships with women pretty accurately. most compliments get from good looking girls under 20.
some girls find me extremely attractive (prob because of tik tok eboys), and after 20 y.o every rate gets lower. so as @andy9432 said i have niche success.

• JFL
Face is htn.
Body I dunno, depends on height

• JFL
Sup guys! It’s me again.

Weak high tier normie.

Sup guys! It’s me again.

do you have bold glamour filter on?

do you have bold glamour filter on?
nope. i have hollywood filter 2 at level 2. it makes features of my face little bit more striked and defined. I used it to sharpen my face a little thanks to more correct shadows, which will allow me to more adequately evaluate my face, because irl I look most similar to the first photo from the front face. also below will attach photo where i applied bold glamour filter. looks gay asf
825E53EF 01B1 43ED A070 CF675B2373F8

Bro entirely forgot about appeal to females

nope. i have hollywood filter 2 at level 2. it makes features of my face little bit more striked and defined. I used it to sharpen my face a little thanks to more correct shadows, which will allow me to more adequately evaluate my face, because irl I look most similar to the first photo from the front face. also below will attach photo where i applied bold glamour filter. looks gay asfView attachment 2557526
using filters is frauding

using filters is frauding
i’m bad at doing photos. i applied this filter only because it makes me look exactly that i look irl. eyes colour same irl like in this photo

Attachments

• A8DB30C5-40C4-405E-A00D-F1EB8C5F9778.jpeg
    A8DB30C5-40C4-405E-A00D-F1EB8C5F9778.jpeg
    425.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46997 and cytoplasm
i’m bad at doing photos. i applied this filter only because it makes me look exactly that i look irl. eyes colour same irl like in this photo
:lul:

High MTN or Low HTN depending on angle, lighting, hairstyle etc. Good potential.

Rating him on the PSL scale

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi

accurate description. i like it 👍