My experience and life as a chad (so far)

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
So, where to begin, my life started out pretty basic, born in Uppsala, sweden. I had no knowledge of the blackpill, no blackpilling experiences, I was always much taller than the kids in my school, and at the time I looked a lot older and more developed than my peers aswell, up until around the age of 13-14 when puberty hit me and everything changed for me.

I descended james sapphire tier descension. I got my first blackpill, as soon as I started becoming interested in girls, they were no longer interested in me (JFL at me missing out on the opportunity when I was a little mogger) I was only slightly taller than the average person at my school, and my face was way worse than average, I lost my low inhib and NT to a great extent, and had somewhat permanent damage from this experience, but I am glad it happened, because it meant that I was able to return back to my genetic base, even surpassing it. Also by this point I had moved from Portsmouth to Sicily but able to pick up multiple languages natively, not sure which is my primary tbh but I like to think it is pretty equal for all of them, I want to make Russian my Primary one eventually but I imagine it will take me a few years.

By age 15 I started making money and improving my looks, slowly climbing back up to my genetic baseline, going on Adderall really helped more than anything, because I was able to stay on track and remember to keep to my routine, it also helped me at the time to make money. At age 16 I started using dating apps to slay girls off of yubo, got pretty decent results at the time but it kind sucks compared to now.

Age 17... By this point, I had completely regained my looks back and maybe even surpassed what I had gotten to before, I was wearing elevators which made me feel way taller than average again, I hadn't had a single rejection and even had JBs approaching me in the corridors asking for my snapchat, I wanted to also get a neck tattoo but at the time my parents were complete bitches and didn't let me get it, so I went on holiday with my brother and got one abroad instead, I don't regret it since the artist I went to was pretty good and did a nice job. Then when I came back my parents were really angry at me but at that point I had enough money so I decided to move out and escape the toxicity. This also gave me a massive halo in school and gave me way higher male respect, before I was saved because of my connections and height, but some people were very envious of me and tried to anonymously talk bad about me online saying I look feminine or whatever bullshit.

Age 18... This was the turning point for me, it felt like by this point all the pieces of the puzzle had clicked and everything was good, I moved to moscow to hit restart on my life and it was all going much better for me, I was able to find a girlfriend who seemed to check all my criteria. I got a full sleeve and started leanmaxxing with clenbuterol to get to 10% body fat, which honestly didn't change my face much, except getting rid of a bit of perioral mound fat and make my jaw look wider.

I tested what kind of results I still get on JB apps and my results are pretty good, here is a little preview for you to see.

Honestly I didn't do too bad, but none of them yet have called me a wattpad boy, which was my aesthetic goal and inspiration for a lot of my pics that I have started to take, so fuck them. So far what I have found is that apps are a LOT easier to get girls than irl, because I think face is much much more dominant in online dating compared to irl where height and NT seems to be the biggest factor, although it depends on the culture.

To conclude, my life seems to be pretty easy and it's going more than fine so far, but tbh life is still shit even if you have everything you ever want, because eventually the novelty of everything exciting wears off and it becomes your new normal, the only thing that is permanent and long lasting is pain and suffering.
Of course it's much much better to be a chad in this life than sub5, but being a chad isn't all that either, it's cool and all but what is there to do after you have girls, money, and self appreciation, it just feels like a permanent limbo, and we are stuck in the dilemma that sub5s are, having to use copes just to cure boredom, instead of using copes to forget about inceldom.

I hope at least 1 of you was able to find this thread somewhat insightful, it was fun for me to write down my experiences and walk you through my life, I can expand on anything if you have any queries or questions about it, and I hope I was able to inspire some of you to do something today.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, oxymoron, Deleted member 21048 and 18 others
tldr

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, GabachoCopium, LampPostPrime and 11 others
Dnrd the entire thing but its better that way, cuz this shit is pure suifuel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, Baban, OGJBSLAYER and 13 others
Pm me your face otherwise idc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baban, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 27660 and 7 others
no pics no care probably an 5'7 latino oofy doofy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: capybar, bradpittshairline, zeshama and 21 others
Did u ever do a face reveal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shahid khan, faithlesscel, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
another self proclaimed “chad”, I can show the same type of compliments on those JB apps doesn’t mean I’m a chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, BrahminBoss, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 22 others
What helped you ascend?

