Muh MBTI is pseudo...

So would lobotomy be a smart surgery to get
Embrace it, the INxx types are rarer and more likely to be incel but also more likely to become truly successful and revolutionary.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Dr SmalCox and Deleted member 30432
but my insanely powerful gut feeling and intuition gave me this theory that seems to hold up.
Exactly, see. you inductively disproved it yourself right now of how a weak system it is.
You just described introverted intuition in detail "my insanely powerful gut feeling and intuition gave me this theory that seems to hold up" , it's a hallmark for the INxJs due to Ni dom. However, you are supposedly an INFP, lacking Ni in your function stack. This highlights the limitations of MBTI Theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 30432
Everyone has a primary number and then a secondary number right next to it either up or down, for example 1w2, 5w4, 8w7, 9w1 etc.
im 5w8 or 8w2

Embrace it, the INxx types are rarer and more likely to be incel but also more likely to become truly successful and revolutionary.
Isn’t this cope bc if you’re attractive ppl won’t care

E.g a girl would find chad’s introvertedness cute but incel’s extrovertedness bothersome

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Exactly, see. you inductively disproved it yourself right now of how a weak system it is.
You just described introverted intuition in detail "my insanely powerful gut feeling and intuition gave me this theory that seems to hold up" , it's a hallmark for the INxJs due to Ni dom. However, you are supposedly an INFP, lacking Ni in your function stack. This highlights the limitations of MBTI Theory
I am not NI at all, I am FI dom 100%.

Isn’t this cope bc if you’re attractive ppl won’t care

E.g a girl would find chad’s introvertedness cute but incel’s extrovertedness bothersome
Obviously but a MTN introvert will rot at home while a MTN extrovert will party and fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 30432
they are connected?
Yes, as I said x number as primary then the secondary number is the one right next to the primary number in either ascending or descending order.

The vast majority of people that get into MBTI initially type themselves as intuitives because they frame sensors as unthinking NPCs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
I am not NI at all, I am FI dom 100%.
How come you prioritize your insanely powerful gut feeling (Ni) over tangible, empirical evidence (Te)

• +1
Yes, as I said x number as primary then the secondary number is the one right next to the primary number in either ascending or descending order.
that doeent make sense how can xangasane be 9w3 why are they connected by lines

Well F's are only found in females and that's half the population right there.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I’m an infp subhuman

they are connected? and its 5w8 or 8w5
It can only be the neighbouring numbers, the digit below/above
So enneagream 5 has wings 5w4 or 5w6 because 4 and 6 is neighbouring 5

• +1
It can only be the neighbouring numbers, the digit below/above
So enneagream 5 has wings 5w4 or 5w6 because 4 and 6 is neighbouring 5
what about the lines

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
that doeent make sense how can xangasane be 9w3 why are they connected by lines
@Xangsane is 9w1 because 1 comes after 9 in the wheel, and ignore the lines. Up and down order.

How come you prioritize your insanely powerful gut feeling (Ni) over tangible, empirical evidence (Te)
View attachment 2363579
No idea tbh.

Well F's are only found in females and that's half the population right there.
How do MBTI types differ between genders? - Quora

I’m an infp subhuman
Don't seem like an INFP tbh but could be wrong.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and rand anon
Screen Shot 2023 08 05 at 71205 PM

is this a chad mbti?

• +1
IxFPs are most commonly found among famous creatives, poets, artists, painters, actors, sculptors, writers, etc.

bro what the fuck did i just stumble upon?
this literally describes me to a tee

Screen Shot 2023 08 05 at 71908 PM

• +1
  • +1
I always get INFJ so fucked

• Love it
I don't think I'm extroverted at all
You dont need to be extroverted to be an ENFP
They have Ne > Fi instead of Fi > Ne. You seem like an Ne dom because you see random external things and your brain goes nuts and makes different associations and create random ideas which you later post on this forum and try to reflect on. You are all over the place.
ENFPs first ideate with their external intuition and then reflect how they feel about it internally. While INFPs have a strong moral framework they abide by and try to expand it by using external intituion as a tool to work within boundaries of what they feel is important to them
Ne is basically like ADHD and being able to see things from multiple perspectives but ENFPs take a step back to reflect on their feelings

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, HarrierDuBois and Xangsane
To be an incel it’s almost a requirement that you have to be autistic
And I would bet money that people who get INTX are all autistic or borderline autistic.

It’s not a personality pill it’s an “nt is a prerequisite” pill

Also you would have to prove that having this type causes you to be an incel, rather than being an incel causes this type, which you cannot do.

You dont need to be extroverted to be an ENFP
They have Ne > Fi instead of Fi > Ne. You seem like an Ne dom because you see random external things and your brain goes nuts and makes different associations and create random ideas which you later post on this forum and try to reflect on. You are all over the place.
ENFPs first ideate with their external intuition and then reflect how they feel about it internally. While INFPs have a strong moral framework they abide by and try to expand it by using external intituion as a tool to work within boundaries of what they feel is important to them
Ne is basically like ADHD and being able to see things from multiple perspectives but ENFPs take a step back to reflect on their feelings
View attachment 2363626
Do I seem like an adhdcel?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
it's psudeo because it's old as hell. literally published in 1944. people still use that shit for some reason when it makes more sense for it to be on a spectrum.

• +1
i forgot to tell you, played an hour of disco elysium and it's really cool. The use of psychology in gameplay and the wordplay is really good. I'm assuming english isn't your first language so it's really nice you're so into the language.

• Love it
According to the test highlighted in the second comment, I'm ISTP-T.

• +1
Do you know your enneagram? I am INFP 4w5.
What the Enneagram Types Say About Your Personality
The Enneagram model: Personality typing can inform your compliance  perspective | Premium | Compliance Week
INTP 5w4, 548

i would much rather be my current type and confident rather than be something like an ESTP or ESFJ, the more "socially accepted" types

Where did you get the rarity stats from, can you send them?

• +1
jesus christ bro

this obnoxious single digit iq cunt

kys

ignored

it’s not pseudo

people are just confused by its either/or states, and their own autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
it's not perfect, but it's way more informative and accurate than IQ tests

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
I always get INFJ so fucked
Best one tbh,
Jesus, Muhammed, Buddha, Hitler etc. all INFJ they leave the largest impact on the world.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, Dr SmalCox and Chadlet666
i forgot to tell you, played an hour of disco elysium and it's really cool. The use of psychology in gameplay and the wordplay is really good. I'm assuming english isn't your first language so it's really nice you're so into the language.
Yeah I'm a native swedish speaker but that game has insanely good dialogue.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath