Muh MBTI is pseudo...

and youre delusional flat earth believer
I am not a flat earth believer. You are definitely xNTx but I have you at ENTP because of NE dom just shooting ideas like a machine gun.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
INTP 5w4, 548

i would much rather be my current type and confident rather than be something like an ESTP or ESFJ, the more "socially accepted" types

Where did you get the rarity stats from, can you send them?
Interesting, I am INFP 4w5 so we are close on our enneagrams, both value individualism.
Accueil - Quora | Entj personality, Mbti personality, Personality types

• +1
got INTJ twice on 2 different tests i took 7 years ago

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Im ESTP-A, gotten it 3 times now

• +1
I always get Intj.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and HarrierDuBois
fair enough but you could argue that being incel shapes your personality to become INXX

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
fair enough but you could argue that being incel shapes your personality to become INXX
You don't become intuitive or introverted from your looks, most actors are INFP despite it technically being an antisocial personality type.

• +1
You don't become intuitive or introverted from your looks, most actors are INFP despite it technically being an antisocial personality type.
i'm not sure that's true lol

but think about it... if you take your average incel rotter and make him take the test then there's pretty much no way you're not gonna get INxx with the answers that he'll select. he can't be extroverted because he has no opportunities to be.

• +1
i'm not sure that's true lol

but think about it... if you take your average incel rotter and make him take the test then there's pretty much no way you're not gonna get INxx with the answers that he'll select
Low tier normies that are ESxx get laid at parties nonetheless, these things are genetic.

• +1
Low tier normies that are ESxx get laid at parties nonetheless, these things are genetic.
they do have more friends i guess but i don't really see them getting laid at all. maybe every once in a blue moon.

• +1
they do have more friends i guess but i don't really see them getting laid at all
I see LTNs getting laid plenty if social circlce maxxed and that happens usually by being Exxx.

I see LTNs getting laid plenty if social circlce maxxed and that happens usually by being Exxx.
I don't see it. I only see them in cucked LTRs here and there. getting laid is for HTNs and up.

• +1
I don't see it. I only see them in cucked LTRs here and there. getting laid is for HTNs and up.
I see people who would get told it's time to rope on here get laid irl just because they are extroverted.

• +1
There are surgeries for recessed jaws but no surgeries for introverted disagreeable "hermitesque" mental frameworks.
this is probably the most brutal truth of them all for me knowing I can never change my personality no matter how hard I try

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
The lines are another system of enneagram called tritypes. It classifies people by 3 enneagrams as connected in that graph. For example I am a 548.
im 548 aswell

• Love it
The lines are another system of enneagram called tritypes. It classifies people by 3 enneagrams as connected in that graph. For example I am a 548.
How can you connect 548?

Becuause incels are introverted, live in their heads and try to analyze everything. it doesnt take a genius to figure it out. see how you can draw correlations with such vague terms, it's just a shallow attempt of categorizing people broadly. Personality has a complex multidimensional nature
You are talking much more eloquently after the ravi avi

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and incel194012940
i'm INTJ, but this shit doesn't mean much.

• +1
  • +1
Nigga you don't even know how 8 functions in mbti works.
Poeple in online spaces call themselves intx cause they want to be that not cause they are.(they think it's cool)
16 personality test is retarded and everybody manipulate it to get the result they want.

• +1
Nigga you don't even know how 8 functions in mbti works.
Poeple in online spaces call themselves intx cause they want to be that not cause they are.(they think it's cool)
16 personality test is retarded and everybody manipulate it to get the result they want.
To some extent sure but if you answer truthfully you get an honest result that will also correlate to you as a person when reading up on it, and yes I know how the functions work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31604
  • +1
So what do you suggest? No difference in prevelance between different types and being on here?
Mbti is bullshit but yeah if every person answered objectively there wouldn't be drastic diffrence between poeple here type and poeple irl type(just more mentally ill here)

Mbti is bullshit but yeah if every person answered objectively there wouldn't be drastic diffrence between poeple here type and poeple irl type(just more mentally ill here)
Are you really sure? I definitely see more INTx on the internet than IRL tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Are you really sure? I definitely see more INTx on the internet than IRL tbh.
What you see is more abused dog social anxietymaxxed poeple online who call themselves muh introvert

• +1
What you see is more abused dog social anxietymaxxed poeple online who call themselves muh introvert
So you think the average man on the internet is ISTJ just like real life?

• +1
I just don't see it tbh. The odds of a large chunk of people here faking their answers to get an INTx type just seems more unlikely than there being a correlation between INTx and being on incel forums.

I just don't see it tbh. The odds of a large chunk of people here faking their answers to get an INTx type just seems more unlikely than there being a correlation between INTx and being on incel forums.
It's not like they are actively faking It's just their cognitive bias
Muh I'm very logical T(is he? Really or he just think being a feeler is cringe?)
Muh I'm very forwardthinker N(is he? Or he just think sensors are austic robot npcs and therefore cringe)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 25938
It's not like they are actively faking It's just their cognitive bias
Muh I'm very logical T(is he? Really or he just think being a feeler is cringe?)
Muh I'm very forwardthinker N(is he? Or he just think sensors are austic robot npcs and therefore cringe)
Sure but most people taking the test for the first time (which is a decent chunk of .org) won't even know what a sensor or intuitive is so they just answer the questions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Sure but most people taking the test for the first time (which is a decent chunk of .org) won't even know what a sensor or intuitive is so they just answer the questions.
That's why 16 personality is retarded the questions are very obvious
It ask if you rely on your brain or your heart directly
And you are very naive if you think avg person in any online forum wouldn't pick the brain without even thinking about it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Clark69
And you are very naive if you think avg person in any online forum wouldn't pick the brain without even thinking about it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Clark69
And you are very naive if you think avg person in any online forum would pick the brain without even thinking about it
You could be right you could be wrong. My theory seems correct as long as people aren't deliberately making themselves get the results they want.

• +1
im an enfp

• Woah