middle easterners can't be chads

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
That is unless they do surgery to alter their features. Their features couldn't be further from beauty standards. Big ugly noses with long midface, bug eyes with usually awful eye color, generally worse skull shapes compared to Whites. All middle eastern "chads" I know are either surgerymaxxed to have white features or beardfrauding and eye coloring maxxing(even with such looksmaxes that can significantly alter your smv they still are high-tier normie at best) or a combination of both.

Omar Borkan Al Gala in an Instagram selfie as seen in June 2018
Main qimg 0ad1a677c9fcf9dfd4a26b0aeb4a1af4
24dijoz

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Xangsane, BrahminBoss and 28 others
Keep coping for my bros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Shrek2OnDvD, CopeIsReal and 7 others
You’ve just upset 90% of .mr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Danish_Retard, thecel and 20 others
Repeat with me: All Chads Are Caucasoid (Look White)

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, n0rthface, Solidcoin and 12 others
Giga cope (also self hate?)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9699 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
That is unless they do surgery to alter their features. Their features couldn't be further from beauty standards. Big ugly noses with long midface, bug eyes with usually awful eye color, generally worse skull shapes compared to Whites. All middle eastern "chads" I know are either surgerymaxxed to have white features or beardfrauding and eye coloring maxxing(even with such looksmaxes that can significantly alter your smv they still are high-tier normie at best) or a combination of both.

View attachment 844095View attachment 844117View attachment 844116
another self-hating user. Pathetic, at the same level of cucks imo.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, tombradylover, The Moggee and 11 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 6273
explain how is this cope. it's the reality.
A statement that broad is always not going to be correct. Even then a lot of levantines look white and are taller than other arabs, same with non egyptian north africans. Imo the worst looking arabs are egyptians and gulf (inbreeding + obesity mostly). Even then there can be chads of course there can be. I literally see thousands of arabs some are good looking even i can't deny it. You are self hating hard and it's sad ngl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11099, Shrek2OnDvD, Zygos4Life and 11 others
White-passing Middle Eastern men have top tier colouring tbh. Can pass as a lot of things (most commonly latino).

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 15099, Michael Myers and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6273 and 11 others
Algerian Moroccan and Tunisian can look super good they compete with whites and blacks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
A statement that broad is always not going to be correct. Even then a lot of levantines look white and are taller than other arabs, same with non egyptian north africans. Imo the worst looking arabs are egyptians and gulf (inbreeding + obesity mostly). Even then there can be chads of course there can be. I literally see thousands of arabs some are good looking even i can't deny it. You are self hating hard and it's sad ngl.
did you not read the tittle lowiq cel? since when North Africans are middle eastern?
so your answer is just look white which agrees with my thread. interesting.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
Bow down to this 6 feet 4 inches tall Giga-Chaddam.
88025E2E 0B2D 4528 B443 B4781E3634AB
C1C7F2EB 3070 4CAF 9F03 02F399C9F06A

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9389, The Moggee and 10 others
did you not read the tittle lowiq cel? since when North Africans are middle eastern?
so your answer is just look white which agrees with my thread. interesting.
okay maybe not north africans then. So are you including iranians also with middle eastern? My first assumption was that you were just talking about arabs which is my bad. If you decided all the good traits such as compact midface are white than of fucking course all the good looking guys will look white.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and sandcelmuttcel
Algerian Moroccan and Tunisian can look super good they compete with whites and blacks.
retard you need to learn geography. since when are Algerian Moroccan and Tunisian middle eastern?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Michael Myers and Deleted member 6273
Europeans are the GOAT

