middle easterners can't be chads

2rsdll.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9699, Golang and 1 other person
Bros, you have to try being white and reading ethnics fighting on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
Stop saying "white looking guys" You do realize middle eastern are caucasians right? The caucasian race isn't exclusive to nordcucks or western europeans. Light eyes haven't just existed in Europe, they existed in the middle east too. If being white is being chad then I feel bad for you.
Have you seen middle easterns ? Most look light skin Indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Michael Myers, Golang and 1 other person
Have you seen middle easterns ? Most look light skin Indians

You can say the same about Scandinavians they're just light skin indians aswell. Indians, Middle easterns and europeans are all caucasians. Look at albino indians, they can easily pass for being nordics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 6273, Salludon and 6 others
Yeah curries look the same as Mediteranneans...
dark haied olive skinned Indians aren't that much different from mediterreneans they are both caucasian. med passing meme exists for a reason.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 6273 and HellenicChad
retarded statement. North Europeans MOG coloring wise.

North Atlantid colouring and Mediterranean are the top 2 (Mulatto on the same level as well). You're acting like every North European colouring is top tier.

That is unless they do surgery to alter their features. Their features couldn't be further from beauty standards. Big ugly noses with long midface, bug eyes with usually awful eye color, generally worse skull shapes compared to Whites. All middle eastern "chads" I know are either surgerymaxxed to have white features or beardfrauding and eye coloring maxxing(even with such looksmaxes that can significantly alter your smv they still are high-tier normie at best) or a combination of both.

View attachment 844095View attachment 844117View attachment 844116

Actually contrary to popular belife middle easterners have the 2nd most chads in all races remeber looks is shared on a bell shaped curve you have people and the high ends and the low ends it just happens whites look better on averages and since middle easterners are well the first thing closest to whites then i mean statically speaking they have the 2nd best looking men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and sandcelmuttcel
North Atlantid colouring and Mediterranean are the top 2 (Mulatto on the same level as well). You're acting like every North European colouring is top tier.
stop the coping. Mediterranean coloring sucks. Nordic and north atlandid is superior smv wise

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Golang
Actually contrary to popular belife middle easterners have the 2nd most chads in all races remeber looks is shared on a bell shaped curve you have people and the high ends and the low ends it just happens whites look better on averages and since middle easterners are well the first thing closest to whites then i mean statically speaking they have the 2nd best looking men.
cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

all from iran. all chads

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others

all from iran. all chads

Are iranans well arabs i mean i guess they are part of the middle east but i never considered them semite and they are very genetically distinct and well most iranians consider themselves not to be arabs and the middle east typically talks arabs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Cope from a self hating cuck

Arabs and curries seeing this thread about to start a race war

tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
dont know anything abt the history, but middle eastern phenos vary so much, even within the same country

i remember 3 syrian guys from my school all looking vastly different; one had very similar coloring to me just w curly hair, another was almost south indian level dark colored, another had pale white skin/light blue eyes/brown hair - only indication of being arab was his name. whiter looking arabs tend to mog tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person

all from iran. all chads
checked all of them. only 4 of them looked remotely middle eastern. about 90% had nose jobs. most of them are trying to look white or are white. this further proves what I have said.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Golang and mortis
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Golang
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and sandcelmuttcel
Banger of a thread and Jfl at the copers trying to disprove by posting light skin, light eyes, half white Arabs :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gosick and sandcelmuttcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and sandcelmuttcel
checked all of them. only 4 of them looked remotely middle eastern. about 90% had nose jobs. most of them are trying to look white or are white. this further proves what I have said.
only 3 or 4 of them had nose job tbh
i know this guy irl and looks very very ethnic. people say hes above average but i think he is chad . what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
only 3 or 4 of them had nose job tbh
i know this guy irl and looks very very ethnic. people say hes above average but i think he is chad . what do you think?
looks good not Chad. he does what I said in the op, eye color + beardfraud.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Golang and mortis
This thread is full of cope. Good looking guys are a race of there own. A good looking white guy isn't a white guy anymore there just a good looking guy and same for all other races. Don't use your race as a way to cope on why your a ugly loser. "That girl doesn't like me because i'm [Insert race]" no. she doesn't like you because your a ugly loser.

