My experience and life as a chad (so far)

Italians are either a 3 or a 7, kind of like black people though, some of the men can be attractive and steal the women of other cultures, but barely anyone wants italian women cause they're mostly masculine looking subhumans
Spot on

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Yeah but for example us Austrians and Germans , our Chads are Maesthetic but rarely Prettyboys meanwhile The French Chads , Most of them are Prettyboys , idk why
I'm not sure. I think when the Germans invaded there masc genes were diluted by the French gay genes and combined with genetic recombination they ended up looking good. French women are known for being very pretty, so maybe the pretty features come from there.

France also borders Italy and Spain, so they could've also gotten more pretty genes from them.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ArcticStorm
I'm not sure. I think when the Germans invaded there masc genes were diluted by the French gay genes and combined with genetic recombination they ended up looking good. French women are known for being very pretty, so maybe the pretty features come from there.

France also borders Italy and Spain, so they could've also gotten more pretty genes from them.
High IQ , Spot on analysis

IMG 20230402 WA00151

• +1
Reactions: Graham

IMG 20230416 WA00021

• +1

IMG 20230416 WA0004

It's like when I thought all East Asian people looked the same when I was younger, but after consuming a lot of Korean media, when I was looking for more Kdrama's to cope with on Netflix, I could tell most of the time if it was a Kdrama or Jdrama based of just how the main actors looked. It seemed to be a subtle subconscious thing like "oh, they look Japanese", I hover my mouse over it, and sure enough, they were Japanese. Obviously, both countries exaggerate their beauty standards to an immense degree in media, so IDK how obvious that difference would be compared to the general population, but the Koreans seemed to be sharper and paler than the Japanese, who seem slightly darker and softer.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ArcticStorm
It's like when I thought all East Asian people looked the same when I was younger, but after consuming a lot of Korean media, when I was looking for more Kdrama's to cope with on Netflix, I could tell most of the time if it was a Kdrama or Jdrama based of just how the main actors looked. It seemed to be a subtle subconscious thing like "oh, they look Japanese", I hover my mouse over it, and sure enough, they were Japanese. Obviously, both countries exaggerate their beauty standards to an immense degree in media, so IDK how obvious that difference would be compared to the general population, but the Koreans seemed to be sharper and paler than the Japanese, who seem slightly darker and softer.
Spot On , I can differentiate Asians since I analysed them more
Ors16tmu4r1y 4

45B10E9A00000578 0 image a 101 1509026465478 2

4dksftkguut61 2

Attachments

• 4dksftkguut61 (2).png
    4dksftkguut61 (2).png
    507.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Graham

IMG 20230416 WA0003

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
It's so interesting to see how Allied propaganda was super un-woke compared to today (or rather how what was politically correct was shifted over time).
Yep , A lot changed
I also instinctively read it in an old Trans-Atlantic accent.
That sounds awesome man (y) :Comfy:

• +1
More tales being churned out by New Delhi mental asylum I see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, mogger10, faithlesscel and 1 other person
@Hoso clear cut larp like always on this site Jesus Christ u people have no shame

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, faithlesscel, poopoohead and 2 others
@LowTrust you gotta a response?

my response:

Keep in mind, I posted that when I also posted 6 threads about me having a new gf, this guy is just seething at someone mogging him, funny how free the rent to live in his head is though

• +1
Reactions: inceI
this hoso guy has been obsessed with me for months, it amazes me the extent people will go to just because they envy you :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: inceI and poopoohead
View attachment 2155435
my response:

Keep in mind, I posted that when I also posted 6 threads about me having a new gf, this guy is just seething at someone mogging him, funny how free the rent to live in his head is though
So you just proved you were larping?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogger10, faithlesscel, Debetro and 5 others
So you just proved you were larping?
I never said that, I just said that at that time I was making a lot of troll threads, this thread was unfortunately for the incel @Hoso , not one of them

• +1
Reactions: inceI
I never said that, I just said that at that time I was making a lot of troll threads, this thread was unfortunately for the incel @Hoso , not one of them
I was a retard for semi believing you. I get that you don't care whether or not people think your legit but you haven't actually done anything to prove your validity and all I have seen is shit stacked against you. Another day another larper. (Love you to prove me wrong)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogger10, faithlesscel, tombradylover and 1 other person
So, where to begin, my life started out pretty basic, born in Uppsala, sweden. I had no knowledge of the blackpill, no blackpilling experiences, I was always much taller than the kids in my school, and at the time I looked a lot older and more developed than my peers aswell, up until around the age of 13-14 when puberty hit me and everything changed for me.