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan and LowTrust
Show me your face. I need it for later.

I'm malding so hard rn, stupid french are smelly, eat snails and sound gay, but they consistently turn out prettyboy Chads, meanwhile I'm stuck with my subhuman British genetics.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 27932 and LowTrust
So, where to begin, my life started out pretty basic, born in Uppsala, sweden. I had no knowledge of the blackpill, no blackpilling experiences, I was always much taller than the kids in my school, and at the time I looked a lot older and more developed than my peers aswell, up until around the age of 13-14 when puberty hit me and everything changed for me.

I descended james sapphire tier descension. I got my first blackpill, as soon as I started becoming interested in girls, they were no longer interested in me (JFL at me missing out on the opportunity when I was a little mogger) I was only slightly taller than the average person at my school, and my face was way worse than average, I lost my low inhib and NT to a great extent, and had somewhat permanent damage from this experience, but I am glad it happened, because it meant that I was able to return back to my genetic base, even surpassing it. Also by this point I had moved from Portsmouth to Sicily but able to pick up multiple languages natively, not sure which is my primary tbh but I like to think it is pretty equal for all of them, I want to make Russian my Primary one eventually but I imagine it will take me a few years.

By age 15 I started making money and improving my looks, slowly climbing back up to my genetic baseline, going on Adderall really helped more than anything, because I was able to stay on track and remember to keep to my routine, it also helped me at the time to make money. At age 16 I started using dating apps to slay girls off of yubo, got pretty decent results at the time but it kind sucks compared to now.

Age 17... By this point, I had completely regained my looks back and maybe even surpassed what I had gotten to before, I was wearing elevators which made me feel way taller than average again, I hadn't had a single rejection and even had JBs approaching me in the corridors asking for my snapchat, I wanted to also get a neck tattoo but at the time my parents were complete bitches and didn't let me get it, so I went on holiday with my brother and got one abroad instead, I don't regret it since the artist I went to was pretty good and did a nice job. Then when I came back my parents were really angry at me but at that point I had enough money so I decided to move out and escape the toxicity. This also gave me a massive halo in school and gave me way higher male respect, before I was saved because of my connections and height, but some people were very envious of me and tried to anonymously talk bad about me online saying I look feminine or whatever bullshit.

Age 18... This was the turning point for me, it felt like by this point all the pieces of the puzzle had clicked and everything was good, I moved to moscow to hit restart on my life and it was all going much better for me, I was able to find a girlfriend who seemed to check all my criteria. I got a full sleeve and started leanmaxxing with clenbuterol to get to 10% body fat, which honestly didn't change my face much, except getting rid of a bit of perioral mound fat and make my jaw look wider.

I tested what kind of results I still get on JB apps and my results are pretty good, here is a little preview for you to see.
View attachment 2155204
Honestly I didn't do too bad, but none of them yet have called me a wattpad boy, which was my aesthetic goal and inspiration for a lot of my pics that I have started to take, so fuck them. So far what I have found is that apps are a LOT easier to get girls than irl, because I think face is much much more dominant in online dating compared to irl where height and NT seems to be the biggest factor, although it depends on the culture.

To conclude, my life seems to be pretty easy and it's going more than fine so far, but tbh life is still shit even if you have everything you ever want, because eventually the novelty of everything exciting wears off and it becomes your new normal, the only thing that is permanent and long lasting is pain and suffering.
Of course it's much much better to be a chad in this life than sub5, but being a chad isn't all that either, it's cool and all but what is there to do after you have girls, money, and self appreciation, it just feels like a permanent limbo, and we are stuck in the dilemma that sub5s are, having to use copes just to cure boredom, instead of using copes to forget about inceldom.

