Muh MBTI is pseudo...

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
People here say MBTI is pseudo and there is no correlation to real life even though the vast majority of people on incel forums are INTP and INTJ despite it in total only making up 8.1% of the male population.

The chance of asking a person on here what their MBTI is and getting INTx as an answer is legit in 1/3 even though it only makes up 8.1% of males and supposedly it's pseudo? Give me a break Jesus Christ.

Take the personalitypill unironically, and not the bluepilled kind, the blackpilled "personality is genetic" pill, harshest pill.

There are surgeries for recessed jaws but no surgeries for introverted disagreeable "hermitesque" mental frameworks.

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: polishcel, shortcel88, Deleted member 4106 and 26 others
How do I find my personality type

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
People here say MBTI is pseudo and there is no correlation to real life even though the vast majority of people on incel forums are INTP and INTJ despite it in total only making up 8.1% of the male population.

The chance of asking a person on here what their MBTI is and getting INTx as an answer is legit in 1/3 even though it only makes up 8.1% of males and supposedly it's pseudo? Give me a break Jesus Christ.

Take the personalitypill unironically, and not the bluepilled kind, the blackpilled "personality is genetic" pill, harshest pill.
There are surgeries for recessed jaws but no surgeries for introverted disagreeable "hermitesque" mental frameworks.

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444
take the ‘personality is only partially genetic’ pill.

Also, I’m fine wth being INTP, it mogs. And I can behave in a very friendly and agreeable way if I have to, it’s trainable.

• Hmm...
which is why ESTPs/ESFPs slay while INFPs rotmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and HarrierDuBois
How do I find my personality type
Here is the simplest way to get an overral layout of it, then you can deepdive more niche if you'd like later but it's good to get it started.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
im esfj

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, NordicMaxxer and Xangsane

I’m intj

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29581 and HarrierDuBois
xNxPs are prone to inactivity.
Body of an actual INFP:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 23218 and DelonLover1999
Its pseudoscience you cant oversimplify human nature and personalities into different discrete categories based on some fictional system lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 29155, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Its pseudoscience you cant oversimplify human nature and personalities into different discrete categories based on some fictional system lol
Then why is half this forum INTx?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Wouldn't hormones and environment changes affect this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Wouldn't hormones and environment changes affect this?
Hormones do not affect how you absorb information, where you get your energy from, what you listen to for decision making, and how you tackkle your tasks. Genetics is genetics.

Then why is half this forum INTx?
Becuause incels are introverted, live in their heads and try to analyze everything. it doesnt take a genius to figure it out. see how you can draw correlations with such vague terms, it's just a shallow attempt of categorizing people broadly. Personality has a complex multidimensional nature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 29155, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I'm torn!
Take it at your own pace, most INFP are 4w5/5w4 or 1w9/9w1 but there are INFPs like Keanu Reeves that's 9w8 and Nicolas Cage with 6w7.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Take it at your own pace, most INFP are 4w5/5w4 or 1w9/9w1 but there are INFPs like Keanu Reeves that's 9w8 and Nicolas Cage with 6w7.
do I seem more of a 4 or a 9?

• +1
Becuause incels are introverted, live in their heads and try to analyze everything. it doesnt take a genius to figure it out. see how you can draw correlations with such vague terms, it's just a shallow attempt of categorizing people broadly. Personality has a complex multidimensional nature
Obviously everyone is different but it's a good general layout of getting a broad picture of how a person functions to quite a noticeable extent.

• +1
Reactions: NordicMaxxer
Different tests say i am INTJ 1w9 no idea what that shit means. Care to explain?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Different tests say i am INTJ 1w9 no idea what that shit means. Care to explain?
The only explanation I see is that my theory holds up.

