Many words for many men

DarkTriadPeerReview

DarkTriadPeerReview

PhD in Pimpology
IT'S 2020 ALREADY, YOU STUPID ASS SIMP BITCHES

A lot of you motherfuckers think that you're blackpilled but you just lack the blackpill awareness so much. You transitioned from bluepill directly to blackpill, thinking that redpill is fully cope. And I'll show you what you've missed:
  • bUt MuH oNeItIs BrUh, I gOt FeElInGs FoR hEr - you're still crushing hard on a bitch that doesn't even know your fucking name and you're getting yourself into cognitive dissonances on here trying to cope that she can't possibly have a high bodycount;
  • You're still tryna hold a bitch's hand and cuddle and kiss her on the cheek - Man get the FUCK out of here with that soy ass behavior, fucking crying over "teen love";
  • You wanna get them out on nice dates and always ask for advice on how to message them - Need I say more...it's fucking over for you if you're validating a CHIPPY ASS HOE that NEVER gives you her time, her effort or her money, can't you see how cucked this shit is? Entertaining a whore and being her little puppy for a crumb of that pussy THAT YOU'RE NEVER GONNA GET WITH THIS SHIT;
  • Self-pity over women not showing you IOIs - You look like fucking shit while being an autistic simp and wanting to just be "Chad". Also, reminder, SHE'LL NEVER GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, FUCK HER AND LEAVE, soft ass bitches trying to make a hoe into a housewife;
  • The "one and only" mindset - You're praying to marry a hot 10/10, that bitch will NEVER be yours, she belongs to the goddamn world.
Crying after every random hoe that you encounter on the street shouldn't be allowed here. It's called looksmax .me, not simpmax . me. PIMPS UP, HOES DOWN, AIN'T NO FUCKING ANGEL-DUST SHIT IN THEIR PUSSY, JUST A LOT OF CUM.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2846, Administrator and 12 others
High t post the faggots in the server need to understand this
Being Chad is about fukking as many women as possible without muh feeling
That's what men did before the agrarian society's

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1707, Schönling and 4 others
IT'S 2020 ALREADY, YOU STUPID ASS SIMP BITCHES

A lot of you motherfuckers think that you're blackpilled but you just lack the blackpill awareness so much. You transitioned from bluepill directly to blackpill, thinking that redpill is fully cope. And I'll show you what you've missed:
  • bUt MuH oNeItIs BrUh, I gOt FeElInGs FoR hEr - you're still crushing hard on a bitch that doesn't even know your fucking name and you're getting yourself into cognitive dissonances on here trying to cope that she can't possibly have a high bodycount;
  • You're still tryna hold a bitch's hand and cuddle and kiss her on the cheek - Man get the FUCK out of here with that soy ass behavior, fucking crying over "teen love";
  • You wanna get them out on nice dates and always ask for advice on how to message them - Need I say more...it's fucking over for you if you're validating a CHIPPY ASS HOE that NEVER gives you her time, her effort or her money, can't you see how cucked this shit is? Entertaining a whore and being her little puppy for a crumb of that pussy THAT YOU'RE NEVER GONNA GET WITH THIS SHIT;
  • Self-pity over women not showing you IOIs - You look like fucking shit while being an autistic simp and wanting to just be "Chad". Also, reminder, SHE'LL NEVER GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, FUCK HER AND LEAVE, soft ass bitches trying to make a hoe into a housewife;
  • The "one and only" mindset - You're praying to marry a hot 10/10, that bitch will NEVER be yours, she belongs to the goddamn world.
Crying after every random hoe that you encounter on the street shouldn't be allowed here. It's called looksmax .me, not simpmax . me. PIMPS UP, HOES DOWN, AIN'T NO FUCKING ANGEL-DUST SHIT IN THEIR PUSSY, JUST A LOT OF CUM.
Reminds me of a quote

"She's not yours, it's just your turn"

-Albert Einstein

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, Chadelite, Deleted member 470 and 9 others
i just can't bring myself to be low inhib or not be a pussy tbh

i just wanna hold hands with my oneitis

how can i stop being such a phaggot

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Enlil
  • +1
Reactions: Steph4gr and Deleted member 1751
Have feelings for yourself.only yourselves ! that's what matters in life. Ok to have feelings for your parents too, but having feelings for someone who doesn't even acknowledge your existence? Dumbest thing to do.
Have you seen how fast women get over breakups? They know anyone can be replaced so they are not afraid loosing someone. We should cultivate that mindset. May sound like bluepilled stuff but that's truth. Your life shouldn't revolve around one women. Even if she really loves you. You have better things to do. Having a gf/ wife is just part of your life not " everything in your life" . Call me bluepilled ,but some motivational bluepill is somewhat legit In my experience

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, DarkTriadPeerReview and HighIQcel
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and HighIQcel
Finally someone with some sense and IQ, niggas only want to look like chad so they can cuddle with a hoe. Sorry guys; that time is gone. You can cope and say GigaChads don’t get cheated on but trust me, girls would leave a good looking dude if he was acting like a simp faggot. Yes; halo theory is too real but she’d just withstand the simping for a while and then eventually get sick of you. The key is to be in the 70-80% of looks (achievable with surgery) and use TRP tactics. That’s how you slay

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and DarkTriadPeerReview
i would if i werent such a high inhib phaggot
STOP COPING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ONLY LOOKS MATTER HIGH INHIB CHAD IS PROBABLY FUCKING YOUR GODDAMN ONEITIS RIGHT NOW. KILL YOURSELF

STOP COPING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ONLY LOOKS MATTER HIGH INHIB CHAD IS PROBABLY FUCKING YOUR GODDAMN ONEITIS RIGHT NOW. KILL YOURSELF
ok.

i just can't bring myself to be low inhib or not be a pussy tbh

i just wanna hold hands with my oneitis

how can i stop being such a phaggot

This guy has the BEST advice to stop being a pathetic lil boy and start being a MAN. As Gorgeous Dre would say: "Pimping is a lonely game". Also, don't mind that alpha and beta shit, that's some weird ass language, but the advice is SPOT ON
Finally someone with some sense and IQ, niggas only want to look like chad so they can cuddle with a hoe. Sorry guys; that time is gone. You can cope and say GigaChads don’t get cheated on but trust me, girls would leave a good looking dude if he was acting like a simp faggot. Yes; halo theory is too real but she’d just withstand the simping for a while and then eventually get sick of you. The key is to be in the 70-80% of looks (achievable with surgery) and use TRP tactics. That’s how you slay
JFL these simps would even go that far to say that Jeremy Meeks is up in his bed cuddling with hoes in a comfy sweater :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
How to have a loyal wife in 2020 , be a 10/10 6'4 GigaChad with blue hunter eyes, chiseled jawline, dark hair, 8"x5.5" penis and then marry a woman with severe burns on her face or with severe physical deformity

Date 9 points down theory

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, DarkTriadPeerReview and MiroslavBulldosex
4 digit IQ post

• Love it
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
I already knew this shit. Whoever doesn't is still bluepilled

• +1
How to have a loyal wife in 2020 , be a 10/10 6'4 GigaChad with blue hunter eyes, chiseled jawline, dark hair, 8"x5.5" penis and then marry a woman with severe burns on her face or with severe physical deformity

Date 9 points down theory
B-but muh all women are beautiful.........another simp ass energy type of comment on the beauty of women. Motherfucker, you wanna fuck Adriana Lima type of women, not goddamn Moonie Man
Sei 41934200 58b5

(allergic reaction to hairdye)

• Love it
Reactions: GetThatBread and DarkTriadPeerReview
  • JFL