middle easterners can't be chads

Reminder: OP looks like a mole rat that crawled out of a Balkan sewer. He’s projecting

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
eye color isnt important lol. only deathniks think this.
Keep coping faggot, having light eyes is such a halo, to normies, blue eyes = beaitful eyes, even if they're bug eyes.

Also, jfl at all these race copers "muh muh arabs aren't subhuman, look at this slayer I found :feelsuhh: " and then they proceed to show either a) a blue eye small nose white mixed arab, b) a subhuman arab who they think is Chad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Keep coping faggot, having light eyes is such a halo, to normies, blue eyes = beaitful eyes, even if they're bug eyes.

Also, jfl at all these race copers "muh muh arabs aren't subhuman, look at this slayer I found :feelsuhh: " and then they proceed to show either a) a blue eye small nose white mixed arab, b) a subhuman arab who they think is Chad.
Stfu you limp wristed cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Michael Myers
Stfu you limp wristed cuck
I still don't know how mods haven't banned you after admitting to being groped (and then fucked) by a gook.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I still don't know how mods haven't banned you after admitting to being groped (and then fucked) by a gook.
You’re a weak skulled long midfaced joke ngl id spit on you

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
You’re a weak skulled long midfaced joke ngl id spit on you
Just like you spit on that gook's 4-inch cock right before sucking it? Sorry, but I'm neither gay nor into apes.

• +1
Just like you spit on that gook's 4-inch cock right before sucking it? Sorry, but I'm neither gay nor into apes.
Idk why you’re changing the story and progressively making it more gay.

you’re a degenerate homosexual

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

its a halo to deathniks you coping retard

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Michael Myers
I could post several middle eastern chads but niggas will simply say they are not GL so no point

Reminder: OP looks like a mole rat that crawled out of a Balkan sewer. He’s projecting
KEEP IT UP MY ABUSED DOG BARK FOR ME I'M ENJOYING THE ATTENTION
I LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR PEANUT BRAIN YOU DISGUSTING MONKEY THAT HAVEN'T SHOWN ANYONE YOUR ABOMINATION OF A FACE
4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50

COME GIVE ME MORE ATTENTION
MY ABUSED DOG
Tenor 12

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Golang
ahh okay. afghanistan is not always considered middle eastern, it depends on who youre asking. i would personally place them at central asia turning into south asia as pakistan is next to it and is south asian
yeah i dont think of afghan as middle eastern or even turkey tbh, although im not sure what else turkey would be a part of. the first map i made is literally just the furthest extent of what one could reasonably term the middle east. i dont necessarily agree with afghan but i wouldnt say somepne who said it was middle eastern was wrong. also, if youre gonna include iran then afghanistan is in the persian sphere of influence and half of the country speaks dari, which is just afghan persian. so if iran is culturally middle eastern you could argue at least half of afghan is too

yeah i dont think of afghan as middle eastern or even turkey tbh, although im not sure what else turkey would be a part of. the first map i made is literally just the furthest extent of what one could reasonably term the middle east. i dont necessarily agree with afghan but i wouldnt say somepne who said it was middle eastern was wrong. also, if youre gonna include iran then afghanistan is in the persian sphere of influence and half of the country speaks dari, which is just afghan persian. so if iran is culturally middle eastern you could argue at least half of afghan is too
turkey is both in europe and asia referred to as eurasian. well if you wanna base it on the population then it wouldnt make much sense anymore. because the majority of afghans are pashtun, but theres way more pakistani pashtuns yet pakistan is south asia. it doesnt make sense to call them south asian if you already classify them as middle eastern. also think of the mongoloid population of afghanistan and the fact they are situated next to central asian countries like turkmenistan and uzbekistan and these arent part of the middle east on any map.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
Sorry but 'Chad' is not an ethnic name and it doesn't refer to ethnic men. Stop this cultural appropriation please, shitskins.

Screenshot 2020 12 05 at 233139

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Golang and Deleted member 6111
KEEP IT UP MY ABUSED DOG BARK FOR ME I'M ENJOYING THE ATTENTION
I LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR PEANUT BRAIN YOU DISGUSTING MONKEY THAT HAVEN'T SHOWN ANYONE YOUR ABOMINATION OF A FACE
View attachment 851318
COME GIVE ME MORE ATTENTION
MY ABUSED DOG
View attachment 851316
You have a weak skull, long midface, shitty facial hair, NCT and death tier UEE. You can’t call me subhuman when you look like an autistic Albanian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and sytyl
You have a weak skull, long midface, shitty facial hair, NCT and death tier UEE. You can’t call me subhuman when you look like an autistic Albanian
291 2914919 chimpanzee head chimpanzee profile hd png download

MOGS YOU HARD

I mean ngl they lack low set browridges
that's why their hook noses are a failo mostly

Gandy has a hook nose, deep set eyes and good browridge (low set)

• +1
I mean ngl they lack low set browridges
that's why their hook noses are a failo mostly

Gandy has a hook nose, deep set eyes and good browridge (low set)

That compounded with the western ones falling prey to being recessed and their noses look a lot worse than they actually are.

O pry has a hook nose but low set browridge
looks fine on him ngl

Keep coping ngl. People who’ve seen my face say I have wide zygos and a wide jaw. I am indeed 6’4.5. Not everyone is a Manlet subhuman like you

• JFL
Keep coping ngl. People who’ve seen my face say I have wide zygos and a wide jaw. I am indeed 6’4.5. Not everyone is a Manlet subhuman like you
291 2914919 chimpanzee head chimpanzee profile hd png download

I'm not manlet keep writing tales about me
Laugh gif

some ethnics genetically have hooked noses but good bones and browridge
it's mostly coloring that's different
images

That’s what you claimed jfl are you gonna claim 6’0 now? You’re a fucking truecel Manlet abomination. It is what it is
KEEP UP WITH THE TALES YOU DONKEY
ALSO TY FOR BUMPING MY THREAD :lul:

KEEP UP WITH THE TALES YOU DONKEY
ALSO TY FOR BUMPING MY THREAD :lul:
There’s no tales you fucking abomination. Keep coping. I mog you into the next realm. Done with you

Ricecels cant be chads. Kpop stars are all surgerymaxxed so they dont count

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 9670 and sandcelmuttcel
They usually have good hair genetics which is a halo

but at the same time they usually have some bad feature like nose

Last edited:
Big ugly noses with long midface, bug eyes with usually awful eye color, generally worse skull shapes compared to Whites. All middle eastern "chads" I know are either surgerymaxxed to have white features or beardfrauding and eye coloring maxxing(even with such looksmaxes that can significantly alter your smv they still are high-tier normie at best) or a combination of both.

View attachment 844095View attachment 844117View attachment 844116
*Natufian Hunter-Gatherer entered the chat*
F7192A96 34F7 47CD AB04 D671FA7BD4F3

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
White-passing Middle Eastern men have top tier colouring tbh. Can pass as a lot of things (most commonly latino).
White-passing Arabs look Greek or Italians mostly. And brown-passing Greeks/Italians look Levantine.

I thank god everyday that I'm Persian. I wouldn't look the way I do if it wasn't for my race/bloodline/ethnicity. No other race id rather be.