My eye color changed 3 times in my life

the skincolor was lost on me, my father still has tan skin.
Does your father look white? You said he has tan skin and black hair, whats his eye color

Any idea on what caused this?

Im gonna start listening to subliminals

I want to know what can cause this as it would be lifefuel

I think had hazel or green as child now they are t20 and t10 in the sun

Does your father look white? You said he has tan skin and black hair, whats his eye color
he looks like some sort of weird native american, his skin is reddish even in the winter.

has light eyes though, my grandfather already had those as well and he was even browner.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
he looks like some sort of weird native american, his skin is reddish even in the winter.

has light eyes though, my grandfather already had those as well and he was even browner.
So he had the same eyeshape as you

I was born with brown/hazel eyes, then had green d60 and now my eyes are half blue and half green and getting more blue every day. This is ascending me so hard.

My dad has blue eyes and mom has green, has this happened to anyone?
melanin distribution in the iris get lesser with time. Brown eyes have more melanin, while blue eyes have less.
It also effected by ur surrounding (in tropical area change will be less notable)
U can speed run this whole process by consuming glutathione in ur diet

As u have natural genetic make up for blue eye (dad side) chances of complete change in eye colour is very high (it will take time thought, naturally)