I hope at least 1 of you was able to find this thread somewhat insightful, it was fun for me to write down my experiences and walk you through my life, I can expand on anything if you have any queries or questions about it, and I hope I was able to inspire some of you to do something today.
What did you do for money? Also why did you move to Moscow?

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
Dnrd the entire thing but its better that way, cuz this shit is pure suifuel
this thread is lifefuel
no pics no care probably an 5'7 latino oofy doofy
no I am 6'3 half swedish half italian but I am non NT
Did u ever do a face reveal
I don't think I have, but in pms a few users have seen
another self proclaimed “chad”, I can show the same type of compliments on those JB apps doesn’t mean I’m a chad
I'm not rating myself from these compliments, I am rating myself because I am a chadlite according to here, and 6'3, and voicemaxxed, which irl is an easy chad
What helped you ascend?
the bare fucking minimum, the main reason I descended was puberty fucked my skin and jaw, I did some perma squinting, took accutane, got a neck tat, puberty fixed my jaw, and that's it pretty much.

I'm malding so hard rn, stupid french are smelly, eat snails and sound gay, but they consistently turn out prettyboy Chads, meanwhile I'm stuck with my subhuman British genetics.
yeah man I lived in portsmouth for a few years the people in uk are extremely ugly, but they seem to hate anyone not from uk, and not being NT is a death sentence there.

• +1
Reactions: inceI and pneumocystosis
this thread is lifefuel

no I am 6'3 half swedish half italian but I am non NT

I don't think I have, but in pms a few users have seen

I'm not rating myself from these compliments, I am rating myself because I am a chadlite according to here, and 6'3, and voicemaxxed, which irl is an easy chad

the bare fucking minimum, the main reason I descended was puberty fucked my skin and jaw, I did some perma squinting, took accutane, got a neck tat, puberty fixed my jaw, and that's it pretty much.

yeah man I lived in portsmouth for a few years the people in uk are extremely ugly, but they seem to hate anyone not from uk, and not being NT is a death sentence there.
You’ve ignored every single person who asked for u to show ur face, ur another delusional larper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 27660, BrahminBoss and 15 others
this thread is lifefuel
How? Ur living our dream lives being tall and handsome while we're here rotting like fucking corpses

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: faithlesscel, chrisN and LowTrust
What did you do for money? Also why did you move to Moscow?
for money I worked on helping businesses advertise, then worked as a security officer once I first turned 18 cause I got a decent salary while sitting doing nothing watching netflix and working on some businesses of mine. Also I moved to Moscow cause I am fucking done with the West, Sweden, Uk, Italy are all degenerate as fuck and I feel permanently scarred just thinking about the countries, I like russia cause the girls are way more pure on average, more likely to be virgin which is less cucked and better pair bonding, I find their pheno more attractive and housing is REALLY cheap here, I managed to get a really modern place for ~375k Euros, when in any other country I've been to that would get me some shitty moderate size house.

• +1
Reactions: cxmplaint, inceI and poopoohead
for money I worked on helping businesses advertise, then worked as a security officer once I first turned 18 cause I got a decent salary while sitting doing nothing watching netflix and working on some businesses of mine. Also I moved to Moscow cause I am fucking done with the West, Sweden, Uk, Italy are all degenerate as fuck and I feel permanently scarred just thinking about the countries, I like russia cause the girls are way more pure on average, more likely to be virgin which is less cucked and better pair bonding, I find their pheno more attractive and housing is REALLY cheap here, I managed to get a really modern place for ~375k Euros, when in any other country I've been to that would get me some shitty moderate size house.
Congrats bro. Sounds baller as fuck and I wish you the best for the future too 🥂

• Love it
You’ve ignored every single person who asked for u to show ur face, ur another delusional larper
because it's annoying dumb nigger, if people want to cope and say muh he's larper he's subhuman they can think that, but it would be too much effort to fake everything I've said up until this point and create a fake dating profile just to show some obscure incel forum, you seem to just be seething at the fact that you are a subhuman, and want to drag everyone down with you.
How? Ur living our dream lives being tall and handsome while we're here rotting like fucking corpses
because you might have been a good looking kid or teen and descended, meaning you still have that potential to get back to where you were, and as I said towards the end, being a "chad" really isn't all that, after a while everything good just becomes your normal, so even if it is comparatively better, after improving it eventually doesn't even feel much better.
Congrats bro. Sounds baller as fuck and I wish you the best for the future too 🥂
thanks, but honestly making money is pretty easy as long as you are 18+, because you can usually still generate a pretty decent living even in saturated markets, as long as you find a way to market yourself as unique, even if the premise sounds kinda gimmicky or stupid, people are gonna probably fall for it if it gives them a little hit of dopamine, but yes about the moscow thing I recommend anyone who hates non virgin girls to move there even though there's a war who gives a shit, Putin loves moscow more than anything, it is his whole legacy, so he's not gonna just let it get bombed, he literally gave up his resources in the East of russia just to invest into making moscow a powerhouse of a city.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, inceI, Prince88 and 1 other person
not being NT is a death sentence there
I'm autistic too, can I have sympathy? If you're really sympathetic can you send me a zygo or two in the mail?

Fr though, whenever any of my foreign friends come visit they always say how ugly the people here are. We're the subhumans of Europe, probably on par with the (male) Slavs.

but they seem to hate anyone not from uk
This is why I'm not too concerned with immigration from China into the UK, because the average Chinese woman is at least 1 - 2 points higher than the average British woman, yet delusional women will say "muh yellow fever" "muh it's misogyny to prefer Asians", not that they're just unattractive.

That being said men probably "hate" you for being French (me too).

• Woah
no face no care

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, BrahminBoss, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
because you might have been a good looking kid or teen and descended, meaning you still have that potential to get back to where you were, and as I said towards the end, being a "chad" really isn't all that, after a while everything good just becomes your normal, so even if it is comparatively better, after improving it eventually doesn't even feel much better.
Im a 5'10 mtn bro stfu

• So Sad
because it's annoying dumb nigger, if people want to cope and say muh he's larper he's subhuman they can think that, but it would be too much effort to fake everything I've said up until this point and create a fake dating profile just to show some obscure incel forum, you seem to just be seething at the fact that you are a subhuman, and want to drag everyone down with you.
you are bragging about ur “life” on an obscure incel forum jfl, you have nothing to back it up with u just want online attention because you lack it irl. There’s always new users that come here and lie about their life ur not special. If ur life and looks are so good what are you doing here writing essays about it then?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, mogger10 and 6 others
I'm autistic too, can I have sympathy? If you're really sympathetic can you send me a zygo or two in the mail?

Fr though, whenever any of my foreign friends come visit they always say how ugly the people here are. We're the subhumans of Europe, probably on par with the (male) Slavs.
the slavs I see in russia aren't as good as UK guys tbh, the amount of jawless short balding subhumans I see is astonishing, it's probably impossible for any white non slav person to not slay here.
This is why I'm not too concerned with immigration from China into the UK, because the average Chinese woman is at least 1 - 2 points higher than the average British woman, yet delusional women will say "muh yellow fever" "muh it's misogyny to prefer Asians", not that they're just unattractive.

