My experience and life as a chad (so far)

idk why people who claim as chads never send pics... why even bother telling your stories if you don't have proof... Especially on the internet where there's tons of larpers... fk off bro if u don't send ur face or face reveal ur story is worthless

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, mogger10, faithlesscel and 5 others
if you're suggesting I write my name and take a photo or video and post it on a honeypot site that's being constantly monitored by the FBI then that would make me the retard, so I think for my sake it's better that people don't believe me, especially after some of the illegal in minecraft things being said from this account.
Doesn’t even live in the US but is apparently scared of the FBI lol.

Please just kys you larping faggot

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, mogger10, faithlesscel and 5 others
idk why people who claim as chads never send pics... why even bother telling your stories if you don't have proof... Especially on the internet where there's tons of larpers... fk off bro if u don't send ur face or face reveal ur story is worthless
there was proof, before @tinderhacker edited pic to avoid doxxing I actually believe the guy now - read my previous messages

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
He also claims he fucked a virgin girl for 45 minutes with his 7.5×6.5 nbp penis

• JFL
Reactions: mogger10, poopoohead, Prince88 and 1 other person
there was proof, before @tinderhacker edited pic to avoid doxxing I actually believe the guy now - read my previous messages
bro you didn't get what I meant... Most of us knows how chads have it very easy with girls, therefore these stories are pointless unless they have a face reveal to back the story up and see he's rly good looking or not... idc bout if it's a larp or not... It's just annoying to see common slaying chad stories with no faces backing it up

• +1
bro you didn't get what I meant... Most of us knows how chads have it very easy with girls, therefore these stories are pointless unless they have a face reveal to back the story up and see he's rly good looking or not... idc bout if it's a larp or not... It's just annoying to see common slaying chad stories with no faces backing it up
Fair enough - I also agree

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone
any guide to moneymax
a good start would probably be to find something that has low competition but enough demand to make decent money, something that requires low startup to make money, or you could just work security then LDAR working on business on the job, to fund it. Then become good and collect all the necessary skills to be qualified to work in whatever field you're doing, then outsource some of the work to currys once you get too many customers to handle yourself/
What is your experience in Eastern Europe with the women there, and would I have success there? I’m physically a chadlite with my height, jaw, and hollow cheeks, but I’m a hapa. It seems like that’s a pretty big deal breaker being half Asian, plus I’m only attracted to mtb+ white women. I’m going to Eastern Europe in a couple months for work. Is being an American hapa chadlite enough to get a Slavic ginger Stacey, or are they picky too?
If you're a chadlite i don't see why you'd struggle with them even if you are hapa, also russians are pretty accepting of some mongoloid features since in the east of russia they are literally asian looking anyway, it'll definitely be harder the closer you are to moscow or st petersburg but you should be fine, in general they seem to have lower standards than women in the west, so if you do fine there you'll do fine in russia

• +1
Reactions: inceI, poopoohead and Polish Chincel
Doesn’t even live in the US but is apparently scared of the FBI lol.

Please just kys you larping faggot
by fbi I mean any government body that has the right to arrest me, I am not an americuck
He also claims he fucked a virgin girl for 45 minutes with his 7.5×6.5 nbp penis
yea, if you don't believe I can last 45 minutes then watch Leo and Longevitys video on how to multiple orgasm, cause trust me if you go on thunders forum and compare 45 minutes to their times it is nothing, some of those dudes can last for literal hours

• +1
Reactions: inceI and poopoohead
the point of this thread wasn't meant to be to brag, I just wrote it cause I was bored, and I wanted to talk about my heritage since people just assume im just some italian nlgger when my life story is arguably more interesting than that, having lived in sweden, uk, italy and now russia, I am more drawn to languages and cultures more than anything nowadays