Obviously everyone is different but it's a good general layout of getting a broad picture of how a person functions to quite a noticeable extent.
Its pseudoscience, lacks any scientifical evidence and is riddled with inconsistencies as its users are retarded and can not type themselves properly. The big 5, however is backed up by empirical studies

• +1
The only explanation I see is that my theory holds up.
How do I learn about this stuff? Always thought it was stupid but had some online friends be interested in it

i'm polyfluidmbti

• +1
Its pseudoscience, lacks any scientifical evidence and is riddled with inconsistencies as its users are retarded and can not type themselves properly. The big 5, however is backed up by empirical studies
Empirical evidence perhaps, but my insanely powerful gut feeling and intuition gave me this theory that seems to hold up.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

Personality is always highly adapted by someones life experiences and mainly parenting. Boys with present Father’s have a 75% chance of adapting behaviorisms from their Father. That’s just how it is. Somewhere in your 20s you stop developing your personality and that’s how you will stay forever unless something negatively life changing happens.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 29155 and HarrierDuBois
How do I learn about this stuff? Always thought it was stupid but had some online friends be interested in it
Just read.

@HarrierDuBois what this mean
IMG 6578

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, try2beme and HarrierDuBois
how does that work
Everyone has a primary number and then a secondary number right next to it either up or down, for example 1w2, 5w4, 8w7, 9w1 etc.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
“Things a CCO says” is so general, literally can fit anyone
It's supposed to be general but no it does not fit anyone I do not relate to most of the alternatives.

Is it bad
No MBTI is "bad" but I noticed that INTx makes up a majority of incel forums despite being rare types irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
It's supposed to be general but no it does not fit anyone I do not relate to most of the alternatives.

No MBTI is "bad" but I noticed that INTx makes up a majority of incel forums despite being rare types irl.
WHAT DOES INTJ MEAN.

WHAT DOES INTJ MEAN.
1. Means I am right.

Strengths & Weaknesses​

Architect (INTJ) Strengths​

• Rational – Architects pride themselves on the power of their minds. They can reframe nearly any challenge as an opportunity to hone their rational thinking skills and expand their knowledge – and with this mindset, they can devise inventive solutions to even the most arduous of problems.
  • Informed – Few personality types are as devoted as Architects to developing rational, correct, and evidence-based opinions. Rather than hunches or half-baked assumptions, they base their conclusions on research and analysis. This gives them the conviction that they need to stand up for their ideas, even in the face of disagreement.
  • Independent – For these personalities, conformity is more or less synonymous with mediocrity. Creative and self-motivated, Architects strive to do things their own way. They can imagine few things more frustrating than allowing arbitrary rules or conventions to stand in the way of their success.
  • Determined – This personality type is known for being ambitious and goal-oriented. Architects won’t rest until they’ve achieved their own definition of success – which usually entails mastering the subjects and pursuits that matter to them.
  • Curious – Architects are open to new ideas – as long as those ideas are rational and evidence-based, that is. Skeptical by nature, Architects are especially drawn to offbeat or contrarian points of view. And if the facts prove them wrong, they are generally happy to revise their opinions.
  • Original – Without Architects, the world would be a far less interesting place. This personality type’s rebellious streak is responsible for some of history’s most unconventional ideas and inventions. Even in their everyday lives, Architects force the people around them to consider new (and sometimes startling) ways of looking at things.

Architect (INTJ) Weaknesses​

• Arrogant – Architects might be knowledgeable, but they’re not infallible. Their self-assurance can blind them to useful input from other people – especially anyone they deem to be intellectually inferior. These personalities can also come across as needlessly harsh or single-minded in trying to prove others wrong.
  • Dismissive of Emotions – For Architects, rationality is king. But emotional context often matters more than people with this personality type care to admit. Architects can get impatient with anyone who seems to value feelings more than facts. Unfortunately, ignoring emotion is its own type of bias – one that can cloud Architects’ judgment.
  • Overly Critical – These personalities tend to have a great deal of self-control, particularly when it comes to thoughts and feelings. When the people in their lives fail to match their level of restraint, Architects can appear scathingly critical. But this criticism can be unfair, based on arbitrary standards rather than a full understanding of human nature.
  • Combative – Architects hate blindly following anything without understanding why. This includes restrictions and the authority figures who impose them. People with this personality type can get caught up in arguing about useless rules and regulations – but sometimes these battles are distractions from more important matters.
  • Socially Clueless – Architects’ relentless rationality can lead to frustration in their social lives. Their efforts to defy expectations may leave them feeling isolated or disconnected from other people. At times, they may become cynical about the value of relationships altogether, questioning the importance of love and connection.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Which one is the most attractive
Depends, all ESxx types generally have an easy time connecting with others and being social and outgoing, tradeoff is they rarely ever become truly successful, the rarer introverted types oftentimes end up sad BUT they have the higher chance of truly making it.
IxFPs for example are generally daydreaming unproductive emotional personality types but it's also the most common ones among actors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 30432
1. Means I am right.

