Max Price/Performance heightmaxxing stack & guide (Manlets gtfih)

What about MK-677?

Mixed with CJC 1295 DAC, it induces a great elevation of the gh baseline, alone, it is not strong enough (From blood works from a forum, MK-677 alone produce same IGF-1 elevation as 4IU china gh)

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and BackFromTheMogging
Mixed with CJC 1295 DAC, it induces a great elevation of the gh baseline, alone, it is not strong enough (From blood works from a forum, MK-677 alone produce same IGF-1 elevation as 4IU china gh)

I see. Are there any peak levels for MK-677 like the images you showed?

MK-677 won’t work

I'm misread the graph actually. Thought it was showing the most effective dosage timings. That's really what I was asking tbh.

I am hopping on MK, CJC and Hexa. I don't want to use MK at night tho, since I've been waking up extremely early (4AM or earlier) and don't wanna be ordering ubereats every morning.

Thought there would be some way to work around that. Maybe taking it after I wake up and then in the middle of the day. Any ideas?

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and JustTrynaGrow
I'm misread the graph actually. Thought it was showing the most effective dosage timings. That's really what I was asking tbh.

I am hopping on MK, CJC and Hexa. I don't want to use MK at night tho, since I've been waking up extremely early (4AM or earlier) and don't wanna be ordering ubereats every morning.

Thought there would be some way to work around that. Maybe taking it after I wake up and then in the middle of the day. Any ideas?
I don't think there's an ideal time. Just taking it in the morning should be fine

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez
Shouldn't you only run one GHRP because they interact with the same receptor? Does Hexarelin not cause down regulation at 50mg ED? Thanks for the high quality post op nonetheless.

First off I'm assuming everyone reading this has a basic grasp about how these peptides and supplements work even though im aware the majority won't. it'll take too long to explain so anyone who's new here will be a little confused. Anyone whos interested in this stuff i recommend looking into datbetru's archive.
Hopefully this guide will reduce the amount of unnessisary heightmaxxing threads.

Anyway I'll give a quick rundown of what's being used in the stack and why beforhand. Further down I'll have the actual stack. This can be changed up as you like but currently it's set up to be as cheap yet still effective as possible. Increasing dosage will increase effectiveness although you'll be at a point of diminishing returns. You can expect this stack to cost around $175~250 a month.

The supplies:
Hexarelin
~ The most potent GHRP. This is mainly being used to activate pi3k however I'm not using this to pulse our HGH levels since it's too easy to become desensitized to it and raises some horomone levels that actually stunt growth (cortisol and prolactin)

GHRP-2 ~ This is the peptide we'll be using to pulse hgh. It's cheaper then Hexarelin, harder to become desensitized to and doesn't raise cortisol and prolactin as high.
Use this for a month before swapping to GHRP-6 for a month and then back again.

MOD (1-29) ~ The only worthwhile GHRH imo. GHRHs need to be used with GHRPs.
The GHRH increases baseline HGH and IGF-1 temporarily while also blocking somatostatin.
Once you inject a GHRH you inject your GHRP afterwards. These actually help each other and cause a synergistic effect. Fantastic.

Aromasin ~ An AI. It's main job is to reduces estrogen (main contributor to closing your growth plates) but also has many other benifits including increasing free T levels in the body. This AI also prevents an estrogen rebound if you forget to take it for a day or so. Best AI hands down. Don't even waste your time with the others.

Glucosamine,Chondroitin
MSM, SAM-e
~ I'm not a genius. I didn't look too much Into these since I didn't have to. But basically loss of DNA methylation slows down longitudinal bone growth. These supplements help prevent that loss.
Combined with an AI and now your plates should remain open for much longer

MK677 ~ increases baseline HGH and IGF-1 while also causing more powerful pulses. Increases hunger too which is a good thing in this case.

Melatonin ~ Just because. It's cheap, helps with sleep (which is crucial) and as a bonus reduces estrogen slightly.

Vitamins as a whole ~ D3, K2, Zinc, Magnesium etc. If anything stunts growth it's a deficiency. Just get enough vitamins.

What I left out of the stack:
these are things I simply think aren't worth the money, too expensive or are just going to complicate the stack too much.