• +1
yea, if you don't believe I can last 45 minutes then watch Leo and Longevitys video on how to multiple orgasm, cause trust me if you go on thunders forum and compare 45 minutes to their times it is nothing, some of those dudes can last for literal hours
No you retard its that 1) you have a mega dick 2) virgin girl was able to take a massive dick for 45 minutes lol, make your larps believable next time you manlet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: faithlesscel, poopoohead and LowTrust
No you retard its that 1) you have a mega dick 2) virgin girl was able to take a massive dick for 45 minutes lol, make your larps believable next time you manlet
@GamerCel @sergeant blackpill and @DoctorLooksmax can confirm, I already sent to them, also you've never had sex before how would you know how long a girl can last? cause bro I don't know if you know this but during sex girls aren't actually enduring that much stamina loss and females naturally have the ability to last near infinite times since they can multiple orgasm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, inceI, GamerCel and 2 others
Actually funny how hilariously low the critical thinking is for the average user on this site, no wonder we have a reputation for being retard autists, cause it is absolutely true for the most part.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: inceI, poopoohead and tombradylover
@GamerCel @sergeant blackpill and @DoctorLooksmax can confirm, I already sent to them, also you've never had sex before how would you know how long a girl can last? cause bro I don't know if you know this but during sex girls aren't actually enduring that much stamina loss and females naturally have the ability to last near infinite times since they can multiple orgasm
Confirm what that you sent them some other dudes face jfl, youve had just as much sex as me you manlet, youre just a bit too dumb to larp properly could have just claimed average size but no you gotta go to extremes and jerk off your micropenis to dopamine from notifications

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel and poopoohead
Confirm what that you sent them some other dudes face jfl, youve had just as much sex as me you manlet, youre just a bit too dumb to larp properly could have just claimed average size but no you gotta go to extremes and jerk off your micropenis to dopamine from notifications
why should people trust your opinion when you can't even type english properly :unsure:
like bro it's actually embarrassing that it's probably your native language and you're being grammar mogged by someone speaking their 3rd language, low IQ trash

• +1
why should people trust your opinion when you can't even type english properly :unsure:
like bro it's actually embarrassing that it's probably your native language and you're being grammar mogged by someone speaking their 3rd language, low IQ trash
Its evident that it isnt your native language as my grammar is perfect but you cant see it, also it isnt my first language
You are:
-ugly
-Manlet
-Dicklet
-85 iq
-Cant larp for shit
-35 yo

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, ItsOver999, poopoohead and 2 others
You’ve ignored every single person who asked for u to show ur face, ur another delusional larper
its literally a fucking comedy on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
  • +1
Reactions: inceI
my english mogs yours easily

thank god, for a second I thought you were just retarded

just make up lies to feel better about yourself theory :feelskek:
Ironic considering youre the truecel who makes up ridiculous larps to feel less subhuman

larp u said u were 16, besides, i am @GamerCel alt remember?

• Hmm...
Reactions: GamerCel
Show me your face. I need it for later.

I'm malding so hard rn, stupid french are smelly, eat snails and sound gay, but they consistently turn out prettyboy Chads, meanwhile I'm stuck with my subhuman British genetics.
As a French, this is not true at all, most of the males are balding and skinnyfat with a neck beard
I thought all brittons were Cavill moggers

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
As a French, this is not true at all, most of the males are balding and skinnyfat with a neck beard
It's like the spiderman meme. I guess there is just no winning, we're all subhuman.

It's like the spiderman meme. I guess there is just no winning, we're all subhuman.
But at the gym there is a surprising amount of slayers though
Depends on the area you live in but I encountered real chads and Stacies several times

• +1
Reactions: Graham
But at the gym there is a surprising amount of slayers though
Depends on the area you live in but I encountered real chads and Stacies several times
Nah bro, Chads and Stacies are top 0.0001%, looksmax told me so. Pretty sure you saw MTNs.

• JFL
what about the teens are they not all pretty boy moggers?

this thread is lifefuel

no I am 6'3 half swedish half italian but I am non NT

I don't think I have, but in pms a few users have seen

I'm not rating myself from these compliments, I am rating myself because I am a chadlite according to here, and 6'3, and voicemaxxed, which irl is an easy chad

the bare fucking minimum, the main reason I descended was puberty fucked my skin and jaw, I did some perma squinting, took accutane, got a neck tat, puberty fixed my jaw, and that's it pretty much.

yeah man I lived in portsmouth for a few years the people in uk are extremely ugly, but they seem to hate anyone not from uk, and not being NT is a death sentence there.
Nigga, I don't give a fuck. What I really need is the name of these so called "JB apps"

• Woah
Nigga, I don't give a fuck. What I really need is the name of these so called "JB apps"
Wink, Wizz, Yubo, Wave, Hoop, Instagram, there ya go use this power wisely

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
So, where to begin, my life started out pretty basic, born in Uppsala, sweden. I had no knowledge of the blackpill, no blackpilling experiences, I was always much taller than the kids in my school, and at the time I looked a lot older and more developed than my peers aswell, up until around the age of 13-14 when puberty hit me and everything changed for me.

