MSE Munich, Christoph Moschik

D

Deleted member 3990

Kraken
I am nearly convinced

TLDR: MSE 3-4K €, Invisalign 3-4k €

Was searching for Doctors in my proximity to do MSE with, since I can not travel to Andrei due to Corona.
Found Dr. Christoph Moschik in Munich, worked with Won Moon and does his original MSE.

Fucked sleep cycle and sleep deprivation (my whole life), only slept 4 hours and stood up pretty late. Washed my hair, didnt eat anything and jumped into the train, I barely catched, with wet hair.
Funnily enough, I forgot that they might do photos of me for documentation.
But does it matter? I am a Subhuman so it doesnt. Thats why I am here for, for MSE.

I hoped to get either 1cm possible expansion or facemask. Deep down I knew that it will be 5 mm anyways (understandably).

Anyways, arrived in munich central-trainstation got mogged aswell as heightmogged by most non-ethnic young men - suifuel.
Drove to the office of Moschik with subway, atleast heightmogged majority of people.
Went to the alleged place by foot and at first didnt find the place, but found it above Debeka and TUI.

Went in there and was greeted friendly, had to sign some documents. 2 other boys were there who looked like high-class brats. I then got scared that maybe MSE will cost a fortune with him. It is a modern praxis, especially compared to the average german ortho.
They are 3 dentists but I think only 2 of them are also orthos.
Got taken into the room of Moschik, was regarded very friendly and we instantly came to the point.
I gave him my Xrays and 3D CT(!bring this to first appointment, then he can plan and tell you alot more).
He analyzed my bite and I liked that he actually spoke out the analysis and commented it.

I asked him if I can get facemask, he denied it because it would do more harm (in regards to my bite), he said that my plane and bite aligns well, class 1 maloclussion. He said it could be possible with IMDO or BSSO, but said it would be too much effort because I might gain only 2 mm (I will discuss this with him on tuesday)
@Copemaxxing He said you might rather have a facemask than me, but he still doubts it. He explained why but I forgot.

Debated about getting "as much expansion as possible". He said that 1 cm is only in rare cases. More would be possible with MSDO but he would rather not. SFOT might be an option but with very good dental hygiene only :dafuckfeels:
He said my best case will be 6mm

He is very kind and not on a high a horse like most other doctors.
Then had to complete some scans and photos.
The assistant made them, 5ft4 thicc latina (@Gudru )
She scanned my palates with iTero
digital-dentistry-itero-scanner.jpg

Funnily enough, my palate was too narrow to get it on the scqn as a whole. We joked about getting MSE before, so we can do the scan.

Than we made some irl photos.
When she made the photos, I always saw the photos in my eye corner appearing on the computer

Orangutan square

The camera was overly precise and captured my poor health and recession, especially my hair and e eborws. I dont even need to talk about my jaws.

Instantly killed my self-pride which I accumulated over the last few weeks. New round lethargy is starting.

Briefly talked about the money also. 3-4k€ for MSE, I was relieved to say the least. But nearly 4k for Invisalign. Wont use it anyway.
Also, 300€ preperation cost. I think the consult was for free
Best thing is, you can get funding.
You can pay the 3-4k monthly within 3 years, which might be like 120 € per month (?)

Time: he said fast expansion might be 3-4 weeks fast expansion(depends on suture split), and 9-12 months braces (which I already have)

Will have an online consult on tuesday.
I wrote this without structure, sitting in the train home.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Carolus, Deleted member 8486 and 25 others
Good luck.
Btw what's your IMW?

• +1
Reactions: 000 and Deleted member 5912
Aah scheize, this is so far away for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and stuckneworleans
Post face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, hairyballscel, Deleted member 3990 and 1 other person
Are there any documented ascensions through MSE? Couldn’t really find anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 4430
What about your mandible ?

Aah scheize, this is so far away for me
You drive only thrice or 4 times. Consult, insertion, get it out. And maybe again if you have complications.
You should worry about if it is worth.
Maybe contact him per mail and send him 3D CT and ask if you are even eligible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Does he know your doing it for cosmetics?

Post face
I might have posted CT b/a if I would have gotten 1 cm or facemask. But UK dont have any endeavour to document it on the internet anymore.

I will most likely do another MSE (and msdo + FM) with Andrei in few years. I want to ogremax, especially my airways

What about your mandible ?
What?
He talked about that the mandible expands itself too with MSE, but you cant bet on it or calculate with it.
MSDO is too much, SFOT might be an option if I tryhard.
Facemask is not really an option, so no IMDO/BSSO either

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, retard and Chintuck22
Are there any documented ascensions through MSE? Couldn’t really find anything
Main problem on PSL with MSE is, that most expect major cosmetical gains.
There are many pluses to it, only downsides for me are availability, sometimes cost, the diastema.

