"Male Competition in 2024 is Weak"

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta

I often see redpillers spouting this, highlighting how the average man has no drive to improve things like their physical shape, style, money or status and implying that the average man wasn't this undriven 10 years ago therefore the dating market should be easier than ever now for someone who does improve the superficial metrics of their life

But the part they are leaving out is that the gap between those people watching redpill videos who are improving their superficial metrics and those who are at the top in these metrics is growing ever wider and the standards of girls who go for men based on these metrics are growing ever higher.

Lets say you are part of the 5% of men who takes physique and looks maintenance seriously while having a solid net worth and have a project you're working on which gradually brings you more success

You might be getting further away from the average guy with each passing year, perhaps the average guy is going backwards also
But.. the top dogs in the LMS field are separating from you faster than you can keep up
The rich grow richer and those who get into the realm of having e-status just grow further apart from the standard self improver in terms of life/dating success (Thurston, tiktok slayers etc)

Another part that's overlooked is...
Those average guys with no drive who redpillers refer to as weak competition
Are actually in a better position in the dating market because they're not trying to compete in a realm where they will always lose out upon being money mogged or looksmogged

The redpiller implies that the "weak competition" are no match for someone who improves their superficial metrics when it comes to the dating realm
But when you look around you, the "weak competition" who doesn't looksmax or gymcel or money/status/success max is the standard for what girls choose to date.
Nearly every girl you see in public will be with a "weak competition" guy, they are the meta for guys who have a girlfriend to fuck

Meanwhile you are climbing a never ending ladder in order to be compared to guys who get exponentially richer in LMS as you struggle to keep up

Tagging users who are aware they would be drowning in pussy if Looks/Height and other superficial metrics was all that mattered in life for getting foids
@kanderior @TheLastLaugh @WishIwasChico @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, ElTruecel, datboijj and 10 others
muh money and status these red pill guys are just premium betabuxes

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Schizomogger, LooksThinker and 15 others

I often see redpillers spouting this, highlighting how the average man has no drive to improve things like their physical shape, style, money or status and implying that the average man wasn't this undriven 10 years ago therefore the dating market should be easier than ever now for someone who does improve the superficial metrics of their life

But the part they are leaving out is that the gap between those people watching redpill videos who are improving their superficial metrics and those who are at the top in these metrics is growing ever wider and the standards of girls who go for men based on these metrics are growing ever higher.

Lets say you are part of the 5% of men who takes physique and looks maintenance seriously while having a solid net worth and have a project you're working on which gradually brings you more success

You might be getting further away from the average guy with each passing year, perhaps the average guy is going backwards also
But.. the top dogs in the LMS field are separating from you faster than you can keep up
The rich grow richer and those who get into the realm of having e-status just grow further apart from the standard self improver in terms of life/dating success (Thurston, tiktok slayers etc)

Are actually in a better position in the dating market because they're not trying to compete in a realm where they will always lose out upon being money mogged or looksmogged

The redpiller implies that the "weak competition" are no match for someone who improves their superficial metrics when it comes to the dating realm
But when you look around you, the "weak competition" who doesn't looksmax or gymcel or money/status/success max is the standard for what girls choose to date.
Nearly every girl you see in public will be with a "weak competition" guy, they are the meta for guys who have a girlfriend to fuck

Meanwhile you are climbing a never ending ladder in order to be compared to guys who get exponentially richer in LMS as you struggle to keep up

Tagging users who are aware they would be drowning in pussy if Looks/Height and other superficial metrics was all that mattered in life for getting foids

Yeah "weaker competition".

When disgusting fatty Becky can speedial her roster of Chads.

When redpilll itself is mainstream now so theoretically more men can implement it in real life.

