Movie Thread Megathread

Last the Night (2022)

A teacher hunts down a group of students after hearing them make fun of him

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

This one's good, about breaking rules, very good movie, popular.

Sigma-ish movie, common psycho killer movie, great visuals, great twist ending, maincharacter targets women.

Killer, murder for hire, does something stupid, has to undo it by killing a bunch of people, great visuals, bro is a sigma killer jfl that tries to shut down his emotions, great movie to rot to.

Basketball diaries, prime leo
Leonardo dicaprio and his boy gang finds their dreams of becoming a basketball stars threatened after they free falls into the harrowing world of drug addiction.

We need to talk about kevin
Has a scene of jerking off and mom finds out>doesn't care, (Need i say more?)

Neet freak with schizophrenia Escapes reality by playing games, eventually gets woken up from his slumber by a foid, (Reality of the director minus the foid) Amazing series

Europa the last battle
- Need i say more?

Zero day..
Two troubled adolescents go E.r and their chronicle the events that ultimately lead up to a terrifying assault on their school.

Elephant
Columbine school shooting

Gummo
Luh weird moivie!

Taxi driver, common incel movie.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and Shkreliii
Affliction. Paul schrader movie about an alcoholic guy living in a comfy snow town.

• JFL
I don’t know if I posted it before but the movie Crash (2004) is about racism.

Terrance Howard is a cuck who watches his half breed wife get finger fucked by policeman Matt Dillon

Also Ludacris is a racist nigger who tries to rob Terrance Howard but the cops find them both and ludacris is too much of a pussy to exit the car so Terrence Howard does and has a standoff with police but lives and tells ludacris to get the fuck out of his car and never do that again and he listens to him

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Ride the high country. Sam peckinpah movie, director of straw dogs original . In the movie, the young slut’s father pretty much tells her all men are bad and perverted. The slut doesn’t like this sentiment but it’s proved true later in the movie. The young cowboy she falls for tries to rape her. Then the man she marries tries to rape her but he passes out from drunkness. Then his brothers all try to rape her. Movie is a little on the mid side overall tho

• JFL
I don’t know if I posted it before but the movie Crash (2004) is about racism.

Terrance Howard is a cuck who watches his half breed wife get finger fucked by policeman Matt Dillon

Also Ludacris is a racist nigger who tries to rob Terrance Howard but the cops find them both and ludacris is too much of a pussy to exit the car so Terrence Howard does and has a standoff with police but lives and tells ludacris to get the fuck out of his car and never do that again and he listens to him
Blud posting about this movie for the third time 💀

• JFL
Ride the high country. Sam peckinpah movie, director of straw dogs original . In the movie, the young slut’s father pretty much tells her all men are bad and perverted. The slut doesn’t like this sentiment but it’s proved true later in the movie. The young cowboy she falls for tries to rape her. Then the man she marries tries to rape her but he passes out from drunkness. Then his brothers all try to rape her. Movie is a little on the mid side overall tho
Gonna have to watch this movie. Sounds like something I’d write. I love movies where the moral of the story is that all men are horny monsters who want to use women as sex toys. Going to add this to my list.

• +1
Movie watched "Good Time"

It was a good time

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
Wh

ahsy It about
About some guy with a mentally retarted brother they rob a bank together the mentally retarted brother gets into jail, the other brother tries to break him out but accidently breaks the wrong dude out.

• JFL
The Texas Killing Fields

Two detectives in a small Texas town deal with crime. The main case is when a young under age slut is being abused by her family and other random men from town. Her family is a bunch of random hillbilly guys. Very gritty violent movie

• +1
Sounds like he’s also retarded then
Nah the brother got beat up in prison so his face was covered in bandages and shit and he took the wrong guy with bandages

• JFL
Nah the brother got beat up in prison so his face was covered in bandages and shit and he took the wrong guy with bandages
Gonna add it o my watch list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
just found out about this thread (thx vermi!). have been watching long take films the last few days. yes, besides your wrists even cinema looks better without cuts. here's the ones I recommend (not looksmax related just generally amazing films):

Utoya 22. Juli (2018)
Norwegian film about the terrorist attack on the Utoya Island from 22 July 2011. we follow a teen girl on a youth camp as the 72 minute shooting happens in realtime and she is trying to find her younger sister on the island. most immersive shooting experience i've seen in cinema ever

Blindsone (Blind spot) (2018)
Norwegian film following a mother and father as they go to the hospital after a tragic event happens to their daughter. can't say much or i might spoil it, but pls watch. i have never seen a better acting performance in my life.

Victoria (2015)
German film about a Spanish woman in Berlin. she's desperate for human connection in an unfamiliar city. after a party, she spends the night with a group of German thugs (apparently those exist :cool:🌭🍺) but even this connection is short lived.

• +1
just found out about this thread (thx vermi!). have been watching long take films the last few days. yes, besides your wrists even cinema looks better without cuts. here's the ones I recommend (not looksmax related just generally amazing films):

Utoya 22. Juli (2018)
Norwegian film about the terrorist attack on the Utoya Island from 22 July 2011. we follow a teen girl on a youth camp as the 72 minute shooting happens in realtime and she is trying to find her younger sister on the island. most immersive shooting experience i've seen in cinema ever

Blindsone (Blind spot) (2018)
Norwegian film following a mother and father as they go to the hospital after a tragic event happens to their daughter. can't say much or i might spoil it, but pls watch. i have never seen a better acting performance in my life.

Victoria (2015)
German film about a Spanish woman in Berlin. she's desperate for human connection in an unfamiliar city. after a party, she spends the night with a group of German thugs (apparently those exist :cool:🌭🍺) but even this connection is short lived.
Good list. I’m going to add them to my list probably going to watch blind spot first I like the description you gave

• +1
Reactions: blacksheep
Is Zack Snyder as hated here as in the rest of the internet?

