most niggers here have never seen a chad irl, and most likely never will

hardestmfintheroom

hardestmfintheroom

right pocket got money left pocket cocaine
most autists in this forum dont actually realize/know how rare its to find a chad irl (1,88 CM+, Chad face, broad frame, lean athletic body), even here in this website, im 100% there isnt a single chad, OLD experiments and giga frauded rating pictures dont mean anything, anybody can fraud with angles and pictures to make yourself look good in a picture. (jfl @ niggers frauding to get a HTN rating just for egoboost LMAO), none of this applies IRL since IRL people can actually look at you and tell within seconds if you are attractive or not (duh water its wet)

Irl at most most people have seen MAYBE a chadlite smv wise (chadlite face, average height, status) but never an actual chad.

An actual real chad looks good in any angle, motion, clothe, style, place, lighting, in any pictures too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZaC, mogger10, Manletmachine and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, ZaC, mogger10 and 13 others
most autists in this forum dont actually realize/know how rare its to find a chad irl (1,88 CM+, Chad face, broad frame, lean athletic body), even here in this website, im 100% there isnt a single chad, OLD experiments and giga frauded rating pictures dont mean anything, anybody can fraud with angles and pictures to make yourself look good in a picture. (jfl @ niggers frauding to get a HTN rating just for egoboost LMAO), none of this applies IRL since IRL people can actually look at you and tell within seconds if you are attractive or not (duh water its wet)

Irl at most most people have seen MAYBE a chadlite smv wise (chadlite face, average height, status) but never an actual chad.

An actual real chad looks good in any angle, motion, clothe, style, place, lighting, in any pictures too.
Hit it right on the nail

This is why I cage at niggas saying even HTNs are struggling in dating which wouldn’t be farther from the truth, most irl slayers are HTNs or even facially MTNs with halos, the biggest slayer I ever known was a LTN but was Giga tall with other halos, nigga here have higher standards than foids when it come to dating

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, ZaC, NoReedemingFeature and 8 others
Hit it right on the nail

This is why I cage at niggas saying even HTNs are struggling in dating which wouldn’t be farther from the truth, most irl slayers are HTNs or even facially MTNs with halos, the biggest slayer I ever known was a LTN but was Giga tall with other halos, nigga here have higher standards than foids when it come to dating
thing its most niggers overrate themselves, so the moment they see somebody better looking than them they assume they are chad (JFL) just to not hurt their egos when they realize they are just ugly. IRL Chadlites are literally most high fashion models, Chads are extremely extremely rare

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, zura and edgemaxx
thing its most niggers overrate themselves, so the moment they see somebody better looking than them they assume they are chad (JFL) just to not hurt their egos when they realize they are just ugly. IRL Chadlites are literally most high fashion models, Chads are extremely extremely rare
Even most TikTok “moggers” are actually just facially MTN/HTNs with halos, it’s very easy to fraud yourself to 0.5-1 points with good angle frauding and lighting, it also doesn’t help that most people here don’t even know what attracts women so they just make baseless claims with no real evidence to support it

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, edgemaxx and hardestmfintheroom
Even most TikTok “moggers” are actually just facially MTN/HTNs with halos, it’s very easy to fraud yourself to 0.5-1 points with good angle frauding and lighting, it also doesn’t help that most people here don’t even know what attracts women so they just make baseless claims with no real evidence to support it
Yup, most people here project and cope because they are just normies like the rest LMFAO, in reality just being MTN with good smv halo or HTN will be enough to have a normal/good dating life. People who say otherwise are just coping. Literally even foids most of them have never come across an actual chad, and if they did they would get wet right inmediatly (none of these forum chads gets this btw). so you get an idea

I've known a few chadlites and seen a few chads. It's so rare than when I see one I can't help but stare tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and iblamejews
Hit it right on the nail

do you think a htb would be faithful to a 6'3 rated htn?

Not a single subatomic particle + I can smell your stench from here

• JFL
Reactions: woeisme, Manletmachine and edgemaxx
whatever makes you happy dude at the end of the day my dick is not getting wet because I am sub 7

I get better validation from irl than i get from
This Forum. iPhone looksmin everyone. They will look better irl. Thats why people should fraud lill bit to look like u real self.