Fuckers like these make redpill a meme.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, TheRagingBull, Pikabro and 3 others
Interesting theory

You’re suggesting this:

• “Average guy” has a girlfriend

• Us improovers rank higher than average guys since we actually put effort into looks and success

If that’s the case, then why are there over 3,000 improovers online that haven’t had any pussy this year

Most of these guys would happy settle if they could

IMG 7400

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the next o'pry, Ricky212 and Brus Wane
have you ever considered even once that not all looksmaxxing is done to get pussy

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Dont listen to this idiot, sigma rule #69 cut betas from your life they only drag you down. Men arent men anymore, men back then used to fight wars, this generation is full of weak men, the transgenders turned this generation into sissies who only care about pronouns. REJECT MODERNISM you gotta lift hard every day bro, ignore the women focus on the grindset. I just made 30 grand off hustlers university

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, borismonster, tombradylover and 7 others
Redpillers love to throw around the term hypergamy and claim that its deeply engrained in all women. If women actually went for the highest value guy possible then weak subhumans would die off. Sounds good to me. Just nature doing its thing. In reality that's not how it works at all and only proves how delusional redpill/blackpill/manosphere content creators truly are.

Its true the average man is so pathetic in every single way that its easier than ever to be in the upper percentile of men now. However, to imply that needing more LMS is the problem is just laughable. Most beautiful women are with subhumans-average men period. Why should you have to pay for a used up version of something that some subhuman got the new version of for free? Its quite easy to mog every ex a woman has ever had, but why is there this implication that you need to mog him 100x harder because 10x isn't enough? Stating that more LMS is the solution only leads to resentment and an unfulfilling relationship because it suggests that you weren't good enough as is, when in reality you were already better than any man she's ever going to fuck in her life.

Every single very good-looking guy I've ever met in my life has fallen into one of 3 categories:
1) Struggles with women & gets little to no sex
2) Slays but doesn't get the women they actually want and desire an LTR with
3) LTRs a woman far less attractive than they are

Every single attractive woman I've ever seen in my life has fucked a subhuman (inside and out) before. Not even one exception to this.

Women reject men of value for guys that are zero/negative tier LMS all the time, and if you think that's not true it shows your lack of life experience. A woman will practically never choose the highest value guy she has access to. Context and timing matter exponentially more than actual value does, as in meeting a woman at the right place and the right time. JBF is the most obvious example of this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blonde chad, borismonster, |Daddy_Zygos| and 7 others
Redpillers love to throw around the term hypergamy and claim that its deeply engrained in all women. If women actually went for the highest value guy possible then weak subhumans would die off. Sounds good to me. Just nature doing its thing. In reality that's not how it works at all and only proves how delusional redpill/blackpill/manosphere content creators truly are.

Its true the average man is so pathetic in every single way that its easier than ever to be in the upper percentile of men now. However, to imply that needing more LMS is the problem is just laughable. Most beautiful women are with subhumans-average men period. Why should you have to pay for a used up version of something that some subhuman got the new version of for free? Its quite easy to mog every ex a woman has ever had, but why is there this implication that you need to mog him 100x harder because 10x isn't enough? Stating that more LMS is the solution only leads to resentment and an unfulfilling relationship because it suggests that you weren't good enough as is, when in reality if you were already better than any man she's ever going to fuck in her life.

Every single very good-looking guy I've ever met in my life has fallen into one of 3 categories:

Every single attractive woman I've ever seen in my life has fucked a subhuman (inside and out) before. Not even one exception to this.

Women reject men of value for guys that are zero/negative tier LMS all the time, and if you think that's not true it shows your lack of life experience. A woman will practically never choose the highest value guy she has access to. Context and timing matter exponentially more than actual value does, as in meeting a woman at the right place and the right time. JBF is the most obvious example of this.
@WishIwasChico thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and WishIwasChico

So how come those stacies rarely LTR and marry their looksmatch and Chad struggles?

• +1

Its true the average man is so pathetic in every single way that its easier than ever to be in the upper percentile of men now. However, to imply that needing more LMS is the problem is just laughable. Most beautiful women are with subhumans-average men period. Why should you have to pay for a used up version of something that some subhuman got the new version of for free? Its quite easy to mog every ex a woman has ever had, but why is there this implication that you need to mog him 100x harder because 10x isn't enough? Stating that more LMS is the solution only leads to resentment and an unfulfilling relationship because it suggests that you weren't good enough as is, when in reality if you were already better than any man she's ever going to fuck in her life.

BOTB post

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and |Daddy_Zygos|
this is easily disproven by the fact that ugly women still reproduce under hypergamy, and thus always keep creating new incel men.

