Mewing saved me (3 years mewing/chewing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so when i go to swallow, full teeth touching is best

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
thanks homie, imma keep it real my hair is wavy and when I got the short cut I just straighten the couple of strands which gives it volume and gives a nice aesthetic. Until i can afford keratin I dont wanna put any shit in my hair as I'll have to wash it and straighten and damages my hair to fuck. I look way better with keratin straight hair. Your cheekbones giga mog me tho
ahh i see. How do you straighten it? I have wavy ass hair too lol

I read somewhere some 30 year old hard mewed for a long time and eventually saw the same presumed results as youth albeit way more delayed. Speaking of which, under my jawline the muscles thats connected to the muscle underneath your chin really fucking hurt for 3 days like I had strained it or something, I could barely mew or jut and before hand the last week I started hardmewing taking advice from that guy who says its necessary. It feels fine now but I wonder if this is a result of mewing

I agree. women want a tall man yes but not a 6'8 giant who garners attention that people dont view as attractive but at a new species or deformity
Who's that 30y old guy pls

Or maybe.

Just MAYBE.

You went through puberty.

THIS.

Holy shit taking mweing seriously from someone clearly undergoing the fucking middle of puberty.

ahh i see. How do you straighten it? I have wavy ass hair too lol

My friend has a hairdresser for a sister so she can hook me up with the keratin treatment for under 100nzd$. makes your hair silky and smooth, and you can get your hair wet at the beach / in the rain and still looks good. Lasted around 5/6 months for me. The normal price around here is like 320$nzd fucking crazy. just using a flat iron until then my man
Who's that 30y old guy pls
sorry bro only anecdote, I think it was on lookism
THIS.

Holy shit taking mweing seriously from someone clearly undergoing the fucking middle of puberty.
I acknowledge this but its not my point

My friend has a hairdresser for a sister so she can hook me up with the keratin treatment for under 100nzd$. makes your hair silky and smooth, and you can get your hair wet at the beach / in the rain and still looks good. Lasted around 5/6 months for me. The normal price around here is like 320$nzd fucking crazy. just using a flat iron until then my man
Oh shit aight. Thanks brotha

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
I meant to ask that as a question whoops. Is full teeth clench swallow best? Or do I stick to front teeth touching (overbite btw)

warned for necroposting spam
Sometimes you say really high iq shit, others you sound like you post on incel tears

Status
Not open for further replies.