I descended james sapphire tier descension. I got my first blackpill, as soon as I started becoming interested in girls, they were no longer interested in me (JFL at me missing out on the opportunity when I was a little mogger) I was only slightly taller than the average person at my school, and my face was way worse than average, I lost my low inhib and NT to a great extent, and had somewhat permanent damage from this experience, but I am glad it happened, because it meant that I was able to return back to my genetic base, even surpassing it. Also by this point I had moved from Portsmouth to Sicily but able to pick up multiple languages natively, not sure which is my primary tbh but I like to think it is pretty equal for all of them, I want to make Russian my Primary one eventually but I imagine it will take me a few years.

By age 15 I started making money and improving my looks, slowly climbing back up to my genetic baseline, going on Adderall really helped more than anything, because I was able to stay on track and remember to keep to my routine, it also helped me at the time to make money. At age 16 I started using dating apps to slay girls off of yubo, got pretty decent results at the time but it kind sucks compared to now.

Age 17... By this point, I had completely regained my looks back and maybe even surpassed what I had gotten to before, I was wearing elevators which made me feel way taller than average again, I hadn't had a single rejection and even had JBs approaching me in the corridors asking for my snapchat, I wanted to also get a neck tattoo but at the time my parents were complete bitches and didn't let me get it, so I went on holiday with my brother and got one abroad instead, I don't regret it since the artist I went to was pretty good and did a nice job. Then when I came back my parents were really angry at me but at that point I had enough money so I decided to move out and escape the toxicity. This also gave me a massive halo in school and gave me way higher male respect, before I was saved because of my connections and height, but some people were very envious of me and tried to anonymously talk bad about me online saying I look feminine or whatever bullshit.

Age 18... This was the turning point for me, it felt like by this point all the pieces of the puzzle had clicked and everything was good, I moved to moscow to hit restart on my life and it was all going much better for me, I was able to find a girlfriend who seemed to check all my criteria. I got a full sleeve and started leanmaxxing with clenbuterol to get to 10% body fat, which honestly didn't change my face much, except getting rid of a bit of perioral mound fat and make my jaw look wider.

I tested what kind of results I still get on JB apps and my results are pretty good, here is a little preview for you to see.
View attachment 2155204
Honestly I didn't do too bad, but none of them yet have called me a wattpad boy, which was my aesthetic goal and inspiration for a lot of my pics that I have started to take, so fuck them. So far what I have found is that apps are a LOT easier to get girls than irl, because I think face is much much more dominant in online dating compared to irl where height and NT seems to be the biggest factor, although it depends on the culture.

To conclude, my life seems to be pretty easy and it's going more than fine so far, but tbh life is still shit even if you have everything you ever want, because eventually the novelty of everything exciting wears off and it becomes your new normal, the only thing that is permanent and long lasting is pain and suffering.
Of course it's much much better to be a chad in this life than sub5, but being a chad isn't all that either, it's cool and all but what is there to do after you have girls, money, and self appreciation, it just feels like a permanent limbo, and we are stuck in the dilemma that sub5s are, having to use copes just to cure boredom, instead of using copes to forget about inceldom.

I hope at least 1 of you was able to find this thread somewhat insightful, it was fun for me to write down my experiences and walk you through my life, I can expand on anything if you have any queries or questions about it, and I hope I was able to inspire some of you to do something today.
How much IOIs do you get when walking about day to day?

• +1
How much IOIs do you get when walking about day to day?
I don't go outside often but I went on holiday to Milan and I got 5-10 IOIs a day, 1-2 strong IOIs per day and 3-5 medium ones and then some weak ones, got 2 nip slips/tit drops though when I went there lmao, but I was with family and staying at their place so I didn't bother getting a girl there

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
>joined end of last year
>half Italian/half Swedish
>looksmaxed early teens

jfl is this an Arvid larp account or what ? I can't believe no one though about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faithlesscel and LowTrust
>joined end of last year
>half Italian/half Swedish
>looksmaxed early teens

jfl is this an Arvid larp account or what ? I can't believe no one though about it
im not arvid but I think I've seen him, I haven't gotten any surgeries though

• JFL
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
  • JFL
Pm face need to see my wife's future bf

• JFL
I don't go outside often but I went on holiday to Milan and I got 5-10 IOIs a day, 1-2 strong IOIs per day and 3-5 medium ones and then some weak ones, got 2 nip slips/tit drops though when I went there lmao, but I was with family and staying at their place so I didn't bother getting a girl there
What would you consider strong IOIs?
Never heard of a nip slip IOI. How was that done?