Completely wrong. It's proven that more men struggle than ever before in human history probably.

It's true that the average man is quite pathetic and not hard to beat, but the average man doesn't even compete anymore in the current dating market. So beating the average man is meaningless.
Cope. Install dating apps as HTN+ and you can be a drooling retard and still get beckies easily.
yes, because fucking beckies as a HTN feels like shit. His looksmatch doesn't date him.
clear evidence of how hard it is to get anything decent as a man, even when you mog.
Young, drunk and being in the right place at the right time + pressuring women intensively. It's a disgraceful strategy which can get you into trouble with the law too.
Nope.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Sprinkles and mirrormogger

Its true the average man is so pathetic in every single way that its easier than ever to be in the upper percentile of men now. However, to imply that needing more LMS is the problem is just laughable. Most beautiful women are with subhumans-average men period. Why should you have to pay for a used up version of something that some subhuman got the new version of for free? Its quite easy to mog every ex a woman has ever had, but why is there this implication that you need to mog him 100x harder because 10x isn't enough? Stating that more LMS is the solution only leads to resentment and an unfulfilling relationship because it suggests that you weren't good enough as is, when in reality you were already better than any man she's ever going to fuck in her life.

it doesn't matter who they settle down with, only thing that matters is who did they spend their prime with

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, ElTruecel, datboijj and 3 others

examples:
Adriana limas list of bfs who are at best mtns
giselle cheating on brady for a roach jiu jutsu teacher

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and 6ft4

you are retarded and dont see whats happening underneath. they reject the 'higher lms" with small dicks to be with lower lms with 8x6s (= infinite actual smv)

the gl guys who struggle u know are either:
-dickcels
-autists
-too few to make any conclusion

gigachads with 8x6 arent that common, theyre drowning in pussy 24/7

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and PrinceofDarkness
it doesn't matter who they settle down with, only thing that matters is who did they spend their prime with
Yet another brutal irony of life. The young woman in her prime who you actually desire and could have a fulfilling LTR with wouldn't have all these LMS demands. The most important factor is simply being in her immediate proximity, aka the right timing, context, and exposure to have her first. What's the end goal of this never-ending LMS ladder? To have a used up woman well past her prime who you can't possibly have a deeply fulfilling LTR with?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, |Daddy_Zygos|, wollet2 and 1 other person
examples:
sure 6'6 huge man with big dick is "at best mtn", are you by any chance a "htn+" so you can feel better about ur worthless existence by 'mogging' him? xd

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, WatermelonLover, Deleted member 63662 and 1 other person
examples:
brady is a subhuman oldcel who cant get it up. why r u so focused on 'face'

• +1
Yet another brutal irony of life. The young woman in her prime who you actually desire and could have a fulfilling LTR with wouldn't have all these LMS demands. The most important factor is simply being in her immediate proximity, aka the right timing, context, and exposure to have her first. What's the end goal of this never-ending LMS ladder? To have a used up woman well past her prime who you can't possibly have a deeply fulfilling LTR with?
why are u not in the immediate proximity, right timing, context, exposure of any hot woman u utter subhuman?

are u old/cant get into these situations anymore?

• +1
examples:
adriana lima had her kids with some 6'6 guy though

my guess is that the reason why GL women often date guys they mog, is because it's harder to gain status with looks alone as a guy. Male models are few and far in between, and not as respected among men/society.

It's easier to bag supermodels as a HTN with massive status than as some gigachad. But you'll have to become an international actor, musician, professional athlete on top of your HTN looks.

Good luck with that. The average man will struggle to ascend to HTN, let alone become world-renowned in status.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, the next o'pry, ElTruecel and 2 others
fuck red pillers that shit died 2 years ago, were in the blackpill looksmaxxing era now bitches

• +1

Thats because the differences in mating pattern between the genders dont boil down just to female hypergamy.

Plus hypergamy isn't 'foids going for chad', if it was the case then males would be called hypergamous as well because most guys would prefer to bang stacies instead of the mtbs they have access to. and in a sense males value physical appearance even more than females.

