MOGGING BATTLEFIELD: WHO MOGS WHO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AestheticPrince is chad and being Arab is a plus.

To answer your question: the best looking users on here, as far as I know, barely did anything for their good looks. They just had good genes. Almost nobody here had plastic surgeries for instance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio, Deleted member 656 and xz90
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Krezo and kobecel
Never ever in a million years

Stop with that overcope already.

• Recessed chin
  • Narrow face
  • Forehead is too high
  • Oldcel
  • Narrow interpupilar distance
Gonna get chin fixed and im gonna slay more irl than i do now

Sounds like a cope of someone who has a long midface

And also he has a very long midface, not slightly long

From the millions of people on this earth who mog me, you pick this guy who doesn't even come close? There's even enough people on this forum you could've picked, but instead you pick this guy, who doesn't even mog me with an Insta post fraud? I'm critical of myself but I am not blind. He has a terrible phenotype btw. Don't be an imbecilemaxxer

From the millions of people on this earth who mog me, you pick this guy who doesn't even come close? There's even enough people on this forum you could've picked, but instead you pick this guy, who doesn't even mog me with an Insta post fraud? I'm critical of myself but I am not blind. He has a terrible phenotype btw. Don't be an imbecilemaxxer
He mogs you sorry

He has a terrible phenotype btw
Not really. He has the best phenotype for overall attractiveness. In most countries his pheno is considered attractive.

Not really. He has the best phenotype for overall attractiveness. In most countries his pheno is considered attractive.

He's barely white that's good enough for most countries, so is every other white pheno? North Atlantid is ideal and one of the phenos that is better than mine

Nah phenotype isn't that good. @Zero has a better pheno but the guy has way more aesthetic bones and overall facial structure. No competition whatsoever.

He mogs you sorry

women-baker-eyeglasses-striped-sassafras-angle-2992-84a004ea.jpg

You dropped these

women-baker-eyeglasses-striped-sassafras-angle-2992-84a004ea.jpg

You dropped these
Your narcissism is protecting your butthurt ego from getting blackpilled and seeing the truth. Don't get me wrong you look decent. You are a high tier normie but definelty not chadlite or even Chad.
You have 0 potential because long midface.
Your face is psl 6
5.5 psl

Your narcissism is protecting your butthurt ego from getting blackpilled and seeing the truth. Don't get me wrong you look decent. You are a high tier normie but definelty not chadlite or even Chad.

Hardcore projection because I'm only saying the obvious truth, it's not even like I'm saying I mog chico? Why so overreacting? Is that you or something? Don't get me wrong, you look decent, but not even close to chadlite

Hardcore projection because I'm only saying the obvious truth, it's not even like I'm saying I mog chico? Why so overreacting? Is that you or something? Don't get me wrong, you look decent, but not even close to chadlite
It's funny how you try to use my phrases against me now jfl. No that's not me. There are already studies on how a shorter midface and the facial width to height ratio affects a man's attractivness. You can look that up for yourself. Your midface isn't just long it's way too long. @medialcanthuscel was right the whole time. You have great features but nothing can make up for that midface. Rules of attractivness apply to everyone and you are no exception. Face it. Face it now with your long face. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
It's funny how you try to use my phrases against me now jfl. No that's not me. There are already studies on how a shorter midface and the facial width to height ratio affects a man's attractivness. You can look that up for yourself. Your midface isn't just long it's way too long. @medialcanthuscel was right the whole time. You have great features but nothing can make up for that midface. Rules of attractivness apply to everyone and you are no exception. Face it. Face it now with your long face. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT.

5'4
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

You're such a subhuman that you're trying to bring others down (...5'4!) to your miserable level lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xz90 and kobecel
Maxx out!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1383 and 1 other person
My bad, you were 5'6! I take my words back, Chad!

• +1
Reactions: xz90, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
My bad, you were 5'6! I take my words back, Chad!
Never claimed to be Chad haha. What does my height have to do with your long midface? Why are you switching topics now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, G O D and 2 others
Never claimed to be Chad haha. What does my height have to do with your long midface? Why are you switching topics now?

Surely you are laughing in real life

I'm sure you hate my midface because everything that is tall must PTSD-remind you of your own miserable stature

It doesn't harm me at all bud, it is only a minor flaw

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and 712127
WOW this really is the mogging battlefield. Throw some napoleon dynamite lookin-ass into the mix and he'd be decimated by you two animals.