CJC Dac ~ Too expensive for an effective dosage. It helps but price/performance wise it's just not worth it.
This'll run you about $500 monthly if you decide to use it

HGH ~ Basically a glorified GHRP. Works but it's stupidly expensive. This stuff will run you $3000 Or so monthly. Don't bother

Huperzine-A ~ Seems to lower somatostatin. Left it out since there's no need for it while using a GHRH. Could be used as a less effective substitute for people too highinhib to Inject.

HGH increasing supplements ~LDopa, GABA,Niacin etc. Initially I though EC was crazy for leaving them out of his stack but after trying to look into them myself i decided its just not worth the effort. I recommend anyone who's too highinhib for needles to do some of their own research here. It's really your only other option.

Flurbiprofen ~ Great for bone growth. Just way too damn difficult to source.

The Stack
MOD (1-29): x3 times a day. 75mcg
GHRP-2/6: x3 times a day. 100mcg
Hexarelin: x1 time a day 50mcg

MK677: x2 a day 10mg

Aromasin: x1 a day 12.5mg

Glucosamine,Chondroitin MSM, SAM-e: x1

Vitamins: subjective. X1 a day should work.

Melatonin: just take one before bed. 10mg

X1 = morning
X2 = morning + Before bed
X3 = morning + afternoon + Before bed
Don't eat 3 hours before injecting and don't eat for another 45 after injecting (carbohydrates fuck up the peptides) you can eat protein if you're hungry

Oral only stack
Anyone who's just too highinhib to Inject it might not be over get. I'll leave some effective oral options here but you'll have to do some of your own research to improve upon it. Here's a starting point though

MK677 ~ raises baseline HGH,IGF-1
Huperzine-A ~ reduces somatostatin
Aromasin ~ Lowers estrogen
Melatonin ~ Improves sleep
Glu,Cho,MSM, SAM-e ~ Dna methylation
L-Dopa,Glutamine,Creatine,GABA,Niacin ~ these all temporarily spike your hgh levels. This is where you gotta do your own research if you're trying to make a somewhat effective oral stack.

Important Note
Stay active ~ There's no way you can expect to grow sitting on your ass all day. Pick up a sport, martial art etc however if you're going to be going to the gym you need to limit your time there. Working out tears your muscle fibers . IGF-1 repairs them thus you'll lower IGF-1 levels by working out.

Eat nigga ~ ain't nobody's malnourished ass gonna be growing taller. While trying to heightmaxx just forget about your body fat % unless it's excessive. Don't be a fatass

Now get out there and ascend you cunts

I will try this this is one year (when I'll be 20lmao, although my father kept growing till late 21) and report back if this is cope or hope

Also if your guys are interested, I just found that graphs:

View attachment 153702

View attachment 153703

(http://www.peptidequestions.com/peptides/how-do-ghrp-ghrh-work/)

It shows how big are the peaks and why it is probably much more doable to use peptides than HGH.

IDK if we should target a high GH baseline in addition to the peaks, but if it was necessary I would probably go for MK677 combined with CJC DAC
What the fuck, son, are the graphs truly legit? Even with my good source of HGH, if that doesn't do as much work as peptides, then I'm obviously switching.

Does the duration matter a lot? Or is a good short-term peak good enough to induce growth, maybe moreso than HGH?

If genuine synthetic HGH gets btfo'd by peptides then it's worth to change the plan, at the same time I understand where you guys are coming from since just finding a source is hard enough while also the price being displayed, but there's no way the effectiveness can be shit on like that boyo, I'll have to do my own research and consideration.

good thread op

Last edited:
What the fuck, son, are the graphs truly legit? Even with my good source of HGH, if that doesn't do as much work as peptides, then I'm obviously switching.

Does the duration matter a lot? Or is a good short-term peak good enough to induce growth, maybe moreso than HGH?

If genuine synthetic HGH gets btfo'd by peptides then it's worth to change the plan, at the same time I understand where you guys are coming from since just finding a source is hard enough while also the price being displayed, but there's no way the effectiveness can be shit on like that boyo, I'll have to do my own research and consideration.

good thread op

Peptides are better than HGH in the goal of reaching high IGF-1 levels: less side effects, cheap, more effective if used correctly.

If you wonder why doctors still using HGH, it's because peptides are officialy not intended to be used on humans, and even if it was the case, years long habits are not easy to change for doctors, especially when there is a juicy market behind.

Otherwise if you are under 20, I'm pretty sure that your GH baseline is good enough and that what we need the most is strong IGF-1 peaks to induce growth, elevated GH baseline still an advantage, but does it worth the cost ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and BackFromTheMogging
Peptides are better than HGH in the goal of reaching high IGF-1 levels: less side effects, cheap, more effective if used correctly.

If you wonder why doctors still using HGH, it's because peptides are officialy not intended to be used on humans, and even if it was the case, years long habits are not easy to change for doctors, especially when there is a juicy market behind.

Otherwise if you are under 20, I'm pretty sure that your GH baseline is good enough and that what we need the most is strong IGF-1 peaks to induce growth, elevated GH baseline still an advantage, but does it worth the cost ?
True, and by increasing the IU of HGH for it to be effective enough for my case, it's just doubling the price when you can get peptides instead that even potentially have less side effects, etc..

Bronze8 user does spark interest as he's managed to get a considerable amount of frame growth & height with a safe HGH dose, with more height gain potential on his end if he would of had continued his AI at the bone age of 17-18.

I thought peptides btfo'd HGH in overall effectiveness, but I realize it's mostly the peaks and of course, price, in my case and scenario HGH would still be a very solid drug, it's just getting shit on for the price and maybe side effects. Elevated base GH levels seem really good for it's duration.

In my situation, I should be more wary of how legit MY source is, I was told by my supplier (uncle), that he can get pharma grade HGH for 70 IU 200 euros, which is like 2 weeks worth of HGH if used 4 IU, I was dumbfounded, bro what tests do you recommend when I'll get it this January or potentially December? As tests also require money.

also:
"outline.com/EpqhTG"

this article based on somatostatin and advice on releasing more HGH, idk if legit though, may be overcomplicating stuff, huperzine a seems to be a decent supplement for that part

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
True, and by increasing the IU of HGH for it to be effective enough for my case, it's just doubling the price when you can get peptides instead that even potentially have less side effects, etc..

Bronze8 user does spark interest as he's managed to get a considerable amount of frame growth & height with a safe HGH dose, with more height gain potential on his end if he would of had continued his AI at the bone age of 17-18.

I thought peptides btfo'd HGH in overall effectiveness, but I realize it's mostly the peaks and of course, price, in my case and scenario HGH would still be a very solid drug, it's just getting shit on for the price and maybe side effects. Elevated base GH levels seem really good for it's duration.

In my situation, I should be more wary of how legit MY source is, I was told by my supplier (uncle), that he can get pharma grade HGH for 70 IU 200 euros, which is like 2 weeks worth of HGH if used 4 IU, I was dumbfounded, bro what tests do you recommend when I'll get it this January or potentially December? As tests also require money.

also:
"outline.com/EpqhTG"

this article based on somatostatin and advice on releasing more HGH, idk if legit though, may be overcomplicating stuff, huperzine a seems to be a decent supplement for that part

Really useful read. I learned a lot.
I'll have to do more reading on Huperzine A now that I see this. Why didn't people like EC/Madness/justryinagrow mention somastosin decresion in their posts though?

Hexarelin + CJC-1295 is extremely legit I grew 2 inches in 2 months when I was 16 and taking it. I later gave it to a friend with closed growth plates he grew 0.5" in his spine. Then I gave it to my 17yo friend who grew 2 inches in 3 weeks!!
If you want to gain more than 3 inches hop on aromasin as well to keep your growth plates open

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and BackFromTheMogging
Really useful read. I learned a lot.
I'll have to do more reading on Huperzine A now that I see this. Why didn't people like EC/Madness/justryinagrow mention somastosin decresion in their posts though?
Wincel mentioned about both somatostatin and Huperzine A I think, and so did justtrynagrow, mainly about somatostatin and that he valued GHRH more for it's effectiveness against somatostatin, I don't know why specifically. but I 100% agree your GH drugs need to also combat against it's inhibitor for it's full effectiveness, my question is, why didn't he mention Huperzine A, is it not good enough to replace GHRH to combat against the inhibitor? like wtf cause the supplement is fairly cheap

I'm getting a part-time job since my parents are planning to move out and switch schools too, so I'm like kinda free for the entire winter, or until next year, I'll be investing in myself with HGH and somatostatin inhibitors, both Huperzine A, AND melatonin, there's even a study based on it that it affects GH, but more specifically, it's RESPONSIVENESS, was increased!