Hypergamy is actually "foids going for guys higher in the social hierarchy". usually wealth but not only that, also social status/how they are perceived by the group. thats why popular guys slay more than outcasts even if they are looksmatched.

Also foids are more collectivistic than men so social group dynamics play a bigger role in their mating behaviour than in guys; foids will consciously and subconsciously calculate which guy will make them gain social traction if they hook up with and use that to determine if she will hook up with him or not.

this plus the fact that they have lower libido can explain why they are extra picky and flaky. they just have far more boxes to check before deciding if they gonna give the guy pussy

meanwhile mfs only box to tick is 'if shes hot'

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and forevergymcelling
Interesting theory

You’re suggesting this:

• “Average guy” has a girlfriend

• Us improovers rank higher than average guys since we actually put effort into looks and success

If that’s the case, then why are there over 3,000 improovers online that haven’t had any pussy this year

Most of these guys would happy settle if they could

View attachment 2789557
Jfl the outline created by the member list looks like the happy merchant meme

• +1
i agree though social status, money, physique, dick size, frame, face all are variables. Most of the time face and frame alone are not enough. Examples are tons of good looking dudes getting cheated on.
Logan Paul has great frame and decent looks. But he ended up being memed for being a betabuxx cuz his wife is a 304 who’s numbers are absurdly high.

Last edited:
  • +1
brady is a subhuman oldcel who cant get it up. why r u so focused on 'face'
Brady is not subhuman lmfaooo then her new guys is bottomtier alien
sure 6'6 huge man with big dick is "at best mtn", are you by any chance a "htn+" so you can feel better about ur worthless existence by 'mogging' him? xd
The one outlier that was an nba player is mtn by face you can’t tell me otherwise. Every other one of her bfs is mtn recessed long midface cucks. Yes underneath also matters. But they’re def not looks matched. Her current husband is a betabuxx who settled for used goods.

Mtns like this slay since they have status through their means

• +1
adriana lima had her kids with some 6'6 guy though

my guess is that the reason why GL women often date guys they mog, is because it's harder to gain status with looks alone as a guy. Male models are few and far in between, and not as respected among men/society.

It's easier to bag supermodels as a HTN with massive status than as some gigachad. But you'll have to become an international actor, musician, professional athlete on top of your HTN looks.

Good luck with that. The average man will struggle to ascend to HTN, let alone become world-renowned in status.
Yes no Chad/chadlite ascends too much. Unless they model or become actors it’s unlikely that they’ll climb the ladder too high. Why? Men exclusively try to take these dudes out of the competition meaning they try harder against these guys due to subconscious jealousy. I’ve seen it in sports back in highschool and even in college athletics.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ecig
Yes no Chad/chadlite ascends too much. Unless they model or become actors it’s unlikely that they’ll climb the ladder too high. Why? Men exclusively try to take these dudes out of the competition meaning they try harder against these guys due to subconscious jealousy. I’ve seen it in sports back in highschool and even in college athletics.
wrong. completely wrong.

as an ugly guy you get sabotaged much harder than good-looking guys.

Nobody wants to see an ugly man succeed

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and the next o'pry

Facts bro. High iq thread, mirin

• +1
wrong. completely wrong.

as an ugly guy you get sabotaged much harder than good-looking guys.

Nobody wants to see an ugly man succeed
Idk man I’ve seen more ugly ceos and athletes than “moggers” dude. It also depends on the context.

• +1
Idk man I’ve seen more ugly ceos and athletes than “moggers” dude. It also depends on the context.
thats because chads are much rarer than ugly people, especially at older age
yet still in all top positions, tall men are way over-represented than short men. And same with face.

you are completely wrong. jfl at denying looks privilege, wtf are u doing on this forum.

• +1
thats because chads are much rarer than ugly people, especially at older age
yet still in all top positions, tall men are way over-represented than short men. And same with face.

you are completely wrong. jfl at denying looks privilege, wtf are u doing on this forum.
That’s not the point I’m trying to make u coon. I was basing the argument based on face only. Yes other qualities matter. There are variable that make someone a mogger. Timothee chalamet is considered a good looking guy but he will never become ceo or a mogger due to his frame and skullcel head.