• JFL
well slay as much as you can buddy
I do not want slay I just want cute v1rgin girl in maid outfit and live in my h0use and I f#ck her, this is what I want.
Pm face need to see my wife's future bf
I don't want girl with husband I am not this type of guy only want 1 JB v1rgin cutie then I am happy guy
What would you consider strong IOIs?
Never heard of a nip slip IOI. How was that done?
to me strong IOI is them looking at me a lot with smiling and play a lot with hair all in one interaction, medium like 2 of these, then weak only 1. Nip slip mean that say they are at beach and have towel covering their breast, there were many JB that stand in front of me and get towel out for a few second where I can see her boobs, I don't know if this intentional or if they are just do to move towel to more comfortable positions but I was scare her family will see and I get in trouble it isn't my fault if they do something

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
I don't want girl with husband I am not this type of guy only want 1 JB v1rgin cutie then I am happy guy
Nigga im playing with you

• +1
this thread is lifefuel

no I am 6'3 half swedish half italian but I am non NT

I don't think I have, but in pms a few users have seen

I'm not rating myself from these compliments, I am rating myself because I am a chadlite according to here, and 6'3, and voicemaxxed, which irl is an easy chad

the bare fucking minimum, the main reason I descended was puberty fucked my skin and jaw, I did some perma squinting, took accutane, got a neck tat, puberty fixed my jaw, and that's it pretty much.

yeah man I lived in portsmouth for a few years the people in uk are extremely ugly, but they seem to hate anyone not from uk, and not being NT is a death sentence there.
Bro ill write this in italian since idk the names in eng, zi io sono del veneto vicino vicenza e le tipe italiane dai 15 ai 17 sonno tutte mentalmente a puttane, quelle fighe non vogliono un ragazzo ma fanno finta solo per aver qualche simp o tanto per parlare mentre quelle brutte si fanno solo i tipi mtm htn, se vedi il mio thread mi hanno votato tutti tra htn a chadlite ma comunque quelle fighe non mi calcolano, solo quelle brutte che mi fanno ribrezzo. Sono 195cm spalle larghe fisicato. Complimenti se riuscivi a pullare le italiane.

• JFL
Bro ill write this in italian since idk the names in eng, zi io sono del veneto vicino vicenza e le tipe italiane dai 15 ai 17 sonno tutte mentalmente a puttane, quelle fighe non vogliono un ragazzo ma fanno finta solo per aver qualche simp o tanto per parlare mentre quelle brutte si fanno solo i tipi mtm htn, se vedi il mio thread mi hanno votato tutti tra htn a chadlite ma comunque quelle fighe non mi calcolano, solo quelle brutte che mi fanno ribrezzo. Sono 195cm spalle larghe fisicato. Complimenti se riuscivi a pullare le italiane.
I hate italian girls bro they're too slutty for me, I only want v1rgin girl
Nigga im playing with you
Why?

So, where to begin, my life started out pretty basic, born in Uppsala, sweden. I had no knowledge of the blackpill, no blackpilling experiences, I was always much taller than the kids in my school, and at the time I looked a lot older and more developed than my peers aswell, up until around the age of 13-14 when puberty hit me and everything changed for me.

I descended james sapphire tier descension. I got my first blackpill, as soon as I started becoming interested in girls, they were no longer interested in me (JFL at me missing out on the opportunity when I was a little mogger) I was only slightly taller than the average person at my school, and my face was way worse than average, I lost my low inhib and NT to a great extent, and had somewhat permanent damage from this experience, but I am glad it happened, because it meant that I was able to return back to my genetic base, even surpassing it. Also by this point I had moved from Portsmouth to Sicily but able to pick up multiple languages natively, not sure which is my primary tbh but I like to think it is pretty equal for all of them, I want to make Russian my Primary one eventually but I imagine it will take me a few years.

