mtn+ can surgerymax into chad

just kys atp
bad harmony - bad base

htn good harmony - good base

do i have to talk to you like a fucking kid?

Mtns cannot turn into chad through surgery unless they have some sort of insane base. The only person who became chad through surgery with a meh base was Salludon.

Salludon despite being a MTN still had features that 99% of the population let alone this forum does not have. You will not turn into a chad through surgery you probably couldn’t even if you were a chadlite because it would just be ratios thatd be throwing u off.

You can’t fix ratios

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
Mtns cannot turn into chad through surgery unless they have some sort of insane base. The only person who became chad through surgery with a meh base was Salludon.

Salludon despite being a MTN still had features that 99% of the population let alone this forum does not have. You will not turn into a chad through surgery you probably couldn’t even if you were a chadlite because it would just be ratios thatd be throwing u off.

You can’t fix ratios
keep sucking hes nearly done

You can’t fix ratios
nice job, wrote a book but didnt read the fucking post, usual .org rotter

read the post and come back

nice job, wrote a book but didnt read the fucking post, usual .org rotter

read the post and come back
Nobody is going to go for Lefort 3, obo, etc

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
“JUST AFFORD SURGERIES BRO!!!” Another lame ass thread added to ignored

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

You can’t fix ratios
Salludon is an uncanny fuck who isnt chad

alot of copers deny surgery and say its really limited

the only real limit with surgery is surgery management, so pretty much how much anesthesia you can tolerate, with unlimited money you can go from mtn to chad

logically and fundamentally it should be obvious anyone can reach chadlite/chad appeal

shit eyes? no problem!
View attachment 2721946

retarded recessed loser? no problem!
View attachment 2721953

shit midface? no problem!

View attachment 2721954

shit ipd?

niggas, listen you can literally buy ratios, fix failos & buy halos, you broke ass niggas need to get your money up not your funny up

None of them ended up being good looking but a complete mess
She looks mega ugly and botched in the after

This sheboon looks horrible too

You gotta stop coping by telling yourself to give shit examples of guys who didn't even ascend .
No one has ever become a chad as a sub chad from surgeries and no one can
You are simply born as a chad not made

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
View attachment 2722059

View attachment 2722060

You gotta stop coping by telling yourself to give shit examples of guys who didn't even ascend .
He is just coping tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and 5.5psl
View attachment 2722059

View attachment 2722060

nice job excluding the birdcel that did ascend you fucking baboon

the surgeries showcased are highlighted as the surgery, not the person

also looks mega ugly after plexy? copium to the fucking max

you are the pinnacle of shitty takes

nice job excluding the birdcel that did ascend you fucking baboon

the surgeries showcased are highlighted as the surgery, not the person

also looks mega ugly after plexy? copium to the fucking max

you are the pinnacle of shitty takes
This is a legit downgrade and ur low iq if u think otherwise
IMG 3602

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

the only real limit with surgery is surgery management, so pretty much how much anesthesia you can tolerate, with unlimited money you can go from mtn to chad

logically and fundamentally it should be obvious anyone can reach chadlite/chad appeal

shit eyes? no problem!
View attachment 2721946

View attachment 2721953

View attachment 2721954

shit ipd?

niggas, listen you can literally buy ratios, fix failos & buy halos, you broke ass niggas need to get your money up not your funny up

Ascending to HTN is relatively easy with the knowledge and techniques built up in the PSL sphere. But Chad is still something very rare for an incel to ascend to. I don’t think I have any case of a shit maxilla cell becoming a chad. I have a couple which made it to chadlite territory but those are rare

Ascending to HTN is relatively easy with the knowledge and techniques built up in the PSL sphere. But Chad is still something very rare for an incel to ascend to. I don’t think I have any case of a shit maxilla cell becoming a chad. I have a couple which made it to chadlite territory but those are rare
btw real life htn/chadlite is chad, add height to that you are a chad, people here are stuck up on the psl system, but it isnt that accurate in real life, it become apparent when you have people on here saying sean o pry is mtn and some random htn in their school a chad, doesnt really add up

I'm already moneymaxxing broyolo

• Love it
you promised you would get a surgery by 30, keep up to that promise nigga
will do bro, i will be "glowing up" at 30. Already gonna get braces in the next few weeks.

will do bro, i will be "glowing up" at 30. Already gonna get braces in the next few weeks.
amazing dude, your 30's will be good!! you will finally slay

amazing dude, your 30's will be good!! you will finally slay
thanks bro, i just got to figure out what surgeries i need to get. A consultation is needed with a top level surgeon in my country !

• Love it
shh, i was going to keep that gatekept from him, hes obv retarded, make him have a social outcast genetic outcome

edit your message nigga

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis
thanks bro, i just got to figure out what surgeries i need to get. A consultation is needed with a top level surgeon in my country !
go to italy lol

shit eyes? no problem!
View attachment 2721946

View attachment 2721953

View attachment 2721954

shit ipd?

@Orc proven wrong once again bro

"It is important for us to die because most of the time people don't change their mind, they just die. If you live forever, we might become a very ossified society where new ideas cannot succeed"

"It is important for us to die because most of the time people don't change their mind, they just die. If you live forever, we might become a very ossified society where new ideas cannot succeed"
Is that a orc quote 🤣😭😂

Consider the work of God: who can make straight what he has made crooked?

Is that a orc quote 🤣😭😂
nope, quoted from Calvin Coolidge, orc is a oldcel who spewls about his age group and does not have any interest in zoomers (does not know what appeals to our generation)

shit eyes? no problem!
View attachment 2721946

View attachment 2721953

View attachment 2721954

shit ipd?

dnr but cope

That is possibly the worst rhinoplasty I've seen in my life
not even going to say anything, your a graycel, that speaks for itself

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
Consider the work of God: who can make straight what he has made crooked?
we are far from nature, people saying "cant recreate nature" is so retarded

not even going to say anything, your a graycel, that speaks for itself
Screenshot 2024 02 10 00 32 13 05 e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc

Nigga thinks that this nose looks normal 💀 do you even go outside bro
people do not look like this, not even subhumans

View attachment 2733341
Nigga thinks that this nose looks normal 💀 do you even go outside bro
people do not look like this, not even subhumans
instead of 2 males arguing about this, lets add a foid into the equation

the foid is only mtb tho but she responds rapid quick, i can ask other foids or my gf if u want but that would take longer

surgery can never do that much

instead of 2 males arguing about this, lets add a foid into the equation

View attachment 2733354

the foid is only mtb tho but she responds rapid quick, i can ask other foids or my gf if u want but that would take longer
DUH, his jaw was subhuman but he'd do better without that horrible rhinoplasty

some video with no actual results showing don't disprove me.

the first guy to undergo that exact surgery looked like dogshit.

Probably not a good idea to get something like orbital box osteotomy at turkey shithole.

yeah they all went up 0.5-1 points, none 3 points
those are just a highlight of 1 or more surgery for the specific area, not a full case

DUH, his jaw was subhuman but he'd do better without that horrible rhinoplasty
?? your argument was that no one looked like that, but to normal people he looks.. normal

some video with no actual results showing don't disprove me.

the first guy to undergo that exact surgery looked like dogshit.
not all cases look the same, surgeons, bases & status play into it

Probably not a good idea to get something like orbital box osteotomy at turkey shithole.
welp someone did and seem to be recovering well, hes the pig for now and will be the determining factor if we should go with rsm for obo

we will see if he proves eppley wrong