• +1
That’s not the point I’m trying to make u coon. I was basing the argument based on face only. Yes other qualities matter. There are variable that make someone a mogger. Timothee chalamet is considered a good looking guy but he will never become ceo or a mogger due to his frame and skullcel head.
you literally said that attractive men get discriminated and sabotaged by their colleagues, social network, etc. and that's the reason they can't become some ceo or high-status mogger so easily

meanwhile the exact opposite is true and attractive men get given priority, easier promotions, more praise, more attention, more help, more mentorship. EVERYTHING TO MAKE THEM SUCCEED.

• +1
you literally said that attractive men get discriminated and sabotaged by their colleagues, social network, etc. and that's the reason they can't become some ceo or high-status mogger so easily

meanwhile the exact opposite is true and attractive men get given priority, easier promotions, more praise, more attention, more help, more mentorship. EVERYTHING TO MAKE THEM SUCCEED.
No I stated only other men who see these as competition will try to eliminate it by backstabbing etc. if the good looking guy can’t produce the status quo they’re not getting a pass because they look like Sean o pry. There are many variables as to why someone will reach the higher position. Looks in that case isn’t everything.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and MoggerGaston
No I stated only other men who see these as competition will try to eliminate it by backstabbing etc.
but every man has to deal with that. and attractive men deal LESS with that competition than ugly man in the end

if the good looking guy can’t produce the status quo they’re not getting a pass because they look like Sean o pry. There are many variables as to why someone will reach the higher position. Looks in that case isn’t everything.
yes exactly.

male competition is simply way harsher and more brutal, and just being good-looking alone isn't a free pass to high status like it is with women.

fuck being male its a scam.

• +1
The problem for the guy in the thumbnail is that his competition is 15 years younger than him and they don't look like a melted candle

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ElTruecel

Being the highest value male in your general area such as town, workplace, social circle ect (especially while you are in a LTR) will significantly reduce the risk that she will monkey branch or cuck you. It's a safety net.

There are no disadvantages to being a higher LMS male. You can always shoot for girls you mog into oblivion. Guys with 0 SMV have 0 options, they take what they can get. Yes, sometimes they luck out and get those hot girls you're referring to but those scenarios are extremely rare. The average man has very low dating prospects and if he manages to ascend, he is whipped, cucked, and treated like shit; often in a sexless relationship.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, the next o'pry, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
It's true that the average man is quite pathetic and not hard to beat, but the average man doesn't even compete anymore in the current dating market. So beating the average man is meaningless.
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and MoggerGaston
For starters, imagine ascending financially and becoming rich

You are no longer required to work. You save 50 hours per week and are now able to travel anywhere in the world and do anything you want. You don't have to live in the same shithole town with the same people just because of your job.

How many more opportunities do you think this gives you?
How many more girls and friends will you meet?
How much bigger would your network be?
How many more exclusive events / parties with hotter women will you have a chance to attend?

Being a wagecuck limits you like you wouldn't believe. Not only do you have no money, you have to see the same people, use the same dating apps, visit the same venues ect you get my point.

It's all about opportunity, and money pretty much gives you unlimited opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Veganist and TheLastLaugh
Being the highest value male in your general area such as town, workplace, social circle ect (especially while you are in a LTR) will significantly reduce the risk that she will monkey branch or cuck you. It's a safety net.

There are no disadvantages to being a higher LMS male. You can always shoot for girls you mog into oblivion. Guys with 0 SMV have 0 options, they take what they can get. Yes, sometimes they luck out and get those hot girls you're referring to but those scenarios are extremely rare. The average man has very low dating prospects and if he manages to ascend, he is whipped, cucked, and treated like shit; often in a sexless relationship.

I appreciate the high-effort response so I'll clarify what I said as its easy to be taken out of context.

Unattractive men with normal wageslave jobs in every generation prior were still practically guaranteed a loyal woman and thus a pretty fulfilling/satisfactory existence. Obviously that's no longer the case as the average man is suffering from loneliness and a sexless life like never before. However, the men that women are choosing to fuck are still ultimately average to below average men. These are not rare exceptions at all its the majority of cases. If you were able to examine any attractive woman's dating history in detail logically you'd expect that most of them were exceptional in some way ie good-looking, successful etc when in reality they were almost all average to below average guys in every sense.