Strengths & Weaknesses​

Architect (INTJ) Strengths​

• Rational – Architects pride themselves on the power of their minds. They can reframe nearly any challenge as an opportunity to hone their rational thinking skills and expand their knowledge – and with this mindset, they can devise inventive solutions to even the most arduous of problems.
  • Informed – Few personality types are as devoted as Architects to developing rational, correct, and evidence-based opinions. Rather than hunches or half-baked assumptions, they base their conclusions on research and analysis. This gives them the conviction that they need to stand up for their ideas, even in the face of disagreement.
  • Independent – For these personalities, conformity is more or less synonymous with mediocrity. Creative and self-motivated, Architects strive to do things their own way. They can imagine few things more frustrating than allowing arbitrary rules or conventions to stand in the way of their success.
  • Determined – This personality type is known for being ambitious and goal-oriented. Architects won’t rest until they’ve achieved their own definition of success – which usually entails mastering the subjects and pursuits that matter to them.
  • Curious – Architects are open to new ideas – as long as those ideas are rational and evidence-based, that is. Skeptical by nature, Architects are especially drawn to offbeat or contrarian points of view. And if the facts prove them wrong, they are generally happy to revise their opinions.
  • Original – Without Architects, the world would be a far less interesting place. This personality type’s rebellious streak is responsible for some of history’s most unconventional ideas and inventions. Even in their everyday lives, Architects force the people around them to consider new (and sometimes startling) ways of looking at things.

Architect (INTJ) Weaknesses​

• Arrogant – Architects might be knowledgeable, but they’re not infallible. Their self-assurance can blind them to useful input from other people – especially anyone they deem to be intellectually inferior. These personalities can also come across as needlessly harsh or single-minded in trying to prove others wrong.
  • Dismissive of Emotions – For Architects, rationality is king. But emotional context often matters more than people with this personality type care to admit. Architects can get impatient with anyone who seems to value feelings more than facts. Unfortunately, ignoring emotion is its own type of bias – one that can cloud Architects’ judgment.
  • Overly Critical – These personalities tend to have a great deal of self-control, particularly when it comes to thoughts and feelings. When the people in their lives fail to match their level of restraint, Architects can appear scathingly critical. But this criticism can be unfair, based on arbitrary standards rather than a full understanding of human nature.
  • Combative – Architects hate blindly following anything without understanding why. This includes restrictions and the authority figures who impose them. People with this personality type can get caught up in arguing about useless rules and regulations – but sometimes these battles are distractions from more important matters.
  • Socially Clueless – Architects’ relentless rationality can lead to frustration in their social lives. Their efforts to defy expectations may leave them feeling isolated or disconnected from other people. At times, they may become cynical about the value of relationships altogether, questioning the importance of love and connection.
Okay thanks you’re a G. Swedish people are nice

• Love it
Depends, all ESxx types generally have an easy time connecting with others and being social and outgoing, tradeoff is they rarely ever become truly successful, the rarer introverted types oftentimes end up sad BUT they have the higher chance of truly making it.
IxFPs for example are generally daydreaming unproductive emotional personality types but it's also the most common ones among actors.
So would lobotomy be a smart surgery to get

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 25938, Earth Dollar and 2 others