By age 15 I started making money and improving my looks, slowly climbing back up to my genetic baseline, going on Adderall really helped more than anything, because I was able to stay on track and remember to keep to my routine, it also helped me at the time to make money. At age 16 I started using dating apps to slay girls off of yubo, got pretty decent results at the time but it kind sucks compared to now.

Age 17... By this point, I had completely regained my looks back and maybe even surpassed what I had gotten to before, I was wearing elevators which made me feel way taller than average again, I hadn't had a single rejection and even had JBs approaching me in the corridors asking for my snapchat, I wanted to also get a neck tattoo but at the time my parents were complete bitches and didn't let me get it, so I went on holiday with my brother and got one abroad instead, I don't regret it since the artist I went to was pretty good and did a nice job. Then when I came back my parents were really angry at me but at that point I had enough money so I decided to move out and escape the toxicity. This also gave me a massive halo in school and gave me way higher male respect, before I was saved because of my connections and height, but some people were very envious of me and tried to anonymously talk bad about me online saying I look feminine or whatever bullshit.

Age 18... This was the turning point for me, it felt like by this point all the pieces of the puzzle had clicked and everything was good, I moved to moscow to hit restart on my life and it was all going much better for me, I was able to find a girlfriend who seemed to check all my criteria. I got a full sleeve and started leanmaxxing with clenbuterol to get to 10% body fat, which honestly didn't change my face much, except getting rid of a bit of perioral mound fat and make my jaw look wider.

I tested what kind of results I still get on JB apps and my results are pretty good, here is a little preview for you to see.
View attachment 2155204
Honestly I didn't do too bad, but none of them yet have called me a wattpad boy, which was my aesthetic goal and inspiration for a lot of my pics that I have started to take, so fuck them. So far what I have found is that apps are a LOT easier to get girls than irl, because I think face is much much more dominant in online dating compared to irl where height and NT seems to be the biggest factor, although it depends on the culture.

To conclude, my life seems to be pretty easy and it's going more than fine so far, but tbh life is still shit even if you have everything you ever want, because eventually the novelty of everything exciting wears off and it becomes your new normal, the only thing that is permanent and long lasting is pain and suffering.
Of course it's much much better to be a chad in this life than sub5, but being a chad isn't all that either, it's cool and all but what is there to do after you have girls, money, and self appreciation, it just feels like a permanent limbo, and we are stuck in the dilemma that sub5s are, having to use copes just to cure boredom, instead of using copes to forget about inceldom.

I hope at least 1 of you was able to find this thread somewhat insightful, it was fun for me to write down my experiences and walk you through my life, I can expand on anything if you have any queries or questions about it, and I hope I was able to inspire some of you to do something today.
True lifefuel. I love you bro

• +1
Autistic larp

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, faithlesscel and LowTrust
  • +1
Reactions: zsombi
what is? That italian girls are not wh0res? jfl yes they are, you know this already

who needs irl friends when you can have BASED BLACKPILL FRIENDS!!!

we will all make it brothers :cool:

why?
I was agreeing that they are whores

• +1
homie is larping in a forum full of incels truly over

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and faithlesscel
going on Adderall
Just Lol, just a rich white boy lucky enough to have his parents pay for therapy etc. ethnic peasants like me will never get that existence tbh

• So Sad
Just Lol, just a rich white boy lucky enough to have his parents pay for therapy etc. ethnic peasants like me will never get that existence tbh
therapy is a scam, just take adderall and estrogen inhibitors

therapy is a scam, just take adderall and estrogen inhibitors
Not possible in the usa, i really need adderall i was diagnosed with heavy adhd when i was 4 but i cant take adderall without prescription p sure. Very over for me

• So Sad
for money I worked on helping businesses advertise, then worked as a security officer once I first turned 18 cause I got a decent salary while sitting doing nothing watching netflix and working on some businesses of mine. Also I moved to Moscow cause I am fucking done with the West, Sweden, Uk, Italy are all degenerate as fuck and I feel permanently scarred just thinking about the countries, I like russia cause the girls are way more pure on average, more likely to be virgin which is less cucked and better pair bonding, I find their pheno more attractive and housing is REALLY cheap here, I managed to get a really modern place for ~375k Euros, when in any other country I've been to that would get me some shitty moderate size house.
u speak russian bratan? te gde moskva city?

• +1