My crazy results from MSM

Carnivore

Carnivore

Mistral
I started taking 1500mg twice daily MSM 2 weeks ago. I mostly started taking it to combat joint pain. I did not know if it would work or not, but I figured why the heck not just buy some and try.

What I noticed:

- Joint pain almost entirely gone (I am an old boomer). The pain I got in my shoulders doing some exercises is completely gone. I am finally able to do pullups again.

- Skin coloring more uniform. The skin looks slightly lighter and less red (less inflamed). I am not an ethnic, but having the skin coloring be more consistent is a huge positive.

The result on joint pain I would say are the "crazy results," so if you are suffering from joint pain, definitely buy some MSM and give it a shot. I pretty much noticed an effect on my joints immediately.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Disbox789, Jungcuck and 4 others
We don't care about health on here only aesthetics. Good post boyo

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, IndraBC and PslGod123
We don't care about health on here only aesthetics. Good post boyo
Health is important FOR aesthetics. You need to be in good health to be able to do the things that will lead to aesthetics. Do not overlook health. I also had wrist pain which is 70% better after starting taking MSM. The wrist pain made it very hard for me to do certain exercises such as bench press (needed for aesthetic chest).

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Shrekguy3838 and Youㅤ
Health is important FOR aesthetics. You need to be in good health to be able to do the things that will lead to aesthetics. Do not overlook health.
yeah true just making fun of some retards

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
Oh, I get it now. Enjoy your youth, when you get to be my age, everything hurts.
Nah I am referring to the "looksmaxers" that do stupid shit like starvemaxing or some other dumb shit

I started taking 1500mg twice daily MSM 2 weeks ago. I mostly started taking it to combat joint pain. I did not know if it would work or not, but I figured why the heck not just buy some and try.

What I noticed:

- Joint pain almost entirely gone (I am an old boomer). The pain I got in my shoulders doing some exercises is completely gone. I am finally able to do pullups again.

- Skin coloring more uniform. The skin looks slightly lighter and less red (less inflamed). I am not an ethnic, but having the skin coloring be more consistent is a huge positive.

The result on joint pain I would say are the "crazy results," so if you are suffering from joint pain, definitely buy some MSM and give it a shot. I pretty much noticed an effect on my joints immediately.
Havent had joints pain for a year with msm and gkucosamide

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
Havent had joints pain for a year with msm and gkucosamide

The shit is pure magic. I have no pain since I started taking it.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry