Message to young guys

Why don't you just ask him yourself if you want to know so much? :feelsmega:
yh yh sure mate i will. i just assumed you'd have some balls and send it to me. i guess not. but it's fine i will ask him. cool cool

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
yh yh sure mate i will. i just assumed you'd have some balls and send it to me. i guess not. but it's fine i will ask him. cool cool
Sry man, your tricks will not work...
hd restaurant GIF

:feelshehe:

I understand you created this thread in good faith.

But you misunderstand what the people here truly want.

Sure, there will a few of us who just want a girlfriend. But the majority of us want to live the chad lifestyle. We want girls going crazy, when we walk into a room. We want girls to be easy whenever we go on Tinder. We want all the life benefits that come with being a chad.

Sure, we can opt into the normie/high tier normie lifestyle, but that just comes with pain and suffering and hard work.
i'm part of the minority that just wants a regular becky gf then.

becoming a chad would be infinitely harder than dealing with the drawbacks of being normie.

Huh. What do you mean by this
Having to break the bones in your FACE and rearrange them + the effort of maintaining all soft-maxxes. Fighting the agepill in the process. For a normie to become chad is long and arduous journey unless u have a good base to begin with.

Having to break the bones in your FACE and rearrange them + the effort of maintaining all soft-maxxes. Fighting the agepill in the process. For a normie to become chad is long and arduous journey unless u have a good base to begin with.
LOL

pm me for details

Strong MTN/weak HTN with high quality pics for online dating (well taken, social, NT pics) + body halo + im NT on the dates

Im hoping now to be like defo HTN rather than a more boderline mtn/htn

I pmed you but you obviously dont want to provide any proof so thats ok.

Next time just shut the fuck up in threads like this. Thanks

• Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly
I pmed you but you obviously dont want to provide any proof so thats ok.

Next time just shut the fuck up in threads like this. Thanks
i had you on ignore so prbs didnt get the pm- ive unignored you now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21062
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, lasthope and JovenCansao

Send me your photos and all of that good stuff bro. Cheers.

(Wonder how you noticed this post in that case, hm!)

• Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly
ignore him he gives shit advice and will scam you for money and like get angry if you correct him or disagree with him on anything
pm me instead
dont take my word for it though ask @ShazamM

Not true at all.

In fact, I know many guys who are ugly/short as fuck, but everyone values them because they are competent and hard-working. I also respect them a lot.
Liemax.org

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
I wish I could get out of this shit. In the last year (before I met Lookism), I was Socialstatusmaxed and I was the best NT-ness, I'm not lying to you, I was at my best, in my prime, I was already one of the most GL in my section and I got too much appeal (or at least for me). Now, after 3 months of being on this forum 24/7 looking for ways to be able to Looksmax at my 15s, I only found depression and entered something that has no way out (currently) for me, my stress levels increased too much and all my confidence/ego/state of mind that I had dropped drastically to the point that now I am scared to approach people to talk to them and make new friends (I go with the mindset of what they will think about me, what they will judge, etc.), I am in the belief that I have descended in every way (looks, intelligence, standards, etc.), but some say that I am getting better and better and I don't think so. I literally lost everything, I have nothing right now, today nobody talked to me at school and I was ignored a few times, to which during the last class I just thought about it and I was very sad, I felt like a Shit, like I'm nobody, I feel unrecognizable, it's not me.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
I wish I could get out of this shit. In the last year (before I met Lookism), I was Socialstatusmaxed and I was the best NT-ness, I'm not lying to you, I was at my best, in my prime, I was already one of the most GL in my section and I got too much appeal (or at least for me). Now, after 3 months of being on this forum 24/7 looking for ways to be able to Looksmax at my 15s, I only found depression and entered something that has no way out (currently) for me, my stress levels increased too much and all my confidence/ego/state of mind that I had dropped drastically to the point that now I am scared to approach people to talk to them and make new friends (I go with the mindset of what they will think about me, what they will judge, etc.), I am in the belief that I have descended in every way (looks, intelligence, standards, etc.), but some say that I am getting better and better and I don't think so. I literally lost everything, I have nothing right now, today nobody talked to me at school and I was ignored a few times, to which during the last class I just thought about it and I was very sad, I felt like a Shit, like I'm nobody, I feel unrecognizable, it's not me.
"Reality bites"..."Why didn't I take the bluepill?" :blackpill::feelswhy::ROFLMAO:

Everyone who consider himself "incel" should read this. Analyze your flaws objectively. Don't fall for this "i am repulsive its over for me" bs trap.

I'm in my 30's and I worry about the nihilistic outlook that a lot of guys in their early 20's have and how resigned they are to having the worst lives imaginable. When you are young, you totally underestimate how much life can change. I spent my entire 20's thinking I was repulsively ugly. Recently, I was looking through old photos and I was actually surprised how good looking I actually was.

I have a ton of regrets now, about how much suffering I put myself through and how many opportunities to meet women. Focus on making yourself the best version you can be with whatever hand of cards you've been dealt. There is almost always something you do to make your situation better. Honestly, I think they should be teaching stoicism to young guys (and women too) in school. It's important to have an honest assessment of how your life is, even if it is bad, but this doomer shit needs to stop.
True. No point just rotting here and posting. After your youth the chances of prime pussy decline rapidly. One must maximize their youth years so they can feel good when they settle down with a foid. Foids are taking this to far , banging 500 dudes and then wondering why they never feel satisfied.

Everyone who consider himself "incel" should read this. Analyze your flaws objectively. Don't fall for this "i am repulsive its over for me" bs trap.

I'm in my 30's and I worry about the nihilistic outlook that a lot of guys in their early 20's have and how resigned they are to having the worst lives imaginable. When you are young, you totally underestimate how much life can change. I spent my entire 20's thinking I was repulsively ugly. Recently, I was looking through old photos and I was actually surprised how good looking I actually was.

I have a ton of regrets now, about how much suffering I put myself through and how many opportunities to meet women. Focus on making yourself the best version you can be with whatever hand of cards you've been dealt. There is almost always something you do to make your situation better. Honestly, I think they should be teaching stoicism to young guys (and women too) in school. It's important to have an honest assessment of how your life is, even if it is bad, but this doomer shit needs to stop.
I thought it was over until I downloaded tinder and got a cute gf, who says her friends keep admiring me. You're probably not that ugly.

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones