Muh MBTI is pseudo...

People here say MBTI is pseudo and there is no correlation to real life even though the vast majority of people on incel forums are INTP and INTJ despite it in total only making up 8.1% of the male population.

The chance of asking a person on here what their MBTI is and getting INTx as an answer is legit in 1/3 even though it only makes up 8.1% of males and supposedly it's pseudo? Give me a break Jesus Christ.

Take the personalitypill unironically, and not the bluepilled kind, the blackpilled "personality is genetic" pill, harshest pill.

There are surgeries for recessed jaws but no surgeries for introverted disagreeable "hermitesque" mental frameworks.

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444
I am ISFP-A. 🥹

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 30942
ESTJ ENTJ is best i think

People here say MBTI is pseudo and there is no correlation to real life even though the vast majority of people on incel forums are INTP and INTJ despite it in total only making up 8.1% of the male population.

The chance of asking a person on here what their MBTI is and getting INTx as an answer is legit in 1/3 even though it only makes up 8.1% of males and supposedly it's pseudo? Give me a break Jesus Christ.

Take the personalitypill unironically, and not the bluepilled kind, the blackpilled "personality is genetic" pill, harshest pill.

There are surgeries for recessed jaws but no surgeries for introverted disagreeable "hermitesque" mental frameworks.

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444
what is mtbi?

even though the vast majority of people on incel forums are INTP
Jud rfxudx

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Best one tbh,
Jesus, Muhammed, Buddha, Hitler etc. all INFJ they leave the largest impact on the world.
@StrangerDanger why do i feel both entp and infj ?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Who is good at gauging MBTI? Anyone can tell me what you think i am?

estp 7w8

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

Ngl, finding this bullshit

@StrangerDanger why do i feel both entp and infj ?
Feel both how
both have Fe and Ti but they are very different best would be to read about the cognitive functions but here are some simple key differences that can be observed

Idealism vs Possibilities
Extenal morals vs Subjective logic
Hopeful vs Cynical
Depth vs Breadth
Planning vs Adaption
Reflective vs Inquisitive
Stubborn/Determined vs Open minded/Ambiguous
Caring vs Playful
Deep hidden insights vs Out-of-the-box thinking
Meaning vs Novelty
Conscientious vs Resourceful
Reserved vs Daring
Appreciative vs Detached
Empathetic listening vs Analytical listening

Feel both how
both have Fe and Ti but they are very different best would be to read about the cognitive functions but here are some simple key differences that can be observed

Idealism vs Possibilities
Extenal morals vs Subjective logic
Hopeful vs Cynical
Depth vs Breadth
Planning vs Adaption
Reflective vs Inquisitive
Stubborn/Determined vs Open minded/Ambiguous
Caring vs Playful
Deep hidden insights vs Out-of-the-box thinking
Meaning vs Novelty
Conscientious vs Resourceful
Reserved vs Daring
Appreciative vs Detached
Empathetic listening vs Analytical listening
the second part so i am ENTP?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Personality is created from how others treat you due to your looks so this stuff doesn’t matter

Personality is created from how others treat you due to your looks so this stuff doesn’t matter
Your cognitive functions do not change from how people treat you.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
It’s genes + environment
Your cognitive functions are genes exclusively, your cognitive functions won't change from environment.

• Hmm...
Your cognitive functions are genes exclusively, your cognitive functions won't change from environment.
No they are not if that were the case identical twins would have the same type, however it is determined in early childhood
Later on your cognitive functions wont change in order but the enviroment affects how well they are developed

No idea what I am as I always get different results.

I already made a thread about it, if you are intp or infp, it is over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
No they are not if that were the case identical twins would have the same type, however it is determined in early childhood
Later on your cognitive functions wont change in order but the enviroment affects how well they are developed
Nevermind then. Point is looksmaxxing won't change your MBTI like @Krakowski said.

I already made a thread about it, if you are intp or infp, it is over
Half of org is INTP, I am INFP.

• Hmm...