I'll prob make a quick small thread for those interested to include melatonin, it's cheap anyway and it synergizes

Last edited:
  • +1
Hexarelin + CJC-1295 is extremely legit I grew 2 inches in 2 months when I was 16 and taking it. I later gave it to a friend with closed growth plates he grew 0.5" in his spine. Then I gave it to my 17yo friend who grew 2 inches in 3 weeks!!
If you want to gain more than 3 inches hop on aromasin as well to keep your growth plates open

I have a hard time believing you, I mean if your friend grew so much in 3 weeks, why he haven't continued to reach gigantic height ?

I have a hard time believing you, I mean if your friend grew so much in 3 weeks, why he haven't continued to reach gigantic height ?
He has an extremely rare heart condition and is the poster boy on the front of the main hospital in my province. He has scarring and an enlarged heart and as soon as his parents found out they shut it all down and also scared him into never touching growth hormone again.

• +1
Reactions: Shottrue, BackFromTheMogging and Slyfex8
He has an extremely rare heart condition and is the poster boy on the front of the main hospital in my province. He has scarring and an enlarged heart and as soon as his parents found out they shut it all down and also scared him into never touching growth hormone again.

And what was your protocol? The doses, the injection frequency ? also you said you used hexarelin for 2 months, but what about desensitization ?

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and GoMadAndSTFU

Im also 16 , what was your.full stack and your program ?

Im also 16 , what was your.full stack and your program ?
Literally just hexarelin and cjc-1295, nothing else increased my height. Astragalus root extract made my bones ache but idk if it made me grow
And what was your protocol? The doses, the injection frequency ? also you said you used hexarelin for 2 months, but what about desensitization ?
Desensitization is for real. You will grow the most from your first injection and it will diminish with every injection. Still, I was purchasing the smallest size for the best price (canadianmedsupplies) so I was like whatever I'll just keep injecting. It's not expensive like HGH so you don't need to worry about that kind of thing.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Literally just hexarelin and cjc-1295, nothing else increased my height. Astragalus root extract made my bones ache but idk if it made me grow

Desensitization is for real. You will grow the most from your first injection and it will diminish with every injection. Still, I was purchasing the smallest size for the best price (canadianmedsupplies) so I was like whatever I'll just keep injecting. It's not expensive like HGH so you don't need to worry about that kind of thing.

So, for how many time you would use Hexarelin (How many injection per day btw ?) before switching to GHRP-2, and after how many time you would start again Hexarelin?

Last edited:
So, for how many time you would use Hexarelin (How many injection per day btw ?) before switching to GHRP-2, and after how many time you would start again Hexarelin?
1 injection per day, GHRP-2 won't make you grow taller and I would take a week off sometimes not

• +1
I am ready to hop on mk677 but I don’t want my face to get all bloated. Is this permanent? I’m 15 and 5’7, so pretty much over if I don’t use rn

I am ready to hop on mk677 but I don’t want my face to get all bloated. Is this permanent? I’m 15 and 5’7, so pretty much over if I don’t use rn
Broer we gaan het halen geen stress en blijf hopen. ga alvast alles opmeten en schrijf datum.
And speaking about the bloat, fuck that shit. You could always cut drastic amount of fat and water retention after you reach your max height ;D
Site that sells this shit pls

Broer we gaan het halen geen stress en blijf hopen. ga alvast alles opmeten en schrijf datum.
And speaking about the bloat, fuck that shit. You could always cut drastic amount of fat and water retention after you reach your max height ;D

bro je botten en weefsel zelf gaan groeien

:feelsree:

bro je botten en weefsel zelf gaan groeien

:feelsree:
JFL, you live in the Netherlands as well? Your nose and ears will grow first btw, since soft tissue grows before hard tissue does. Also, you’re not guaranteed to experience any height gains when taking Mk677. Bloat should be the least of your worries tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
JFL, you live in the Netherlands as well? Your nose and ears will grow first btw, since soft tissue grows before hard tissue does. Also, you’re not guaranteed to experience any height gains when taking Mk677. Bloat should be the least of your worries tbh.

denk je dat igf goed is? 1.80 in NL is death sentence

Wait, isn't 1 injection a day not enough considering how short is the peak ?
I'm referring to Hexarelin which you should only take once a day

ben nog in puberteit man
Je bent al 15 en nog steeds 170cm, je heb waarschijnlijk geen grote groeispurt meer. Als je geluk hebt groei je naar 180cm en kun je gewoon Nike Airmax schoenen en zolen gebruiken om 185cm (6’1) te worden, wat lang genoeg is voor de meeste vrouwen.

I'm referring to Hexarelin which you should only take once a day

But then, for the MOD GRF injection during the day, you are not coupling it with any GHRP ?

Could you describe your protocol otherwise? (doses, timing of injections)

But then, for the MOD GRF injection during the day, you are not coupling it with any GHRP ?

Could you describe your protocol otherwise? (doses, timing of injections)
50mg Hexarelin 100mg CJC-1295 once a day at a time that I can lie down for and hour or more, eating 45 minutes after injection

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
50mg Hexarelin 100mg CJC-1295 once a day at a time that I can lie down for and hour or more, eating 45 minutes after injection

Won't it be mcg instead of mg?
That's an overdose
First off I'm assuming everyone reading this has a basic grasp about how these peptides and supplements work even though im aware the majority won't. it'll take too long to explain so anyone who's new here will be a little confused. Anyone whos interested in this stuff i recommend looking into datbetru's archive.
Hopefully this guide will reduce the amount of unnessisary heightmaxxing threads.

Anyway I'll give a quick rundown of what's being used in the stack and why beforhand. Further down I'll have the actual stack. This can be changed up as you like but currently it's set up to be as cheap yet still effective as possible. Increasing dosage will increase effectiveness although you'll be at a point of diminishing returns. You can expect this stack to cost around $175~250 a month.

The supplies:
Hexarelin
~ The most potent GHRP. This is mainly being used to activate pi3k however I'm not using this to pulse our HGH levels since it's too easy to become desensitized to it and raises some horomone levels that actually stunt growth (cortisol and prolactin)

GHRP-2 ~ This is the peptide we'll be using to pulse hgh. It's cheaper then Hexarelin, harder to become desensitized to and doesn't raise cortisol and prolactin as high.
Use this for a month before swapping to GHRP-6 for a month and then back again.

MOD (1-29) ~ The only worthwhile GHRH imo. GHRHs need to be used with GHRPs.
The GHRH increases baseline HGH and IGF-1 temporarily while also blocking somatostatin.
Once you inject a GHRH you inject your GHRP afterwards. These actually help each other and cause a synergistic effect. Fantastic.

Aromasin ~ An AI. It's main job is to reduces estrogen (main contributor to closing your growth plates) but also has many other benifits including increasing free T levels in the body. This AI also prevents an estrogen rebound if you forget to take it for a day or so. Best AI hands down. Don't even waste your time with the others.

Glucosamine,Chondroitin
MSM, SAM-e
~ I'm not a genius. I didn't look too much Into these since I didn't have to. But basically loss of DNA methylation slows down longitudinal bone growth. These supplements help prevent that loss.
Combined with an AI and now your plates should remain open for much longer

MK677 ~ increases baseline HGH and IGF-1 while also causing more powerful pulses. Increases hunger too which is a good thing in this case.

Melatonin ~ Just because. It's cheap, helps with sleep (which is crucial) and as a bonus reduces estrogen slightly.

Vitamins as a whole ~ D3, K2, Zinc, Magnesium etc. If anything stunts growth it's a deficiency. Just get enough vitamins.

What I left out of the stack:
these are things I simply think aren't worth the money, too expensive or are just going to complicate the stack too much.

CJC Dac ~ Too expensive for an effective dosage. It helps but price/performance wise it's just not worth it.
This'll run you about $500 monthly if you decide to use it

HGH ~ Basically a glorified GHRP. Works but it's stupidly expensive. This stuff will run you $3000 Or so monthly. Don't bother

Huperzine-A ~ Seems to lower somatostatin. Left it out since there's no need for it while using a GHRH. Could be used as a less effective substitute for people too highinhib to Inject.