I'm sure you hate my midface because everything that is tall must PTSD-remind you of your own miserable stature

Not really dude. If I could trade my height with yours but would have to take your midface as well I wouldn't do it tbh. I know I'm short but I sort of like my face and I'm happy with it and I think it would throw everything out of balance with such a long midface. Face is more important than height if you ask me.
B-b-b-but face is king right!?!?!
No it's not, but more important than height.

2:10

B-b-b-but face is king right!?!?!
Good face on a manlet is like great tits on a fat butterface. There is no Cure for height

• JFL
Not really dude. If I could trade my height with yours but would have to take your midface as well I wouldn't do it tbh. I know I'm short but I sort of like my face and I'm happy with it and I think it would throw everything out of balance with such a long midface. Face is more important than height if you ask me.

You are not short. You are a midget.

View attachment 44363

I know you're narcy af since you randomly mentioned it so attacking your insecurities like this makes you cope with this "I wouldn't wanna trade with someone who gets laid by looks alone even though I'm an incel!", hoping that attacking my ego will do anything. Unfortunately for you, mr. keyboard warrior, my ego isn't as fragile as yours ( which exists only thanks to your narcissism cope, and is being brutally dismantled by everyone here).

Looking forward to your inevitable mental breakdown, hopefully you'll share it on this forum! :lul:

Tbh i wish i could cope as well as you

He's cheating, look

didn't watch lol
*He's cheating, look:

GEOSPACE+reg%3B+Stilts_XL.jpg

Heightmogs me!

Good face on a manlet is like great tits on a fat butterface. There is no Cure for height
No thats not same because great tits can occur out of two reasons,
You are not short. You are a midget.

View attachment 44363

I know you're narcy af since you randomly mentioned it so attacking your insecurities like this makes you cope with this "I wouldn't wanna trade with someone who gets laid by looks alone even though I'm an incel!", hoping that attacking my ego will do anything. Unfortunately for you, mr. keyboard warrior, my ego isn't as fragile as yours ( which exists only thanks to your narcissism cope, and is being brutally dismantled by everyone here).

Looking forward to your inevitable mental breakdown, hopefully you'll share it on this forum! :lul:
Why are you always using my phrases thinking you've made a point? I've just mentioned that to show you it's not as much of a problem for me as you might think. It's got nothing to do with narcissism since I was honest the whole time. Doesn't make sense? Besides that I never put you down in the first place. I've said multiple times that you have great features as well but the other guy mogs you that's it. Nothing more nothing less. Did I attack you? No I didn't. I was honest, made my point more than clear and told you to check out the studies if you disagree.

You on the other hand called me incel, subhuman, midget and you talk in an insulting language in general while I started off honest. You see the difference? I can still be objective and write a constructive response to your trash talk but you can't. Why? Because you are the one hurt while I'm doing fine with my flaws and I'm simply on here to improve. You feel the need to insult others so you feel better. You have to make it personal. It's you way of coping.

Why are you always using my phrases thinking you've made a point? I've just mentioned that to show you it's not as much of a problem for me as you might think. It's got nothing to do with narcissism since I was honest the whole time. Doesn't make sense? Besides that I never put you down in the first place. I've said multiple times that you have great features as well but the other guy mogs you that's it. Nothing more nothing less. Did I attack you? No I didn't. I was honest, made my point more than clear and told you to check out the studies if you disagree.

You on the other hand called me incel, subhuman, midget and you talk in an insulting language in general while I started off honest. You see the difference? I can still be objective and write a constructive response to your trash talk but you can't. Why? Because you are the one hurt while I'm doing fine with my flaws and I'm simply on here to improve. You feel the need to insult others so you feel better. You have to make it personal. It's you way of coping.

didn't read lol

5'6

• +1
  • So Sad
Tbh i wish i could cope as well as you
I don't have to cope since I've already accepted that it's a flaw. It's a flaw. Period. The point is that this was never about me in the first place jfl. It was a mogging battle between @Zero and some other guy and now he's bringing up my height to be able to attack me when in reality it's got nothing to do with the topic. That's coping my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 39
@AestheticPrince is chad and being Arab is a plus.

To answer your question: the best looking users on here, as far as I know, barely did anything for their good looks. They just had good genes. Almost nobody here had plastic surgeries for instance.
I'm not Arab, northern pakistani pashtun or afghan

1383.jpg

Someone told me this is you...