Legit best reason MSE wise is breathing, and maybe maxilla width if you get much expansion
Does he know your doing it for cosmetics?
I said that I want as much expansion as possible and dont care qbout smile, I think he took the hint that I focus on airways and maxilla. Who tf cares about alveola width tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and ageistheblackestpill
Main problem on PSL with MSE is, that most expect major cosmetical gains.
There are many pluses to it, only downsides for me are availability, sometimes cost, the diastema.

Legit best reason MSE wise is breathing, and maybe maxilla width if you get much expansion

mirin low inhib tbh. I'm barely low inhib enough to get a haisystem. Do you think you'll gain psl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
mirin low inhib tbh. I'm barely low inhib enough to get a haisystem. Do you think you'll gain psl?
I can definitely ogremax in sports.
Idk remember the study, but they found out that MSE was 80% more effective to improve athletic performance than 1 month training. Might have misinterpreted

For PSL gains 6 mm might be too less to see actual substantial difference. Could actually looksmin me, depends.
Ezgif 3 57054ee99ce9

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Chadelite and stuckneworleans
Is it possible to do it after Bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and PubertyMaxxer
You drive only thrice or 4 times. Consult, insertion, get it out. And maybe again if you have complications.
You should worry about if it is worth.
Maybe contact him per mail and send him 3D CT and ask if you are even eligible
I wanna get msdo too tho ngl

is mse the same as a palate expander? theres a doctor near me who does that on adults (including surgery)

is mse the same as a palate expander? theres a doctor near me who does that on adults (including surgery)
If surgery, then it is not MSE

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I said that I want as much expansion as possible and dont care qbout smile, I think he took the hint that I focus on airways and maxilla. Who tf cares about alveola width tbh
so he thinks ur doing it for your airways? is he checking ur airways?

if ur IMW is 35mm and u can only get 6mm, im fucked because my IMW is 41mm...

do you know of any more doctors who do mse in germany? cant find shit on google ngl
Many may do it inofficially.
I will ask Moschik if je knows some on tuesday

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, bossman, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bossman
so he thinks ur doing it for your airways? is he checking ur airways?

if ur IMW is 35mm and u can only get 6mm, im fucked because my IMW is 41mm...
Expansion is not really reliant on IMW but your mandibular arch.
I could have gotten 1cm if my mand. arch was wider.
Thats why I consider MSDO or SFOT.
Could have done a Herbst/DNA appliance but it might have resulted into tipping instead of true alveolar expansion

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Chadelite
I am nearly convinced

TLDR: MSE 3-4K €, Invisalign 3-4k €

Was searching for Doctors in my proximity to do MSE with, since I can not travel to Andrei due to Corona.
Found Dr. Christoph Moschik in Munich, worked with Won Moon and does his original MSE.

Fucked sleep cycle and sleep deprivation (my whole life), only slept 4 hours and stood up pretty late. Washed my hair, didnt eat anything and jumped into the train, I barely catched, with wet hair.
Funnily enough, I forgot that they might do photos of me for documentation.
But does it matter? I am a Subhuman so it doesnt. Thats why I am here for, for MSE.

I hoped to get either 1cm possible expansion or facemask. Deep down I knew that it will be 5 mm anyways (understandably).

Anyways, arrived in munich central-trainstation got mogged aswell as heightmogged by most non-ethnic young men - suifuel.
Drove to the office of Moschik with subway, atleast heightmogged majority of people.
Went to the alleged place by foot and at first didnt find the place, but found it above Debeka and TUI.

Went in there and was greeted friendly, had to sign some documents. 2 other boys were there who looked like high-class brats. I then got scared that maybe MSE will cost a fortune with him. It is a modern praxis, especially compared to the average german ortho.
They are 3 dentists but I think only 2 of them are also orthos.
Got taken into the room of Moschik, was regarded very friendly and we instantly came to the point.
I gave him my Xrays and 3D CT(!bring this to first appointment, then he can plan and tell you alot more).
He analyzed my bite and I liked that he actually spoke out the analysis and commented it.

I asked him if I can get facemask, he denied it because it would do more harm (in regards to my bite), he said that my plane and bite aligns well, class 1 maloclussion. He said it could be possible with IMDO or BSSO, but said it would be too much effort because I might gain only 2 mm (I will discuss this with him on tuesday)
@Copemaxxing He said you might rather have a facemask than me, but he still doubts it. He explained why but I forgot.

