mtn+ can surgerymax into chad

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
alot of copers deny surgery and say its really limited

the only real limit with surgery is surgery management, so pretty much how much anesthesia you can tolerate, with unlimited money you can go from mtn to chad

logically and fundamentally it should be obvious anyone can reach chadlite/chad appeal

shit eyes? no problem!

retarded recessed loser? no problem!

shit midface? no problem!

shit ipd?

niggas, listen you can literally buy ratios, fix failos & buy halos, you broke ass niggas need to get your money up not your funny up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, tom69, Ricky212 and 22 others
bump, you retards have no attention span smh

@Gengar @Xangsane

your guys's takes? rotting here since the dawn of day, want to hear ur takes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, yeeyeeslayer and Michael Myers
On god these niggas all be broke as shit and lazy as fuck, go work as a cashier instead of rotting af home like a little bitch 💀💀🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, LooksThinker, Deleted member 51465 and 6 others
@Gengar @Xangsane

your guys's takes? rotting here since the dawn of day, want to hear ur takes
Personally, I am of the opinion that chads are born and not built, but yes it goes a long way, surgery, that is.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ElTruecel and yeeyeeslayer
On god these niggas all be broke as shit and lazy as fuck, go work as a cashier instead of rotting af home like a little bitch 💀💀🙏
personally i love to sell my body on the streets, can get around $70 a hour, paying for most of my surgeries!!!

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I can turn into Chad?

IMG 4743
IMG 4867

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, geenk worg, LooksThinker and 6 others
Personally, I am of the opinion that chads are born and not built, but yes it goes a long way, surgery, that is.
heres a hypothetical, a 18 year old that has booked a few surgeries

yuex (eye color, a10 mid intensity, natural looking + bright)
bimax (jaw, to increase his jaw size, looks better)
double plexy (tightening the lids + more almond shaped)
bob cantho + implants (pct for this example)
tiktok hair

they are very facially average (decent harmony)
mtn starting point

example:

what is stopping him from having chadlite prettyboy appeal then?

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'd ascend with a wider forehead, wider jaw/chin and bleaching my skin

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
I'd ascend with a wider forehead, wider jaw/chin and bleaching my skin
you need to become bgm and turn your black nigger features into white, then bleach your skin, thats your only hope at getting a blond pawg ass shaking in your face

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, m0ss26, latincell95 and 1 other person
Looks shit. O'pry was right, you're all a bunch of retards wanting to "mog" when you don't have the genetics for It. Do something with a purpose instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, geenk worg, Deleted member 27066 and 6 others

the only real limit with surgery is surgery management, so pretty much how much anesthesia you can tolerate, with unlimited money you can go from mtn to chad

logically and fundamentally it should be obvious anyone can reach chadlite/chad appeal

shit eyes? no problem!
View attachment 2721946

View attachment 2721953

View attachment 2721954

shit ipd?

niggas, listen you can literally buy ratios, fix failos & buy halos, you broke ass niggas need to get your money up not your funny up

then you look at your children , and you want to hang yourself for contuinibg your bloodline

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Looks shit. O'pry was right, you're all a bunch of retards wanting to "mog" when you don't have the genetics for It. Do something with a purpose instead
i will shove my cock in his super tight eyesocket with purpose

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and the BULL
then you look at your children , and you want to hang yourself for contuinibg your bloodline
date a supermodel and get good genetic recomb dumbass 🤪

• JFL
sum users to tag

@user123456
@appealmaxed

• +1
Reactions: user123456
date a supermodel and get good genetic recomb dumbass 🤪
god showed wrath to your bloodline already and it will happen once again . Luck is very genetic aswell

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Just have 100k to spend theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95

shit eyes? no problem!
View attachment 2721946

View attachment 2721953

View attachment 2721954

shit ipd?

All of your other points are also giga retarded showing extremely rare case in specific angles.
Just shut the fuck up.
Retards like you ruins the website.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
All of your other points are also giga retarded showing extremely rare case in specific angles.
Just shut the fuck up.
Retards like you ruins the website.
ReTaR- stfu dumbass nigga, youve been spaming rating section asking for softmaxxing advice, you dont know shit about surgeries

You could be very good looking and still have ugly kids.
My dad was pretty good looking and I'm considerably worse looking than him, my dad isn't bad either.
It's all about the recombination. It is all random.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and latincell95
ReTaR- stfu dumbass nigga, youve been spaming rating section asking for softmaxxing advice, you dont know shit about surgeries
You don't know anything either and I can't give a shit knowing what type of extremely niche surgery that is done by 2 surgeries in the slums of turkey could do to my face.

You don't know anything either and I can't give a shit knowing what type of extremely niche surgery that is done by 2 surgeries in the slums of turkey could do to my face.
all ive been doing since joining is spam reading springlinker journal/studies nga, i know about the skull more than i know about math

tell me why surgery cant ascend you? i can spam post so much fucking results its not even funny

how can that specific individual reach chad with your magical surgeries?
tell me each procedures and how many money it would take
i assure that you dont know anything you are talking about

2LLjUXc.png

how can that specific individual reach chad with your magical surgeries?
tell me each procedures and how many money it would take
i assure that you dont know anything you are talking about

2LLjUXc.png
isnt a mtn, read the title retard

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Do you even know what you are typing? You don't seem to be credible or consistent at all. You said this:
yes i said that in the subset of the fucking title, have you learned english?

The cow on the left vs @the BULL on the right.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tom69

shit eyes? no problem!
View attachment 2721946

View attachment 2721953

View attachment 2721954

shit ipd?

source: hexum

• JFL
Yes in the subset of the title, meaning anyone (mtn+) can reach chadlite/chad appeal
MTN is not anyone.
Also lot of your examples are people below or above MTN so it doesn't make sense.

Bro felt very nt today with those emojis💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
MTN is not anyone.
Also lot of your examples are people below or above MTN so it doesn't make sense.
just a highlight of the 1 surgery, their looks rank isnt what im presenting

also i meant anyone (thats a mtn, a SUBSET of the title, can you get it through your brain?)

just a highlight of the 1 surgery, their looks rank isnt what im presenting
You showed examples of very few examples of people with severe flaws or medical problems which yes I do agree can fix most people.
for normal people the problem is not the same, and a lot of people like me are capped by lot of small things that are very hard or near impossible to fix
that's what i call harmony, and its mostly determined by genetics.
i don't believe most people will get any results by these surgeries because their face may indeed look unharmious

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Hexum just chewed and lived a high t life thats why he ascended
One of his biggest halos is his unmoggable colouring and God tier lower third both were hidden when he was bloated and in his b/w pictures.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and mayo mogger
Money? No probl- oh wait I'm poor

Moneymaxxing is a must for broke mfs on here

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Navnith
Not a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 51465
You showed examples of very few examples of people with severe flaws or medical problems which yes I do agree can fix most people.
for normal people the problem is not the same, and a lot of people like me are capped by lot of small things that are very hard or near impossible to fix
that's what i call harmony, and its mostly determined by genetics.
i don't believe most people will get any results by these surgeries because their face may indeed look unharmious
harmony is the result of contribution, to a extent i agree with you, but the "little flaws" are in everyone, even chad. thats why there is no perfect human, hexum had nct, chico flat cheek bones etc (both of those can be fixed btw)

Last edited:
you cant ascend that much without good base
a good base is ratios, were are in the modern age where you can buy ratios

• JFL
Reactions: lilith