You have a long midface, the irony! And that at 5'6? Why do you even browse these forums? Are you a masochist?

Terrible skin btw, low IQ looking nose, cuck arch eye browse, NCT, round hairline... There is not a single good feature to be seen, maybe you should never think about looks again since it's an unwinnable area for you

Think about beta providing instead

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, 712127 and 1 other person
didn't read lol

5'6
Thanks for showing your intelligence. All you do is talking about my height. I already said it's a flaw so move on. It was a mogging battle between you and the other guy but you tried to make it about me only to attack me because I've hurt your feelings. You've missed the topic several times. Stop switching topics and attacking others so you feel better about yourself.

3:11 JFL
It's over for baldcels.

I don't have to cope since I've already accepted that it's a flaw. It's a flaw. Period. The point is that this was never about me in the first place jfl. It was a mogging battle between @Zero and some other guy and now he's bringing up my height to be able to attack me when in reality it's got nothing to do with the topic. That's coping my friend.

Anyone with functioning eyes can see that I mog him overall except MUH MIDFACE

Anyone with an IQ above 75 knows that he even frauded hard on that Insta pic (it's his job probably) which makes the mog even more real

U got good structure but ur eyes yell good Guy plus manlet.
At best ur that Cute Guy to women and how old are u

Thanks for showing your intelligence. All you do is talking about my height. I already said it's a flaw so move on. It was a mogging battle between you and the other guy but you tried to make it about me only to attack me because I've hurt your feelings. You've missed the topic several times. Stop switching topics and attacking others so you feel better about yourself.

I've addressed both these points under a minute just now while you keep writing essays I don't care to read :lul:

1383.jpg

You have a long midface, the irony! And that at 5'6? Why do you even browse these forums? Are you a masochist?

Terrible skin btw, low IQ looking nose, cuck arch eye browse, NCT, round hairline... There is not a single good feature to be seen, maybe you should never think about looks again since it's an unwinnable area for you

I'm not taking this serious anymore. You do anything you can to attack me. If you seriously think you can compare my midface with yours you are stupid. ??? You try everything you can to put me down only because you are hurt. I'll tell you what. It's fine to be insecure but don't try to put others down just because you didn't like what they had to say. That's not going to get you anywhere.

fatman mogs tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and Deleted member 1383
I'm not taking this serious anymore. You do anything you can to attack me. If you seriously think you can compare my midface with yours you are stupid. ??? You try everything you can to put me down only because you are hurt. I'll tell you what. It's fine to be insecure but don't try to put others down just because you didn't like what they had to say. That's not going to get you anywhere.

I'm so hurt and insecure ?

It's over for me

G fucking G

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
1383.jpg

Apparently he hurt your feelings a lot since you're crying the whole time now :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, RichardSpencel, medialcanthuscel and 2 others
I'm so hurt and insecure ?

It's over for me

G fucking G
It's not over and sarcasm isn't going to get you anywhere. You talked about my height, skin, eyes etc... It's fine if it helps you dealing with your midface but the facts are speaking. I've only talked about your midface, told you why, proved the information and moved on. You still continue trying everything to put me down. Why? Does attacking me or pointing out my flaws reduce your midface? I don't think so. It's fine to move on.

Apparently he hurt your feelings a lot since you're crying the whole time now :feelshmm:
The point is that talking about my insecurities isn't going to reduce the length of his midface and it's not making me any taller. It's a waste of time since he isn't getting what he truly wants out of this trash talk buddy boyo. It's time to move on.

It's not over and sarcasm isn't going to get you anywhere. You talked about my height, skin, eyes etc... It's fine if it helps you dealing with your midface but the facts are speaking. I've only talked about your midface, told you why, proved the information and moved on. You still continue trying everything to put me down. Why? Does attacking me or pointing out my flaws reduce your midface? I don't think so. It's fine to move on.

You forgot your long midface as well btw

Long midface crew represent!

Post face ;)
Why is this still about me lmao? You can look up my postings if you want to I don't mind. But doing all of this isn't going to reduce the length of your midface so why not move on and do something better with your time? It's pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn
Post face ;)
What does my face have to do with the fact that you're crying because someone provoked you a little while you were on your period?
I identify as incel, I'm literally invulnerable to your insults.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Status
Not open for further replies.