In irl people call me actor and arabic prince. In this Forum low htn/htn and sometimes High mtn.

very true, i never see an actual chad and i am outside every day, maybe a few chadlites every year but not chad

Hit it right on the nail

the biggest slayer i knew was an extremely popular 5'10 meh looking guy

the biggest slayer i knew was an extremely popular 5'10 meh looking guy
Biggest slayer I knew was a 6’10 black LTN, star of the basketball team, said he fucked like 50 girls and lost his V card at 12

2nd biggest was a manlet Dominican nigga with mogger pheno, tanned skin green eyes with curly hair and thugmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and hardestmfintheroom
Biggest slayer I knew was a 6’10 black LTN, star of the basketball team, said he fucked like 50 girls and lost his V card at 12

2nd biggest was a manlet Dominican nigga with mogger pheno, tanned skin green eyes with curly hair and thugmaxxed
Must be mostly from self hating black women but dates whites

Even in major cities like London or NYC it's rare to see a Chadlite+ so JFL when people from shitty 3rd world countries think they've seen any. You might see 2/3 Chadlites a year in a metropolis, maybe 1 Chad if you actively go out. That's why top tier men are so much more rare than beautiful women. You see beautiful women everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, try2beme and hardestmfintheroom
Just be around models and actors theory

@Shycel

this is the mindset of the average white brah

they dont get the female
they study how to look good
then they become into men more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Kamui and hardestmfintheroom

😂 yeah nice cope you could never make a TikTok with your ugly Nigger face and receive 1/100th the female attention a ltn white guy kids niggerincel 🔛🔝 @anthony111553

Attachments

• IMG_1213.jpeg
    IMG_1213.jpeg
    315.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, mogger10, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
i am Ltn irl

i have seen chadlites here its RARE. But htns are 100/5 here tbh

Go outside incel

Most chads would be in that 5'10 - 6'0 range I believe.

Even in major cities like London or NYC it's rare to see a Chadlite+ so JFL when people from shitty 3rd world countries think they've seen any. You might see 2/3 Chadlites a year in a metropolis, maybe 1 Chad if you actively go out. That's why top tier men are so much more rare than beautiful women. You see beautiful women everywhere.
Women rely on their beauty and youth to pass on offspring. In the past men just needed to be financially stable.

Women rely on their beauty and youth to pass on offspring. In the past men just needed to be financially stable.
Yeah I know, that’s why beautiful men are higher value than beautiful women.

This is what I call a good thread. Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill mah nigga

Is barrettt a true chad?

Beautiful women are not rare, handsome/beautiful men are very very rare. So they hold far higher value because of how uncommon they are.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
just visit a college then you'll see a truckload of chads

Not true, I see a Chad Everytime I look in the mirror

Nahsbanx anjskzknxj

I saw a genuine gigachad once at a festival. He mogged me so hard I forgot I was human.

- 6'5-6'6 (in flip flops jfl)
- Face was a mix of Dolph Lundgren and Josh McGregor (PSL 6+ probably)
- Prime David Laid physique and frame at 10% bf and tan as fuck

• Woah
I live near NYC, If I walk in lower Manhattan I'll find a plethora of chads but that's because it's the densest populated city in the USA with the highest cost of living per square foot. Arguable there are regions where I've only seen tall attractive whites and some ethnics that were also tall.

• +1
I live near NYC, If I walk in lower Manhattan I'll find a plethora of chads but that's because it's the densest populated city in the USA with the highest cost of living per square foot. Arguable there are regions where I've only seen tall attractive whites and some ethnics that were also tall.
Depends what you consider chad mate. In lower Manhattan you'll find tall whites. But definitely not chad lmfao, at best i saw a tall HTN

keep projecting OP

Because they live in Mumbai slums

In my gym alone there are at least 3 Chads and 1 Changlite

Depends what you consider chad mate. In lower Manhattan you'll find tall whites. But definitely not chad lmfao, at best i saw a tall HTN
Statistics are in my favor bro. The odds are likely that I run into walkway models more often since big fashion and model agencies are in bigger cities. I'm just saying I've seen photoshoots but also exclusive models being driven around as well.

I've seen a Chad once and I'm still traumatized

But yeah MTNs can do good in dating (although its more work) and HTNs slay

Anyone who says otherwise probably doesn't have many friends or leave their room much