Why do they hate him so much? Is he right wing?
dunno but he seems to be one of the most universally hated figures I know. Disliked by normies and comic book nerds, 4channers and redittors, leftists and right-wingers etc.

• +1
dunno but he seems to be one of the most universally hated figures I know. Disliked by normies and comic book nerds, 4channers and redittors, leftists and right-wingers etc.
What did he do? Bust a fat nut in an under age slut or what?

• JFL
Don’t Breathe
3840436 606D22CA 8DE4 4F1E BC6E EFC65F796F35

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Isn't that the movie that was filmed in one shot

• Woah
Isn't that the movie that was filmed in one shot
are you retarded? i made a list of LONG TAKE films WITHOUT CUTS. ofc it is one shot, just like the rest on the list

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
What did he do? Bust a fat nut in an under age slut or what?
I think it's just the way he makes his movies, it alienates all parties equally. Too intellectual for normies, too basic and shallow for "movie connoisseurs", too comic booky for people who don't know much about comics, too much creativity and deviating from established comics canon for comic fans, etc.

Last edited:
I think it's just the way he makes his movies, it alienates all parties equally. Too intellectual for normies, too basic and simple for "movie connoisseurs" (see the mockery about his use of slow mo), too comic booky for people who don't know much about comics, too much creativity and deviating from established comics canon for comic fans, etc.
You can’t please everybody I guess

do y'all just watch movies or actually make em too?

do y'all just watch movies or actually make em too?
I write screen plays but haven’t found a studio that will undertake the duty of making it a film because I write sexist unfilmable things

• JFL
I write screen plays but haven’t found a studio that will undertake the duty of making it a film because I write sexist unfilmable things
go independent. strongly advise against looking for studios if u've never even made your own film from scratch

• +1
go independent. strongly advise against looking for studios if u've never even made your own film from scratch
I have to find someone who works in the industry to help me with this. Even if it’s an indie film I need to get funding and find a director

• +1
I have to find someone who works in the industry to help me with this. Even if it’s an indie film I need to get funding and find a director
i do write my own films but i'd rather refer to myself as a director than as a screenwriter although those positions kinda blur when u're just getting started because you do them all. everything u say are excuses bro. i'm not saying ur first film has to be good. truth told, it won't be even with funding and as much professional help as ur heart desires. just grab the fucking camera and do something. learn from your mistakes and move on to the next

• +1
Falling Down (1993)

A middle aged man is fed up with life and abandons his car in the heat. He wants to make it to his daughter to see her on her birthday but his ex wife has a restraining order on him. He becomes violent and unhinged and goes ER on several people. At the end he is shot dead by police in “suicide by cop” as his wife and daughter watch. They inherit his life insurance.

Good movie

• +1
what are some movies about a guy who falls in love with his coworker despite never saying a word to her and then one day she leaves to have a successful career as a lawyer while the protagonist washes dishes and cries himself to sleep for the rest of his life? are there any kinos like this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Vermilioncore
What’s a movie about a guy who isn’t masculine and his girl watches as another guy changes her oil with dirty hands as her cuck bf stands there all dressed up thinking he’s what women want but he’s a pussy who can’t fight or be brave
Any movie with a plot this

• JFL
Buried (2010)

Ryan Reynolds’s plays a solider who wakes up buried in a coffin alive. He doesn’t know who put him there or where he is. He has a cell phone, a lighter and a knife. He has to give some Arab guy a certain amount of money or he will be left to die there.

Great claustrophobic film and the entire film is literally filmed in that one coffin. No other shots in the entire movie besides that.

• +1
What’s a movie about a guy who isn’t masculine and his girl watches as another guy changes her oil with dirty hands as her cuck bf stands there all dressed up thinking he’s what women want but he’s a pussy who can’t fight or be brave
Any movie with a plot this
Nightcrawler has a scene like this

• +1
Shindlers list

it’s a beautiful movie (im not edge lord, so don’t tho k it’d because of “that” reason)

• +1
The Human Centipede 1 2 3 esp. 2

Shindlers list

it’s a beautiful movie (im not edge lord, so don’t tho k it’d because of “that” reason)
Heard of it before. It’s supposedly a classic. What’s it about in a short summary? Is it sad? I like sad films

The Woodsman (2004)

Kevin Bacon plays a pedophile who just got out of prison for molesting little girls. He gets a job where criminals work at and some nigger slut keeps wanting to talk to him but he ignores her. Then he meets some trashy white slut the next day on the job and fucks her later that night. He goes home and jerks off to the kids across the street at the school. Somehow despite all this, every slut wants to fuck him and don’t care how sick of a man he is.

Good movie.

• +1
The Human Centipede 1 2 3 esp. 2
Great films, but I agree the second is the best. Sicknand twisted. I remember in 2012 or so, I went on my Facebook and expressed my adoration for that film and my white aunt commented it’s a twisted movie and I shouldn’t like it

• JFL
indiana jones temple of doom
IMG 8968

• +1
guys let’s restart the thread but include images for the movies

fuck all the reading i’d pick up a book if i wanted that

• JFL
1. good will hunting
2. the beach
3. titanic
4. the departed (fantastic altogether)
5. saving private ryan
6. interstellar + the martian
7. the talented mr ripley
8. rounders
9. the rainmaker
10. the bourne supremacy trilogy, specially part 1

+ his role in ocean's 11-12-13; hilarious how not even prime clooney and pitt were enough to outshadow his performance as an aspie sidekick
ocean movies are peak until they ruin it with cucked female leads

• +1