Mewing is such a fucking cope

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
The coping is strong,
JFL AT COPING MEWERS ENCOURAGING EACHOTHER. MEWERS : CUCKS.
I cant belive you cunts are falling for this fucking meme, there is no proof what so ever.
Normies are also catching up on mewing and they think its some kind of miracle.
JUST FUCKING LOL.

That being said of course you can mew if you want to! But no need to spread lies and fake proof. I will never mew until I see some solid proof. I would rather get some real results with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
mewing = cuck

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
what proof do you want? progress pics same lighting and angles? measurements?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
what proof do you want? progress pics same lighting and angles? measurements?

Show me some real proof, all pictures I have seen so far are either frauded or people LARPING to get attention.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
depend on which part of mewing you talking about, face bone change is pretty much a cope

Water is moist

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
depend on which part of mewing you talking about, face bone change is pretty much a cope

Im talking about people claming that their eyes, nose and whole bonestructure is changing while mewing.

bro why ur making such a big deal out of it?lol.u bash normies for seeing it as a miracle but u have same extremist mindset like them about the topic,you see it as nothing.why not do it as its something natural and more healthy than letting your tongue rest on bottom of your open mouth..just my two cents

Water is moist

He obviously had surgery, If you actually belive that you are low IQ
bro why ur making such a big deal out of it?lol.u bash normies for seeing it as a miracle but u have same extremist mindset like them about the topic,you see it as nothing.why not do it as its something natural and more healthy than letting your tongue rest on bottom of your open mouth..just my two cents

I dont have anything against people who mew, and I’m not saying it couldnt make any changes at all. I’m just saying 99% of mewing ”proof” is made up garbage.

He obviously had surgery, If you actually belive that you are low IQ
some good surgery, also he has a halfway pic

idt surgery goes like that, even if he did theres other examples in the thread not as good but doubt they're all frauding

some good surgery, also he has a halfway pic

idt surgery goes like that, even if he did theres other examples in the thread not as good but doubt they're all frauding

OMG, the reddit cucks in that thread are coping so fucking hard. I literally cant tell if they are joking or not.

OMG, the reddit cucks in that thread are coping so fucking hard. I literally cant tell if they are joking or not.
So you see proof and you're denying it?

mike jew has brainwashed copers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Meanwhile I'm expanding my maxilla with my myobrace like a boss