That being said men probably "hate" you for being French (me too).
yeah jfl I remember seeing american travellers going to UK for a school exchange trip and they would just get absolutely bullied by the UK girls it was hilarious. I am not french though btw

• +1
Reactions: inceI and Graham
how old are you bro?
did accutane ruin your hair? thanks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and LowTrust

View attachment 2155204

Mirin but fuck you chad

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and LowTrust
Mogs.Us

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: faithlesscel and LowTrust
you are bragging about ur “life” on an obscure incel forum jfl, you have nothing to back it up with u just want online attention because you lack it irl. There’s always new users that come here and lie about their life ur not special. If ur life and looks are so good what are you doing here writing essays about it then?
im non NT, so I don't really like going outside because talking to people outside is scary and it feel like people judge way more, the only way to be confident outside as an outistic person is by mogging everyone in every single possible stat, otherwise there is always some anxiety when talking to someone and doubts that they are better than you, I think this is why I got so drawn to this place, because everyone just seems equally as autistic and bad anxi3ty as me
how old are you bro?
did accutane ruin your hair? thanks
I am almost 19 now, no accutane didn't do anything noticeable to my hair, but it did make my lips chapped and skin dry for about a year or two
Mirin but fuck you chad
there's nothing to mirin about life is still shit, even if the "stats" and "accomplishments" are good, there is still a feeling of sadness because it feels like a part of me is still sad about abandoning everywhere I used to belong, it is like imposter syndrome but mixed with identity crisis, but instead of it all being in my head it's actually real

• +1
Reactions: inceI
he sent me a pic and it was some random tiktok prettyboy ive seen sometimes on my fyp

when i called him out he still tried to gaslight me JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, mogger10, faithlesscel and 7 others
he sent me a pic and it was some random tiktok prettyboy ive seen sometimes on my fyp

when i called him out he still tried to gaslight me JFL
you say this yet you couldn't even find the name, I told you to reverse image search it, since if it was actually a "famous tiktok prettyboy" it would easily be searchable, but no, you're just a jealous incel

• +1
you say this yet you couldn't even find his name, I told you to reverse image search him, since if he was actually a "famous tiktok prettyboy" it would easily be searchable, but no, you're just a jealous incel
ofc a small cut out pic wont be searchable edit: with 100 pixels

not jealous i jsut dont like larpers

• Ugh..
You’re as MTN as it gets.

For people wondering I have his old face pic I’ll PM anyone who wants to see this delusional faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, faithlesscel, Deleted member 24221 and 4 others
ofc a small cut out pic wont be searchable

not jealous i jsut dont like larpers
yes it is, image reverse search engines use the ratios of your face to find something, not necessarily a whole picture, so you're coping

• +1

For people wondering I have his old face pic I’ll PM anyone who wants to see this delusional faggot
pm me please

yes it is, image reverse search engines use the ratios of your face to find something, not necessarily a whole picture, so you're coping
ok i made a screenshot of the most famous prettyboy worldwide, same amount of pixels:

Bild 2023 04 17 021508442

go ahead and try to search, youll find nothing

I have literally 0 conversations with you, and if I am lying, then show me screenshots that prove otherwise
pm me please
he's larping idiot, but the fact you believe him just shows how desperate you are for me to have been lying, just so you can try to "muh prove me wrong"

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: inceI and efidescontinuado
I have literally 0 conversations with you, and if I am lying, then show me screenshots that prove otherwise

he's larping idiot, but the fact you believe him just shows how desperate you are for me to have been lying, just so you can try to "muh prove me wrong"

I don’t even know who you are. I just have a archive of 90+ users and their pics. Including yours.

• Ugh..
slavs I see in russia aren't as good as UK guys tbh
Maybe it's just my self hatred then, but British people are goofy.

yeah jfl I remember seeing american travellers going to UK for a school exchange trip and they would just get absolutely bullied by the UK girls it was hilarious
NGL, I have a bone to pick with a large segment of Americans. In general they're super obnoxious and always need to be the center of attention. There was an Asian american once who was talking in like this foyer area of this flat accommodation me and my friend were waiting in, we were goofing around then this Asian American guy thought we were talking about him and started getting angsty with us. Like, no one gives a shit about your dumb group conversation, keep it with yourself, meanwhile his native Chinese girlfriend was grabbing his arm to pull him away.

