My experience and life as a chad (so far)

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Ron Burgundy Laughing GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Motivation for a fellow Chad

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
So, where to begin, my life started out pretty basic, born in Uppsala, sweden. I had no knowledge of the blackpill, no blackpilling experiences, I was always much taller than the kids in my school, and at the time I looked a lot older and more developed than my peers aswell, up until around the age of 13-14 when puberty hit me and everything changed for me.

I descended james sapphire tier descension. I got my first blackpill, as soon as I started becoming interested in girls, they were no longer interested in me (JFL at me missing out on the opportunity when I was a little mogger) I was only slightly taller than the average person at my school, and my face was way worse than average, I lost my low inhib and NT to a great extent, and had somewhat permanent damage from this experience, but I am glad it happened, because it meant that I was able to return back to my genetic base, even surpassing it. Also by this point I had moved from Portsmouth to Sicily but able to pick up multiple languages natively, not sure which is my primary tbh but I like to think it is pretty equal for all of them, I want to make Russian my Primary one eventually but I imagine it will take me a few years.

By age 15 I started making money and improving my looks, slowly climbing back up to my genetic baseline, going on Adderall really helped more than anything, because I was able to stay on track and remember to keep to my routine, it also helped me at the time to make money. At age 16 I started using dating apps to slay girls off of yubo, got pretty decent results at the time but it kind sucks compared to now.

Age 17... By this point, I had completely regained my looks back and maybe even surpassed what I had gotten to before, I was wearing elevators which made me feel way taller than average again, I hadn't had a single rejection and even had JBs approaching me in the corridors asking for my snapchat, I wanted to also get a neck tattoo but at the time my parents were complete bitches and didn't let me get it, so I went on holiday with my brother and got one abroad instead, I don't regret it since the artist I went to was pretty good and did a nice job. Then when I came back my parents were really angry at me but at that point I had enough money so I decided to move out and escape the toxicity. This also gave me a massive halo in school and gave me way higher male respect, before I was saved because of my connections and height, but some people were very envious of me and tried to anonymously talk bad about me online saying I look feminine or whatever bullshit.

Age 18... This was the turning point for me, it felt like by this point all the pieces of the puzzle had clicked and everything was good, I moved to moscow to hit restart on my life and it was all going much better for me, I was able to find a girlfriend who seemed to check all my criteria. I got a full sleeve and started leanmaxxing with clenbuterol to get to 10% body fat, which honestly didn't change my face much, except getting rid of a bit of perioral mound fat and make my jaw look wider.

I tested what kind of results I still get on JB apps and my results are pretty good, here is a little preview for you to see.
View attachment 2155204
Honestly I didn't do too bad, but none of them yet have called me a wattpad boy, which was my aesthetic goal and inspiration for a lot of my pics that I have started to take, so fuck them. So far what I have found is that apps are a LOT easier to get girls than irl, because I think face is much much more dominant in online dating compared to irl where height and NT seems to be the biggest factor, although it depends on the culture.

To conclude, my life seems to be pretty easy and it's going more than fine so far, but tbh life is still shit even if you have everything you ever want, because eventually the novelty of everything exciting wears off and it becomes your new normal, the only thing that is permanent and long lasting is pain and suffering.
Of course it's much much better to be a chad in this life than sub5, but being a chad isn't all that either, it's cool and all but what is there to do after you have girls, money, and self appreciation, it just feels like a permanent limbo, and we are stuck in the dilemma that sub5s are, having to use copes just to cure boredom, instead of using copes to forget about inceldom.

I hope at least 1 of you was able to find this thread somewhat insightful, it was fun for me to write down my experiences and walk you through my life, I can expand on anything if you have any queries or questions about it, and I hope I was able to inspire some of you to do something today.
So, where to begin, my life started out pretty basic, born in Uppsala, sweden. I had no knowledge of the blackpill, no blackpilling experiences, I was always much taller than the kids in my school, and at the time I looked a lot older and more developed than my peers aswell, up until around the age of 13-14 when puberty hit me and everything changed for me.

I descended james sapphire tier descension. I got my first blackpill, as soon as I started becoming interested in girls, they were no longer interested in me (JFL at me missing out on the opportunity when I was a little mogger) I was only slightly taller than the average person at my school, and my face was way worse than average, I lost my low inhib and NT to a great extent, and had somewhat permanent damage from this experience, but I am glad it happened, because it meant that I was able to return back to my genetic base, even surpassing it. Also by this point I had moved from Portsmouth to Sicily but able to pick up multiple languages natively, not sure which is my primary tbh but I like to think it is pretty equal for all of them, I want to make Russian my Primary one eventually but I imagine it will take me a few years.

By age 15 I started making money and improving my looks, slowly climbing back up to my genetic baseline, going on Adderall really helped more than anything, because I was able to stay on track and remember to keep to my routine, it also helped me at the time to make money. At age 16 I started using dating apps to slay girls off of yubo, got pretty decent results at the time but it kind sucks compared to now.