I descended james sapphire tier descension. I got my first blackpill, as soon as I started becoming interested in girls, they were no longer interested in me (JFL at me missing out on the opportunity when I was a little mogger) I was only slightly taller than the average person at my school, and my face was way worse than average, I lost my low inhib and NT to a great extent, and had somewhat permanent damage from this experience, but I am glad it happened, because it meant that I was able to return back to my genetic base, even surpassing it. Also by this point I had moved from Portsmouth to Sicily but able to pick up multiple languages natively, not sure which is my primary tbh but I like to think it is pretty equal for all of them, I want to make Russian my Primary one eventually but I imagine it will take me a few years.

By age 15 I started making money and improving my looks, slowly climbing back up to my genetic baseline, going on Adderall really helped more than anything, because I was able to stay on track and remember to keep to my routine, it also helped me at the time to make money. At age 16 I started using dating apps to slay girls off of yubo, got pretty decent results at the time but it kind sucks compared to now.

Age 17... By this point, I had completely regained my looks back and maybe even surpassed what I had gotten to before, I was wearing elevators which made me feel way taller than average again, I hadn't had a single rejection and even had JBs approaching me in the corridors asking for my snapchat, I wanted to also get a neck tattoo but at the time my parents were complete bitches and didn't let me get it, so I went on holiday with my brother and got one abroad instead, I don't regret it since the artist I went to was pretty good and did a nice job. Then when I came back my parents were really angry at me but at that point I had enough money so I decided to move out and escape the toxicity. This also gave me a massive halo in school and gave me way higher male respect, before I was saved because of my connections and height, but some people were very envious of me and tried to anonymously talk bad about me online saying I look feminine or whatever bullshit.

Age 18... This was the turning point for me, it felt like by this point all the pieces of the puzzle had clicked and everything was good, I moved to moscow to hit restart on my life and it was all going much better for me, I was able to find a girlfriend who seemed to check all my criteria. I got a full sleeve and started leanmaxxing with clenbuterol to get to 10% body fat, which honestly didn't change my face much, except getting rid of a bit of perioral mound fat and make my jaw look wider.

I tested what kind of results I still get on JB apps and my results are pretty good, here is a little preview for you to see.
View attachment 2155204
Honestly I didn't do too bad, but none of them yet have called me a wattpad boy, which was my aesthetic goal and inspiration for a lot of my pics that I have started to take, so fuck them. So far what I have found is that apps are a LOT easier to get girls than irl, because I think face is much much more dominant in online dating compared to irl where height and NT seems to be the biggest factor, although it depends on the culture.

To conclude, my life seems to be pretty easy and it's going more than fine so far, but tbh life is still shit even if you have everything you ever want, because eventually the novelty of everything exciting wears off and it becomes your new normal, the only thing that is permanent and long lasting is pain and suffering.
Of course it's much much better to be a chad in this life than sub5, but being a chad isn't all that either, it's cool and all but what is there to do after you have girls, money, and self appreciation, it just feels like a permanent limbo, and we are stuck in the dilemma that sub5s are, having to use copes just to cure boredom, instead of using copes to forget about inceldom.

I hope at least 1 of you was able to find this thread somewhat insightful, it was fun for me to write down my experiences and walk you through my life, I can expand on anything if you have any queries or questions about it, and I hope I was able to inspire some of you to do something today.
Life as a gay chad?

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel
I was a retard for semi believing you. I get that you don't care whether or not people think your legit but you haven't actually done anything to prove your validity and all I have seen is shit stacked against you. Another day another larper. (Love you to prove me wrong)
if you're suggesting I write my name and take a photo or video and post it on a honeypot site that's being constantly monitored by the FBI then that would make me the retard, so I think for my sake it's better that people don't believe me, especially after some of the illegal in minecraft things being said from this account.

