MUH WHITE WOMAN LOVE BBC. MUH WHITE WOMAN LOVE ETHNICS... (GTFIH)

i am proud of you bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and ThreadMatters
I imagine its the same in other countries according to @Dr Shekelberg @HowAmIAlive123 @Mathafack
Ok u guys gonna call me out coping and stuff like that

BUT

Idk where the motion comes, that average looking guys are Not subhuman
Due to my job, I see so many subhumans with gfs, it's not even funny anymore

I totally agree with Yuyevon with anything he says in that regard

I feel like blackpiller put sex in a unreachable podest, while it's not that hard to actualy get laid tbh

Blackpill is about female nature, and not every women has access to chad

Still,

AWALT NEVER LTR

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 5393
why are you always trolling srs
This whole site is trolling but maybe it’s different in Sweden but in London and the uk ethnics get laid easily

This whole site is trolling but maybe it’s different in Sweden but in London and the uk ethnics get laid easily
Dang im going in uk in like a week
I have a chance to slay there if im diagnosied with autism adhd and some schizophrenia + 5k posts on this shithole + bad english irl tbhbtbh ???

Dang im going in uk in like a week
I have a chance to slay there if im diagnosied with autism adhd and some schizophrenia + 5k posts on this shithole + bad english irl tbhbtbh ???
FAce and height

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
most white girls dont want ethnics no matter how goodlooking because of the stigma/low status. Its just niche game
Stigma and low status doesn’t apply to good looking ethnics.

You’re coping if you think most White girls would reject ethnics like zayn Malik, Tyson beckford, broderick hunter or Toni mahfud because of stigma / low status, which isn’t even that much of a factor outside of extremely racist areas.

Looks theory is law.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Stigma and low status doesn’t apply to good looking ethnics.

You’re coping if you think most White girls would reject ethnics like zayn Malik, Tyson beckford, broderick hunter or Toni mahfud because of stigma / low status, which isn’t even that much of a factor outside of extremely racist areas.

Looks theory is law.
They would, i have tried it on tinder and i kept matching with the same girls with different PSL ethnics.

girls being with ethnics is a huge stigma, u are really delusional if u think otherwise

also toni mahfud is a photoshopper

Last edited:
They would, i have tried it on tinder and i kept matching with the same girls with different PSL ethnics.

girls being with ethnics is a huge stigma, u are really delusional if u think otherwise
6 PSL ethnic has no stigma attached, ur coping. The negative stereotypes around ethnics are short height, bad looks, bad behaviour, bad smell, etc. All of which are obliterated the moment the ethnic is good looking, well groomed and not manlet.

You’re delusional if you think stigma around dating ethnics is still severe when the ethnic has looks halo, especially in the western world where ethnics are actively put on a pedestal by society. You’re barking hard from the basement rn ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5393 and johncruz12345
6 PSL ethnic has no stigma attached, ur coping. The negative stereotypes around ethnics are short height, bad looks, bad behaviour, bad smell, etc. All of which are obliterated the moment the ethnic is good looking, well groomed and not manlet.

You’re delusional if you think stigma around dating ethnics is still severe when the ethnic has looks halo, especially in the western world where ethnics are actively put on a pedestal by society. You’re barking hard from the basement rn ngl
Brootal ethnic pill.

maybe in canada but i dont see that reflected here

a girl being with/dating an ethnic is a big stigma, thats just how it is. Obviously ethnics can still get girls but most arent interested because of that.

also idk why im debating with u, ur on my ignore list

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
maybe in canada but i dont see that reflected here

a girl being with/dating an ethnic is a big stigma, thats just how it is. Obviously ethnics can still get girls but most arent interested because of that.

also idk why im debating with u, ur on my ignore list
Ur low t asf ngl

I imagine its the same in other countries according to @Dr Shekelberg @HowAmIAlive123 @Mathafack
ye u are right but I see many nibbas with white girls, 0 sandcel tho.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Screenshot 20201030 114610 Discord

Explain this

@Yuyevon is swedish right? 'ethnic' there prob refers more to the middle eastern and african refugees that are quite poor/low class and haven't really integrated with the general society. id assume there would be more stigma w associating among them (and also the populations would be overall worse looking).

i dont think being non-white holds the same stereotype here in NA tbh; [good looking] blacks/mulattos are pretty much control pop culture, latinos are considered exotic, most people see curries/asians as high class, only jihadist looking menas prob suffer the most bc of stereotypes.

obviously the average white mogs the average ethnic crazy hard; but idk ive seen my younger brother and chaddam friend get told theyre gl/approached, wouldnt happen if there was a severe hit. i cant rly detail anything w/o posting pics tho lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
@Yuyevon is swedish right? 'ethnic' there prob refers more to the middle eastern and african refugees that are quite poor/low class and haven't really integrated with the general society. id assume there would be more stigma w associating among them (and also the populations would be overall worse looking).

i dont think being non-white holds the same stereotype here in NA tbh; [good looking] blacks/mulattos are pretty much control pop culture, latinos are considered exotic, most people see curries/asians as high class, only jihadist looking menas prob suffer the most bc of stereotypes.

obviously the average white mogs the average ethnic crazy hard; but idk ive seen my younger brother and chaddam friend get told theyre gl/approached, wouldnt happen if there was a severe hit. i cant rly detail anything w/o posting pics tho lol.
Discord

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and ThreadMatters
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Blackout.xl
jfl caged at nordics bbc clip
:lul::lul::lul::lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and ThreadMatters
This chadsexual thing is taken too far. Racepill is still real, it's just that looks level badly beats it. It's not to say that race has no impact at all. Broderick Hunter and the chang guy can't perform nearly as well as a white or mulatto slayer on tinder
this. racial preferences are real but if youre desirable youre desirable, just to different extents to different women. being a certain race doesnt make you an incel or a slayer lmao

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
just be goodlooking theory indeed

• Love it
exactly and the quality of girls ethnics will get is much lower (low class/unattractive).

i tried this on tinder with mulatto vs white guy on same PSL and the white guy got much better quality girls.

but i did try a goodlooking mulatto hipster guy and he got some attractive hipster girls, so its niche game
ok but its all relative. race is just one aspect of desirability. ok its quite an influential one but its like saying a guy with a certain nose shape or hair colour or body type or whatever is more desirable. yes but it varies between women and no single aspect on its own will totally define overall desirability. we can rate beauty objectively but there is still a lot of room for subjectivity and variety of tastes among women. this covers all traits including race. basically no one size fits all answer. just be good looking and youll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
ok but its all relative. race is just one aspect of desirability. ok its quite an influential one but its like saying a guy with a certain nose shape or hair colour or body type or whatever is more desirable. yes but it varies between women and no single aspect on its own will totally define overall desirability. we can rate beauty objectively but there is still a lot of room for subjectivity and variety of tastes among women. this covers all traits including race. basically no one size fits all answer. just be good looking and youll be fine
This indian mogs 99% of this forum lmao
LMMpnVZ

The racial slurs here are just that bro if u use them u use them as a meme but in the end the race will have a very small influence over anygirl if ur bones are in check tbh

This indian mogs 99% of this forum lmao
View attachment 771426
The racial slurs here are just that bro if u use them u use them as a meme but in the end the race will have a very small influence over anygirl if ur bones are in check tbh
ok. i agree with you to an extent but this is an extreme example. yes obviously this man is a mogging machine, but i do think race will have a detrimental impact on minorities in most cases, this man would be much less effected but thats because his other features are like 0.1% of the male population, so the influence of race is relatively diminished. race is a real contributor but how influential it is just depends on the woman. in some cases it can work the other way round, if a woman is into a particular ethnicity. it really isnt the be all and end all, but it is one factor which usually will make a significant contribution, though not a definitive one. i dont think theres anything more you can say about it without going into specific situations

• +1