middle easterners can't be chads

I suppose you are right that turks often pass as whites ig

i can't think of many arabs (chad or not) aside from politicians

Abed Nasser was a total giga chad
Abed Nasser is Egyptian not middle eastern

middle eastern is a huge generalization. in the middle east there are nordic looking people and there are sandcels. im assuming youre refering to the gulf part of the middle east? (dubai, kuwait, etc)?
Nordic people where? I only know about turks with Balkan blood that tend to look Nordic.
and no i'm referring to any part of middle east see the map below
middleeastimage.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nordic people where? I only know about turks with Balkan blood that tend to look Nordic.
middleeastimage.jpg
syria, lebanon and iraq all have nordic people. my mother is lebanese and ive been there: there are blonde ppl there with blue eyes jfl......

This race coping is so stupid, have you seen how ugly the average white is? as a matter of fact the average guy in every race looks subhuman, only the top 15%ile look good everywhere and not everyone with big jaws and ridges "looks white" you are just being brainwashed by this forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The Moggee, Michael Myers, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
This race coping is so stupid, have you seen how ugly the average white is? as a matter of fact the average guy in every race looks subhuman, only the top 15%ile look good everywhere and not everyone with big jaws and ridges "looks white" you are just being brainwashed by this forum
no. as a matter of fact middle eastern "chads" look high tier normie at best in the west. I'm not gonna re write what I already said in op. the middle eastern features couldn't be further from beauty standards. if you were white at least you'd have decent eye area and nose, atleast compared to middle easterners. have you seen how many undergo rhinoplasty nowadays?
this is from 2017

no. as a matter of fact middle eastern "chads" look high tier normie at best in the west. I'm not gonna re write what I already said in op. the middle eastern features couldn't be further from beauty standards. if you were white at least you'd have decent eye area and nose, atleast compared to middle easterners. have you seen how many undergo rhinoplasty nowadays?
this is from 2017

okay so?
there are whites who need rhino too lmao stop race coping hard
there are gl people in every race
hell there's even chads in the shittiest of slums in india

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 9072
okay so?
there are whites who need rhino too lmao stop race coping hard
there are gl people in every race
hell there's even chads in the shittiest of slums in india
how many whites need rhino and how many middle easterners?
chads in shittiest slums in India would likely have inferior skin tone to Whites and likely be at huge disadvantage in the dating market.
stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Golang
i’m from lebanon and posted my eye area here and people commented that it’s good. when i visit lebanon I see more white looking people then in LA lol.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and sandcelmuttcel
this is from 2017

So all middle easterners have shit noses and eye areas?

The average guy is subhuman being an average white or ME is the same it wont do you any good

but the GL guys and girls in the ME are beautiful, some of my immediate relatives are by far the most GL people i have ever seen, unironically look better than most models posted here and they are ME

On a side note: nose is cope i have a big hooked nose and you would be retarded to think making it straight would yield noticeable improvement

Last edited:

The average guy is subhuman being an average white or ME is the same it wont do you any good

but the GL guys and girls in the ME are beautiful, some of my immediate relatives are by far the most GL people i have ever seen, unironically look better than most models posted here and they are ME
most of them do.
I bet they had white blood.

• +1
i’m from lebanon and posted my eye area here and people commented that it’s good. when i visit lebanon I see more white looking people then in LA lol.
you must be white blooded I can tell.

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove
  • +1
Reactions: The Moggee, Michael Myers, MedMaxxing and 1 other person

On a side note: nose is cope i have a big hooked nose and you would be retarded to think making it straight would yield noticeable improvement
View attachment 845147
I saw your photo. your nose indeed looks unaesthetic. would look better with a nicer nose.

• +1
I'm sure you would, the brainwashing on this forum has gotten to you
it is how it is. on the contrary since this forum has been filled with ethnics, they made me cope and believe ethnic = great. looking back I can't believe how much I've been coping lol.

• +1
it is how it is. on the contrary since this forum has been filled with ethnics, they made me cope and believe ethnic = great. looking back I can't believe how much I've been coping lol.
is profile pic u.