The same group (the Americans in it) also commented about me and my friends looks (before the conversation incident) and said I looked like Jay Z because I have big lips. Imagine if I had unprovoked walked up to him and said he looked like Jakie Chan, the American would instantly play the victim card "muh raysisum" and all those buzzwords.

To be fair, there are chill Americans, but they're less common.

I am not french though btw
emoji-disintergrating.gif

I just noticed, you're Italian. Even worse. They're like the french, with their shitty plug sockets, but churn out a disproportionate amount of male models.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and inceI
Actual Chads don't even know what "Chad" means Lol

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel
I don’t even know who you are. I just have a archive of 90+ users and their pics. Including yours.
if I'm MTN then it's interesting how hoso thinks im larping, if im so good looking that I am a larping about it, and at the same time I am a MTN, then it seems like bullshit, and I've only ever sent people the same 3 pics of myself, so you're obviously bullshitting
Maybe it's just my self hatred then, but British people are goofy.

NGL, I have a bone to pick with a large segment of Americans. In general they're super obnoxious and always need to be the center of attention. There was an Asian american once who was talking in like this foyer area of this flat accommodation me and my friend were waiting in, we were goofing around then this Asian American guy thought we were talking about him and started getting angsty with us. Like, no one gives a shit about your dumb group conversation, keep it with yourself, meanwhile his native Chinese girlfriend was grabbing his arm to pull him away.

The same group (the Americans in it) also commented about me and my friends looks (before the conversation incident) and said I looked like Jay Z because I have big lips. Imagine if I had unprovoked walked up to him and said he looked like Jakie Chan, the American would instantly play the victim card "muh raysisum" and all those buzzwords.

To be fair, there are chill Americans, but they're less common.

emoji-disintergrating.gif

I just noticed, you're Italian. Even worse. They're like the french, with their shitty plug sockets, but churn out a disproportionate amount of male models.
yeah I agree americans are really fucking annoying

• +1
Reactions: inceI and Graham

View attachment 2155204

James sapphire tier decension 🤣

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faithlesscel, ArcticStorm and LowTrust

Yeah why tf are there so many French Prettyboy Chads ?

I don't want to be a Chad. I just want to kiss and have sex with teenage girls, and I don't need to be a Chad for that, just fairly attractive and neurotypical.

• +1
Yeah why tf are there so many French Prettyboy Chads ?
Honestly, no idea. I have a theory that because they're continental European, they have more genetic mixing, whereas island nations like Britain (until the 90s) were very isolated and shit genetics were perpetuated (hence why Anglos have such a high rate of MPB for example).

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, LowTrust and ArcticStorm
yeah bro you're right, I was clearly larping, I must have made a photoshop using photos of him and created my own search engine just to prove it's possible to find people that way, Im not wasting any more energy on faggots like you, you're an abused dog and im clearly living rent free in your small head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, inceI and poopoohead
Honestly, no idea. I have a theory that because they're continental European, they have more genetic mixing, whereas island nations like Britain (until the 90s) were very isolated and shit genetics were perpetuated (hence why Anglos have such a high rate of MPB for example).
Yeah but for example us Austrians and Germans , our Chads are Maesthetic but rarely Prettyboys meanwhile The French Chads , Most of them are Prettyboys , idk why

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
yeah bro you're right, I was clearly larping, I must have made a photoshop using photos of him and created my own search engine just to prove it's possible to find people that way, Im not wasting any more energy on faggots like you, you're an abused dog and im clearly living rent free in your small head
IMG 20230415 WA0003

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, OGJBSLAYER, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 3 others
Italians are either a 3 or a 7, kind of like black people though, some of the men can be attractive and steal the women of other cultures, but barely anyone wants italian women cause they're mostly masculine looking subhumans

• +1
Reactions: inceI, poopoohead, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person