• +1
Lol

• +1
if you're suggesting I write my name and take a photo or video and post it on a honeypot site that's being constantly monitored by the FBI then that would make me the retard, so I think for my sake it's better that people don't believe me, especially after some of the illegal in minecraft things being said from this account.
I see where your coming from but that still doesn't make me believe you. Tbh whether or not I do means nothing, I also don't see why someone who is wildly successful in life would spend his time entertaining incels. Like why are you asking for validation from us? Especially when you have all these girls supposedly begging for you

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, faithlesscel and poopoohead
I see where your coming from but that still doesn't make me believe you. Tbh whether or not I do means nothing, I also don't see why someone who is wildly successful in life would spend his time entertaining incels. Like why are you asking for validation from us? Especially when you have all these girls supposedly begging for you
probably the same reason people like @Amnesia and @pneumocystosis stay here, because we are autistic and nobody else to relate to, I'm not gonna pretend like I have everything set up in life, cause in all honesty, there is more to life than money and girls, the most important thing is raising a mogger son, taking hard drugs, and having a hot virgin wife.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, inceI and poopoohead
>yubo
Pls use tinder and show us if youre a chad.

• +1
Reactions: j05, mogger10, poopoohead and 5 others
@Blackgymmax rate him

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
probably the same reason people like @Amnesia and @pneumocystosis stay here, because we are autistic and nobody else to relate to, I'm not gonna pretend like I have everything set up in life, cause in all honesty, there is more to life than money and girls, the most important thing is raising a mogger son, taking hard drugs, and having a hot virgin wife.
I agree, I sincerely hope your living a good life coming up with a story to make yourself feel better would only make me pity you.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
C4C11F78 F147 462F ACA1 4690BD4BE40A

mirin the gay guy

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceI, poopoohead and lunin7
>yubo
Pls use tinder and show us if youre a chad.
yea yubo and wizz mean literally nothing. guys on here have a 2 body count talking about muh chad

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, poopoohead and Blackgymmax
Damn I gotta try yubo if ots that easy
you won’t actually get anything out of it most likely. Just girls sitting on there looking for attention and validation lol

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and poopoohead
So, where to begin, my life started out pretty basic, born in Uppsala, sweden. I had no knowledge of the blackpill, no blackpilling experiences, I was always much taller than the kids in my school, and at the time I looked a lot older and more developed than my peers aswell, up until around the age of 13-14 when puberty hit me and everything changed for me.

I descended james sapphire tier descension. I got my first blackpill, as soon as I started becoming interested in girls, they were no longer interested in me (JFL at me missing out on the opportunity when I was a little mogger) I was only slightly taller than the average person at my school, and my face was way worse than average, I lost my low inhib and NT to a great extent, and had somewhat permanent damage from this experience, but I am glad it happened, because it meant that I was able to return back to my genetic base, even surpassing it. Also by this point I had moved from Portsmouth to Sicily but able to pick up multiple languages natively, not sure which is my primary tbh but I like to think it is pretty equal for all of them, I want to make Russian my Primary one eventually but I imagine it will take me a few years.

By age 15 I started making money and improving my looks, slowly climbing back up to my genetic baseline, going on Adderall really helped more than anything, because I was able to stay on track and remember to keep to my routine, it also helped me at the time to make money. At age 16 I started using dating apps to slay girls off of yubo, got pretty decent results at the time but it kind sucks compared to now.

Age 17... By this point, I had completely regained my looks back and maybe even surpassed what I had gotten to before, I was wearing elevators which made me feel way taller than average again, I hadn't had a single rejection and even had JBs approaching me in the corridors asking for my snapchat, I wanted to also get a neck tattoo but at the time my parents were complete bitches and didn't let me get it, so I went on holiday with my brother and got one abroad instead, I don't regret it since the artist I went to was pretty good and did a nice job. Then when I came back my parents were really angry at me but at that point I had enough money so I decided to move out and escape the toxicity. This also gave me a massive halo in school and gave me way higher male respect, before I was saved because of my connections and height, but some people were very envious of me and tried to anonymously talk bad about me online saying I look feminine or whatever bullshit.

Age 18... This was the turning point for me, it felt like by this point all the pieces of the puzzle had clicked and everything was good, I moved to moscow to hit restart on my life and it was all going much better for me, I was able to find a girlfriend who seemed to check all my criteria. I got a full sleeve and started leanmaxxing with clenbuterol to get to 10% body fat, which honestly didn't change my face much, except getting rid of a bit of perioral mound fat and make my jaw look wider.

I tested what kind of results I still get on JB apps and my results are pretty good, here is a little preview for you to see.
View attachment 2155204
Honestly I didn't do too bad, but none of them yet have called me a wattpad boy, which was my aesthetic goal and inspiration for a lot of my pics that I have started to take, so fuck them. So far what I have found is that apps are a LOT easier to get girls than irl, because I think face is much much more dominant in online dating compared to irl where height and NT seems to be the biggest factor, although it depends on the culture.