Cope

1528020014 2222

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 10987
people have said my eyes and zygos/brow/orbit bones are good.

lackluster anywhere else though I think its more environment then anything else.

not white either, 1 native grandfather 3 white ones. so mixed. idk.

you've seen me op lol

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
people have said my eyes and zygos/brow/orbit bones are good.

lackluster anywhere else though I think its more environment then anything else.

not white either, 1 native grandfather 3 white ones. so mixed. idk.

you've seen me op lol
I think you are turk, you look turk to me. your kind is rather mixed.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
@africancel
Screenshot 20

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 6273
xjamee.jpg.pagespeed.ic.CX--U4Jp3Q.jpg

he has bug eyes. doesn't hold as chad to psl standards.
tbh im not sure about the bug eyed thing though

like the orbital shape is different allowing for protrusive eyes in arabs

• +1
This guys look good and have middle eastern features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and sandcelmuttcel
@DatGuyYouLike why you jfl react my message?
I just measured his ratios.
his midface is longish at 1.94
his fwhr is death tier at 1.62
his es ratio is good tier at 0.46
his jaw is average, he has bug eyes, lips are good, nose top tier for an Arab. his only outstanding feature are his cheekbones.
tell me again how is he a chad?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
This guys look good and have middle eastern features
View attachment 845381View attachment 845383
I already addressed the first guy he looks hightier normie at best. he is giga frauded in these pics.
second guy is rare instance of someone actual middle eastern being good looking, definitely the best looking I've seen so far. his midface is very long tho(0.87). he is haloed by haircut and beard. again he has bug eyes but they are halo'ed by top tier eyebrows and PCT. he is very close to being true actual ethnic chad.

• +1
Reactions: Golang and oatmeal
tbh im not sure about the bug eyed thing though

like the orbital shape is different allowing for protrusive eyes in arabs
I think it's bad lower orbital projection + bad upper eyelid fat storage genetics.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
“Middle easterners can’t be chads”

Attachments

• 9BA0DFC2-05A2-4C04-B1C4-F8386B6112B4.jpeg
    9BA0DFC2-05A2-4C04-B1C4-F8386B6112B4.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 27
Ask yourself this, if he was 5’9 would he still be attractive? If yes he is chad.
he isn't true chad facially and he's mostly white. jfl if you think actual middle easterners have red beard, white skin lol.
he has poor definition of bones and his nose is kind of bad. if he's so good looking as you say why isn't he a model?

• +1
he isn't true chad facially and he's mostly white. jfl if you think actual middle easterners have red beard, white skin lol.
he has poor definition of bones and his nose is kind of bad. if he's so good looking as you say why isn't he a model?
Why isn’t Henry Cavill a model?

just ignore 90% of the things I say theory.
at least he's an actor.
Look, I understand what you mean about the subhumanity of middle easterners, and for the most part I agree with you, but you can’t say that chads don’t exist among them. As a person who lived in Syria I can tell you that chads exist there, and red hair/beards are 1 in 10 people, white skin too.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and sandcelmuttcel
middleeastimage.jpg
Egypt is very frequently considered part of the middle east. I googled middle east and there were a whole lot more maps that included Egypt than not.

Much more frequently than pakistan is considered part of the middle east...

but since pakistan is now in the equation
Imran Khan was super handsome.

my mom also watches plenty of horrible Turkish TV for me to know that there are many handsome turks.

gives me Gandy vibes

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
That is unless they do surgery to alter their features. Their features couldn't be further from beauty standards. Big ugly noses with long midface, bug eyes with usually awful eye color, generally worse skull shapes compared to Whites. All middle eastern "chads" I know are either surgerymaxxed to have white features or beardfrauding and eye coloring maxxing(even with such looksmaxes that can significantly alter your smv they still are high-tier normie at best) or a combination of both.

View attachment 844095View attachment 844117View attachment 844116
I am middle eastern and i look like the whitest dude ever apart from my nose, original non-arab bred kurdish people look white as snow

A statement that broad is always not going to be correct. Even then a lot of levantines look white and are taller than other arabs, same with non egyptian north africans. Imo the worst looking arabs are egyptians and gulf (inbreeding + obesity mostly). Even then there can be chads of course there can be. I literally see thousands of arabs some are good looking even i can't deny it. You are self hating hard and it's sad ngl.
op's statement is ridiculously sweeping but levantines arent arabs and north africa isnt the middle east.

1 is the greatest possible extent of the middle east.

2 is what i would consider the actually "ethnically Arab" middle East, although im happy to be corrected.

Attachments

• b2ap3_large_Middle-East-Map.jpg
    b2ap3_large_Middle-East-Map.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    94.7 KB · Views: 15
even egypt would be controversial

eye color isnt important lol. only deathniks think this.

1 is the greatest possible extent of the middle east.

2 is what i would consider the actually "ethnically Arab" middle East, although im happy to be corrected.
afghanistan isnt arab. nor is iran or turkey.

afghanistan isnt arab. nor is iran or turkey.
yeah arab middle east is the second map. 1st map is every country whioch could possibly be called middle eastern

yeah arab middle east is the second map. 1st map is every country whioch could possibly be called middle eastern
ahh okay. afghanistan is not always considered middle eastern, it depends on who youre asking. i would personally place them at central asia turning into south asia as pakistan is next to it and is south asian