Movie Thread Megathread

The Matrix- The O.G. of all pills and literally what created us [and every other pill] to begin with by waking up everyone for the first time ever.

:bluepill::redpill::blackpill:
yea just watch a movie by two trans twins

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
revenge of the sith

best of the series

order 66 is one of best moments in all of cinema
IMG 8969

• +1
fallen angels

cantonese movie taking place in hong kong. my recent trip there inspired me to watch it

bad boy hit man getting caught up fucking his co worker

best scene is in the end when he’s talking to the blonde asian. he’s just like me fr
IMG 8970

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
first they killed my father

movie about cambodian genocide
IMG 8971

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Manletmachine
7 years in tibet

german chad dodges ww2 by geomaxxing to tibet and gets cucked by a british bloke

some parts made me want to cry. i wish i would’ve gotten the chance to see the dalai lama when i was in india. next time if he’s still alive i’ll visit him

@GuyFromSingapore want to go visit the dalai lama? they say he’ll be the last one innit
IMG 8973

• JFL

Blood in Blood out (1993)

Movie about some Latin thugs in California. One of them kills an enemy and ends up going to prison for life even though his friends are the ones who got him involved yet they never go to prison and live a normal life

Long ah movie. 3 hours.

• +1
what are some good erotic thrillers

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
Damn this shit sounds fucking retarded
View attachment 2656071
It’s actually a good movie with violence and deaths.

Patrick Swayze plays a good cuckold who gets killed by a nigger who was hired to kill him by the cucks friend. His ghost comes back to haunt them and cool shit happens

• +1
the last samurai
IMG 8997

about an american tom cruise that goes to train soldiers in meiji era japan and ends up killing a japanese samurai then having the widow take care of him and then fucking the japanese guys wife

brutal shit

• JFL
the last samurai
View attachment 2657146
about an american tom cruise that goes to train soldiers in meiji era japan and ends up killing a japanese samurai then having the widow take care of him and then fucking the japanese guys wife

brutal shit
brutal

been away for some time cuz film school is railing me in the ass. some recent watches and recommendations are Knight of Cups by Terrence Malick and 35 Rhums by Claire Denis

the last emperor

best movie of all time

so good it can make you cry

IMG 9024

Gerald’s Game

IMG 5725

A slut with rape fantasies goes to a honeymoon with her husband and they do a role play where he is a stranger who comes in to rape her. He ends up having a heart attack and dying and leaves her tied up. She begins to hallucinate and remember how her father finger fucked her as a child

Also some deformed cuck enters to sniff her feet and try to rape her but he runs away

IMG 5726

IMG 5727

She finally gets out and sees this deformed monster at trial and tells him he isn’t scary. He’s a manifestation of her rapist husband and father. Weird thing is, the slut liked being rape so idk why she was so salty

• JFL
Not a movie but

Black Mirror Season 5 episode 1: Striking Vipers

siczuw0qxy1x20ocxixc.png

black-mirror-best-episodes-to-watch-in-netflix-during-coronavirus-quarantine.png

Two nigger friends grow up playing a video
game called Striking Vipers. It’s like Tekken. They grow up and the main character has a wife. His friend is single still. At the main guy’s birthday party, the friend buys him the new Striking Vipers game for the virtual reality console. They end up playing and loving it. His friend plays as a girl avatar and he fucks his friend in the game. The main guy enjoys it but it feels weird because in real life it’s a guy.

He ends up not fucking his own wife due to enjoying fucking his friend on the game instead. They then meet up and kiss irl to see if they’re faggots irl but they aren’t. They end up fighting and the main guys wife catches them and the police come. The main guy confesses everything to his wife.

At the very end, the guy and his wife come to an agreement; one day a year, he can go on the game and fuck his friend while she gets to go out and fuck a random guy and cuck him

The end

american pie
borat
good will hunting
superbad
lil peep everybodys eveyrthing

• +1
  • JFL
american pie
borat
good will hunting
superbad
lil peep everybodys eveyrthing
I’m pretty sure most people already seen those movies bud. Good will hunting is good but sad at the end when Matt Damon’s pals wanna hang out with him but he left them.

Beau is Afraid
Interesting movie but the ending didn't make sense.
Or maybe I'm just a pseud

• +1
Beau is Afraid
Interesting movie but the ending didn't make sense.
Or maybe I'm just a pseud
I think a24 movies are tryhard and they just wanna be smart and edgy but they aren’t.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
I’m pretty sure most people already seen those movies bud. Good will hunting is good but sad at the end when Matt Damon’s pals wanna hang out with him but he left them.
okay then i will add something that most probably didnt watch

night in museum
taxi (first few parts)
fight club
trainspotting
the pusher (both parts)

• +1
okay then i will add something that most probably didnt watch

night in museum
taxi (first few parts)
fight club
trainspotting
the pusher (both parts)
Good list

What’s the pusher about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
I think a24 movies are tryhard and they just wanna be smart and edgy but they aren’t.
Hereditary & Midsommer were a great films
I think Aster is trying to hard to create something deep

• +1
What’s the plot
A drug pusher grows increasingly desperate after a botched deal leaves him with a large debt to a ruthless drug lord.

i watched it year ago because of memes and aesthetics

• +1
Hereditary & Midsommer were a great films
I think Aster is trying to hard to create something deep
Okay those two are good, but I think they’re a bit overrated. If you look at a film like Jacobs Ladder — that’s intelligent and interesting but never got much clout

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
A drug pusher grows increasingly desperate after a botched deal leaves him with a large debt to a ruthless drug lord.

i watched it year ago because of memes and aesthetics
I’ll add it to my list pal

• +1
Yeah it’s interesting but not amazing
i watched it with my friend and it was so awkward and cringe . when i watched it alone i thought it was cool af

• +1
  • JFL
i watched it with my friend and it was so awkward and cringe . when i watched it alone i thought it was cool af
Have you ever seen fight club

What about deer Hunter
no . first time i hear

i want to watch some kubrick movie . i only saw the shinning and it was shite and half of the full metall jacked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Manletmachine
no . first time i hear

i want to watch some kubrick movie . i only saw the shinning and it was shite and half of the full metall jacked
The shining is great u need to rewatch it

no . first time i hear

Full metal jacket is cool.

It has an unconventional format; Pyle is the main character for a portion of the film and once he kills himself, the whole movie shifts like it became a whole different film. Very unique. Haven’t seen any other movie do this.

• +1
Full metal jacket is cool.

It has an unconventional format; Pyle is the main character for a portion of the film and once he kills himself, the whole movie shifts like it became a whole different film. Very unique. Haven’t seen any other movie do this.
i want to watch the second part because its about war in vietnam and ive heard plot from my favorite childhood game vietcong 2 was based on it

• +1
angel heart. supernatural detective kino
3842575 IMG 1517