Same goes for criminals there are dead mass murdering psychopaths that still have fan pages of thousands of 18-22yo girls talking about how hot they are.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Moggee, Michael Myers, hopemaxxer and 8 others
This thread is full of cope. Good looking guys are a race of there own. A good looking white guy isn't a white guy anymore there just a good looking guy and same for all other races. Don't use your race as a way to cope on why your a ugly loser. "That girl doesn't like me because i'm [Insert race]" no. she doesn't like you because your a ugly loser.

Same goes for criminals there are dead mass murdering psychopaths that still have fan pages of thousands of 18-22yo girls talking about how hot they are.
typical middle eastern features are ugly keep coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6273, Gosick and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Golang and sandcelmuttcel
Are iranans well arabs i mean i guess they are part of the middle east but i never considered them semite and they are very genetically distinct and well most iranians consider themselves not to be arabs and the middle east typically talks arabs
Iranians are Indo-European, not Arabs bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Hightwolf, Iplaysoccer and 2 others
stop the coping. Mediterranean coloring sucks. Nordic and north atlandid is superior smv wise

Med mogs the fuck out of Nordic. You're delusional. I'm not talking about your subhuman Greek brethren. Pale undertone southern Europeans that can easily get olive colouring with dark brown or black hair shits on Nordic. North Atlantid is the only comparable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and sandcelmuttcel
keep coping. anyway if he is your ideal then I agree with you he has great pheno.

He literally is the most common colouring of Southern Italians, Sicilian's excluded. They don't count since they have WAY more North African admixture.

• JFL
the irony of you calling people low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Michael Myers, Deleted member 6963 and 4 others
Med mogs the fuck out of Nordic. You're delusional. I'm not talking about your subhuman Greek brethren. Pale undertone southern Europeans that can easily get olive colouring with dark brown or black hair shits on Nordic. North Atlantid is the only comparable.
He literally is the most common colouring of Southern Italians, Sicilian's excluded. They don't count since they have WAY more North African admixture.
Tenor 16

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Honestly, your post to rep ratio makes a lot of sense. Your posts never have any substance. I am speaking from an area I know of (Literally being of that exact same colouring) telling you it's the most common. Keep clinging to your own cope.
2rsdll

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
That is unless they do surgery to alter their features. Their features couldn't be further from beauty standards. Big ugly noses with long midface, bug eyes with usually awful eye color, generally worse skull shapes compared to Whites. All middle eastern "chads" I know are either surgerymaxxed to have white features or beardfrauding and eye coloring maxxing(even with such looksmaxes that can significantly alter your smv they still are high-tier normie at best) or a combination of both.

View attachment 844095View attachment 844117View attachment 844116

hasan piker is pretty chadly imo

North atlandid yes
Nordic no

IIRC there was a study done about specific phenos. North Atlantid related pheno's were more preferred for LTR and Med type pheno's were preferred for one night stands.

IIRC there was a study done about specific phenos. North Atlantid related pheno's were more preferred for LTR and Med type pheno's were preferred for one night stands.
>med for one night stands
Why ?

>med for one night stands
Why ?

No fucking clue. I tested it myself. My brother has a more Zac Efron pheno. I have similar colouring to Dellisola just with black hair (and in the winter I get way paler). He even admitted to me that the women he talks to always seemingly want to have a LTR (even though he slept around considerably) whereas women seem to only want a ONS or FWB thing with me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
he isn't Chad facially by psl standards, he is haloed by body and height also he looks med white.
med white??

he is as brown as most of the arabs, turks and Iranians I have met.

• Hmm...
I suppose you are right that turks often pass as whites ig

i can't think of many arabs (chad or not) aside from politicians

Abed Nasser was a total giga chad

• +1
middle eastern is a huge generalization. in the middle east there are nordic looking people and there are sandcels. im assuming youre refering to the gulf part of the middle east? (dubai, kuwait, etc)?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 9511