To conclude, my life seems to be pretty easy and it's going more than fine so far, but tbh life is still shit even if you have everything you ever want, because eventually the novelty of everything exciting wears off and it becomes your new normal, the only thing that is permanent and long lasting is pain and suffering.
Of course it's much much better to be a chad in this life than sub5, but being a chad isn't all that either, it's cool and all but what is there to do after you have girls, money, and self appreciation, it just feels like a permanent limbo, and we are stuck in the dilemma that sub5s are, having to use copes just to cure boredom, instead of using copes to forget about inceldom.

I hope at least 1 of you was able to find this thread somewhat insightful, it was fun for me to write down my experiences and walk you through my life, I can expand on anything if you have any queries or questions about it, and I hope I was able to inspire some of you to do something today.
Would you say 18-19 is too late or you can still make it ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and LowTrust
yea yubo and wizz mean literally nothing. guys on here have a 2 body count talking about muh chad
I agree yubo and wizz are easy mode, but there is literally no point to use tinder when JBs are both hotter and easier to slay
you won’t actually get anything out of it most likely. Just girls sitting on there looking for attention and validation lol
nah it's easy to get nudes in minecraft bedrock edition, also if they live close you can fuck them in minecraft java edition
Would you say 18-19 is too late or you can still make it ?
depends on when you started puberty, what your flaws are, how easy they are to fix, what you currently to do maintain looks or if you are currently looksminning yourself

• +1
I agree yubo and wizz are easy mode, but there is literally no point to use tinder when JBs are both hotter and easier to slay

nah it's easy to get nudes in minecraft bedrock edition, also if they live close you can fuck them in minecraft java edition

depends on when you started puberty, what your flaws are, how easy they are to fix, what you currently to do maintain looks or if you are currently looksminning yourself
Leanmaxxing to 10% because high fwhr so if im not starving i look like bloatmaxxed barrett, trimax + infra/malar implants with pagnoni soon + laser hair removal. Already hair maxxed and probably gonna get a rhino later down the road. Started puberty at ~15/16 but still haven't fully finished it, baby fat high voice etc. Also i agree that jbs are attractive because of collagen, but i am more into 17-20 year olds because if they take care of themselves they are still attractive and have a fully developed good body. Most 14-15 y.o. while being innicent and that shit are flat af

• +1
He looks latino in his other pictures. Bug eyed Latino
Eh yubo is a meme app but its funny when the dude probably hides half his skull and they still dm him. Anyways tinder a diff ball game

• +1
Eh yubo is a meme app but its funny when the dude probably hides half his skull and they still dm him. Anyways tinder a diff ball game

F6337945 93D9 4CBF A826 19841DCA4552

Beaners me

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, poopoohead and Blackgymmax
Yeh yubo basically anyone who has good health indicators kills it.. tinder is moreso a real rep outside of like 13 yo girls

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 27472
incredible story bro wishing the best

• Love it
Show me your face. I need it for later.

I'm malding so hard rn, stupid french are smelly, eat snails and sound gay, but they consistently turn out prettyboy Chads, meanwhile I'm stuck with my subhuman British genetics.
haha caught you

Not a pixel.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LowTrust
thanks, but honestly making money is pretty easy as long as you are 18+, because you can usually still generate a pretty decent living even in saturated markets, as long as you find a way to market yourself as unique, even if the premise sounds kinda gimmicky or stupid, people are gonna probably fall for it if it gives them a little hit of dopamine, but yes about the moscow thing I recommend anyone who hates non virgin girls to move there even though there's a war who gives a shit, Putin loves moscow more than anything, it is his whole legacy, so he's not gonna just let it get bombed, he literally gave up his resources in the East of russia just to invest into making moscow a powerhouse of a city.
any guide to moneymax

• Hmm...
What is your experience in Eastern Europe with the women there, and would I have success there? I’m physically a chadlite with my height, jaw, and hollow cheeks, but I’m a hapa. It seems like that’s a pretty big deal breaker being half Asian, plus I’m only attracted to mtb+ white women. I’m going to Eastern Europe in a couple months for work. Is being an American hapa chadlite enough to get a Slavic ginger Stacey, or are they picky too?

• Woah
Larp

• Hmm...