Molar chewing maxilla pressure?

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
Chewing on my molars with a piece of mastic gum on each side, after an hour I feel slight pressure on my brow ridge and upper maxilla, is this from chewing will it affect it and move it? 16 btw

Wondering this too I’m 21 everytime I’m at work I chew gum for 2.5 hours until my masseter chin and maxilla is hurting solid workout wondering if this can still change face shape I lean more towards yes

bump

• JFL
Reactions: looks2
during puberty potentially

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
There is no softmaxxes for hard features bro

Chewing on my molars with a piece of mastic gum on each side, after an hour I feel slight pressure on my brow ridge and upper maxilla, is this from chewing will it affect it and move it? 16 btw
Me too, I feel pressure on the brow ridge and upper maxilla (always the nasal area) when chewing, especially when inscisor chewing (supposedly better for maxilla than molar chewing). You're 16, it could change, why not. Works for me with normal gum and I'm 18, I chew with the inscisors with my mouth closed for an hour or two. Some tips: teeth in slight contact at all times, mouth tape at night and mew.

Me too, I feel pressure on the brow ridge and upper maxilla (always the nasal area) when chewing, especially when inscisor chewing (supposedly better for maxilla than molar chewing). You're 16, it could change, why not. Works for me with normal gum and I'm 18, I chew with the inscisors with my mouth closed for an hour or two. Some tips: teeth in slight contact at all times, mouth tape at night and mew.
Do not over do it, from what I have seen it may cause your mid face to get bigger or your teeth go out. Don’t take my word for it, but incisors are made to bite down not chew. The native american tribes all have well developed maxilla’s without chewing with their incisors, only their molars

Do not over do it, from what I have seen it may cause your mid face to get bigger or your teeth go out. Don’t take my word for it, but incisors are made to bite down not chew. The native american tribes all have well developed maxilla’s without chewing with their incisors, only their molars
Thanks for the info I appreciate it.

Yeah I used to incisor chew but I think molar chewing is more natural as it’s meant to grind up and break down the food, probably won’t fuck ip teeth or anything either

Incisor chewing will make your teeth move forward and you will look like a donkey.