Age 17... By this point, I had completely regained my looks back and maybe even surpassed what I had gotten to before, I was wearing elevators which made me feel way taller than average again, I hadn't had a single rejection and even had JBs approaching me in the corridors asking for my snapchat, I wanted to also get a neck tattoo but at the time my parents were complete bitches and didn't let me get it, so I went on holiday with my brother and got one abroad instead, I don't regret it since the artist I went to was pretty good and did a nice job. Then when I came back my parents were really angry at me but at that point I had enough money so I decided to move out and escape the toxicity. This also gave me a massive halo in school and gave me way higher male respect, before I was saved because of my connections and height, but some people were very envious of me and tried to anonymously talk bad about me online saying I look feminine or whatever bullshit.

Age 18... This was the turning point for me, it felt like by this point all the pieces of the puzzle had clicked and everything was good, I moved to moscow to hit restart on my life and it was all going much better for me, I was able to find a girlfriend who seemed to check all my criteria. I got a full sleeve and started leanmaxxing with clenbuterol to get to 10% body fat, which honestly didn't change my face much, except getting rid of a bit of perioral mound fat and make my jaw look wider.

I tested what kind of results I still get on JB apps and my results are pretty good, here is a little preview for you to see.
View attachment 2155204
Honestly I didn't do too bad, but none of them yet have called me a wattpad boy, which was my aesthetic goal and inspiration for a lot of my pics that I have started to take, so fuck them. So far what I have found is that apps are a LOT easier to get girls than irl, because I think face is much much more dominant in online dating compared to irl where height and NT seems to be the biggest factor, although it depends on the culture.

To conclude, my life seems to be pretty easy and it's going more than fine so far, but tbh life is still shit even if you have everything you ever want, because eventually the novelty of everything exciting wears off and it becomes your new normal, the only thing that is permanent and long lasting is pain and suffering.
Of course it's much much better to be a chad in this life than sub5, but being a chad isn't all that either, it's cool and all but what is there to do after you have girls, money, and self appreciation, it just feels like a permanent limbo, and we are stuck in the dilemma that sub5s are, having to use copes just to cure boredom, instead of using copes to forget about inceldom.

I hope at least 1 of you was able to find this thread somewhat insightful, it was fun for me to write down my experiences and walk you through my life, I can expand on anything if you have any queries or questions about it, and I hope I was able to inspire some of you to do something today.
Don’t care to read untill I see your face

You are a subhuman fag

да, я живу в южной части mосквы, вы pядом?
i moved from there because its a shit country. i dont get why americans move there because of the women there. they dont understand russian girl mentality. just steal money.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
i moved from there because its a shit country. i dont get why americans move there because of the women there. they dont understand russian girl mentality. just steal money.
I don't have too much money, I just like slavic phenotype and polish girls are even worse than swedish mentality wise. and ukrainian girls hate me. Plus they're nice to be around compared to western girls. Go for poor village girl and it's ideal
Lmao retarded late 2022cel. Is this your first account?
I've been in this space since ~2019, what about you? Guessing you're going to make some bullshit story about how you're the co founder of the site, or first 100th member, despite probably just coming straight from tiktok

I don't have too much money, I just like slavic phenotype and polish girls are even worse than swedish mentality wise. and ukrainian girls hate me. Plus they're nice to be around compared to western girls. Go for poor village girl and it's ideal

I've been in this space since ~2019, what about you? Guessing you're going to make some bullshit story about how you're the co founder of the site, or first 100th member, despite probably just coming straight from tiktok
i agree with poor village girl only, but u cannot meet them on tinder or clubs or cold approach. u need to be in her social circle and go to the lake and cook shishliki and shit with her. cant do that unless u grew up in the area.

• +1
I've been in this space since ~2019,
An account or muh i was lurking?
what about you? Guessing you're going to make some bullshit story about how you're the co founder of the site, or first 100th member, despite probably just coming straight from tiktok
I am Serge on an alt bhai. Jfl. Also you are a twink frauder

as long as you’re confident little bro 😂😂😂
damn you got so insecure that you changed your avi jfl, also nice post:rep ratio retard. Go back to tiktok
i agree with poor village girl only, but u cannot meet them on tinder or clubs or cold approach. u need to be in her social circle and go to the lake and cook shishliki and shit with her. cant do that unless u grew up in the area.
so basically it's over? Tf can I do to get a village girl
account

I am Serge on an alt bhai. Jfl. Also you are a twink frauder
@sergeant blackpill ? No way jfl. Why haven't you been active on disc?

damn you got so insecure that you changed your avi jfl, also nice post:rep ratio retard. Go back to tiktok

account

Maybe he means Serge as in the french name?

account

You do realize that I could rape you if I saw you irl you twink faggot

Jfl i was joking. Was talking about the former admin serge. But did you have an older account on here