Debated about getting "as much expansion as possible". He said that 1 cm is only in rare cases. More would be possible with MSDO but he would rather not. SFOT might be an option but with very good dental hygiene only :dafuckfeels:
He said my best case will be 6mm

He is very kind and not on a high a horse like most other doctors.
Then had to complete some scans and photos.
The assistant made them, 5ft4 thicc latina (@Gudru )
She scanned my palates with iTero
digital-dentistry-itero-scanner.jpg

Funnily enough, my palate was too narrow to get it on the scqn as a whole. We joked about getting MSE before, so we can do the scan.

Than we made some irl photos.
When she made the photos, I always saw the photos in my eye corner appearing on the computer

View attachment 536185
The camera was overly precise and captured my poor health and recession, especially my hair and e eborws. I dont even need to talk about my jaws.

Instantly killed my self-pride which I accumulated over the last few weeks. New round lethargy is starting.

Briefly talked about the money also. 3-4k€ for MSE, I was relieved to say the least. But nearly 4k for Invisalign. Wont use it anyway.
Also, 300€ preperation cost. I think the consult was for free
Best thing is, you can get funding.
You can pay the 3-4k monthly within 3 years, which might be like 120 € per month (?)

Time: he said fast expansion might be 3-4 weeks fast expansion(depends on suture split), and 9-12 months braces (which I already have)

Will have an online consult on tuesday.
I wrote this without structure, sitting in the train home.
currently planning with Moschik too, nice guy

• Woah
currently planning with Moschik too, nice guy
For real. What a coincidence.
Hopefully we won't meet otherwise we could instantly identify eachother.

I like him very much, too conservative for me, but only Dr Mengele would still that desire.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1862
Expansion is not really reliant on IMW but your mandibular arch.
I could have gotten 1cm if my mand. arch was wider.
Thats why I consider MSDO or SFOT.
Could have done a Herbst/DNA appliance but it might have resulted into tipping instead of true alveolar expansion
so ur ortho said if your manidbular arch was wider he woud have given you 1cm of expansion?

How much does MSDO cost? a
Are there any non surgical ways to expand the lower arch? Might have to cope with chewing tbh

For real. What a coincidence.
Hopefully we won't meet otherwise we could instantly identify eachother.

I like him very much, too conservative for me, but only Dr Mengele would still that desire.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
so ur ortho said if your manidbular arch was wider he woud have given you 1cm of expansion?

How much does MSDO cost? a
Are there any non surgical ways to expand the lower arch? Might have to cope with chewing tbh
No he didnt say that. But he said that I could get more expansion with SFOT or MSDO. But he doesnt want MSDO and SFOT requires good Hygiene

MSDO is done with surgeon and varies in price, as one may expect.
Appliances cause more tipping than expansion

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 5912 and PubertyMaxxer
  • Hmm...
So basically Moschik said to you that your bite is already perfect and you can get 6mm mse expansion maximum and no msdo

Pure suifuel
I have class 1 maloclussion and my bite doesnt qualify for maxillary protraction.
My teeth align almost well but that doesnt matter cuz MSE will cause Diastema and i need braces after

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I have class 1 maloclussion and my bite doesnt qualify for maxillary protraction.
My teeth align almost well but that doesnt matter cuz MSE will cause Diastema and i need braces after
But only 6mm will do nothing significant
No msdo also which means no chin width
Not even facemask

Sounds like wasted money to me then

I might have posted CT b/a if I would have gotten 1 cm or facemask. But UK dont have any endeavour to document it on the internet anymore.

I will most likely do another MSE (and msdo + FM) with Andrei in few years. I want to ogremax, especially my airways

What?
He talked about that the mandible expands itself too with MSE, but you cant bet on it or calculate with it.
MSDO is too much, SFOT might be an option if I tryhard.
Facemask is not really an option, so no IMDO/BSSO either

wait wtf he said the mandible would expand?

Please explain in detail what he said son

But only 6mm will do nothing significant
No msdo also which means no chin width
Not even facemask

Sounds like wasted money to me then
I respect your opinion but honestly
dn care

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and hairyballscel
6mm of inter-molar width, or bi-zygomatic width?

• JFL
cant find his website. how to contact him?

6mm of inter-molar width, or bi-zygomatic width?
6 mm JFL

My IMW is 35 mm, bizygo like 6inch or more, IPD 68mm, for reference

My MSE expansion will be 6 mm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Chadelite, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
6 mm JFL

My IMW is 35 mm, bizygo like 6inch or more, IPD 68mm, for reference

My MSE expansion will be 6 mm
Of course 6mm is not your total IMW. I mean, will it be 6mm increase in the inter-molar width, or the bi-zygomatic?

Of course 6mm is not your total IMW. I mean, will it be 6mm increase in the inter-molar width, or the bi-zygomatic?
Imw

Bizygo might be 2mm

is there a significant difference between MSE and MARPE?

Yassss

• +1