HGH increasing supplements ~LDopa, GABA,Niacin etc. Initially I though EC was crazy for leaving them out of his stack but after trying to look into them myself i decided its just not worth the effort. I recommend anyone who's too highinhib for needles to do some of their own research here. It's really your only other option.

The Stack
MOD (1-29): x3 times a day. 75mcg
GHRP-2/6: x3 times a day. 100mcg
Hexarelin: x1 time a day 50mcg

MK677: x2 a day 10mg

Aromasin: x1 a day 12.5mg

Glucosamine,Chondroitin MSM, SAM-e: x1

Vitamins: subjective. X1 a day should work.

Melatonin: just take one before bed. 10mg

X1 = morning
X2 = morning + Before bed
X3 = morning + afternoon + Before bed
Don't eat 3 hours before injecting and don't eat for another 45 after injecting (carbohydrates fuck up the peptides) you can eat protein if you're hungry

Oral only stack
Anyone who's just too highinhib to Inject it might not be over get. I'll leave some effective oral options here but you'll have to do some of your own research to improve upon it. Here's a starting point though

MK677 ~ raises baseline HGH,IGF-1
Huperzine-A ~ reduces somatostatin
Aromasin ~ Lowers estrogen
Melatonin ~ Improves sleep
Glu,Cho,MSM, SAM-e ~ Dna methylation
L-Dopa,Glutamine,Creatine,GABA,Niacin ~ these all temporarily spike your hgh levels. This is where you gotta do your own research if you're trying to make a somewhat effective oral stack.

Important Note
Stay active ~ There's no way you can expect to grow sitting on your ass all day. Pick up a sport, martial art etc however if you're going to be going to the gym you need to limit your time there. Working out tears your muscle fibers . IGF-1 repairs them thus you'll lower IGF-1 levels by working out.

Eat nigga ~ ain't nobody's malnourished ass gonna be growing taller. While trying to heightmaxx just forget about your body fat % unless it's excessive. Don't be a fatass

Now get out there and ascend you cunts

The 3 peptides must be injected in very close periods so that the effect is synergistic, right?
Everyone's half-life is quite short, I imagine they wouldn't work if they didn't all inject together

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and JustTrynaGrow
Won't it be mcg instead of mg?
That's an overdose

The 3 peptides must be injected in very close periods so that the effect is synergistic, right?
Everyone's half-life is quite short, I imagine they wouldn't work if they didn't all inject together
Yes mcg

• +1

Will this work for a 20 year old? Willing to spend the money but don't want it wasted... Is it possible to squeeze out a couple inches?

• +1
Will this work for a 20 year old? Willing to spend the money but don't want it wasted... Is it possible to squeeze out a couple inches?
probably not unless you started puberty very late.
if I was you I'd try it for two months but double the hexarelin dose

• +1
Reactions: CaptainButtnaked and BackFromTheMogging
probably not unless you started puberty very late.
if I was you I'd try it for two months but double the hexarelin dose
Any harmful side effects to this? BTW, would you be willing to help me out via PM? Im a 20 year old and totally new to the forum. Looksmaxxing is the only way out of the hell I call my life. Would mean a lot.

Any harmful side effects to this? BTW, would you be willing to help me out via PM? Im a 20 year old and totally new to the forum. Looksmaxxing is the only way out of the hell I call my life. Would mean a lot.
pm questions & I'll answer what I can.

pm questions & I'll answer what I can.
Have you had any side effects of the increase in Prolactin and Cortisol caused by the 3 peptides?
Or is it really an exaggeration even at high doses?

Your stack looks effective, the only thing I'd add is that you can eliminate Melatonin and take MK677 during the evening since MK677 is known for inducing lethargy and improving sleeping quality.
@JustTrynaGrow How is your progress coming along?

Your stack looks effective, the only thing I'd add is that you can eliminate Melatonin and take MK677 during the evening since MK677 is known for inducing lethargy and improving sleeping quality.
or you could just not take that shit substance

enjoy guaranteed insulin resistance.

I haven't grown since I stopped
5'8, grew aprox 1.4 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: underdog and maxmendietta
In some other thread someone mentioned it's best to blast 15000mcg per week of CJC 1295 DAC. You'll said the same but it's not cost effective. So assuming you're not a poorcel you can basically just dose the MOD CJC just higher than 75mcg 3x times per day like 150mcg to 200mcg per injection?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and BackFromTheMogging