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6273, rockndogs and 2 others
Keep hating yourself deathniks while chadranians slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Michael Myers, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Middle easterns have the best eyebrows out of all the races cry for them
retard you need to learn geography. since when are Algerian Moroccan and Tunisian middle eastern?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Michael Myers, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
My bad but a lot of people's don't make the difference and like to think they are the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, sandcelmuttcel and Hightwolf
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Golang
okay maybe not north africans then. So are you including iranians also with middle eastern? My first assumption was that you were just talking about arabs which is my bad. If you decided all the good traits such as compact midface are white than of fucking course all the good looking guys will look white.
not only compact midface. re-read what I've said.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
White-passing Middle Eastern men have top tier colouring tbh. Can pass as a lot of things (most commonly latino).
100% true. i always say i'm italian and never got questioned on it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, sandcelmuttcel and Baldingman1998
Yeah I've never seen Chad or Stacy middle eastern people's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
100% true. i always say i'm italian and never got questioned on it

Makes sense. Sicilian's for instance have a lot more North African admixture.

"they look white" is this supposed to be argument or something

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Copeful, Hightwolf and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Michael Myers, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
why you posting white looking guys?
Stop saying "white looking guys" You do realize middle eastern are caucasians right? The caucasian race isn't exclusive to nordcucks or western europeans. Light eyes haven't just existed in Europe, they existed in the middle east too. If being white is being chad then I feel bad for you.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, m0ss26, Deleted member 9072 and 9 others
retarded statement. North Europeans MOG coloring wise.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Golang
Stop saying "white looking guys" You do realize middle eastern are caucasians right? The caucasian race isn't exclusive to nordcucks or western europeans. Light eyes haven't just existed in Europe, they existed in the middle east too. If being white is being chad then I feel bad for you.
features look nothing like the majority middle easterners keep coping.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6273 and Golang
retarded statement. North Europeans MOG coloring wise.
na, dark hair with olive skin and white facial features mog everything

aren't north-african yourself?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and sandcelmuttcel
na, dark hair with olive skin and white facial features mog everything

aren't north-african yourself?
keep coping. then curries would mog. :lul:

• Ugh..
not only compact midface. re-read what I've said.
Okay I will tell what I truly think about middle easterners (specifically arabs since idk that much about turkish / iranian phenos). The good traits they have are usually, good eyebrows, eyelashes, eye shape (high pfl), and good hair quality, good beard quality (but norwoods quickly), usually good browridge but sometimes high set, good lips. The bad parts are bug eyes, big nose, bad eye colour, longish midface, long face overall, I also think higher gonial angle on average but I'm not 100% sure on this one. Jaw and cheekbones are mostly environment.

You are self hating and coping or going through some weird phase idk why. You say any good looking middle eastern "looks white" idek what your definition of middle eastern looking. Every race has it's good looking people and ugly people, good looking traits and ugly traits, while there are differences it isn't as extreme as you would like to think. Except for aborginials tbh but that's another story.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 9344
Just convert to muslim and take multiple wives

• JFL
Okay I will tell what I truly think about middle easterners (specifically arabs since idk that much about turkish / iranian phenos). The good traits they have are usually, good eyebrows, eyelashes, eye shape (high pfl), and good hair quality, good beard quality (but norwoods quickly), usually good browridge but sometimes high set, good lips. The bad parts are bug eyes, big nose, bad eye colour, longish midface, long face overall, I also think higher gonial angle on average but I'm not 100% sure on this one. Jaw and cheekbones are mostly environment.

You are self hating and coping or going through some weird phase idk why. You say any good looking middle eastern "looks white" idek what your definition of middle eastern looking. Every race has it's good looking people and ugly people, good looking traits and ugly traits, while there are differences it isn't as extreme as you would like to think. Except for aborginials tbh but that's another story.
agreed about the first part. disagreed about second part. you should've read carefully what I've said. typical middle eastern features couldn't be further from beauty standards which means average middle eastern guy is at big disadvantage unless he does surgeries.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Golang and Hightwolf
show me a pajeet that has white facial features
you sound ignorant. northen indians are very caucasoid even more so than Arabs I think.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 6273
you sound ignorant. northen indians are very caucasoid even more so than Arabs I think.
right and the ones with european facial features are the good looking ones. the good looking indians i know don't look indian

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel