"Male Competition in 2024 is Weak"

Interesting theory

You’re suggesting this:

• “Average guy” has a girlfriend

• Us improovers rank higher than average guys since we actually put effort into looks and success

If that’s the case, then why are there over 3,000 improovers online that haven’t had any pussy this year

Most of these guys would happy settle if they could

View attachment 2789557
Just go outside theory explains it

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and |Daddy_Zygos|
If the weak competition all have gfs, and we're working to be even better than that, shouldn't we reap even more rewards?
They are playing a different game to us though because they are all in on socializing game while neglecting other areas while self improvers tend to neglect socializing game to improve the superficial metrics.

The "weak competition" that is all in on socializing game hangs out with mates or goes drinking regularly spending as much time as he can around others to the detrminent of his fitness and finances but his exposure to foids will be greater and when a foid looks at him they know that he is at his final destination.
What they see is what they get with him, he is never going to be rich or have a fitness model body, she knows he will spend his paycheck every week so she just needs to convince him to spend his paycheck on the shit she wants which is easy once she give him some pussy.

Whereas when they look at the self improver, they see a guy who is not at his destination yet, so they think "this guy doesn't spend all his money every week (investmaxxing) so I wont be able to get him to spend his money on me"
They also think that rather than fucking the guy who's trying to make it and grow his status, why not just find a guy whos already high status to fuck.
Foids have zero concept of "building together" with a guy who has potential, potential in a concept they cant grasp, they only care about what you have now and you have to either be stuck as a normie who will obey her every command or a top LMS guy who will give zero fucks about her.
The guy who's trying to ascend fits neither category so she sees him as useless

Last edited:

I often see redpillers spouting this, highlighting how the average man has no drive to improve things like their physical shape, style, money or status and implying that the average man wasn't this undriven 10 years ago therefore the dating market should be easier than ever now for someone who does improve the superficial metrics of their life

But the part they are leaving out is that the gap between those people watching redpill videos who are improving their superficial metrics and those who are at the top in these metrics is growing ever wider and the standards of girls who go for men based on these metrics are growing ever higher.

Lets say you are part of the 5% of men who takes physique and looks maintenance seriously while having a solid net worth and have a project you're working on which gradually brings you more success

You might be getting further away from the average guy with each passing year, perhaps the average guy is going backwards also
But.. the top dogs in the LMS field are separating from you faster than you can keep up
The rich grow richer and those who get into the realm of having e-status just grow further apart from the standard self improver in terms of life/dating success (Thurston, tiktok slayers etc)

Another part that's overlooked is...
Those average guys with no drive who redpillers refer to as weak competition
Are actually in a better position in the dating market because they're not trying to compete in a realm where they will always lose out upon being money mogged or looksmogged

The redpiller implies that the "weak competition" are no match for someone who improves their superficial metrics when it comes to the dating realm
But when you look around you, the "weak competition" who doesn't looksmax or gymcel or money/status/success max is the standard for what girls choose to date.
Nearly every girl you see in public will be with a "weak competition" guy, they are the meta for guys who have a girlfriend to fuck

Meanwhile you are climbing a never ending ladder in order to be compared to guys who get exponentially richer in LMS as you struggle to keep up

Tagging users who are aware they would be drowning in pussy if Looks/Height and other superficial metrics was all that mattered in life for getting foids
@kanderior @TheLastLaugh @WishIwasChico @st.hamudi but 6‘5

This is the dumbest post I've ever read on this site. Muh being looksmaxed somehow puts you in a worse position then a normie because reasons.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Redpillers love to throw around the term hypergamy and claim that its deeply engrained in all women. If women actually went for the highest value guy possible then weak subhumans would die off. Sounds good to me. Just nature doing its thing. In reality that's not how it works at all and only proves how delusional redpill/blackpill/manosphere content creators truly are.

Its true the average man is so pathetic in every single way that its easier than ever to be in the upper percentile of men now. However, to imply that needing more LMS is the problem is just laughable. Most beautiful women are with subhumans-average men period. Why should you have to pay for a used up version of something that some subhuman got the new version of for free? Its quite easy to mog every ex a woman has ever had, but why is there this implication that you need to mog him 100x harder because 10x isn't enough? Stating that more LMS is the solution only leads to resentment and an unfulfilling relationship because it suggests that you weren't good enough as is, when in reality you were already better than any man she's ever going to fuck in her life.

Every single very good-looking guy I've ever met in my life has fallen into one of 3 categories:
1) Struggles with women & gets little to no sex
2) Slays but doesn't get the women they actually want and desire an LTR with
3) LTRs a woman far less attractive than they are

Every single attractive woman I've ever seen in my life has fucked a subhuman (inside and out) before. Not even one exception to this.

Women reject men of value for guys that are zero/negative tier LMS all the time, and if you think that's not true it shows your lack of life experience. A woman will practically never choose the highest value guy she has access to. Context and timing matter exponentially more than actual value does, as in meeting a woman at the right place and the right time. JBF is the most obvious example of this.
I dont understand man, if very good looking guys dont get ltr, then whats the point of looksmaxxing? if subhumans fuck in your logic attractive woman then whats the whole point?

• +1
They are playing a different game to us though because they are all in on socializing game while neglecting other areas while self improvers tend to neglect socializing game to improve the superficial metrics.

The "weak competition" that is all in on socializing game hangs out with mates or goes drinking regularly spending as much time as he can around others to the detrminent of his fitness and finances but his exposure to foids will be greater and when a foid looks at him they know that he is at his final destination.
What they see is what they get with him, he is never going to be rich or have a fitness model body, she knows he will spend his paycheck every week so she just needs to convince him to spend his paycheck on the shit she wants which is easy once she give him some pussy.

Whereas when they look at the self improver, they see a guy who is not at his destination yet, so they think "this guy doesn't spend all his money every week (investmaxxing) so I wont be able to get him to spend his money on me"
They also think that rather than fucking the guy who's trying to make it and grow his status, why not just find a guy whos already high status to fuck.
Foids have zero concept of "building together" with a guy who has potential, potential in a concept they cant grasp, they only care about what you have now and you have to either be stuck as a normie who will obey her every command or a top LMS guy who will give zero fucks about her.
The guy who's trying to ascend fits neither category so she sees him as useless
I can safely tell you that it's not that complicated

• +1
bro i dont understand that logic, wtf?
He's saying a looksmaxxers is seen as incomplete by women and they don't want to help you improve. Women supposedly would rather fucked a worse guy who comes off as complete.

It's retarded, but that's what he's going for

• +1
He's saying a looksmaxxers is seen as incomplete by women and they don't want to help you improve. Women supposedly would rather fucked a worse guy who comes off as complete.

It's retarded, but that's what he's going for
I mean i see guys that would be invisible having good looking girls but that doesnt mean it is that way. also, women hate when you looksmaxx they can sense it