Your first sentence made a good point which I will elaborate on. There is this idea that women are drawn to the highest LMS guy they meet by default, but the reality is that its very relative, as in it mostly applies to being the highest value guy in her immediate social circle/work/school environment that she deals with regularly. Being an outsider is an extreme disadvantage that hardly gets acknowledged. As I said being in a woman's immediately proximity is exponentially more important than actual value and this is something so many fail to realize. It also explains why certain jobs attract women so easily...because they're at the top of the hierarchy in their specific environment.

For starters, imagine ascending financially and becoming rich

You are no longer required to work. You save 50 hours per week and are now able to travel anywhere in the world and do anything you want. You don't have to live in the same shithole town with the same people just because of your job.

How many more opportunities do you think this gives you?
How many more girls and friends will you meet?
How much bigger would your network be?
How many more exclusive events / parties with hotter women will you have a chance to attend?

Being a wagecuck limits you like you wouldn't believe. Not only do you have no money, you have to see the same people, use the same dating apps, visit the same venues ect you get my point.

It's all about opportunity, and money pretty much gives you unlimited opportunities.
You're correct. Modern life is about getting rich and having access to the best pussy possible. Obviously most men simply cannot compete so they'll make up all sorts of copes to pretend this isn't the case ie minimalism, MGTOW (MSTOW), religion etc. Men should absolutely be trying to ascend there is no excuse not to.

The point OP and I were trying to make is that women do NOT choose the highest LMS guy they have access to like redpillers claim, which would be a very good thing. If that were true then subhumans would be completely fucked period and a woman's dating history would only consist of high LMS guys, which couldn't be farther from reality. In my previous post I stated that exposure is exponentially more important than value and you've proven my point by explaining how becoming rich and free simply gives you more opportunities to MEET women, not be chosen by nearly every woman based on her hypergamous nature like redpillers would have you believe.

Redpillers preach the idea that women CHOOSE exclusively from a small pool of high LMS men. In this post you've proven my point that in reality exposure (luck/timing/context) is far more important than actual value (LMS). Self-proclaimed high value men make it sound like they can have almost any woman they want, when in reality they just get to meet more women period and not waste their life away as a wageslave. High LMS men will still face tons of rejection from women who unironically end up choosing low value guys instead.

TLDR: The whole idea that women choose the highest value guy mostly applies to men in their immediate proximity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Chads are getting surgeries to ascend humanity, the smartest men on earth are using alien tier technology to become hyper elite and this guy thinks that slightly mogging the average man means something? It doesn't mean anything. It's like having the skeleton of a 12 year old girl but then bragging that you skull mog an infant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 68396
average zoomer here is 6'1 and HTN

• +1
I appreciate the high-effort response so I'll clarify what I said as its easy to be taken out of context.

Unattractive men with normal wageslave jobs in every generation prior were still practically guaranteed a loyal woman and thus a pretty fulfilling/satisfactory existence. Obviously that's no longer the case as the average man is suffering from loneliness and a sexless life like never before. However, the men that women are choosing to fuck are still ultimately average to below average men. These are not rare exceptions at all its the majority of cases. If you were able to examine any attractive woman's dating history in detail logically you'd expect that most of them were exceptional in some way ie good-looking, successful etc when in reality they were almost all average to below average guys in every sense.

Your first sentence made a good point which I will elaborate on. There is this idea that women are drawn to the highest LMS guy they meet by default, but the reality is that its very relative, as in it mostly applies to being the highest value guy in her immediate social circle/work/school environment that she deals with regularly. Being an outsider is an extreme disadvantage that hardly gets acknowledged. As I said being in a woman's immediately proximity is exponentially more important than actual value and this is something so many fail to realize. It also explains why certain jobs attract women so easily...because they're at the top of the hierarchy in their specific environment.

You're correct. Modern life is about getting rich and having access to the best pussy possible. Obviously most men simply cannot compete so they'll make up all sorts of copes to pretend this isn't the case ie minimalism, MGTOW (MSTOW), religion etc. Men should absolutely be trying to ascend there is no excuse not to.

The point OP and I were trying to make is that women do NOT choose the highest LMS guy they have access to like redpillers claim, which would be a very good thing. If that were true then subhumans would be completely fucked period and a woman's dating history would only consist of high LMS guys, which couldn't be farther from reality. In my previous post I stated that exposure is exponentially more important than value and you've proven my point by explaining how becoming rich and free simply gives you more opportunities to MEET women, not be chosen by nearly every woman based on her hypergamous nature like redpillers would have you believe.

Redpillers preach the idea that women CHOOSE exclusively from a small pool of high LMS men. In this post you've proven my point that in reality exposure (luck/timing/context) is far more important than actual value (LMS). Self-proclaimed high value men make it sound like they can have almost any woman they want, when in reality they just get to meet more women period and not waste their life away as a wageslave. High LMS men will still face tons of rejection from women who unironically end up choosing low value guys instead.

TLDR: The whole idea that women choose the highest value guy mostly applies to men in their immediate proximity.
Appreciate the high effort reply

I 100% agree with you

Pure luck and circumstance is how I met my unicorn gf. It was a 1 in 100,000 situation. I never would've met someone like her otherwise. Even luckier is that she broke up with her ex the week before I met her; the stars literally aligned perfectly for me.

I have also met both of her exs. They were jokes. Utter garbage SMV. At the time (before we got together) I was utterly raging about how both of those guys didn't deserve someone like her, especially considering I mogged both of them in pretty much every single way. In my mind it was injustice to the highest degree. Both guys were extremely lucky too. Both manage to get her through pure luck and proximity. Neither would've had a chance otherwise.

Opportunity and luck are pretty much the most important factors

It's also why there are many GL guys on this forum that get absolutely nothing due to no social circle and lack of opportunity in meeting girls outside of bars/clubs/tinder.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, 6ft4 and TheLastLaugh
examples:
im 100% sure that roach hits it better than brady's slow ass could ever dream of

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ElTruecel
average zoomer here is 6'1 and HTN
and looksmaxxed like you wouldnt believe

clothes hair beard accessories gym

strong contrast with 2015 when I entered uni and everyone was super normal looking

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and InnerVoid
im 100% sure that roach hits it better than brady's slow ass could ever dream of
the only thing I can think of is dick size. Otherwise Brady mogs him everywhere else. She probably rolled with him and he had a hard on. She felt it and thought Brady isn’t as big. Hes shorter, uglier, way less stats, less money, etc. not white. Ugly face. On and on. Gisele could’ve gotten with other big d guys but idk I guess in this case it’s a matter of luck in terms of how the bjj guy was “allowed” to basically touch her up close since he’s the instructor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, forevergymcelling and datboijj

I agree that hypergamy is getting worse as the West continues to decline, and not just in dating but everything (housing, the shrinking of the middle class, rich-poor gap, the pussification of men, they're all symptoms of the same cause), but regardless I have to believe I'm working for something. But I don't get the part where you say that comparing ourselves to the top-1% of guys SMW-wise and working hard to get at least close to them means the average guys who don't care about that stuff out-compete us. If the weak competition all have gfs, and we're working to be even better than that, shouldn't we reap even more rewards?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and lwlaiet060920
and looksmaxxed like you wouldnt believe

clothes hair beard accessories gym

strong contrast with 2015 when I entered uni and everyone was super normal looking
i never stood a chance

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Veganist
the only thing I can think of is dick size. Otherwise Brady mogs him everywhere else. She probably rolled with him and he had a hard on. She felt it and thought Brady isn’t as big.
i should have known Giselle was a size queen
that only used Brady to uphold status
but soon after she easily started money mogging him around 2014-18

• +1
i should have known Giselle was a size queen
that only used Brady to uphold status
but soon after she easily started money mogging him around 2014-18

View attachment 2791177
Tall bitches tend to be since internal organs are based on size of body. The taller she is the likely her cervix and vaginal canal is deeper. That’s why a lot of them hook up with normies as well.
Look at Logan Paul’s wife. She’s been ran thru and tons of online evidence where she stated she “craving big d” before Logan

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and datboijj